PDA

View Full Version : DONT TALK TO COPS

Warlord
01-25-2019, 12:53 PM
This advice needs to be repeat as AF has done in the Roger Stone thread. Say nothing

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-25-2019, 01:03 PM
I'm sure this is old hat for many here, but there's a famous video in internet circles called "Don't Talk to the Police." It was done by a law professor named James Duane in 2008. Duane updated his video and advice in 2016, calling it "You Have the Right to Remain Innocent." Both videos are below.

Law professor James Duane became a viral sensation in 2008 for a lively lecture that explained why people shouldn’t agree to answer questions from the police. In his new book, You Have the Right to Remain Innocent, Duane expands on that presentation, offering a vigorous defense of every citizen’s constitutionally protected right to avoid self-incrimination. By using case histories of innocent persons who were wrongfully imprisoned because of information they gave to police, Duane debunks the claim that “if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FENubmZGj8

Original video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-25-2019, 01:11 PM
If someone asks me if I have something to hide, then I ask them if they have curtains on their bedroom window.

Warlord
01-25-2019, 01:21 PM
thank you NCLiberty, those videos are classics. dont talk!

Stratovarious
01-25-2019, 01:28 PM
This advice needs to be repeat as AF has done in the Roger Stone thread. Say nothing
What is AF?
If you're a cop, that wasn't me that just spoke......

Warlord
01-25-2019, 01:30 PM
AF is the poster and my friend Anti-Federalist

Anti Federalist
01-25-2019, 02:47 PM
Good thread...thanks guys.

DO. NOT. TALK. TO. COPS.

(that applies to any "authority" figure.)

tfurrh
01-25-2019, 02:50 PM
My son is 6. Said he wanted to be a policeman. Mini mental freakout....but hey he's six.

Dr.3D
01-25-2019, 02:51 PM
My son is 6. Said he wanted to be a policeman....

So that should put an end to him talking to himself?

tfurrh
01-25-2019, 02:52 PM
So that should put an end to him talking to himself?

Mime police

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-25-2019, 05:53 PM
Another video. This one shows a woman who declines to talk to the FBI when they visit her house. She gives some good tips for the unitiated.

I also noticed how the FBI soft sells. The woman wasn't visited by the stereotypical two big, tough guys in dark suits and sunglasses. The two agents were a man and a woman wearing casual clothes. They drove a white car. The agents laid on the syrup, as if they were selling cookies.

It's worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT6zQQ455c8

Stratovarious
01-25-2019, 06:42 PM
Another video. This one shows a woman who declines to talk to the FBI when they visit her house. She gives some good tips for the unitiated.

I also noticed how the FBI soft sells. The woman wasn't visited by the stereotypical two big, tough guys in dark suits and sunglasses. The two agents were a man and a woman wearing casual clothes. They drove a white car. The agents laid on the syrup, as if they were selling cookies.

It's worth a look.

[/video]

Well worth viewing indeed, and her protest coincidentally was righteous IMV, 7 million a day sent to Israel,
and they continue as a den of thieves . I have no special love for Israel's neighbors, but I detest thieves
and war criminals.