PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo - Miss Teen USA South Carolina

ljmunz
12-13-2007, 12:02 PM
I was laughing so hard at the recorded answer by Tancredo about 'Resolving moral dilemmas' (at 1hr 18min). It was totally just a rambling of thoughts..

"ok see, there are two sides. and there are different things that feed the sides, ya know? and whichever side you feed becomes the dominant side. so you have to concentrate on feeding the good side. because the other side is hungry and wants to dominate the sides. man i'm hungry! lets order some chinese food, ya?"

garyallen59
12-13-2007, 12:11 PM
that actually makes alot of since i agree it seemed like rambling but he's just not a good speaker

RonPaulFTFW
12-13-2007, 02:01 PM
He's a scare monger.
no better than bush imo.

Sey.Naci
12-13-2007, 02:32 PM
I was laughing so hard at the recorded answer by Tancredo about 'Resolving moral dilemmas' (at 1hr 18min). It was totally just a rambling of thoughts..

"ok see, there are two sides. and there are different things that feed the sides, ya know? and whichever side you feed becomes the dominant side. so you have to concentrate on feeding the good side. because the other side is hungry and wants to dominate the sides. man i'm hungry! lets order some chinese food, ya?"Oh-oh, sounds like a Rumsfeldian:

"We know there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

Cinnaboo
12-13-2007, 02:49 PM
You can see his comment here, at 5:30:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yxLpGwuyg5g

"There are two sides to your human component, you know. One is -- one is, the God filled side, and one is the human side. And there are things that feed either side, you know. And whichever you feed the most is the dominant."

philistineau
12-13-2007, 04:04 PM
I actually liked it - a little nutty, but he added some spice to the responses.

:D

Knightskye
12-13-2007, 04:20 PM
He said something like that at the Value Voters Debate. Something about "making sure to feed Gretel once in a while".

JosephTheLibertarian
12-13-2007, 07:12 PM
The only great speaker is Ron Paul.