PDA

View Full Version : Globalists starting to wear down Alex Jones

kona
01-30-2019, 03:23 AM
The censorship, PayPal/credit card bans, fake Sandy Hook lawsuits, lawfare, Corsi, Stone, etc. is beginning to take it's toll at Infowars. Since Roger's arrest, Alex has, quite frankly, looked terrible. And he is not hiding it. The plans to expand 24 hours a day are shelved, thanks to astronomical legal fees that get worse by the day. The millions of additional legal expenses means Infowars has to sell more product just to stay above water. Alex also said Infowars is currently funding Roger's defense, and that's great, but at what cost, if Infowars goes down. Then he brought up the possibility of letting Paul Joseph Watson go since PJW is highest paid and getting rid of him means Alex won't have to lay off ten others. This is bad for us long term. Remember when Assange said PJW has red-pilled an entire generation (z)? He was right. PJW is critical to saving young generations.

Alex is also sick of Trump, partially because Trump is a moron who can't defend himself, but also he's just sick of wasting every show on miniscule Trump stuff and wants to return to more investigative research and documentaries, as Infowars used to be. Budget cuts sound inevitable, though I could easily be wrong. Alex has sounded the doomsday clock before.

One thing I noticed...Alex is way more scared than Roger is. Perhaps because he has young children, idk. But if you put these two together on screen, show them to strangers, and say one of them is facing life in prison, the strangers would not guess that Roger is under indictment.

Warlord
01-30-2019, 03:47 AM
I spent $140 in his store, every bit counts, go grab some of the products.

I'm very keen to try Turbo Force, it's $30 i think.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 04:54 AM
The censorship, PayPal/credit card bans, fake Sandy Hook lawsuits, lawfare, Corsi, Stone, etc. is beginning to take it's toll at Infowars. Since Roger's arrest, Alex has, quite frankly, looked terrible. And he is not hiding it. The plans to expand 24 hours a day are shelved, thanks to astronomical legal fees that get worse by the day. The millions of additional legal expenses means Infowars has to sell more product just to stay above water. Alex also said Infowars is currently funding Roger's defense, and that's great, but at what cost, if Infowars goes down. Then he brought up the possibility of letting Paul Joseph Watson go since PJW is highest paid and getting rid of him means Alex won't have to lay off ten others. This is bad for us long term. Remember when Assange said PJW has red-pilled an entire generation (z)? He was right. PJW is critical to saving young generations.

Alex is also sick of Trump, partially because Trump is a moron who can't defend himself, but also he's just sick of wasting every show on miniscule Trump stuff and wants to return to more investigative research and documentaries, as Infowars used to be. Budget cuts sound inevitable, though I could easily be wrong. Alex has sounded the doomsday clock before.

One thing I noticed...Alex is way more scared than Roger is. Perhaps because he has young children, idk. But if you put these two together on screen, show them to strangers, and say one of them is facing life in prison, the strangers would not guess that Roger is under indictment.
I like what you have written, great assessment , however though Trump has
disappointed a lot of us, he is not a moron.

kona
01-30-2019, 05:02 AM
I like what you have written, great assessment , however though Trump has
disappointed a lot of us, he is not a moron.
Trump is brilliant, immensely talented, and understands risks to a certain extent (he has the scars).

He's still a moron for listening to the deepest of deep state, still, after two years.

kona
01-30-2019, 05:06 AM
I spent $140 in his store, every bit counts, go grab some of the products.

I'm very keen to try Turbo Force, it's $30 i think.
I like brain force...as a bonus it's better than the alpha brain Joe Rogan peddles.

Warlord
01-30-2019, 05:09 AM
I like brain force...as a bonus it's better than the alpha brain Joe Rogan peddles.

Brain force is his number 1 best seller. I've ordered that and the new product Turbo Force.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 05:16 AM
Trump is brilliant, immensely talented, and understands risks to a certain extent (he has the scars).

He's still a moron for listening to the deepest of deep state, still, after two years.
You didn't state that.
In that regard though, lets hope he is a 'moron' and not just a Judas Goat.

Anti Globalist
01-30-2019, 09:58 AM
How can they be wearing him down when hes controlled opposition?

Warlord
01-30-2019, 10:01 AM
Who do you think is controlling him? I never got that.

CaptUSA
01-30-2019, 10:15 AM
Lol... "brain force" and "turbo force" :tears:

Um, it doesn't appear like those things have taken effect yet.

(I wonder if there's any correlation between the suckers who buy snake oil and the suckers who bought the Trump con? :confused:)

Ender
01-30-2019, 10:24 AM

(I wonder if there's any correlation between the suckers who buy snake oil and the suckers who bought the Trump con? :confused:)

Actually snake oil is good for you- was turned "bad" by the gov when they decided to run people's lives. Trump? Not so much. :nauseated:

donnay
01-30-2019, 11:23 AM
I support Alex Jones...Bodease is a great product as well.

EBounding
01-30-2019, 11:44 AM
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. 0Os_3GDTK_rpIWsbcl88lgAAAA%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

AuH20
01-30-2019, 11:53 AM
Jones deserves better than Trump. He risked it all, because the alternative would have shut down his business.

shakey1
01-30-2019, 12:28 PM
I kinda feel sorry for AJ... even tho he's a sensationalist of sorts, it's still better than the crap MSM spews out their a$$es.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 12:42 PM
I kinda feel sorry for AJ... even tho he's a sensationalist of sorts, it's still better than the crap MSM spews out their a$$es.
After 15 years of listening to Alex, I know well to research his claims, that
doesn't change the fact that Alex alone is the most important awakening bull horn that
we had, things are different to day, but I still appreciate what he has done.
Youtube Google fakebook twitter on and on and on , should have their CEO's exiled to Cuba,
and China.

Zippyjuan
01-30-2019, 12:47 PM
https://thatdevilhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Roger-Stone-and-Alex-Jones.jpg

donnay
01-30-2019, 12:54 PM

The nice thing is he is teleprompter-free. Unlike the stiff suits on MSM who are reading their scripts written for them. I have been listening to Alex for over 20 years and he has been more right than he has been wrong. Of course that is why the globalist made sure to deplatform him quickly, They can put out any falsehoods about him and it is hard for him to publicly defend himself. So many people believe the lies they have spewed about him.

Warlord
01-30-2019, 12:55 PM
What is your point Zippy? or are you here to ruin another thread?

AuH20
01-30-2019, 12:59 PM
https://thatdevilhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Roger-Stone-and-Alex-Jones.jpg

You know he was very concerned after that moment. Jones knew what was going happen. Electing Trump was the easy part. Manipulating him to our will was another matter entirely.

donnay
01-30-2019, 01:09 PM
You know he was very concerned after that moment. Jones knew what was going happen. Electing Trump was the easy part. Manipulating him to our will was another matter entirely.

Yes! Even Roger Stone thought Alex was being a negative-nancy. Roger Stone is now saying mea culpa to Alex after his indictment.

AngryCanadian
01-30-2019, 02:40 PM
The shut down and closing down of Alex's Jones Youtube account by Youtube for the claims that it was
for “terminated for violating YouTube’s community guidelines.

Is complete hogwash. They also mentioned that Alex Jone had videos that were agaisnt Muslims. Even though those many videos about of the Muslim/African migration into Europe were nothing more then debates showing a different alternative opinion.

Alex Jones and his channel nearly had 2.4 million subscribers. Videos had attracted close to 1.6 billion views that's more then the Mainstream News Media does. The globalists got scared. Eliminated him on YouTube.

They are even threatening Paul Watson.

The Globalists however wont succeed.

kona
01-30-2019, 03:08 PM

Nootropics are for real...you'd have to go out on a limb to deny their effectiveness. Plus, they don't destroy you like psychiatric drugs do (adderall, ritalin).

Turbo force is their new pre-workout. Ask any powerlifter or athlete if they think pre-workouts are fake...

donnay
01-30-2019, 03:15 PM
The shut down and closing down of Alex's Jones Youtube account by Youtube for the claims that it was .

Is complete hogwash. They also mentioned that Alex Jone had videos that were agaisnt Muslims. Even though those many videos about of the Muslim/African migration into Europe were nothing more then debates showing a different alternative opinion.

Alex Jones and his channel nearly had 2.4 million subscribers. Videos had attracted close to 1.6 billion views that's more then the Mainstream News Media does. The globalists got scared. Eliminated him on YouTube.

They are even threatening Paul Watson.

The Globalists however wont succeed.

I agree the Globalists will not succeed.

donnay
01-30-2019, 03:18 PM
Nootropics are for real...you'd have to go out on a limb to deny their effectiveness. Plus, they don't destroy you like psychiatric drugs do (adderall, ritalin).

Turbo force is their new pre-workout. Ask any powerlifter or athlete if they think pre-workouts are fake...

Brain Force is great when you need some pick-up and you don't want coffee or sugar. I love Brain Force, and it has also helped my memory recall things much easier and faster.

Warlord
02-01-2019, 11:27 AM
Alex looks to be in a better mood today. He's talking about filing lawsuits against the court that is trying to gag Roger Stone.