PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Steve King challenger raises $100,000 in 10 days

Warlord
01-18-2019, 10:42 AM
Uh oh. I wonder if the challenger is another neocon.. probably. Still, it doesn't bode well for Steve King

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/rep-steve-king-challenger-raises-100000-10-days

jkr
01-18-2019, 12:49 PM
Yeah

He gone...too bad I kinda liked him

Swordsmyth
01-18-2019, 02:20 PM
The odds are decent that a replacement will be better.

Superfluous Man
01-18-2019, 02:22 PM
Whoever it is isn't likely to be any worse than King.

Anti Globalist
01-18-2019, 03:44 PM
Seems legit.

Champ
01-18-2019, 04:56 PM
Well at least we know now for certain which talking points will get you some of the most ire. Speaking up and defending whites, no matter the intensity, is worse than just about any other political misstep in 2019.

The only thing that might be worse is being guilty of "Islamophobia" or antisemitism, but it feels like standing up for people of European ancestry is neck and neck with the former and will soon take the crown over the latter. Look at the response and how quickly the earth beneath his feet has been removed. Whether or not this is a psyop and he is a willing participant, it doesn't matter, the message is that you can no longer stand up for whites without extreme consequences for even saying the most mild things.

And the best part is this is being cheered on worldwide as people of all walks of life, including whites themselves, pat themselves on the back for so virtuously pointing out how terrible European/western culture is and how it needs to be forever punished. Like someone mentioned in a post a few days ago, chopping the legs out from underneath the strongest groups will make it that much easier to control the masses when the strongest are no longer there to protect the weak.

This is the direction we are being pushed towards. And I don't think the targeted group is going to take this lightly.

Warlord
01-18-2019, 05:04 PM
Has anyone done any digging on the challenger yet? if so, post!