PDA

View Full Version : Brokaw Backs Down after suggesting that Latinos don't typically ASSIMILATE

AuH20
01-28-2019, 02:03 PM
Cucking it up, Mr. Brokaw?

https://deadline.com/2019/01/tom-brokaw-apologizes-for-meet-the-press-immigration-comments-1202543000/

He's like a doll with the cord in the back. Cuckoldry at it's finest.

AuH20
01-28-2019, 02:10 PM
You have to love displacement. Projecting their flaws onto the white devil.

brushfire
01-28-2019, 02:13 PM
This is why all the Mexicans know how to speak Mazateco - otherwise they'd be racist.

Superfluous Man
01-28-2019, 02:17 PM

https://deadline.com/2019/01/tom-brokaw-apologizes-for-meet-the-press-immigration-comments-1202543000/

Could you explain what is meant by this use of the word "cuckold"? Is the idea that whites are like a husband and the USA is the wife who is bound by marriage to belong to white people exclusively, so letting non-whites live here is like a husband letting another man have sex with his wife?

H_H
01-28-2019, 02:26 PM
And Maya. And Quiche.

Chquetamaj conojel ri nimak tak ulew, to alaxic, ri ch’abel, y ri tak tinimit: Jesus ri Cristo, ri Junalic Dios.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 02:26 PM
Could you explain what is meant by this use of the word "cuckold"? Is the idea that whites are like a husband and the USA is the wife who is bound by marriage to belong to white people exclusively, so letting non-whites live here is like a husband letting another man have sex with his wife?
I Believe he means Brokaw is being cucked by PC.

H_H
01-28-2019, 02:29 PM

Uhh, it’s a lot less metaphorical, “Superman”. Bodily juices are involved.

How’s the weather up there in Maine? I hear it’s really white up there.

Wait, why do you live in such a place, instead of Baltimore? You aren’t RACIST are you?

Superfluous Man
01-28-2019, 02:31 PM

How’s the weather up there in Maine?

Could you explain how bodily juices are involved?

Is the idea that allowing them to live in the USA would lead to some of them intermarrying with our white females and producing half-breed offspring, thus contributing to an impending white genocide?

Superfluous Man
01-28-2019, 02:31 PM
I Believe he means Brokaw is being cucked by PC.

You know what the word "cucked" means, right?

So my question is how that metaphor applies here.

AuH20
01-28-2019, 02:32 PM

Brokaw backed down from his original conclusion because he feared the wrath of the race police. He cucked it up like the good boy that he is.
Cuckoldry is predicated on submission. Tommy boy submitted accordingly.

Superfluous Man
01-28-2019, 02:36 PM
Brokaw backed down from his original conclusion because he feared the wrath of the race police. He cucked it up like the good boy that he is.

That's kind of repeating what you said. But it doesn't answer my question.

As far as I've been able to tell, this use of the word "cuckold" was popularized by white nationalists around the time of the 2016 election, and I've never quite understood how the term applies the way they use it. I just think that if they would actually have the courage to explain what they're really getting at forthrightly, it would make their true position more clear.

I think H_H may have come close to that in his reply to me, but he still seemed a bit shy about it.

AuH20
If they were assimilating, we wouldn't have bilingual aids everywhere. I hate these liars with the heat of a thousand suns.

Stratovarious

I'm sure everyone here knows what a cuckold is.

AuH20
01-28-2019, 02:38 PM

As far as I've been able to tell, this use of the word "cuckold" was popularized by white nationalists around the time of the 2016 election, and I've never quite understood how the term applies the way they use it. I just think that if they would actually have the courage to explain what they're really getting at forthrightly, it would make their true position more clear.

I think H_H may have come close to that in his reply to me, but he still seemed a bit shy about it.

Submission. Read what I added to last post. When you willingly submit to be shamed. Some cucks like to be shamed and denigrated.

AuH20
01-28-2019, 02:41 PM
The truth is not racist. They can cry until the tortillas rot.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 02:47 PM
.. They can cry until the tortillas rot.
That sounds pretty racist, didn't you mean to say 'burritos' ?

AuH20
01-28-2019, 02:48 PM
That sounds pretty racist, didn't you mean to say 'burritos' ?

Burritos are American, so NO.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 03:01 PM
Burritos are American, so NO.
A burrito without sour cream is a waste, and is shows poor assimilation.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 03:07 PM

The term cuck is terribly misused, and we will all happily carry on.
As far as 'White Nationalists' what in the #### are you trying to say, what is that supposed to even
mean coming from you, and your perspective ?
White Nationalists wtf ?

Superfluous Man
01-28-2019, 03:09 PM
The term cuck is terribly misused, and we will all happily carry on.
As far as 'White Nationalists' what in the #### are you trying to say, what is that supposed to even
mean coming from you, and your perspective ?
White Nationalists wtf ?

I was just talking about how the term came into political discourse. Do you disagree with my assessment? Wasn't the whole point of it to be a smear that white nationalists used against those who didn't agree with their agenda, especially among conservatives, or, as they called them, "cuckservatives"? Clearly, the image of a man letting another man have sex with his wife was one that they regarded as a fitting metaphor for their detractors.

It's a pretty recent thing as far as I've been able to tell. All of a sudden in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, it became the opprobrium of choice for people coming from those circles, including on this website. But prior to that I hardly ever saw it used as a political term.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 03:11 PM

I'm sure the same was said of the;
Irish (Irish were well hated)
Hungarians
Italians
Asians
Chinese
Germans
Russians
on and on.
Probably in context of whatever his conversation was, it made perfect sense.
Most minorities have a hiccup in dealing with 'assimilation'.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 03:13 PM
I was just talking about how the term came into political discourse. Do you disagree with my assessment? Wasn't the whole point of it to be a smear that white nationalists used against those who didn't agree with their agenda, especially among conservatives, or, as they called them, "cuckservatives"?
'cuckservatives' yea ,that's a good one, but 'A group of White Nationalists' come on SM , you're better than that.

Superfluous Man
01-28-2019, 03:16 PM
'cuckservatives' yea ,that's a good one, but 'A group of White Nationalists' come on SM , you're better than that.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

specsaregood
01-28-2019, 03:17 PM
It's a pretty recent thing as far as I've been able to tell. All of a sudden in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, it became the opprobrium of choice for people coming from those circles, including on this website. But prior to that I hardly ever saw it used as a political term.

Here is a thread that might pique your interest in political cuckoldry.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?526367-Cucks-per-Year-A-Ron-Paul-Forums-Story&highlight=cuck

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 03:20 PM
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
:frog:

AuH20
01-28-2019, 03:26 PM
You can be a cuck on various issues. It's about submitting to the mushy middle and imploring your fellow traveler to back down:

'Hey, stop being so unreasonable. It's about keeping the kids safe. BTW Did you meet my wife's friend Mandingo?'

A cuck would have told William Wallace that he was too savage and unreasonable when dealing with the English. Mankind's history is filled with cucks that live to appease and consequently shame the more vigilant in their camp.

H_H
01-28-2019, 03:36 PM
thus contributing to an impending white genocide?
Psst, SuperMan, let me tell you a secret:

The Genocide will not be White.

H_H
01-28-2019, 03:42 PM
our white females...

...half-breed offspring
Whoa, there SuperMan! Wow; I thought you were just a little bit secretly racist. But I guess it's full frontal and in your face and no shame at all.

Well, don't getchoself banned, SuperMan. Racism is not smiled upon here. Nor anywhere in this country. America is a land of love, not division. Though maybe things are different in Maine. Are they?

Occam's Banana
01-28-2019, 03:55 PM
A burrito without sour cream is a waste, and is shows poor assimilation.

I do not put sour cream on my burritos. Or on my tacos. Or on anything else.

(Well, okay ... sometimes I put it on baked potatoes ... sometimes ... but only with paprika, chives and real butter ...)

So keep your sour-creamed B(org)urritos. I will not be assimilated!!!

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 04:07 PM
I do not put sour cream on my burritos. Or on my tacos. Or on anything else.

(Well, okay ... sometimes I put it on baked potatoes ... sometimes ... but only with paprika, chives and real butter ...)

So keep your sour-creamed B(org)urritos. I will not be assimilated!!!
mmmm butter.........mmmm....

H_H
01-28-2019, 04:21 PM
mmmm butter.........mmmm....
Grass-fed.

The magic of the reproduction system filters out a lot of the crud and toxins even if conventional. But grass-fed is best. Mmmmm.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/02/article-0-0EBABB3100000578-538_468x367.jpg

Ender
01-28-2019, 04:33 PM
If they were assimilating, we wouldn't have bilingual aids everywhere. I hate these liars with the heat of a thousand suns.

My experience is that Hispanics assimilate just fine.

As far as language goes, the biggest problem is that what we call "English" is a mess of languages put together that hardly make sense.

Examples:

Bow to the audience.
Wear your bow tie.
The bough of a tree.
He threw the ball through the window.

Spanish is one of the most logical languages on the planet, so the Hispanic oldsters sometimes have a problem with weird English at first. Youngsters usually get it pretty fast.

H_H
01-28-2019, 04:43 PM
As far as language goes, the biggest problem is that what we call "English" is a mess of languages put together that hardly make sense.

Examples:

Bow to the audience.
Wear your bow tie.
The bough of a tree.

Spanish is one of the most logical languages on the planet, so the Hispanic oldsters sometimes have a problem with weird English at first. Youngsters usually get it pretty fast.
Oh, brother.

You self-hating, out-group-preferring.... wonderful denizen of RPF.

English is a perfectly wonderful, beautiful, expressive, logical language, capable of great precision and range.

So is Spanish.

So is Chinese, for what it's worth.

I know them all.

Stop hating your people, your fellow Americans, so bad.

timosman
01-28-2019, 04:46 PM
My experience is that Hispanics assimilate just fine.

Examples:

Bow to the audience.
Wear your bow tie.
The bough of a tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPbxZmZxZ8

Ender
01-28-2019, 04:50 PM
Oh, brother.

You self-hating, out-group-preferring.... wonderful denizen of RPF.

English is a perfectly wonderful, beautiful, expressive, logical language, capable of great precision and range.

So is Spanish.

So is Chinese, for what it's worth.

I know them all.

Stop hating your people, your fellow Americans, so bad.

I never said any about hate, Helmuth- and English is NOT logical.

And GFY.

Cleaner44
01-28-2019, 04:58 PM

Could you explain what is meant by this use of the phrase "white nationalists"? Is it the idea that white people that support their own nation are the equivalent of white supremacists, so any white people that are Republicans, but aren't neocons are actually alt-right racists?

H_H
01-28-2019, 05:10 PM
I never said any about hate, Helmuth- and English is NOT logical.

And GFY.

:eek:

What a demand!

I haven't made you... angry, have I?
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/trap.jpg

:D

You are so biologically-programmed to hate your in-group and prefer everything out-group, under all circumstances, no matter what, you cannot see how ridiculous your claim is.

"Spanish is more logical than English" (-Ender) Really?

Take it from me. I am a leet lodger. Logic is my playground and my prison. And: No.

H_H
01-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Could you explain what is meant by this use of the phrase "white nationalists"? Is it the idea that white people that support their own nation are the equivalent of white supremacists, so any white people that are Republicans, but aren't neocons are actually alt-right racists?
We need to Defend Israel.
From Venezuela.
Because Honduran Refugees.
From Syria.

Or Something.

Swordsmyth
01-28-2019, 05:16 PM
:eek:

What a demand!

I haven't made you... angry, have I?
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/trap.jpg

You are so biologically-programmed to hate your in-group and prefer everything out-group, under all circumstances, no matter what, you cannot see how ridiculous your claim is.

"Spanish is more logical than English" (-Ender) Really?

Take it from me. I am a leet lodger. Logic is my playground and my prison. And: No.
How is it logical for a language to assign gender to items that not only have no gender but aren't even associated with male or female humans or animals?

H_H
01-28-2019, 05:20 PM
How is it logical for a language to assign gender to items that not only have no gender but aren't even associated with male or female humans or animals?
And how logical is it to subject your language's poor learners to memorize a ton of verb morphisms in order to "conjugate"?

Or, conversely, how logical is it to have no dative case? :^O

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 05:21 PM
Grass-fed.

The magic of the reproduction system filters out a lot of the crud and toxins even if conventional. But grass-fed is best. Mmmmm.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/02/article-0-0EBABB3100000578-538_468x367.jpg

I don't know if I've every had 'grass feed' butter.
ack!!! good lord look at those Brussel Sprouts....mmmm.....mmm....
They tell us to eat raw, no way can you eat raw brussel sprouts or
rice, beans, raw.

H_H
01-28-2019, 05:22 PM
Let HB come in here and he can tell you about a "logical language". ;^D

H_H
01-28-2019, 05:28 PM
rice, beans, raw.
I visited some wild people on my mission that were into Raw. Raw everything. That and jumping on little trampolines. Will cure all your ills.

But everyone focuses on nutrition. What about anti-nutrients? It's a thing. For reals-es. Brussels are cruciferous and cruciferous veggies -- the fam includes broc, caulif, chinese cabbage, and everybody's fav golden child: kale -- should be cooked, because they are loaded with anti-nutrition that is greatly mitigated by cooking.

So don't feel guilty for lightly steaming your brussels. You are actually making them healthier by doing so.

TheCount
01-28-2019, 05:29 PM
I'm sure the same was said of the;
Irish (Irish were well hated)
Hungarians
Italians
Asians
Chinese
Germans
Russians
on and on.
Probably in context of whatever his conversation was, it made perfect sense.
Most minorities have a hiccup in dealing with 'assimilation'.
It was. The Germans took far longer to assimilate. Some groups never assimilated... They don't call them the"Pennsylvania Dutch" for nothing.

But white supremacists don't get mad about Germans, now do they?

H_H
01-28-2019, 05:31 PM
It was. The Germans took far longer to assimilate. Some groups never assimilated... They don't call them the"Pennsylvania Dutch" for nothing.

I don't know, man: do they? You sound like you're, like, an expert in such things. Hang out with such a lot, I imagine? Much experience, you have?

So do tell.

dannno
01-28-2019, 05:38 PM
rice, beans, raw.

Most stores carry Kerrygold grassfed butter.. it's from Ireland, where it rains all year and the cows eat green grass all day. Highly recommended.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 05:46 PM

?
Are you comfortable writing a sentence that doesn't have the term
White Supremacists in it?

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 05:48 PM
I don't know, man: do they? You sound like you're, like, an expert in such things. Hang out with such a lot, I imagine? Much experience, you have?

So do tell.
lmao, I mention Germans in the non assimilation group, and Can'tcount launches a mini White Supremacy rant.... no pill for stooopid' .

Swordsmyth
01-28-2019, 05:50 PM

It's too bad for you but sane Liberty Nationalists get mad about any excessive immigration.

It is true that the more alien and less liberty oriented the immigrants are the bigger a problem it is and the madder we get but that is only logical.

Please point out anyone calling for massive immigration from Sweden to "purify" the gene pool, they must be defeated.

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 05:51 PM
Most stores carry Kerrygold grassfed butter.. it's from Ireland, where it rains all year and the cows eat green grass all day. Highly recommended.On the list, I've heard about it never tried it.
They say grass fed from Norway or France is good, I didn't know about Ireland , got to be the same
or better, better butter....mmm...mmmmm......
Also for those with any auto immune issues, I've read grass feed or nothing .

Anti Federalist
01-28-2019, 05:55 PM

How’s the weather up there in Maine? I hear it’s really white up there.

Wait, why do you live in such a place, instead of Baltimore? You aren’t RACIST are you?

Hold on...Soup's a Mainer?

A Fredo-con?

A conservaquisling?

kahless
01-28-2019, 06:08 PM
removed

dannno
01-28-2019, 06:15 PM
On the list, I've heard about it never tried it.
They say grass fed from Norway or France is good, I didn't know about Ireland , got to be the same
or better, better butter....mmm...mmmmm......
Also for those with any auto immune issues, I've read grass feed or nothing .

Real (grass-fed) butter:

https://www.butteredsideupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Grass-Fed-Butter-Review-03.jpg

Shitbutter:

https://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2014/11/14/0/fnd_stick-of-butter-thinkstock.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.suffix/1416003855306.jpeg

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57321c29c6fc085da9e5e6ce/t/592ebe716b8f5bd5ce03e01f/1496235858758/grass-fed+butter+versus+conventional+grain-fed+butter

Stratovarious
01-28-2019, 06:33 PM
Real (grass-fed) butter:

https://www.butteredsideupblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Grass-Fed-Butter-Review-03.jpg

$#@!butter:

https://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2014/11/14/0/fnd_stick-of-butter-thinkstock.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.suffix/1416003855306.jpeg

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57321c29c6fc085da9e5e6ce/t/592ebe716b8f5bd5ce03e01f/1496235858758/grass-fed+butter+versus+conventional+grain-fed+butter

I'm headed to walymart tomorrow or next , have this on the list.
Looks like cheddar so that's a plus , will remind me to get some.
Three main food groups FDA chart;
Butter
Cheese
Beer

TheCount
01-28-2019, 11:12 PM
?
Are you comfortable writing a sentence that doesn't have the term
White Supremacists in it?
It's only polite to refer to him as he refers to himself.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 03:32 AM
It's only polite to refer to him as he refers to himself.

This is somehow different than calling all Blacks racists? All Mexicans racists? All Asians Racists?

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 07:54 AM

I didn't use the word white supremacists. But notice that you just said, "white people that support their own nation." The term "white nationalist" seems to me to be a pretty good, simple, and unbiased term for that position, which is exactly how I used it.

Your last sentence, though, is kind of strange. Obviously, just being a Republican who isn't neoconservative wouldn't make someone a white nationalist by that definition.

But the modern political use of variations on the label "cuck" that I was talking about didn't come from just any generic Republicans who happened not to be neoconservatives, did it? As far as I could tell, it arose as jargon of white nationalists, and for the most part, remains that. I don't think I'm saying anything here that should surprise anyone, so I'm not sure what the push-back is about.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 08:25 AM
I didn't use the word white supremacists. ...
Sorry Sm, we're all laughing at you, you couldn't say Nationalists, you had to say
White Nationalists, you had a reason for it.

H_H
01-29-2019, 08:27 AM
I didn't use the word white supremacists. Ahh, well, not everyone can be as polite as Wonka. We just don't have it in us.

But notice that you just said, "white people that support their own nation." The term "white nationalist" seems to me to be a pretty good, simple, and unbiased term for that position, which is exactly how I used it. Are, then, fat people who support their nation "Fat Nationalists"?
Are homosexual people who love their country "Gay Nationalists"?
Are those Indians who tear up at Old Glory "Red Nationalists"?
Is that what you regularly call them?
Or are, like, White persons of the White persuasion the only special ones? I mean, OK, I'll try to cut you slack: you can say they're special; everyone is special to Jesus, but come on: note the word "ev-er-y-one." You can't just single out White-brained thinkers as more special. You can't treat them differently (as you are). Because, pssst:

That's raycist.

Shape up, Super'ero. You may be a bird. You may e'en be a plane. But 'round 'ere, that won't fly.

DamianTV
01-29-2019, 08:30 AM
Say what we tell you to say or we will stop your PAYCHECKS.

Belief, Money, Violence

If Brokaw had stood his ground, they would find something to arrest him for. Probably dig up or make up something about that Me Too movement. Im sure that would stick, and he would go to jail. That is HOW they enact their violence while maintaining their system of BELIEF and MONEY.

H_H
01-29-2019, 08:31 AM
Hold on...Soup's a Mainer?

A Fredo-con?

A conservaquisling?

Just don't remind him of it too often, or he'll complain at you for "breaking site rules" for outing his personal, private, secret information that he himself posted openly on an open internet board (this one).

I mean, he got twerked at me for calling him "E." :rolleyes:

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 08:34 AM
Sorry Sm, we're all laughing at you, you couldn't say Nationalists, you had to say
White Nationalists, you had a reason for it.

My reason for it was that it was what I meant. I wasn't talking about generic nationalists, but white nationalists. Do you find anything objectionable about my use of the term? If so, stop dancing around it and just say what you mean.

Was I supposed to say "alt-right" instead or something?

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 08:39 AM
My reason for it was that it was what I meant. I wasn't talking about generic nationalists, but white nationalists. Do you find anything objectionable about my use of the term? If so, stop dancing around it and just say what you mean.

Racist pos:frog:

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 08:41 AM

White Nationalists :frog:

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 08:49 AM
Seems like I must have hit a nerve with someone.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 08:53 AM
Seems like I must have hit a nerve with someone.
You couldn't say Nationalist,
you specifically chose 'White Nationalists' .:frog:
Seems like.....

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 08:56 AM
You couldn't say Nationalist,
you specifically chose 'White Nationalists' .:frog:
Seems like.....

Since white nationalists were what I was talking about, why not use that term?

shakey1
01-29-2019, 09:07 AM
I'm headed to walymart tomorrow or next , have this on the list.
Looks like cheddar so that's a plus , will remind me to get some.
Three main food groups FDA chart;
Butter
Cheese
Beer

Yah, grass fed is the real deal... cuz cows weren't designed to eat grains... it only fattens them up artificially... shortens their life spans, cuz their systems can't handle it. Grass fed butter as well as grass fed beef... there is a difference.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/grass-fed-vs-grain-fed-beef#section3

Cleaner44
01-29-2019, 09:31 AM
I didn't use the word white supremacists. But notice that you just said, "white people that support their own nation." The term "white nationalist" seems to me to be a pretty good, simple, and unbiased term for that position, which is exactly how I used it.

Your last sentence, though, is kind of strange. Obviously, just being a Republican who isn't neoconservative wouldn't make someone a white nationalist by that definition.

But the modern political use of variations on the label "cuck" that I was talking about didn't come from just any generic Republicans who happened not to be neoconservatives, did it? As far as I could tell, it arose as jargon of white nationalists, and for the most part, remains that. I don't think I'm saying anything here that should surprise anyone, so I'm not sure what the push-back is about.

That is a lot of words to avoid explaining what you meant by the phrase "white nationalists".

Why not just clearly define what you mean when you use the phrase "white nationalists"?

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 09:32 AM
That is a lot of words to avoid explaining what you meant by the phrase "white nationalists".

Why not just clearly define what you mean when you use the phrase "white nationalists"?

I didn't avoid it. I came right out and said as clearly as possible, and with as few words as possible, what definition I was using, and I took it straight from your words. Did you not even read what you just quoted before responding to it?

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 09:35 AM
I always find it ironic how terrible immigration restrictionists tend to be at understanding and using proper English.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 09:53 AM
Yah, grass fed is the real deal... cuz cows weren't designed to eat grains... it only fattens them up artificially... shortens their life spans, cuz their systems can't handle it. Grass fed butter as well as grass fed beef... there is a difference.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/grass-fed-vs-grain-fed-beef#section3
I didn't realize that grain was not the right diet for cows. Thanks.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 09:54 AM
Since white nationalists were what I was talking about, why not use that term?
You are the most tediously, contentious, gibbering, troll on
this forum, likely on the entire 'interweb' . :frog:

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 09:56 AM
You are the most tediously, contentious, gibbering, troll on
this forum, likely on the entire 'interweb' . :frog:

And yet you still haven't managed to say whatever your reason is for thinking my use of the term "white nationalist" was not appropriate, exactly as I used it.

You're so fragile, it's really funny to watch.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 10:08 AM
And yet you still haven't managed to say whatever your reason is for thinking my use of the term "white nationalist" was not appropriate, exactly as I used it.
Why did you use it...:D

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 10:30 AM
Why did you use it...:D

Because I was explaining why I asked a previous question, and in that context it wouldn't have made any sense not to use it. I used the term that means just what I meant to say. Why should I have danced around what I was saying, rather than just saying it in such simple language, using as harmless of a term as "white nationalist" that refers to exactly what I meant?

timosman
01-29-2019, 10:38 AM
Because I was explaining why I asked a previous question, and in that context it wouldn't have made any sense not to use it. I used the term that means just what I meant to say. Why should I have danced around what I was saying, rather than just saying it in such simple language, using as harmless of a term as "white nationalist" that refers to exactly what I meant?

You still didn't answer the question :D

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 10:39 AM

See the first sentence of the post, the one that starts with the word "because."

This is surreal.

If the USA instituted an English-only law, you and Strat wouldn't make it a week without getting deported. Cleaner might last a month, but not if post 69 is representative of his facility with the language.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 10:43 AM
Gibberishman:up:

timosman
01-29-2019, 10:45 AM
See the first sentence of the post, the one that starts with the word "because."

This is surreal.

If the USA instituted an English-only law, you and Strat wouldn't make it a week without getting deported. Cleaner might last a month, but not if post 69 is representative of his facility with the language.

Do you have any original thoughts of your own? Being a moron is not something you want to broadcast publicly. I would keep it to myself. :confused:

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 10:47 AM
See the second letter of the third question I meant to not say instead of what you thought I did mean to say
on page 3, then invert your odd numbered thoughts and divide by 3.14 until you are able to intersect
the hypotenuse with the 5th exponent that I clearly stated in paragraph 4 of the post that was omitted
before the second letter of the third question. - Gibberishman

timosman
01-29-2019, 11:02 AM
See the second letter of the third question I meant to not say instead of what you thought I did mean to say
on page 3, then invert your odd numbered thoughts and divide by 3.14 until you are able to intersect
the hypotenuse with the 5th exponent that I clearly stated in paragraph 4 of the post that was omitted
before the second letter of the third question. - Gibberishman

I am so smart nobody understands what I am saying. :D

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 11:25 AM
I am so smart nobody understands what I am saying. :D
I see what you're saying perfectly, but do you know why not or so ?

timosman
01-29-2019, 11:45 AM
I see what you're saying perfectly, but do you know why not or so ?

I know you are but what am I? :confused:

Cleaner44
01-29-2019, 12:13 PM
I didn't avoid it. I came right out and said as clearly as possible, and with as few words as possible, what definition I was using, and I took it straight from your words. Did you not even read what you just quoted before responding to it?

Well you don't write in a very clear manner so I will do my best to interpret what you are saying and maybe you can correct me if I am wrong.

I didn't use the word white supremacists.

Statement of the obvious that in no way defines what you mean by "white nationalist".

But notice that you just said, "white people that support their own nation."

Seems to be an incomplete statement that in no way defines what you mean by "white nationalist".

The term "white nationalist" seems to me to be a pretty good, simple, and unbiased term for that position, which is exactly how I used it.

Not sure what you mean by that position. Clearly you used the term "white nationalist" but I still am not seeing a definition.

Your last sentence, though, is kind of strange.

Statement that in no way defines what you mean by "white nationalist".

Obviously, just being a Republican who isn't neoconservative wouldn't make someone a white nationalist by that definition.

Now you are speaking from a point of view as if you have defined "white nationalist" but you haven't.

Just more talk about cucks and white nationalists without a definition.

Maybe you can make it easy an just give me a single sentence where you state what you mean. Am I suppose to be reading between the lines, because I just am not seeing where you told me what "white nationalist" means to you. DUCY?

H_H
01-29-2019, 12:27 PM

Well thou most certainly didst not answer my question, Super'ero. Roo-gua, nee boo jia ee.

Art, then, fat people who support their nation "Fat Nationalists"?
Art homosexual people who love their country "Gay Nationalists"?
Art those Indians who tear up at Old Glory "Red Nationalists"?
Is that what thou regularly callests them?

Also, what is thine stance on the important Ender Question that Ender raises:

Is the English language logical?

What sayest thou, Super'ero? Is English logical?

H_H
01-29-2019, 12:34 PM
Well you don't write in a very clear manner so I will do my best to interpret what you are saying and maybe you can correct me if I am wrong....
Maybe you can make it easy an just give me a single sentence where you state what you mean. Am I suppose to be reading between the lines, because I just am not seeing where you told me what "white nationalist" means to you. DUCY?

I also will confess, I have a well-above-average ability to read and comprehend what I read, and I too do not see any definition given of the term.

Go figure.

So if I don't see it... sorry, Super'ero, but you may not have been quite as clear as you thought you were.

Try again.

Now then, what I do read in aforesaid post is a weasel weaseling in a weaselly way as he attempts to weasel out of making any clear, meaningful statement because that would give a hard surface of attack rather than letting him hide in a weasel hole he can just burrow ever-deeper into at will.

H_H
01-29-2019, 12:38 PM

I call Opposite Day! No take backs!

Wait!

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 12:41 PM
Well you don't write in a very clear manner

What is your native language then?

Anyone who knows English beyond the 2nd-grade level can read the post you quoted and see that I stated clearly that when I used the term "white nationalists" I meant "white people that support their own nation," which was putting it in your own words.

I accepted the very same definition that you proffered in your own words as a perfectly fine one, and said so clearly.

Philhelm
01-29-2019, 12:50 PM

If broken down to a single word, it would probably mean "weak."

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 12:50 PM
Art, then, fat people who support their nation "Fat Nationalists"?
Art homosexual people who love their country "Gay Nationalists"?
Art those Indians who tear up at Old Glory "Red Nationalists"?
Is that what thou regularly callests them?

If you mean to include the qualification that Cleaner gave, and that I repeated, which is that they support it being "their own nation," then yes, of course. Fat people who support having their own fat-people-nation would be fat nationalists, and so on.

specsaregood
01-29-2019, 12:53 PM

Anyone who knows English beyond the 2nd-grade level can read the post you quoted and see that I stated clearly that when I used the term "white nationalists" I meant "white people that support their own nation," which was putting it in your own words.

What does "their own nation" mean? It is not clear. I can think of a least a half dozen definitions for that. Was the US a white nationalist nation at its founding? Some might argue so.

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 12:53 PM
NO , you are.
Say Knock Knock.

specsaregood
01-29-2019, 12:54 PM
If broken down to a single word, it would probably mean "weak."

Some -- not me mind you, but some -- might argue that it takes a strong man to not get upset at watching another man fuck his wife like its a blowup doll.

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 12:56 PM
What does "their own nation" mean? It is not clear. I can think of a least a half dozen definitions for that. Was the US a white nationalist nation at its founding? Some might argue so.

Fair enough. But I was quoting those words from Cleaner. He was the one who first put it that way, and I just accepted it as a good definition, and said so.

In the context of a definition of white nationalism, "their [white people's] own nation" must mean a nation that belongs especially to white people.

Whether or not the USA's founders were white nationalists really doesn't change anything here.

specsaregood
01-29-2019, 01:05 PM
Fair enough. But I was quoting those words from Cleaner. He was the one who first put it that way, and I just accepted it as a good definition, and said so.

In the context of a definition of white nationalism, "their [white people's] own nation" must mean a nation that belongs especially to white people.

Whether or not the USA's founders were white nationalists really doesn't change anything here.

So blacks could live in the nation? They just couldn't own property? Could they be elected to office?
See its not so black and white...

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 01:12 PM
So blacks could live in the nation? They just couldn't own property? Could they be elected to office?
See its not so black and white...

That it accounts for any of those levels of exclusivity is an advantage to having an open-ended expression like that in the definition, not a disadvantage. There may be different kinds and degrees of white nationalism, and I'm sure there are. But there is an underlying unifying theme of them, which is why there's a term for it.

People who support the policies you mention would certainly qualify as white nationalists. So would people who support less extreme policies that are just designed to maintain a white majority in a country so as to keep it "their [white peoples'] own country."

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:18 PM
yes, of course.

There be absolutely no way that thou regularly callests people "Fat Nationalists".

Thou canst not possibly expect anyone to believe thee, when thou spurtests forth such bizarre and laughable lies.

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:19 PM
That thou canst post so very much while saying so little -- indeed, absolutely nothing! -- is astonishing.

We stand all, astonished.

Cleaner44
01-29-2019, 01:21 PM

I accepted the very same definition that you proffered in your own words as a perfectly fine one, and said so clearly.

Now for the first time you have made yourself clear. My native language is English and I read it much better than you write it.

So now that you have defined "white nationalists" as "white people that support their own nation" I have a question. Do you see something wrong with white people or people that support their own nation?

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 01:21 PM
There be absolutely no way that thou regularly callests people "Fat Nationalists".

That's true. I don't ever recall encountering any. If I ever did, I don't see anything wrong with using that label for them.

But for the sake of accuracy, notice that nowhere in this thread have I called anyone a white nationalist either.

Whether or not AuH2O is one I'll leave up to him to say. But I think we can all agree that his use of the cuckold metaphor was a borrowing of white nationalists' jargon. Can we not?

All of the animated responses from people who apparently can't help reacting to the phrase "white nationalist" like Superman to Cryptonite may have caused readers to forget the totally innocuous way I used the word that incited all this.

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:22 PM
Just define the stupid term! Yo! Lame-o! Thou Shalt not be a Weasel!

I will start you:

"White nationalism:

Thou just take it from there. Dokeys?

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 01:23 PM
So now that you have defined "white nationalists" as "white people that support their own nation"

This has to be satire.

Do you see something wrong with white people or people that support their own nation?

Yes. But that's a rabbit trail. I never made any judgments about them in this thread. All I did was use the term in a perfectly unobjectionable way to say something that so far no one has even disputed.

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 01:24 PM
Just define the stupid term! Yo! Lame-o! Thou Shalt not be a Weasel!

I will start you:

"White nationalism:

Thou just take it from there. Dokeys?

What's wrong with the simple definition that has already been given multiple times? Am I supposed to repeat it again?

Edit:

Here, I'll copy the first sentence from wikipedia. It's essentially the same as Cleaner's definition. But if you prefer it, I see no difference in using this one. And it may help to see that I wasn't using the phrase in some idiosyncratic way.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:26 PM
That's true. I don't ever recall encountering any.

But for the sake of accuracy, notice that nowhere in this thread have I called anyone a white nationalist either.

Whether or not AuH2O is one I'll leave up to him to say. But I think we can all agree that his use of the cuckold metaphor was a borrowing of white nationalists' jargon. Can we not?

I have no idea, I am no Super'ero, I just want you to define a simple term. Twenty words or less would be sufficient, I would think? Just a single sentence! It does not even need to be a complete sentence! Like this! Once again:

"White nationalism:

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:29 PM
What's wrong with the simple definition that has already been given multiple times? Am I supposed to repeat it again?

You have very carefully and deliberately and weaselly avoided typing any definition ever.

Yes, I want you to type, for me to read, not just infer and imagine based on context and things other people said and blah-blah-insufferableblah, how you yourself want to define the term.

It ain't hard.

You just won't.

"White nationalism:

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 01:33 PM
You have very carefully and deliberately and weaselly avoided typing any definition ever.

Yes, I want you to type, for me to read, not just infer and imagine based on context and things other people said and blah-blah-insufferableblah, how you yourself want to define the term.

It ain't hard.

You just won't.

"White nationalism:

Unless you don't count copying and pasting as typing, you must not have read any of the posts where I explicitly gave definition of "white nationalist" that fit the way I used it.

I'll write it again. This time I'll type it a letter at a time.

white nationalists - white people who support having a nation that is their own [i.e. white people's own] nation

Edit:

Or, if you're complaining because you want me to define the -ism, rather than just the -ists (which seems pedantic to me), then here:

white nationalism - the ideology that supports white people having their own nation

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 01:37 PM
Well you don't write in a very clear manner so I will do my best to interpret what you are saying and maybe you can correct me if I am wrong.
Bingo!
-
-
-

I accepted the very same definition that you proffered in your own words as a perfectly fine one, and said so clearly.Bozo!
-
-
Gibberish Man

Is this what you meant by 2nd grade education re;Cleaner44, and does
the following best exlain your position on why you chose to use the term
White Nationalists and not Nationalists? :

''Wherever youfindthistherinfotinosgons, disproprotionalitiestonlusluslhmn
onplh and monopolygistfercatiolnomalitinsgortisbalisticnatio nal or I
woulhasn'tsaiddoinnf ofernishtinentsticloustinfeindishnets.''

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:40 PM
Edit:

Here, I'll copy the first sentence from wikipedia. It's essentially the same as Cleaner's definition. But if you prefer it, I see no difference in using this one. And it may help to see that I wasn't using the phrase in some idiosyncratic way.

Oh wow this is such a weaselly thing to do. It's like you're trying to indelibly lock yourself into this stereotype, to burn the image of a weasel into everyone's minds which they will heretofore always think of whenever seeing your name and ridiculous avatar. Super-ero. Weasel. Got it.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/89/256833910_dc5e794df2.jpg

We asked you to just type a definition. Ten people have asked you fifty times. Or something. You can't just type a definition. You would rather make a hundred posts about how you already did even though you didn't and how stupid and bad we all are at English for noticing that "Uhh, no, you did not. You very carefully did not." And then to copy and paste a definition from somewhere else. You will never, ever type a definition of your own for that term. I will predict that. You can't.

You can't do it.

You never can.

And why, dear reader, you are probably asking yourself, is that? Hmmm.

I leave it as an exercise.

"White nationalism:

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 01:42 PM
We asked you to just type a definition. Ten people have asked you fifty times. Or something. You can't just type a definition. You would rather make a hundred posts about how you already did even though you didn't

Except I did. Multiple times now, as anyone who looks back through my posts in this thread can see. How many more do I need to? And what's wrong with any of those definitions I already gave, which are all variations of the same thing?

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:43 PM
Unless you don't count copying and pasting as typing, you must not have read any of the posts where I explicitly gave definition of "white nationalist" that fit the way I used it.

I'll write it again. This time I'll type it a letter at a time.

white nationalists - white people who support having a nation that is their own [i.e. white people's own] nation

Edit:

Or, if you're complaining because you want me to define the -ism, rather than just the -ists (which seems pedantic to me), then here:

white nationalism - the ideology that supports white people having their own nation

A-Ha! I was wrong! My prediction was wrong! I, unlike certain Zippy individuals, am always happy to manfully admit when my predictions turn out wrong.

Thank you, Super'ero. Thank you. It was clearly painful for you, but you did it at the last, and that is what counts.

"white nationalists - white people who support having a nation that is their own [i.e. white people's own] nation"

"white nationalism - the ideology that supports white people having their own nation"

H_H
01-29-2019, 01:45 PM
Except I did. Multiple times now, as anyone who looks back through my posts in this thread can see. How many more do I need to? And what's wrong with any of those definitions I already gave, which are all variations of the same thing?

Our posts crossed in the night, man. Chill.

And no, you gave a definition once. In one post.

But just one is all it takes.

https://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/images/gospel-library/magazine/neweralp.nfo:o:11ad.jpg

Stratovarious
01-29-2019, 01:46 PM
Those are not reasons , they are excuses, you are not fooling anyone, weasely', back pedaling, Gibberishman

Edit, oops, looks like you fooled H H, my bad.

specsaregood
01-29-2019, 01:48 PM
White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.

Do you think that White people are a race? Yes. Do you believe that somebody could be identified as a "White American"? Yes.

Wow! I'm a white nationalist and never knew it. That is broad enough to encompass probably 90% of americans.

TheCount
01-29-2019, 02:22 PM
This is somehow different than calling all Blacks racists? All Mexicans racists? All Asians Racists?

Yes, an individual is different than an entire race. They are quite distinct from one another, actually, although collectivists might disagree.

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 02:37 PM
Do you think that White people are a race? Yes. Do you believe that somebody could be identified as a "White American"? Yes.

Wow! I'm a white nationalist and never knew it. That is broad enough to encompass probably 90% of americans.

Using the definition you just quoted, answering yes to those two questions wouldn't qualify you as a white nationalist. Identifying an individual as a white American isn't the same thing as identifying the nation as a white nation, much less seeking to develop and maintain that white national identity.

But if you 1) do identify the USA as a white nation, or believe that it ought to be in case it isn't one now, and 2) seek to develop and maintain that identity of the nation; then yes, that would make you a white nationalist.

And I don't see why anyone would object to using the term "white nationalist" this way.

AuH20
01-29-2019, 02:55 PM
That's true. I don't ever recall encountering any.

Not a white nationalist. White nationalists typically want to confer afforded state privileges/rights to whites. I just want to strip all said 'positive rights' away. LOL

Cleaner44
01-29-2019, 03:05 PM
This has to be satire.

There is no satire from me. It really is very straight forward. I asked for a simple explanation of what you meant and after many posts you finally told what you mean. Now for some reason when I repeat that back you act odd, which makes me question if that really is what you mean by white nationalist. You certainly don't make it easy to understand your point of view.

Yes. But that's a rabbit trail. I never made any judgments about them in this thread. All I did was use the term in a perfectly unobjectionable way to say something that so far no one has even disputed.

Is your problem with white people, people that support their own nation or both?

I appreciate you sharing with me and ask that you reply in short simple sentences that an under-educated person such as myself can understand. Thanks.

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 03:10 PM
Is your problem with white people, people that support their own nation or both?

My problem is with neither of those things by themselves. It's when you combine them into people supporting having a nation that is white people's own, or any other group's own.

Cleaner44
01-29-2019, 03:38 PM
My problem is with neither of those things by themselves. It's when you combine them into supporting having a nation that is white people's, or any other group's, own.

Ok, I think understand now. So that earlier definition wasn't really accurate for you. It isn't white people that support their own nation that you have a problem with, it is white bigots that want to live in an exclusively white nation. That is very different. Why not just say white supremacists if that is what you really meant?

There is nothing about the term nationalist that indicates an exclusive color or race. A black person that is a nationalist isn't anti-white or anti-Hispanic. A white person that is a nationalist isn't anti-black or brown or whatever.

It kind of seems that you use the term white nationalist as a dog whistle of sorts instead of just saying what you really mean. Can you see now why people have a hard time understanding you?

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 03:41 PM
Ok, I think understand now. So that earlier definition wasn't really accurate for you. It isn't white people that support their own nation that you have a problem with, it is white bigots that want to live in an exclusively white nation.

Either exclusively white or even just a nation especially for whites, more than for others. It wouldn't have to be exclusively. But white nationalists want America to be "their [white people's] own nation."

You chose the wording of that definition. I just said I accepted it as a good one.

But yes, I think that people who fit the definition that you gave, and that I accepted, would be bigots.

There is nothing about the term nationalist that indicates an exclusive color or race. A black person that is a nationalist isn't anti-white or anti-Hispanic. A white person that is a nationalist isn't anti-black or brown or whatever.

Hence the qualification "white nationalist." We weren't just talking about nationalists, we were talking about white nationalists, and said so.

It kind of seems that you use the term white nationalist as a dog whistle of sorts instead of just saying what you really mean. Can you see now why people have a hard time understanding you?

No, I can't. Because it was what I really meant. And I was using the term in it's perfectly normal way.

We weren't talking about nationalists who just happen to be white, nor was there ever a point in the discussion where there was any potential for confusion about that.

I don't believe that anybody honestly was confused. They just get defensive when terms like that are used, no matter how accurately and innocuously.

TheCount
01-29-2019, 03:42 PM
Not a white nationalist. White nationalists typically want to confer afforded state privileges/rights to whites. I just want to strip all said 'positive rights' away. LOL

What happened to your binary choice between white supremacy and Central Americans?

I am not a white supremacist. I'm choosing a side in the face of total oblivion. If it's a choice between white and the Central American hordes, I'm picking white every time since it aligns with my interests, whether that concerns private property, 2nd amendment, etc.

It's a binary choice with the data provided. Secondly, I choose white culture supremacist just like the founders.

Or the time you just flat out said that white nationalism was your preference...

A white nationalist nation works best, and that doesn't necessarily mean that we somehow punish or exclude minorities.
But we are the rightful heirs of the constitutional legacy (albeit poor to be completely honest).

The enemy wishes to destroy this constitutional legacy, so they must attack the dominant carriers of this spark. Ever notice that 95% of all libertarians are Caucasian?

We have a choice. We either grab the wheel or they do. It's an arms race. We need to sell and rapidly build consensus, before they do and wipe us out. It's a zero sum game.

Anti Federalist
01-29-2019, 03:55 PM
I'll own this.

I don't give a fuck anymore and I am tired of being accommodating, especially when colored people, or at least the people speaking for them and their self loathing white pieces of shit fellow travelers, have made it clear that I am not to have any significant role in the future of the country and institutions built by my family over the course of hundreds of years, at best, or at worst, to be made a target of genocide.

Fuck you.

Yes, I prefer the company of my own kind, and the institutions and beliefs and outlooks they possess.

I prefer a community and nation of my own kind.

I live in New England. If I wanted to live in New Ghana or New India, I'd fucking move there, and you can be damn sure I would show those native cultures more respect than they show mine, while they invade me, armed with their damnable pity and insufferable self righteousness.

If people from other lands, on a limited basis, want to be part of that and live on those terms, fine.

If not, fuck off back to wherever you came from, you're not welcome here, and take whatever and whoever you brought, with you.

So, call me whatever name that makes me...I do not care anymore.

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 03:58 PM
I don't give a $#@! anymore and I am tired of being accommodating, especially when colored people, or at least the people speaking for them and their self loathing white pieces of $#@! fellow travelers, have made it clear that I am not to have any significant role in the future of the country and institutions built by my family over the course of hundreds of years, at best, or at worst, to be made a target of genocide.

$#@! you.

Yes, I prefer the company of my own kind, and the institutions and beliefs and outlooks they possess.

I live in New England. If I wanted to live in New Ghana or New India, I'd $#@!ing move there, and you can be damn sure I would show those native cultures more respect than they show mine, while they invade me, armed with their damnable pity and insufferable self righteousness.

If people from other lands, on a limited basis, want to be part of that and live on those terms, fine.

If not, $#@! off back to wherever you came from, you're not welcome here, and take whatever and whoever you brought, with you.

I appreciate your thick skin.

The hyper-sensitivity some others here have, where they expect everyone to dance around these issues with euphemisms, rather than accurately using perfectly fine existing terminology doesn't become them.

Swordsmyth
01-29-2019, 04:01 PM
That's true. I don't ever recall encountering any. If I ever did, I don't see anything wrong with using that label for them.

All of the animated responses from people who apparently can't help reacting to the phrase "white nationalist" like Superman to Cryptonite may have caused readers to forget the totally innocuous way I used the word that incited all this.
It isn't white nationalist jargon just because they MAY have been the first to popularize it, it is a metaphor, that is all it is.

H_H
01-29-2019, 04:16 PM
Well yeah, it was innocuous, Super-ero... in a sense. I guess. If fighting to destroy my civ and everything good and beautiful that I love is innocuous. Which it is. To you. But then we just wanted you to pin down what exactly it is that you are condemning, what it is you hate so bad, what it is that is so EEeeeevil.

And it was like pulling teeth.

But here it is. The great evil thing that Super-ero hates as super Eeeevil:

"white nationalists - white people who support having a nation that is their own [i.e. white people's own] nation"

"white nationalism - the ideology that supports white people having their own nation"

Such evil people.
Wow.
How dare they.
I can't even.

Superfluous Man
01-29-2019, 04:18 PM
Well yeah, it was innocuous, Super-ero... in a sense. I guess. If fighting to destroy my civ and everything good and beautiful that I love is innocuous.

That's reading an awful lot into post 11.

Based on some others' responses, it looks like you weren't the only one here who saw that there.

H_H
01-29-2019, 04:24 PM
That's reading an awful lot into post 11.

Based on some others' responses, it looks like you weren't the only one here who saw that there.
Nah, bro, it wasn't post 11. I know who and what you are. Roughly speaking, of course. Just as you know who and what I am, if you have half a brain, which you probably do. And you know I am an evil person, who does not buy in to your Holy ideas. I don't deny it.

Just so, I know that you do buy in to your Holy ideas. Very much so. And those ideas mean the destruction of all Western Civilization.

AuH20
01-29-2019, 04:24 PM
What happened to your binary choice between white supremacy and Central Americans?

Or the time you just flat out said that white nationalism was your preference...

Yes, whites dictating the direction of the country as during the formation of the country. Absolutely. The alternative would be a disaster.
You can't trust the jews to protect a constitutional republic, since they despise it's very existence. The jew then wages internal war with the minorities.

But I don't want extra rights or privileges for being white. I want it all stripped away. No positive right bullshit.

AuH20
01-29-2019, 04:35 PM
The preamble of the U.S. Constitution is technically a 'White Nationalist' creation if we are going down that road. What do you think this means? "Securing the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our POSTERITY." It sure as hell as wasn't referring to some machete wielding creep from Somalia.

Mach
01-29-2019, 04:38 PM
I'll own this.

I don't give a fuck anymore and I am tired of being accommodating, especially when colored people, or at least the people speaking for them and their self loathing white pieces of shit fellow travelers, have made it clear that I am not to have any significant role in the future of the country and institutions built by my family over the course of hundreds of years, at best, or at worst, to be made a target of genocide.

Fuck you.

I live in New England. If I wanted to live in New Ghana or New India, I'd fucking move there, and you can be damn sure I would show those native cultures more respect than they show mine, while they invade me, armed with their damnable pity and insufferable self righteousness.

If not, fuck off back to wherever you came from, you're not welcome here, and take whatever and whoever you brought, with you.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Anti-Federalist

AuH20
01-29-2019, 04:51 PM
White Anglos were the creators and stewards of this nation. Foreign hordes have no right to come here and deliberately undermine the blueprint that made us the envy of the world. If you wish to live in peace as a neighbor with no ulterior motives, then we welcome you to live among us. But if you come here to subvert our way of life, a sharp bayonet waits for you and your kinsman. In other words, the socialists among us aren't long for this country. They will likely find the ill touch of the blade or the rope.

H_H
01-29-2019, 05:18 PM
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Anti-Federalist
I haven't really been giving out rep since I got banned, since it's kind of meaningless and I don't have any rep power any more anyway, but I will make an exception for this post. It deserves it and then some.

Covered.

H_H
01-29-2019, 05:21 PM
But yes, I think that people who fit the definition that you gave, and that I accepted, would be bigots.

https://dailystormer.name/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/memebetter.com-20190128050156-618x347.jpg

Cleaner44
01-29-2019, 09:16 PM
Either exclusively white or even just a nation especially for whites, more than for others. It wouldn't have to be exclusively. But white nationalists want America to be "their [white people's] own nation."

You chose the wording of that definition. I just said I accepted it as a good one.

Hence the qualification "white nationalist." We weren't just talking about nationalists, we were talking about white nationalists, and said so.

No, I can't. Because it was what I really meant. And I was using the term in it's perfectly normal way.

We weren't talking about nationalists who just happen to be white, nor was there ever a point in the discussion where there was any potential for confusion about that.

I don't believe that anybody honestly was confused. They just get defensive when terms like that are used, no matter how accurately and innocuously.

So you are like the people at CNN and MSNBC that have morphed this term into a racist thing. A nationalist isn't a racist just because they are white. You holding such a view is actually a bigoted position. It isn't a perfectly normal thing to me to think of a brown nationalist as good and a white nationalist as bad.

Being a nationalist has nothing to do with racist desires. Any American that is a nationalist, by its very definition, stands for America first. America has a large population of black people for example that are just as American as a white person. Whatever their color, an American nationalist can't be racist or they really aren't a nationalist.

It seems to me that liberal type people like to use the term "white nationalist" in place of "white supremacist" probably because they are cowards. It is their way, and apparently your way as well, to call people racists without actually owning it. I suppose this is why you were so elusive in defining what you meant by the term.

If there is any doubt as to the definition...
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nationalist

A nationalist is what it is, regardless of that person's skin color.

I think the real problem is that somewhere you because misinformed as to the definition of a nationalist. You seem to believe that it means having a nation of people that only look like one's self. That is just plain incorrect. Maybe you are watching too much CNN or something. Maybe you went to a liberal college that taught you wrong information.

You should probably stop listening to liberals so much and pick up a Ron Paul book. You can download them for free here:
https://mises.org/library/books

AuH20
01-29-2019, 09:19 PM
More White Nationalist propaganda. The truth is white nationalist these days. The coloreds don't want to get it, even if the Republican party is a piss poor representation of our values.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/skelley-HOUSE-MAPS-1-2.png

RJB
01-29-2019, 09:25 PM
https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/skelley-HOUSE-MAPS-1-2.png

Looking at that map, we could be called the state of North Venezuela. Seriously.

oyarde
01-29-2019, 09:48 PM
I do not think most immigrants really typically assimilate well . That is natural . They will go places where others like them are . That is who they will socialize with , rely on , speak with etc . Might be something to consider how many you really need in a welfare nation .

AuH20
01-29-2019, 09:52 PM
Looking at that map, we could be called the state of North Venezuela. Seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oADlQPJ_Zfc

Swordsmyth
01-29-2019, 09:53 PM
I do not think most immigrants really typically assimilate well . That is natural . They will go places where others like them are . That is who they will socialize with , rely on , speak with etc . Might be something to consider how many you really need in a welfare nation .
That is why even in the best of times you should only let in a very few in any year, assimilation usually takes generations.

AuH20
01-29-2019, 09:55 PM

Humans are typically averse to change. The problem is that we make the aversion to change a luxury. There is no impetus to assimilate or at least meet us halfway.

TheCount
01-30-2019, 08:36 AM
Yes, whites dictating the direction of the country as during the formation of the country. Absolutely.

That's white supremacy.

I don't know if you're just trying to be crypto about it or what, I genuinely don't understand why you object to me accurately describing your politics by using correct terms rather than euphemisms and dog whistles.

nobody's_hero
01-30-2019, 08:49 AM
So you are like the people at CNN and MSNBC that have morphed this term into a racist thing. A nationalist isn't a racist just because they are white. You holding such a view is actually a bigoted position. It isn't a perfectly normal thing to me to think of a brown nationalist as good and a white nationalist as bad.

Being a nationalist has nothing to do with racist desires. Any American that is a nationalist, by its very definition, stands for America first. America has a large population of black people for example that are just as American as a white person. Whatever their color, an American nationalist can't be racist or they really aren't a nationalist.

It seems to me that liberal type people like to use the term "white nationalist" in place of "white supremacist" probably because they are cowards. It is their way, and apparently your way as well, to call people racists without actually owning it. I suppose this is why you were so elusive in defining what you meant by the term.

If there is any doubt as to the definition...
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nationalist

A nationalist is what it is, regardless of that person's skin color.

I think the real problem is that somewhere you because misinformed as to the definition of a nationalist. You seem to believe that it means having a nation of people that only look like one's self. That is just plain incorrect. Maybe you are watching too much CNN or something. Maybe you went to a liberal college that taught you wrong information.

You should probably stop listening to liberals so much and pick up a Ron Paul book. You can download them for free here:
https://mises.org/library/books

The globalists have purposefully bastardized the definition of 'nationalism'. Just look how castrated Europe is right now. They're as good as done for. The Poles and the Hungarians seem to be the only ones who give a damn. People who are independent and proud don't make well-behaved slaves. Find someone with a bit too much humility and self-shame and you can guilt them into doing whatever you want.

AuH20
01-30-2019, 09:56 AM
That's white supremacy.

I don't know if you're just trying to be crypto about it or what, I genuinely don't understand why you object to me accurately describing your politics by using correct terms rather than euphemisms and dog whistles.

Its about being the only adults in the room. Look at that blue map again. I'm a steward not a supremacist. The brown children with a 4 second attention span want to cast aside our accumulated wisdom and embrace the devil's bargain. We cannot allow that to happen.

Anti Globalist
01-30-2019, 10:36 AM
This.

H_H
01-30-2019, 10:47 AM
More White Nationalist propaganda. The truth is white nationalist these days. The coloreds don't want to get it, even if the Republican party is a piss poor representation of our values.

Most of those red places are places where no non-white people whatsoever live — rural Utah, Wyoming, pan-handle Florida, southern Missouri, I have been to all these places and they are white as the fallen snow — and thus are statistically invalid.

H_H
01-30-2019, 10:52 AM

Allowing outgroup sub-societies to exist within your society is highly problematic to a society.

TheCount
01-30-2019, 06:17 PM
Its about being the only adults in the room. Look at that blue map again. I'm a steward not a supremacist. The brown children with a 4 second attention span want to cast aside our accumulated wisdom and embrace the devil's bargain. We cannot allow that to happen.

What you're describing is white supremacy. You can call it 'being an adult' or whatever else you would like, but in addition to your euphemism, it is also white supremacy.

White supremacy or white supremacism is the racist belief that white people are superior to people of other races and therefore should be dominant over them.

Zippyjuan
01-30-2019, 06:23 PM
Humans are typically averse to change. The problem is that we make the aversion to change a luxury. There is no impetus to assimilate or at least meet us halfway.

So you are not willing to assimilate into the modern era? Everybody else must change to what you want them to be- you are not required to change yourself yet expect them to change to your way of thinking?

Swordsmyth
01-30-2019, 06:36 PM
So you are not willing to assimilate into the modern era? Everybody else must change to what you want them to be- you are not required to change yourself yet expect them to change to your way of thinking?
We were born here, we have a right to be here whether we assimilate into insanity or not.
We have a right to limit the number of people who come here because they have a tendency to not assimilate and try to take our rights.

H_H
01-30-2019, 06:52 PM
What you're describing is white supremacy. You can call it 'being an adult' or whatever else you would like, but in addition to your euphemism, it is also white supremacy.

Hmmm, and yet I do not see any condemnation whatsoever of it on this thread. All the posters but one seem outright very supportive. But, but, it's such a naughty, naughty thing!

Eeeenteresting.

AuH20
01-30-2019, 07:17 PM

How will I be dominant over them? They continually choose the wrong path and we're merely being the Good Samaritan. That's not dominance. Dominance would be equivalent of controlling their lives. I don't want any control. Let's get rid of all laws and the oppressive system that dictates everyone's life. If I wanted dominance over nonwhites, I would create a leviathan government to micromanage their affairs (LOL).

Now to your question, are 'whites' (let's use the modern classification for this exercise) superior to nonwhites? That's a complicated answer.

Whites typically project superior ingenuity, high technical skill and a healthy respect for the individual. But this industrial society created by whites is slowly leading to a dead end for the species. Humans are not designed to be shackled to cubicles on end or be permanently glued to their smartphones. We're being detached from the natural world.

That's why I would rather see the white culture embrace the wisdom of more 'primitive' cultures. There is much to learn from them, in regard to our place on this planet. Whites are both highly creative and highly destructive, so you'd like to see a mitigation of that latter characteristic.

Stratovarious
01-30-2019, 07:23 PM

TehCantcount cantread.

ThePaleoLibertarian
01-30-2019, 07:51 PM
It's absurd to propose that speaking the fucking language of a country is an extensive proxy for assimilation. It's also impossible for the majority of the country to assimilate into an immigrant minority. This guy is a fucking linguist?

TheCount
01-31-2019, 05:58 AM
How will I be dominant over them?

I dunno; you tell me. This is the point at which your crypto politics break down into incoherency.

TheCount
01-31-2019, 08:42 PM

You're conflating two very different things. One is your preferences. The other is the desire to impose your preferences upon your neighbor via force of government.

Ender
01-31-2019, 08:46 PM

I don't even know what that means any more- very few people look at things the way I do.

Swordsmyth
01-31-2019, 08:53 PM
You're conflating two very different things. One is your preferences. The other is the desire to impose your preferences upon your neighbor via force of government.
No, you have it backwards, the foreigners come and impose their will on him and he has a right to prevent them from doing so.

Swordsmyth
01-31-2019, 08:54 PM
I don't even know what that means any more- very few people look at things the way I do.
Because most people are smarter than you, the invaders you want to allow in the gates look at things even less like you do.

Ender
01-31-2019, 08:57 PM
Because most people are smarter than you, the invaders you want to allow in the gate look at thing even less like you do.

Ahhh... yes no reasonable dialog from Mr. Insulter- guess you have no idea what "smart" even means.

AuH20
01-31-2019, 08:58 PM
No, you have it backwards, the foreigners come and impose their will on him and he has a right to prevent them from doing so.

Yep. We are passive citizens. They are aggressive.

pcosmar
02-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Because most people are smarter than you, the invaders you want to allow in the gates look at things even less like you do.

Text book xenophobia.. On Display here.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/xenophobia
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/xenophobia

Fear mongering.. Fear Based.

All he posts is fearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfear..

and it is tiring.

Swordsmyth
02-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Text book xenophobia.. On Display here.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/xenophobia
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/xenophobia

Fear mongering.. Fear Based.

All he posts is fearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfear..

and it is tiring.
Textbook schizophrenia ON DISPLAY:

schizophrenia (skĭtˌsə-frēˈnē-ə, -frĕnˈē-ə)►

n.
Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and may have an underlying genetic cause.

Definition of schizophrenia

1 medical : a mental disorder that is characterized by disturbances in thought (such as delusions), perception (such as hallucinations), and behavior (such as disorganized speech or catatonic behavior), by a loss of emotional responsiveness and extreme apathy, and by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life — called also dementia praecox
Note: Schizophrenia often involves an inability to orient oneself with reality, a withdrawal from social interactions, and a failure to integrate thoughts with emotions so that emotional expression is inappropriate. There are several subtypes of schizophrenia, including paranoid schizophrenia (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/paranoid schizophrenia) and those types marked by catatonia (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/catatonia) or hebephrenia (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hebephrenia).

All you post is delusional denials of reality and bizarre rants and it is tiring.

pcosmar
02-01-2019, 12:22 AM
All you post is delusional denials of reality and bizarre rants and it is tiring.

You do understand that schizophrenia has only recently changed definition..

and that by the same people that define gun ownership to be a mental disorder.

whereas the "Fear of Strangers" has not changed since ancient Greece.

and don't even pretend to have the mental capacity to keep up. you are embarrassing yourself.

Swordsmyth
02-01-2019, 12:25 AM
You do understand that schizophrenia has only recently changed definition..

and that by the same people that define gun ownership to be a mental disorder.

whereas the "Fear of Strangers" has not changed since ancient Greece.

and don't even pretend to have the mental capacity to keep up. you are embarrassing yourself.
Call it what you want, dementia praecox will do, it doesn't matter, people who live in a fantasy world and spout nonsense have been called insane using one term or another since before ancient Greece, you are embarrassing yourself.

TheCount
02-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Nobody is talking about foreigners.

Swordsmyth
02-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Nobody is talking about foreigners.
LOL

Anti Federalist
02-01-2019, 05:21 PM

You need new friends maybe.

Come east and hang out. ;)

Seriously though, the people I know, the town and community where I live, we all are pretty much on the same page about things in general.

That's nice, I think, and it is how I want to live.

It is not a crime, a "hatred" or a "-phobe" to want that, and I refuse to regard it as such.