PDA

View Full Version : The Steve King kerfluffle

Anti Federalist
01-15-2019, 10:56 AM
Let the purge begin...

House GOP Leaders Remove Steve King from Committee Assignments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/house-gop-leaders-remove-steve-king-from-committee-assignments/

The Associated Press
14 Jan 2019

House Republican leaders voted Monday to remove Rep. Steve King (R-IA) from all of his assigned committees after the Iowa Republican came under fire for his comments about white nationalism in a New York Times interview.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced Monday that the Republican Steering Committee voted not to give King any committee assignments in the current session of Congress.

McCarthy, in his statement announcing the decision, called King’s comments “beneath the dignity of the Party of Lincoln and the United States of America.”

Weekly Standard's John Podhoretz Calls Steve King A 'Disgusting Liar And A Stain On American Public Life'

“Steve’s remarks are beneath the dignity of the Party of Lincoln and the United States of America. His comments call into question whether he will treat all Americans equally, without regard for race and ethnicity,” McCarthy said in a statement.

“House Republicans are clear: We are all in this together, as fellow citizens equal before God and the law. As Congressman King’s fellow citizens, let us hope and pray earnestly that this action will lead to greater reflection and ultimately change on his part,” McCarthy added.

In the previous session of Congress, King had served on the House Agriculture, Judiciary, and Small Business committees. He also chaired the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice and was on his way to becoming a ranking member of that committee in the current session before the Steering Committee’s vote.

The Iowa Republican decried the committee’s decision as a “political decision that ignores the truth,” adding that the committee misinterpreted his remarks.

King faced pushback on Thursday after he told the Times that he raised questions about why the terms “white nationalist” and “white supremacist” are considered offensive.

His comments caused an uproar, prompting Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to call his remarks “unworthy” of the office he holds.

“If he doesn’t understand why ‘white supremacy’ is offensive, he should find another line of work,” McConnell said.

King released a statement clarifying his comments soon after the Times article went live, stating that the Times‘ assumption that he was “an advocate for white nationalism” was incorrect.

King also “condemned” people who support bigotry and rejected “those labels and the evil ideology that they define.

Brian4Liberty
01-15-2019, 10:59 AM
All of the stories seem to be missing any actual statements from King, and certainly nothing that is in full context. What did he say?

AuH20
01-15-2019, 11:06 AM
Neocons. Podheretz. The merchants.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 11:07 AM
Do the democrats ever self-police like the republicans do? It's hilarious. Somewhere Samuel Francis is smiling and nodding.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2019, 11:09 AM
All of the stories seem to be missing any actual statements from King, and certainly nothing that is in full context. What did he say?

The exact quote from the NYT:

Mr. King, in the interview, said he was not a racist. He pointed to his Twitter timeline showing him greeting Iowans of all races and religions in his Washington office. (The same office once displayed a Confederate flag on his desk.)

At the same time, he said, he supports immigrants who enter the country legally and fully assimilate because what matters more than race is “the culture of America” based on values brought to the United States by whites from Europe.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” Mr. King said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

Heresy!

Impure!!

Burn him!!!

Brian4Liberty
01-15-2019, 11:22 AM
King used the time to say he "made a freshman mistake" talking with a New York Times reporter without recording the interview.

"But one phrase in that long article has created an unnecessary controversy," King said. "That was my mistake."
“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King told the Times reporter. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

On the House floor, King said the quote was taken out of context. King argued he was saying terms like white supremacist, white nationalist and Nazi were "almost always unjustly labeling otherwise innocent people."

"It was about how those words got plugged into our dialogue, not when the words became offensive, which is what the technical interpretation of it is," King said. "It's how did that offensive language get injected into our political dialogue."
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/11/representative-steve-king-iowa-house-floor-new-york-times-white-nationalist-supremacist-nazi-racist/2549711002/

That’s the best I can find. King claims he was talking about how did those become terms to smear people who it probably didn’t really apply to (innocent).

That is a “freshman mistake” all right. What fool, let alone a politician, thinks that they can have an open intellectual conversation with a NYT reporter? And with conflicting reports of the context of such a conversation, who would believe the NYT fake news? They have proven themselves time and again to at the least be biased spinners, who often either lie through omission, or just outright lie.

Seems like a bad statement from King, but considering the sources, skepticism is prudent before stringing people up.

specsaregood
01-15-2019, 11:25 AM
The exact quote from the NYT:
Heresy!
Impure!!
Burn him!!!

The problem is, the "exact quote" is out of context and is not a full quote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dw6qyI_XQAArEZT.jpg:large

sparebulb
01-15-2019, 11:47 AM
I just heard that King is now doing a major kowtow. He even mentioned the 6 million.

He just cut off his own balls to keep his seat.

The Party of Lincoln indeed.

Brian4Liberty
01-15-2019, 11:59 AM
GOP leadership should have asked the NYT reporters for a recording of the full interview. Taking action based upon a “news” report is not the actions of a good leader.

RJB
01-15-2019, 12:05 PM
When I was a fireman, we were told NEVER talk to the press. At first I thought that was silly, but then I watched a reporter interview a few of us for something benign. They didn't write down anywhere near the full quote in their notebooks. Maybe four words written per twenty spoken. When it was written up in the newspaper, it resembled what we said, but words were used that none of us spoke. Basically, the reporter wrote what he wanted to get across If I were a politician, I would never speak to the press without an audio recording.

That is a “freshman mistake” all right. What fool, let alone a politician, thinks that they can have an open intellectual conversation with a NYT reporter? And with conflicting reports of the context of such a conversation, who would believe the NYT fake news?

Krugminator2
01-15-2019, 12:14 PM
I dislike Steve King but is European culture superior? Of course it is. Every Hispanic and black country and almost all Asian and Arab countries are shitholes. Facts aren't racist. The problem with Steve King's statement isn't factual inaccuracy. The problem is he phrased things in a way that was bound to get this response.

England, Scandanavia, and United States are successful. It used to drive me berserk when the leftists who supported Ron would act the United States is nothing special. The fact of the matter is the United States is the most successful human experiment in world history. And that success is attributable to the ideas of a few dead white guys.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-15-2019, 12:21 PM
McCarthy, in his statement announcing the decision, called King’s comments “beneath the dignity of the Party of Lincoln and the United States of America.”

Does he mean Lincoln the racist?

Lincoln quotes:

"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position."

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races.”

"And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

“I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.”

“There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races … A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas…”

shakey1
01-15-2019, 12:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dxo0mqEfPY

Anti Federalist
01-15-2019, 12:36 PM
"It's how did that offensive language get injected into our political dialogue."

When the final political goal of the cultural Marxists were brought into the open a few years back:

The dispossession and displacement of white people, white western political thought and ideals and removal of those people and their ideas from the public square.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2019, 12:38 PM

And what do we do with witches?

Burn them!!!

Anti Federalist
01-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Top House Republican Calls On Steve King To Resign Over White Supremacist Remark

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/top-house-republican-calls-steve-164058012.html

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wy.), the third-ranking House Republican, on Tuesday said Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) should step down after he questioned why the term “white supremacist” was considered offensive.

“I think he should find another line of work,” Cheney told reporters. “His language questioning whether or not the notion of white supremacy is offensive is absolutely abhorrent, it’s racist, we do not support it or agree with it.”

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 02:16 PM
I suspect that he did this on purpose for some reason, his use of "white supremacist" is just plain stupid for a politician in this day and age.

Even if you believe that whites are superior either as a matter of culture of genetics you can't say it in public yet, "white nationalism" is pushing the envelope.

I would also like to point out that his quote would have gotten him banned from this site while trolls who promote communism and military interventionism and many other evils are allowed to carry on without interruption.
Why is that?

shakey1
01-15-2019, 02:26 PM
The new order

specsaregood
01-15-2019, 02:41 PM
Top House Republican Calls On Steve King To Resign Over White Supremacist Remark

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/top-house-republican-calls-steve-164058012.html

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wy.), the third-ranking House Republican, on Tuesday said Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) should step down after he questioned why the term “white supremacist” was considered offensive.

“I think he should find another line of work,” Cheney told reporters. “His language questioning whether or not the notion of white supremacy is offensive is absolutely abhorrent, it’s racist, we do not support it or agree with it.”

How on earth is Liz Cheney who is just now starting her 2nd term "the third-ranking House Republican"?

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 02:42 PM
How on earth is Liz Cheney who is just now starting her 2nd term "the third-ranking House Republican"?

Money.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 03:00 PM
Not hating white people is white supremacism. Plain and simple.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 03:01 PM
Word games. I'm tired of the word games.

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 03:03 PM

It's OK to be white.

Superfluous Man
01-15-2019, 03:06 PM
It won't be much of a purge. There aren't many in the House as blatant as Steve King.

RonZeplin
01-15-2019, 03:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdZd90YCCE
Published on Jun 17, 2014

oyarde
01-15-2019, 03:11 PM
Of course all of this is retarded but did anyone ever stop to ask why the fuck the house needs a Ag committee in the first place ? ( former rep King committee ). Why does not the media demand shit like that be done away with ?

Superfluous Man
01-15-2019, 04:10 PM
Of course all of this is retarded but did anyone ever stop to ask why the $#@! the house needs a Ag committee in the first place ? ( former rep King committee ). Why does not the media demand $#@! like that be done away with ?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oyarde again."

fcreature
01-15-2019, 04:29 PM
"We're gunna impeach the motherfucker"

so the speaker of these words has been punished too, right?

Anti Federalist
01-15-2019, 04:30 PM

Name, Money, Vagina...not necessarily in that order.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 05:01 PM
Waiting for the dems to ridicule and demote Keith Ellison.

TheCount
01-15-2019, 06:27 PM
I guess he forgot to insert the word 'culture.'

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 06:28 PM
Funny how every other race is allowed to have nationalism, culture, pride and even supremacy.

TheCount
01-15-2019, 06:45 PM
Funny how every other race is allowed to have nationalism, culture, pride and even supremacy.
Tell me more about Japanese supremacy and how they were allowed to have it.

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 06:47 PM
Tell me more about Japanese supremacy and how they were allowed to have it.
That was a different era, if they created a Japanese supremacy club in the US today they would be tolerated just like the Black supremacists etc.

TheCount
01-15-2019, 06:53 PM
That was a different era, if they created a Japanese supremacy club in the US to day they would be tolerated just like the Black supremacists etc.
"If"

AuH20
01-15-2019, 06:53 PM
Party of Lincoln? That's a joke in of itself? Didn't he want to send the darkies back to Africa? So many dumb people are incapable of deciphering and understanding the weaponized rhetoric.

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 06:54 PM
"If"
:sleeping:

Take your support for white inferiority and white genocide elsewhere.

TheCount
01-15-2019, 06:59 PM

Take your support for white inferiority and white genocide elsewhere.

Right after you take your memes and mantra back where they came from.

TheCount
01-15-2019, 07:00 PM
Party of Lincoln? That's a joke in of itself? Didn't he want to send the darkies back to Africa? So many dumb people are incapable of deciphering and understanding the weaponized rhetoric.
Evidently your political views apparently aren't ready for prime time yet. He said the quiet part out loud and forgot to use the 'correct' term of the day, and it bit him. It's like showing up in a white robe instead of a suit and tie...

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:02 PM
Evidently your political views apparently aren't ready for prime time yet. He said the quiet part out loud and forgot to use the 'correct' term of the day.

Prime time? I care not of what the Marxists think. All Marxists will eventually be hung one day. They don't know their limits.
Push. Push. Create throughtcrime where this none. Get closer to the day of the rope.

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 07:03 PM
Right after you take your memes and mantra back where they came from.

You are the racist, I am not, you don't belong here, I do.

TheCount
01-15-2019, 07:05 PM
Prime time? I care not of what the Marxists think.

Neocons. Podheretz. The merchants.

Do the democrats ever self-police like the republicans do? It's hilarious. Somewhere Samuel Francis is smiling and nodding.

Word games. I'm tired of the word games.

Doesn't seem like it.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:06 PM
If you criticize white people as being obese, but then cite blacks being prone to crime, you're racist. Prevalent trends within defined populations don't exist. There aren't countless Caucasians stuffing their faces with high calorie meals. Nope, it's your imagination.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:07 PM
Doesn't seem like it.

https://theawesomedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/you-have-no-power-here-meme-feat-good-1-620x350.jpg

TheCount
01-15-2019, 07:07 PM
You are the racist, I am not, you don't belong here, I do.

https://drrichswier.com/wp-content/uploads/Racist.jpg

TheCount
01-15-2019, 07:08 PM
https://theawesomedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/you-have-no-power-here-meme-feat-good-1-620x350.jpg

With you and the Wormtongue both posting in this thread, this is an extremely apt image.

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 07:10 PM
That's funny because you started it, I just reflected it back at you.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:12 PM
What is the term when you hate humanity and all the associated groups? It's misanthrope. I'm going to start a Misanthrope Caucus and rip on all ethnic groups. I think I may have more in common with some blacks than white boomer scum who love the state.

TheCount
01-15-2019, 07:21 PM
That's funny because you started it

Where? You're the one who made this about race.

(You guys really need some reinforcement training on using the "right" word.)

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 07:24 PM
Where? You're the one who made this about race.

(You guys really need some reinforcement training on using the "right" word.)
Then what did you mean by this?

This thread is about race issues and your 1st post was intended to accuse anyone who talks about culture a racist.

YOU started it so you can wear it:

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:25 PM
Then what did you mean by this?

This thread is about race issues and your 1st post was intended to accuse anyone who talks about culture a racist.

YOU started it so you can wear it:

Why do you even waste your time. Who cares? This is Deep State Psyops for chilling speech. Western Civilization is simply too incendiary to be used in public. LOL

TheCount
01-15-2019, 07:27 PM

If that's the way that you took my statement, I think that says more about you than it does about me... it sounds like you include yourself in Steve King's group, actually...

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 07:29 PM
If that's the way that you took my statement, I think that says more about you than it does about me...
LOL
There is no other meaning, liar.

it sounds like you include yourself in Steve King's group, actually...
No, you did that when you associated speaking of culture with his statement.

You are the race hustler.

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 07:31 PM
Why do you even waste your time. Who cares? This is Deep State Psyops for chilling speech. Western Civilization is simply too incendiary to be used in public. LOL
King used "white supremacy" as well and our resident race hustler is trying to tie all of us to that.

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:33 PM
If that's the way that you took my statement, I think that says more about you than it does about me... it sounds like you include yourself in Steve King's group, actually...

I do. Proudly. BTW Where does Steve King want to bestow extra rights via government action to White Americans? Show me. Show me the white supremacy, oh wise one of the shadows?

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:37 PM
King used "white supremacy" as well and our resident race hustler is trying to tie all of us to that.

Absolutely. I dream of re-instituting slavery and putting black people back into agricultural bondage. Plus, I'd like to chain all Mexicans to their Taco trucks and stipulate that they only serve the 'master race' with their size 46 waists. I'm a white supremacist through and through. [/sarc]

AuH20
01-15-2019, 07:43 PM
True White Supremacy is

1. Time consuming
2. Counter-productive
3. Misguided

Don't have time for it. Kill the controllers. Embrace chaos. Culture and enlightenment will gradually return through attrition.

Jamesiv1
01-15-2019, 08:00 PM

Totally stupid choice of words from a seasoned politician, however, punctuation matters. That's why we really do need to listen to an audio recording of the sentence he's being burned for.

Read it like this:

"...other slanderous labels have been increasingly assigned to Conservatives by the Left, who injected into our current political dialogue such terms as Nazi, Fascist, White Nationalist, White Supremacist........ "Western Civilization" - How did THAT language become offensive?"

Still, any politician not smart enough to side-step that landmine has probably reached the end of his usefulness anyway.

Adios Mofo.

Swordsmyth
01-15-2019, 08:05 PM
Totally stupid choice of words from a seasoned politician, however, punctuation matters. That's why we really do need to listen to an audio recording of the sentence he's being burned for.

Read it like this:

"...other slanderous labels have been increasingly assigned to Conservatives by the Left, who injected into our current political dialogue such terms as Nazi, Fascist, White Nationalist, White Supremacist........ "Western Civilization" - How did THAT language become offensive?"

Still, any politician not smart enough to side-step that landmine has probably reached the end of his usefulness anyway.

Adios Mofo.
He won't be much of a loss and we may even get an improvement in those committee positions:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

Dist.4: Steve King (https://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38&Itemid=828&nameid=K000362) - 66%

And in the next primary finding an improvement shouldn't be too hard.

TheCount
01-16-2019, 07:14 PM
LOL
There is no other meaning, liar.

No, you did that when you associated speaking of culture with his statement.

You are the race hustler.

Are you saying that Steve King is a racist, then?

Swordsmyth
01-16-2019, 07:20 PM
Are you saying that Steve King is a racist, then?
I'm saying that "white supremacy" is racist.

Whether he was taken out of context or misspoke or is a racist or is trying to make the other terms he used seem racist because he is a double agent I can't say.

Swordsmyth
01-16-2019, 08:25 PM
“I understand how you interpreted my words when you read them this way,” King said (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G14npS331J0&feature=youtu.be). “There is no tape for this interview that I did. It was 56 minutes long there are some notes on the other end, but there is no tape there’s no way to go back and listen.”
White supremacist “ideology never shows up in my head,” King continued, and “I don't know how it could possibly come out of my mouth.” King continued,
So I'm going to tell [you] that the words are likely what I said. But I want to read it to you the way I believe I said it, and and that’s this: “White nationalist, white supremacist — Western Civilization, how did that language become offensive? Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and civilization” — that’s the end of the quote — just to watch Western Civilization become a derogatory term in political discourse today. That’s what I believe happened.”
In other words, by incorrectly punctuating King’s remarks, the Times created the appearance that King asked why white nationalism and supremacy were offensive, and connecting them to Western civilization.
King explained likewise (https://steveking.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/king-statement-regarding-leader-mccarthy-s-decision) in a news release.
In a 56 minute interview, we discussed the changing use of language in political discourse. We discussed the worn out label “racist” and my observation that other slanderous labels have been increasingly assigned to Conservatives by the Left, who injected into our current political dialog such terms as Nazi, Fascist, “White Nationalist, White Supremacist, — Western Civilization, how did THAT language become offensive? Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”... just to watch Western Civilization become a derogatory term in political discourse today. Clearly, I was only referencing Western Civilization classes. No one ever sat in a class listening to the merits of white nationalism and white supremacy.
When I used the word “THAT” it was in reference ONLY to Western Civilization and NOT to any previously stated evil ideology ALL of which I have denounced. My record as a vocal advocate for Western Civilization is nearly as full as my record in defense of Freedom of Speech.
None of that mattered, of course, and neither did the rest of King’s floor speech supporting the resolution.

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/31204-king-the-times-garbled-my-remarks-censure-coming

Brian4Liberty
01-17-2019, 05:45 PM
“I understand how you interpreted my words when you read them this way,” King said (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G14npS331J0&feature=youtu.be). “There is no tape for this interview that I did. It was 56 minutes long there are some notes on the other end, but there is no tape there’s no way to go back and listen.”

Shocking! The NYT “reporter” has no recording. He just jotted down some notes and worked from memory.

In a story where context and exact words are of the utmost importance, the “reporter” has nothing. Great “reporting” there.

Anti Federalist
01-19-2019, 11:45 AM
Fearing Loose Cannons of Their Own, Democrats Collapse on King Censure

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/congress/item/31229-fearing-loose-cannons-of-their-own-democrats-collapse-on-king-censure

Written by R. Cort Kirkwood

Democrats who wanted to censure Representative Steve King because he supposedly advocated “white supremacy” during an interview with the New York Times won’t get their way — thanks to Democrats who likely wanted to censure King as well.

The reason: King unbosomed his remarks in an interview, outside his capacity as a congressman, and not, for instance, on the floor of the House.

Party mugwumps rightly worried that several young kooks who just took office would provide an endless train of censure opportunities for Republicans, and thus decided that discretion was the better part of valor.

Lasting Consequences

King became a target after the Times garbled a quote.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King asked, the Times reported. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

But that isn’t what the congressman said, he explained in a news release after the Times detonated their bomb on January 11.

In a 56 minute interview, we discussed the changing use of language in political discourse. We discussed the worn out label “racist” and my observation that other slanderous labels have been increasingly assigned to Conservatives by the Left, who injected into our current political dialog such terms as Nazi, Fascist, “White Nationalist, White Supremacist, — Western Civilization, how did THAT language become offensive? Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”... just to watch Western Civilization become a derogatory term in political discourse today. Clearly, I was only referencing Western Civilization classes. No one ever sat in a class listening to the merits of white nationalism and white supremacy.

When I used the word “THAT” it was in reference ONLY to Western Civilization and NOT to any previously stated evil ideology.

King explained likewise on the House floor, but that didn’t matter to the Left, which saw the chance to end the career of a hard-line conservative who backs tough border control. King stood his ground and refused to resign.

Thus, in addition to passing a resolution that condemned “white supremacy,” two Democratic members of the House — Bobby Rush of Illinois and Tim Ryan of Ohio — proposed censuring King.

But their plans went down in flames. Top Democrats, Politico reported, were afraid their members would provide too many chances for Republicans to retaliate.

The webzine reported that the Democratic leader “quietly rejected” the idea. Very quietly is more like it.

“Behind the scenes, Democratic leaders, led by House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.), were clear about their opposition, according to multiple Democratic lawmakers and aides,” Politico reported.

A Democratic aide told the webzine that “leadership has been full-court press on not bringing it up,” and Clyburn and Majority chief Steny Hoyer “were were warning rank-and-file members that going as far as censure could come back to harm Democrats.”

Democratic Candidates for Censure

Among the remarks that have come from Democrats are Muslim Representative Rashida Tlaib, a leftist Israel hater, who famously said of President Trump, “we’re gonna to impeach the motherfucker.”

Other possibilities abound. Just days ago, another Muslim congresswoman, Ilhan Omar, who is credibly accused of marrying her brother to perpetrate immigration fraud, suggested that Senator Lindsey Graham, the Republican from South Carolina, is “compromised,” a remark that carried the whiff of an accusation of homosexuality. And she ridiculed the Vice President with a “Jesus take the wheel” tweet.

Another possible subject is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who called President Trump a racist during her interview with 60 Minutes, and instructed the loons who support her nutty democratic socialism to “occupy every airport” until Immigration and Customs and Enforcement is shut down.

Democrats are right to worry that she could blurt out something as embarrassing as Tlaib.

Another candidate for censure might be Representative Maxine Waters, the Mouth from South Los Angeles, who has repeatedly called upon her disciples to publicly harass and intimidate Trump officials and supporters: “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!”

“If Steve King gets censured, all bets are off,” a House GOP aide told Politico. “If Democrats do force a censure vote for comments made outside the house floor, Democrats probably realize there are other things for us to look at it.”

Exactly

Anti Federalist
01-19-2019, 11:46 AM
Shocking! The NYT “reporter” has no recording. He just jotted down some notes and worked from memory.

In a story where context and exact words are of the utmost importance, the “reporter” has nothing. Great “reporting” there.

Imagine my shock!

RestorationOfLiberty
02-26-2019, 12:08 AM
Steve King did NOTHING wrong.