PDA

View Full Version : "WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!" - 2019 Women's March in NYC

Swordsmyth
01-24-2019, 07:30 PM
This deserves its own thread:

Wow - Marching for Genocide
https://pluralist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Screen-Shot-2019-01-23-at-1.18.59-PM-e1548269976149.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=IMOdTFktO-g

Anti Globalist
01-24-2019, 07:31 PM
Yeah theres no racist undertones at all with that statement.

Swordsmyth
01-24-2019, 07:33 PM
Yeah theres no racist undertones at all with that statement.

White genocide is a conspiracy theory dreamed up by NAZIs.:sarcasm:

Anti Federalist
01-24-2019, 07:33 PM
Enough talk.

Start genociding, you self loathing pieces of shit.

Bring it...I fucking dare you.

Origanalist
01-24-2019, 07:47 PM
The self hating cracker is at 6:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFySBR-jVFY&t=400s

oyarde
01-24-2019, 08:03 PM
Enough talk.

Start genociding, you self loathing pieces of shit.

Bring it...I fucking dare you.

Thats how I see it .

DamianTV
01-24-2019, 08:41 PM
I swear the Elites are trying to start a Civil War while using Race to wash their hands of the whole thing so they can smell like roses and look like heroes when "they stop the race war". Unless there is another purpose, which might be to reduce the population. Also, maybe population replacement?

War absolutely seems to be their goal, but not their Endgame. Endgame is Totalitarian Rule, but to what end? To really kill off all whites? Why whites? Perhaps the whites are the ones that might resist tyranny? Wouldnt it make sense that race has nothing to do with it and the real purpose is to enslave every person of every color?

Slave Mentality
01-24-2019, 08:43 PM
How long until someone puts a big ass MAGA sign in the yard and posts their address on purplehairedykes.com or some shit?

DamianTV
01-24-2019, 08:47 PM
How long until someone puts a big ass MAGA sign in the yard and posts their address on purplehairedykes.com or some shit?

Wow! Yeah that could be used to get people killed even if they arent Trump supporters. Like slapping them with a Scarlett A, guilt by accusation until proven innocent. Thats really the way Group Psychology works, and why we have laws that go against that nature.

juleswin
01-24-2019, 08:55 PM

Wait a minute, an extremist protestor covering their face and acting all crazy during a peaceful protest. Where have we seen that before? oh yea, the GA protests in Canada. To freshen everyone's memories. This is what they did up there in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHLLgX4LUXE

Well I am sure they only do it in Canada, no way the good ole USA would use agent provocateurs to fuel race wars. I swear, some of u people would fall for anything.

juleswin
01-24-2019, 08:55 PM

Swordsmyth
01-24-2019, 08:59 PM
I swear the Elites are trying to start a Civil War while using Race to wash their hands of the whole thing so they can smell like roses and look like heroes when "they stop the race war". Unless there is another purpose, which might be to reduce the population. Also, maybe population replacement?

War absolutely seems to be their goal, but not their Endgame. Endgame is Totalitarian Rule, but to what end? To really kill off all whites? Why whites? Perhaps the whites are the ones that might resist tyranny? Wouldnt it make sense that race has nothing to do with it and the real purpose is to enslave every person of every color?
The important thing to remember is that the oligarchs are almost all racists, whether or not you believe that race affects culture and liberty THEY DO believe it.
They want to reduce whites to a minimum amount required to serve their needs for higher IQ servants and surround us with a herd of lower IQ footsoldiers/laborers that are inclined to accept totalitarianism, they also plan to eventually eliminate the groups that they think are too useless to be profitable after they have used them to destroy western societies.

Origanalist
01-24-2019, 09:00 PM
Wait a minute, an extremist protestor covering their face and acting all crazy during a peaceful protest. Where have we seen that before? oh yea, the GA protests in Canada. To freshen everyone's memories. This is what they did up there in Canada.

Well I am sure they only do it in Canada, no way the good ole USA would use agent provocateurs to fuel race wars. I swear, some of u people would fall for anything.

Truthfully, that was my first thought. But these days there are so many self hating white people it's not such a obvious conclusion anymore.

Swordsmyth
01-24-2019, 09:02 PM

French Green Party Founder Says Europeans Must Have Less Children to Make Way For Muslims (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?530203-French-Green-Party-Founder-Says-Europeans-Must-Have-Less-Children-to-Make-Way-For-Muslims)
And European policy proves it isn't just propaganda.

DamianTV
01-24-2019, 09:05 PM
The important thing to remember is that the oligarchs are almost all racists, whether or not you believe that race affects culture and liberty THEY DO believe it.
They want to reduce whites to a minimum amount required to serve their needs for higher IQ servants and surround us with a herd of lower IQ footsoldiers/laborers that are inclined to accept totalitarianism, they also plan to eventually eliminate the groups that they think are too useless to be profitable after they have used them to destroy western societies.

Seems like whites are now useless to the Elite because they seem to be voting less Democratic, thus, stand as an obstacle to the Elite. Also explains why Education has FAILED perfectly. If this was accidental, then they would occasionally make mistakes. These people do not make mistakes.

juleswin
01-24-2019, 09:05 PM
Truthfully, that was my first thought. But these days there are so many self hating white people it's not such a obvious conclusion anymore.

Crazy people exist but this one is not crazy enough to show his face and then he left before anyone was able to confront him. Loads of red flags if u ask me

juleswin
01-24-2019, 09:06 PM
French Green Party Founder Says Europeans Must Have Less Children to Make Way For Muslims (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?530203-French-Green-Party-Founder-Says-Europeans-Must-Have-Less-Children-to-Make-Way-For-Muslims)
And European policy proves it isn't just propaganda.

Maybe that one isn't a fed, but the one is the video is most likely a fed. I wouldn't put any stock in what he says or sign he carries

Slave Mentality
01-24-2019, 09:13 PM

Imagine the full blown police state door to door shit if things kick off. They want the chaos. This may be our next big false flag. As many others here are noting - this is being orchestrated. We see what the media does. Thank God people woke up to this latest attempt, but the damage has already been done.

They have used technology to make neighbors ready to take each other out...

I am starting to wonder if A.I. has been realized and being tested out for mass manipulation uses.

Origanalist
01-24-2019, 09:18 PM
Maybe that one isn't a fed, but the one is the video is most likely a fed. I wouldn't put any stock in what he says or sign he carries

Ya, that one is pretty fishy.

Swordsmyth
01-24-2019, 09:18 PM
Seems like whites are now useless to the Elite because they seem to be voting less Democratic, thus, stand as an obstacle to the Elite. Also explains why Education has FAILED perfectly. If this was accidental, then they would occasionally make mistakes. These people do not make mistakes.
Culturally we are more inclined to liberty, whether or not that is genetic doesn't really matter because it is easier to replace us than to bend us to their will either way.

Brian4Liberty
01-24-2019, 09:57 PM

Ya, that one is pretty fishy.

If a person were to confront that person, and pull off their mask and hat, what would happen? Would this person press charges and reveal their real name? Or would there be no charges?

nikcers
01-24-2019, 10:09 PM
Hate is the cause and the solution to all of our problems probably didn't fit on the poster.

Origanalist
01-24-2019, 10:23 PM
If a person were to confront that person, and pull off their mask and hat, what would happen? Would this person press charges and reveal their real name? Or would there be no charges?

Only one way to find out. But if it was done on video the internet would probably figure out who it was regardless.

Mach
01-25-2019, 03:53 AM
2016 March.............

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/black-women-leadership.html
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57478bff59827e5891cf4729/5886313ee3df28888f9eacfa/58863179ff7c50e77b0bf041/1485189549956/Womens+March+3.png?format=500w

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2017/1/24/14369914/donald-trump-womens-march-sign
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/DRL8_FGHpVIDsGpR-AI3Sw5eAMw=/0x0:960x1280/920x613/filters:focal(312x312:464x464)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/52893209/image1.0.jpeg

Theocrat
01-25-2019, 01:32 PM
Have you ever noticed that lunatics who call for that sort of thing never set the example by starting with themselves first? :confused:

Occam's Banana
01-25-2019, 04:01 PM
Have you ever noticed that lunatics who call for that sort of thing never set the example by starting with themselves first? :confused:

Well, "genocide" does not necessarily mean killing everyone in the target group - just the mass of "unenlightened" ones ... /woke-logic

Occam's Banana
01-25-2019, 04:04 PM
If advocacy of sentiments such as "white genocide now" is generally acceptable among "Women's March"ers and their ilk, then does it really matter whether this person is genuine or an agent provocateur? The same toxic hatefulness is revealed in either case ...

Swordsmyth
01-25-2019, 04:29 PM
If advocacy of sentiments such as "white genocide now" is generally acceptable among "Women's March"ers and their ilk, then does it really matter whether this person is genuine or an agent provocateur? The same toxic hatefulness is revealed in either case ...
Exactly, where are all the SJWs driving him out of their march?

Anti Federalist
01-25-2019, 04:35 PM

No, no it doesn't.

dannno
01-25-2019, 05:42 PM

Bingo...

If anybody was wearing a MAGA hat, they would have been shouted at and told to leave their rally.

White genocide, meh, I guess that is ok with them.

juleswin
01-26-2019, 10:45 AM

Generally accepted? How do u know that? we only saw the sign held up for a few seconds n video, there is no evidence that the crowd saw the sign and did nothing. Maybe they confronted the man but it wasn't put on video, maybe a very small fraction of the marchers saw it or maybe he just ran when people came to confront him. The reason why you should care if the guy was a fed is this, you do not want to start waring with your potential ally just because they were frame my your real enemy. You will end up abandoning an ally or worse waste your resources fighting them.

I have been searching for a video of this guy mingling with the crowd and I haven't found any. This is most likely a sneak attack and his intention was for the crowd to be oblivious of the sign. Think the many pictures of people wearing "I am with stupid" shirt besides smiling faces. If you don't know he is wearing the shirt then you don't react.

Occam's Banana
01-26-2019, 01:15 PM

Generally accepted? How do u know that? [blarg blarg blarg]

I don't know that. That is why I used the word "if".

Pauls' Revere
01-26-2019, 01:21 PM
Wow! Yeah that could be used to get people killed even if they arent Trump supporters. Like slapping them with a Scarlett A, guilt by accusation until proven innocent. Thats really the way Group Psychology works, and why we have laws that go against that nature.

or slap a MAGA bumper sticker to their car.

DamianTV
01-27-2019, 06:21 AM
or slap a MAGA bumper sticker to their car.

George Clooney once slapped a "Fuck the Police" on the bumper of Brad Pitt's car, as a joke of course! Jokes dont always turn out with people smiling in the end, like Swatting people...

Pauls' Revere
01-27-2019, 10:41 AM
George Clooney once slapped a "$#@! the Police" on the bumper of Brad Pitt's car, as a joke of course! Jokes dont always turn out with people smiling in the end, like Swatting people...

true, unintended consequences.