PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Straw Police are Conducting Searches During Govt Shutdown :frog:

Stratovarious
01-17-2019, 04:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COWuH_9Tj4A
-
''This is what Democrats Care About'' Plastic Straws
-
-

acptulsa
01-17-2019, 05:28 PM
The Plastic Straw Police are not Feds. And I haven't heard of any state governments shutting down.

I don't know why they would. Sympathy pains? Domino effect?

oyarde
01-17-2019, 05:33 PM
Plastic straw state police should be helping humanity by clearing mines somewhere outside the US .

Stratovarious
01-17-2019, 05:52 PM
The Plastic Straw Police are not Feds. And I haven't heard of any state governments shutting down.

I don't know why they would. Sympathy pains? Domino effect?
-
The premise of the Straw Police is the supposed horrid environmental impact that they
have on our Planet due to the popular idiocy of taking random figures from
a 9 year old and going live with it, and turning folks into horrible enemies
of the state and Earth.
I think Liz's position is that of pointing out the irony of governmental priorities
in general , and is an excellent expose of the fundamental fail of so
many governmental policies.
Thank you for your opinion.

Origanalist
01-17-2019, 06:37 PM
If they wouldn't have throttled the paper industry in favor of plastic to "save the trees" there wouldn't be so much damn plastic all over the place. What a cluster!@#$ it's become.

Like they were cutting down old growth for paper, idiots. How many loggers lost their livelihood so people could work at a plant that produced plastic bags etc.? How much did that screw up the environment? After all these years I'm still pissed. Fucking do gooders are cancer.

acptulsa
01-18-2019, 10:49 AM
If they wouldn't have throttled the paper industry in favor of plastic to "save the trees" there wouldn't be so much damn plastic all over the place. What a cluster!@#$ it's become.

The oil companies rule the world. They already killed King Coal, but the recent insanity of declaring carbon dioxide (which forests adore) to be a pollutant proves the oil cartel won't be content until it dances on the coal industry's grave.

But as much havoc as the oil/plastic industry has wreaked on American lives and the American ecology and economy, that's nothing compared to what the wars they bribed Washington to start have done to the economy, ecology and lives of the Middle East.