PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cuomo became pro-Wall on air, but is now back to calling the Wall racist

Makes Interesting Points
01-12-2019, 12:09 AM
What in the world just happened?? A CNN host actually seemed to have broken past the Democrat forcefield, and suddenly came out as being for Trump's wall, as well as pointing out some big time Democrat logical fallacies. If you don't believe me, watch this vid. I couldn't believe my ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQvTnuVz5U

However, what happened about 3 days later was a massive let-down. I watched Cuomo's show live on CNN a few hours ago, and he was right back to being his usual brainwashed CNN self. He was arguing the exact opposite points about the Wall than in the vid. Today, he was calling the idea of a border wall racist and saying it's a terrible impractical idea, and implying that things like massive surveillance are the real solution. Then after ranting against Trump, he starts trying to convince us that some conservatives are white supremacists for not wanting immigrants' culture to usurp American culture.

So what happened? Is the real Chris Cuomo the one who came out in that video (and what we usually see on air is the fake him), or is the real Chris Cuomo what we see as his usual self? Did CNN force him to temporarily act conservative, to draw viewers in? Or did Cuomo's anti-Democrat bursts come from himself, and then CNN forced him to go back to their agenda?

Please note that I am not trying to pressure people into supporting the Wall, and I'm not trying to get people to watch the evil CNN. Please don't watch CNN like I did, unless it's for research of media corruption. It will crush your soul.
Disclaimer: I don't know exactly when Cuomo's temporary personality change started and it didn't neccessarily end when I watched today.

kahless
01-12-2019, 12:11 AM
Everything is racist, the word has lost all meaning coming from these clowns.

Look at his eyes, what the hell anti-psychotics is he on?

Swordsmyth
01-12-2019, 12:17 AM
Everything is racist, the word has lost all meaning coming from these clowns.

Look at his eyes, what the hell anti-psychotics is he on?
Perhaps he missed a dose the other day when he was for the wall?