PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones giving up on Trump

kona
01-21-2019, 03:40 AM
You could sense frustrations for a while, but this weekend showed the writing is on the wall.

From both Sat/Sun broadcasts:

-Barr practically raised Mueller
-You can defend Trump but you can't defend his hiring choices
-Getting run over by deep state advisors
-Alex mentioned defending Trump when Tucker Carlson said we've gotten the best from Trump already a few weeks ago but now said "I'm wrong, Tucker was right, Trump is getting swallowed by his cabinet and advisors who are all in on the coup to throw him out
-Called Trump a patriot but said if Trump can't defend himself and not be moronic and pick deep state after deep state for jobs, we're screwed
-He's had it with Barr, this was the edge for him. Thinks Trump is signing his own death warrant nominating Barr
-Why fight for Trump when Trump is stupid enough to not know all (or any) of this

Warlord
01-21-2019, 06:28 AM
Disappointed with politics? say it aint so

shakey1
01-21-2019, 07:01 AM
Trump is doin' it to himself.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 07:48 AM
Jones said earlier this week that if Trump won't fight against the spooks, then he's done with him. A very logical and principled position.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 07:49 AM
GWB recommended Barr. Apparently, Trump is deluded enough to think that the Bushies can protect him, when they are the same entity he's fighting. Trump is cowardly. Always been.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 07:52 AM
You could sense frustrations for a while, but this weekend showed the writing is on the wall.

From both Sat/Sun broadcasts:

-Barr practically raised Mueller
-You can defend Trump but you can't defend his hiring choices
-Getting run over by deep state advisors
-Alex mentioned defending Trump when Tucker Carlson said we've gotten the best from Trump already a few weeks ago but now said "I'm wrong, Tucker was right, Trump is getting swallowed by his cabinet and advisors who are all in on the coup to throw him out
-Called Trump a patriot but said if Trump can't defend himself and not be moronic and pick deep state after deep state for jobs, we're screwed
-He's had it with Barr, this was the edge for him. Thinks Trump is signing his own death warrant nominating Barr
-Why fight for Trump when Trump is stupid enough to not know all (or any) of this

Trump is scared of the dark beast that runs our government. He's been trying to make sidedeals for awhile via Rosenstein, but to little avail.
We're going to need a Paul at Damascus moment to rattle him out of his fear coma. Maybe the only thing that can save him is other wor'dly intervention like the Holy Spirit or something to that effect.

acptulsa
01-21-2019, 07:59 AM
We're going to need a Paul at Damascus moment to rattle him out of his fear coma. Maybe the only thing that can save him is other wordly intervention.

Or maybe the people who were saying way back in 2016 that he was bought and paid for were right all along.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 08:01 AM
Or maybe the people who were saying way back in 2016 that he was bought and paid for were right all along.

Nah. He's not bought and paid for. He's rattled the system far too greatly. Trump has taken this campaign too far, in that it exceeds normal political responsibilities. He's in JFK territory. He has a decision to make now that he's seen the true face of the beast. Everyone wants to talk like a gangster, until you have to actually do gangster things. Trump was always the anti-hero candidate from the beginning and we'll see how it plays out.

CaptUSA
01-21-2019, 08:06 AM

"Oh please... Trump is a genius and he's playing them all! There's no way the establishment could control this guy! If he's putting in the deep state folks, it's all part of his master plan for liberty!"

Lol - it's funny, really... They simultaneously believe that Trump is being manipulated when he does things they don't like and he's playing 24D chess when he does things they like. It's almost as if they were conned, or something, and they've invested so much into their own belief that they make every excuse to believe it wasn't so.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 08:11 AM
"Oh please... Trump is a genius and he's playing them all! There's no way the establishment could control this guy! If he's putting in the deep state folks, it's all part of his master plan for liberty!"

Lol - it's funny, really... They simultaneously believe that Trump is being manipulated when he does things they don't like and he's playing 24D chess when he does things they like. It's almost as if they were conned, or something, and they've invested so much into their own belief that they make every excuse to believe it wasn't so.

You're talking about the retarded Q people with their sealed indictment nonsense. As if the family and representatives of said people wouldn't immediately be appearing on CNN crying that the dictator imprisoned their loved ones.

acptulsa
01-21-2019, 08:12 AM
Nah. He's not bought and paid for. He's rattled the system far too greatly. Trump has taken this campaign too far, in that it exceeds normal political responsibilities. He's in JFK territory. He has a decision to make now that he's seen the true face of the beast. Trump was always the anti-hero candidate from the beginning and we'll see how it plays out.

Trump is in George W. Bush territory. He read a poll that said Republican primary voters don't trust the media and he engineered his campaign accordingly.

Trump is a player, and the world is teeming with people begging to be played.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 08:18 AM
Trump is worth more to us dead, in all honesty. I hate to say it, but it's true. It would be the flashpoint that we need. A perfect excuse.

acptulsa
01-21-2019, 08:28 AM
Trump is worth more to us dead, in all honesty. I hate to say it, but it's true. It would be the flashpoint that we need. A perfect excuse.

Whatever, dude. That uprising would last just about long enough for his biggest fans to discover that no one wants to hold their beers for them.

CaptUSA
01-21-2019, 08:31 AM
Trump is in George W. Bush territory. He read a poll that said Republican primary voters don't trust the media and he engineered his campaign accordingly.

Yep. I've said from the beginning that he's a non-ideological megalomaniac that's been comb-over deep in the establishment for decades. He does whatever or says whatever he thinks people want to hear. He's driven primarily by his own psychopathy (NPD (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder)) and it benefits whomever is the last person to speak to him.

Most of his supporters fell for that psychopathy. Perhaps a few thought they could use it to their advantage. Either way, it's a fools bet. All the good that he has done (and there have been several good things) has been undermined by the bad. Government still grows under his watch and liberty still wanes.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 08:40 AM
Whatever, dude. That uprising would last just about long enough for his biggest fans to discover that no one wants to hold their beers for them.

With one fell swoop, a solid 3rd of the country would be instantly radicalized and freed from the political hamster wheel, never viewing their government the same. Then you cut down to the actual warriors of that group, which could range anywhere from 6-10%. You'd be looking at tens of millions of Chris Dorners. It would be a slow simmer that could lead to serious violence. Many would likely target the CIA and FBI, seeing them as the aggressors of the act.

acptulsa
01-21-2019, 08:44 AM
Either that, or a mediocre punk rock band will rise to prominence for a few years solely because they named themselves The Dead Trumps.

devil21
01-21-2019, 01:22 PM

The Cambridge Analytica stuff is about exactly that data-mining from social media for campaigns. IOW, Cambridge paid attention to what conservative/libertarian/GOP RPF and FB people were complaining about and they formed a campaign strategy to say all of those things.

acptulsa
01-21-2019, 01:31 PM
The Cambridge Analytica stuff is about exactly that data-mining from social media for campaigns. IOW, Cambridge paid attention to what conservative/libertarian/GOP RPF and FB people were complaining about and they formed a campaign strategy to say all of those things.

He said some of those things, including some that Ron Paul was too much of a gentleman to say. Which was all it took for some people to decide he was breaking new ground (he wasn't) and 'off the reservation'.

He also played the alpha and said stuff to tie in people actual, ideological Ron Paul supporters would never choose as allies because that would cause the allies we already had to leave our side.

Throw in a media giving him a gazillion dollars' worth of free 'bad' publicity and you have an admirable recipe for dividing and conquering the Liberty Movement.

TheTexan
01-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Trump is fighting deep state forces and shadow forces that few of us can even imagine,

his first term will be defined by firing all of the deep state,

it will only be in his second term that his true libertarian agenda will be revealed

#MAGA2022 #withdrawSyria2022 #banBumpStocks2022 #wall-I-mean-barrier-2020

Anti Globalist
01-21-2019, 05:36 PM
The first time Trump ever said he was going to run for president one day was back in the mid 80s. If the establishment really feared him, they would have killed him back then.

Also, I thought Jones said he was done with him back when he launched missiles at Syria back in April the last two years.

Zippyjuan
01-21-2019, 05:50 PM
Nah. He's not bought and paid for. He's rattled the system far too greatly. Trump has taken this campaign too far, in that it exceeds normal political responsibilities. He's in JFK territory. He has a decision to make now that he's seen the true face of the beast. Everyone wants to talk like a gangster, until you have to actually do gangster things. Trump was always the anti-hero candidate from the beginning and we'll see how it plays out.

Trump is a big talker. He is is not that great on following it up with real actions. He just wants to get his picture taken. End NAFTA? Still in effect and New NAFTA is basically the same thing (and will still need to be ratified by all three countries). End Obamacare? Nope. $1 trillion infrastructure plan? Where did that go? Totally forgotten. Korea Disarmament? All that was accomplished was the photo-op. the Wall? He will accept whatever he can get at this point to cross it off his list. He wanted $20 billion for a 2000 mile wall. Latest proposal is for $5.7 trillion for up to 500 miles (that figure includes updating existing wall- not all new wall). He did get Congress to pass tax cuts (and add $1 trillion to the national debt). Leave Syria in 30 days? Time ran out for that and now there is no deadline to leave. And that was with a Republican Congress. It gets much harder with the Democrats running the House now.

ProBlue33
01-21-2019, 07:35 PM
@ AuH20

You seemed to have changed your tune on Trump, I really despise some of things he has done as well, and some of the things he said he would do he hasn't.
But I try to see the larger picture as well, it really looks like he will get a third supreme court justice, this will serve to check the Democrats from there foolish ways for decades.
Can you imagine a Hillary or a Harris appointing these, the 2nd amendment would be watered done to nothing, and conservatives and libertarians would be losing every ruling for years.
But as with Alex, Anne and yourself I see time ticking down and no action being taken...it's frustrating.
Trump should declare at the State of Union the national emergency and be done with it...he just gave the Dems their last best offer and swerved to the middle at much as he could to the point he angered his own base. They will never negotiate, he has no choice at this point.

Swordsmyth
01-21-2019, 07:40 PM
@ AuH20

You seemed to have changed your tune on Trump, I really despise some of things he has done as well, and some of the things he said he would do he hasn't.
But I try to see the larger picture as well, it really looks like he will get a third supreme court justice, this will serve to check the Democrats from there foolish ways for decades.
Can you imagine a Hillary or a Harris appointing these, the 2nd amendment would be watered done to nothing, and conservatives and libertarians would be losing every ruling for years.
But as with Alex, Anne and yourself I see time ticking down and no action being taken...it's frustrating.
Trump should declare at the State of Union the national emergency and be done with it...he just gave the Dems their last best offer and swerved to the middle at much as he could to the point he angered his own base. They will never negotiate, he has no choice at this point.
There are things I am disappointed that he has done and there are also things I want him to do now as well but ending the shutdown isn't one of them, I want it to last until the 2020 election.

UWDude
01-21-2019, 09:35 PM
I figured out why Trump surrounded himself with neocons, and asked about assassinating world leaders like Assad.
He has to keep his enemies even closer.

Once I figured it out... ...yeah...
Rand is going to need to figure out their assassination techniques, if he wants to be president for more than a couple of years.

Trump will get that wall. He is bleeding the dems for fighting him on it. In the end, he will get it. The more they fight him, the more they hurt themselves. He will not have to give up anything in the end. They will collapse, and get nothing. This is hurting them a lot more than it is hurting him.

AuH20
01-21-2019, 09:58 PM
@ AuH20

I haven't really changed my tune on him. I've been waiting for the final solution and he's hesitant to push it. Declassify and let the sunlight rip apart these agencies. The spooks are the #1 threat to this country. Most of the malice derives from their hands and they don't like to be outed. Like Tom Woods has stated, Trump is scared of someone or something.

Swordsmyth
01-21-2019, 10:02 PM
I haven't really changed my tune on him. I've been waiting for the final solution and he's hesitant to push it. Declassify and let the sunlight rip apart these agencies. The spooks are the #1 threat to this country. Most of the malice derives from their hands and they don't like to be outed. Like Tom Woods has stated, Trump is scared of someone or something.
Or perhaps he just decided that it will be most advantageous to use it during his re-election.

James_Madison_Lives
01-21-2019, 10:38 PM
If Jones ditched Trump it's because he was ordered to by his disinfo Deep State handlers, just like when he kissed their asses on command to cover up Pizzagate. We know who he works for but he is a useful tool if you can pick out half the truth they mix in with half the lies, to keep us off balance. Everyone knows Jones is controlled opposition who never criticizes Israel even though they were behind 9/11. If they are trying to drive a wedge between Jones listeners, i.e. the aware, and Trump, it won't work, because Jones' audience already knows what he is.

The question is why. They are pulling out all their last cards to isolate Trump.

James_Madison_Lives
01-21-2019, 10:43 PM
Trump is a big talker. He is is not that great on following it up with real actions. He just wants to get his picture taken. End NAFTA? Still in effect and New NAFTA is basically the same thing (and will still need to be ratified by all three countries). End Obamacare? Nope. $1 trillion infrastructure plan? Where did that go? Totally forgotten. Korea Disarmament? All that was accomplished was the photo-op. the Wall? He will accept whatever he can get at this point to cross it off his list. He wanted $20 billion for a 2000 mile wall. Latest proposal is for $5.7 trillion for up to 500 miles (that figure includes updating existing wall- not all new wall). He did get Congress to pass tax cuts (and add $1 trillion to the national debt). Leave Syria in 30 days? Time ran out for that and now there is no deadline to leave. And that was with a Republican Congress. It gets much harder with the Democrats running the House now.

He just ended Three Strikes Your Out and freed a lot of young black men in prison on minor charges. That was a campaign promise. Why not count that? Trump's already kept more promises than Obama ever did, and they are fighting him tooth and nail.

TER
01-21-2019, 10:48 PM
If Jones ditched Trump it's because he was ordered to by his disinfo Deep State handlers, just like when he kissed their asses on command to cover up Pizzagate. We know who he works for but he is a useful tool if you can pick out half the truth they mix in with half the lies, to keep us off balance. Everyone knows Jones is controlled opposition who never criticizes Israel even though they were behind 9/11. If they are trying to drive a wedge between Jones listeners, i.e. the aware, and Trump, it won't work, because Jones' audience already knows what he is.

The question is why. They are pulling out all their last cards to isolate Trump.

This. A thousand times this. Jones is controlled opposition. If he is turning his back on Trump now, that means his handlers are getting nervous.

dannno
01-21-2019, 11:58 PM
Either that, or a mediocre punk rock band will rise to prominence for a few years solely because they named themselves The Dead Trumps.

Mediocre :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jHQqcky_Aw

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2019, 11:46 AM

Isn't that true of most all politicians?

acptulsa
01-22-2019, 11:56 AM

What's not true of most politicians is, he was sold to the public as a non-politician.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2019, 11:59 AM
What's not true of most politicians is, he was sold to the public as a non-politician.

I'm guessing most politicians sell themselves that way before they enter politics. The proverbial "outsider."

And, you don't have to buy what someone like that is selling. Zip is making cash here selling the blue team, and a lot of people eat up what Zip says. Just like Dump.

acptulsa
01-22-2019, 12:08 PM
And, you don't have to buy what someone like that is selling.

How long does it take you to figure out I don't buy into binary false choices? The fact that I didn't buy what you're selling does not mean I bought what he sells.

Zip is making cash here selling the blue team, and a lot of people eat up what Zip says.

Yeah. Like that. I don't see people lining up to swallow what he serves up.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2019, 12:22 PM
I don't see people lining up to swallow what he [Zip] serves up.

Zip had a crapload of green bars until he was taken out. So do his co-workers. People even make a point of saying they plus rep Zip.

James_Madison_Lives
01-22-2019, 01:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post

This. A thousand times this. Jones is controlled opposition. If he is turning his back on Trump now, that means his handlers are getting nervous.

Trump made a brilliant move by going on AJ during the campaign and getting his millions of listeners on the Trump train with the hope that he might be a closet truther. I don't think the Deep State planned on that. By giving AJ some kind of legitimacy he gave legitimacy to 9/11 truth.

acptulsa
01-22-2019, 01:13 PM
Trump made a brilliant move by going on AJ during the campaign and getting his millions of listeners on the Trump train with the hope that he might be a closet truther. I don't think the Deep State planned on that. By giving AJ some kind of legitimacy he gave legitimacy to 9/11 truth.

The Trump giveth and the Trump taketh away.

Stratovarious
01-22-2019, 01:39 PM
Zip had a crapload of green bars until he was taken out. So do his co-workers. People even make a point of saying they plus rep Zip.
Why are his bars red, what is 'taken out' , did
everyone just start voting his comments down or...?

Origanalist
01-22-2019, 01:57 PM
Why are his bars red, what is 'taken out' , did
everyone just start voting his comments down or...?

Rep wars came before the meme wars.

samforpaul
01-22-2019, 02:00 PM

That's a quite an accusation and I don't believe you're alone in this, but could you tell me who are Jones "handlers" and where can I find verification of this?

AuH20
01-22-2019, 02:19 PM
Qanon tried to explicitly vilify Jones and then we found out Qanon was leading people on a wild goose chase. Jones is a mixed bag, but does have legitimate sources. That's largely why he is targeted so viciously by the corporate media. They don't want an outlet for those clandestine sources.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2019, 04:51 PM
...what is 'taken out' ,...

The stench in here was getting really ripe, so it was time to take out the trash.

Stratovarious
01-22-2019, 04:54 PM
The stench in here was getting really ripe, so it was time to take out the trash.
But he's still here did you just change is moniker and flip his ipn or does taken out just mean
they removed his stripes?

Stratovarious
01-22-2019, 04:57 PM
Qanon tried to explicitly vilify Jones and then we found out Qanon was leading people on a wild goose chase. Jones is a mixed bag, but does have legitimate sources. That's largely why he is targeted so viciously by the corporate media. They don't want an outlet for those clandestine sources.

I spotted Q and that other zac or something , right off, at least in my view at the time.
No predictions were any more accurate than a dart board from 50 feet.
The scripting was very obvious.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2019, 04:58 PM
But he's still here did you just change is moniker and flip his ipn or does taken out just mean
they removed his stripes?

He got negged and became RPF's most negged repped member of all-time. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberlist.php?order=asc&sort=reputation&pp=30)

He's still around because the mods went on a garbage strike and never came back! :down::radioactive::D

Stratovarious
01-22-2019, 05:07 PM
He got negged and became RPF's most negged repped member of all-time. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/memberlist.php?order=asc&sort=reputation&pp=30)

He's still around because the mods went on a garbage strike and never came back! :down::radioactive::D
His checks must be pretty good, for him to keep coming back just to be
made a fool.
His handlers must not check his work, cause his work aint' workin' .
:frog:

juleswin
01-22-2019, 05:07 PM

I think there are levels to this big talking. Most politicians are at a 5 - 6 and Trump is at a 10. You can't deny the fact that he is a big talker and a frequent talker. The also tweets like a mad man, very boastful, you cannot say this for most politicians.

Also, he was marketed as a non politcian so the gap between the expected result and reality is much wider.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2019, 05:15 PM
I think there are levels to this big talking. Most politicians are at a 5 - 6 and Trump is at a 10. You can't deny the fact that he is a big talker and a frequent talker. The also tweets like a mad man, very boastful, you cannot say this for most politicians.

Also, he was marketed as a non politcian so the gap between the expected result and reality is much wider.

I agree with most of that, but saying he is "big talker" sounds more like interpretation of facts than actual facts.

He is certainly full of himself, but I would say any famous person's use of social media is not a bad thing. You are your own primary source press instead of the traditional media as a secondary source. The traditional media hates the competition.

Look at some of Nixon's archives. He hated the press and made no bones about it. Nixon would have been in heaven if he had social media back then.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-22-2019, 05:20 PM
His checks must be pretty good, for him to keep coming back just to be
made a fool.
His handlers must not check his work, cause his work aint' workin' .
:frog:

I doubt his boss does much checking. And I'd be 90% confident in saying that he's connected with the Open Society Foundations. (https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/)

And yeah, I'd say the checks must be worthwhile. His fellow shenaniganist, Sonny Tufts, acknowledged that he is tax lawyer. I figure a tax lawyer must be paid at least halfway decent to spend his time on RPF.

Anti Globalist
01-22-2019, 05:24 PM
Remember when people thought Trump was going to throw the election to Hillary? I spent the entire election cycle thinking that.

Stratovarious
01-22-2019, 05:37 PM
I agree with most of that, but saying he is "big talker" sounds more like interpretation of facts than actual facts.

He is certainly full of himself, but I would say any famous person's use of social media is not a bad thing. You are your own primary source press instead of the traditional media as a secondary source. The traditional media hates the competition.

Look at some of Nixon's archives. He hated the press and made no bones about it. Nixon would have been in heaven if he had social media back then.

I agree, Trump is brazen and might appear boastful to some but
boastful is not what best describes him.
If there is any boasting it is not about himself, he is an icon,
has no need to boast, if their is boasting it is about Americans
and how we helped him do for us what Hillary and liberals in general
can't . MAGA
He make a lot of promises, I think he found out the hard way
that the swamp is a lot deeper and viscous than he'd envisioned.

juleswin
01-22-2019, 05:38 PM

I get using social media to put out his own message but even better than social media is this, he could fire the press core and just invite a bunch of independent media who will accurately report his message to the world. But we know he wouldn't do that. How many independent media companies does he even invite. Look I hate infowars but they don't even have a mic in the WH after they supported him during the election.

I know why he wouldn't do that, my theory is that he is in on it. Its all a big show and he needs the perception(real or not) that the media is against him to sell his image as the man of the people.

Stratovarious
01-22-2019, 05:39 PM
I doubt his boss does much checking. And I'd be 90% confident in saying that he's connected with the Open Society Foundations. (https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/)

And yeah, I'd say the checks must be worthwhile. His fellow shenaniganist, Sonny Tufts, acknowledged that he is tax lawyer. I figure a tax lawyer must be paid at least halfway decent to spend his time on RPF.
Open Society would not surprise me.
What is the tie in with tAX ATTORNEY and troll , my old accountant was certified to practice
before the IRS, he was 100% absolutely conservative.

acptulsa
01-22-2019, 05:54 PM
I know why he wouldn't do that, my theory is that he is in on it. Its all a big show and he needs the perception(real or not) that the media is against him to sell his image as the man of the people.

The MSM has been cooperatively trashing the GOP Candidate of Choice since Nixon.

For Republican candidates, the only bad publicity is what the Paul's got--none at all. Who came in second in Iowa?! Nobody?

juleswin
01-22-2019, 07:46 PM
The MSM has been cooperatively trashing the GOP Candidate of Choice since Nixon.

For Republican candidates, the only bad publicity is what the Paul's got--none at all. Who came in second in Iowa?! Nobody?

But it has been worse with Trump. I think Trump could have done something about it if he wanted to. The 1m question is why isnt he doing something about it?

acptulsa
01-22-2019, 08:29 PM
But it has been worse with Trump. I think Trump could have done something about it if he wanted to. The 1m question is why isnt he doing something about it?

Because it worked for him.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

AuH20
01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
Alex has conceded that Trump is useless and it's time to move onto greater deeds. He must have intel as the Jared Kushner presidency continues.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c4f96d3495b3c0017da8bbf

Warlord
01-28-2019, 07:29 PM
Alex has conceded that Trump is useless and it's time to move onto greater deeds. He must have intel as the Jared Kushner presidency continues.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c4f96d3495b3c0017da8bbf

Have you tried Turbo Force yet? I ordered mine today

AuH20
01-28-2019, 07:38 PM
Have you tried Turbo Force yet? I ordered mine today

His products are pretty good actually.

AZJoe
01-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Again?

enhanced_deficit
01-28-2019, 07:44 PM

Even if your criticism has some merit, aren't you forgetting about his quick and excellent delivery on promises to :

- Move US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

- Provide strong support to our closest ally Israel at UN and put sanctions on all instiatuons/countries that don't stand with Israel

- End of US-Iran deal and very strong sanctions on Iran

- Appointment of Bolton as Syria intervention director

Ok the last one wasn't explicitly promised but it was implied.

America-First campaign's momentum lately seems to have been interrupted as baby face Ryan may have out maneuvered MAGA (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?530836-Chess-Master-in-Chief-Laments-Paul-Ryan-s-Mischief-with-Wall-Funding&) and stopped him from delivering on his biggest promise to his base. There was also some unfortunate miscommunications on 2nd amendment.
With encouragement of his top funder and widely respected Casino owner Adelson, synergetic goals of making America and Israel great again at same time were pursued aboard MAGA train but wheels started to come off on one side of track overtime. This was accidental but resulting jolts lately seem to be giving birth to dangerous conspiracy theories among segment of Right claiming that MAGA was a fake front group all along. Sad.