PDA

View Full Version : Dershowitz: Emails About Underage Sex Allegations Will Put "Prominent People in Handcuffs"

Swordsmyth
01-06-2019, 09:51 PM
In an interview Thursday morning with 'Good Day New York,' Alan Dershowitz pushed back against allegations that he had sex with underage girls through billionaire convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. He said he is being framed and has emails that will put "prominent people in handcuffs."

"There are emails so far that are secret, but that prove, not only that I was framed, but who framed me," Dershowitz said. "It names names. These people are going to go to jail once these e-mails come out because this was a total frame up for financial reasons, and I can prove it, and will prove it. Have me back on the show when the e-mails come out, boy it will be so interesting because there will be prominent people in handcuffs. Prominent people in handcuffs once these e-mails come out."

"Look, as to the first woman who accused me, her own lawyer admitted in front of witnesses that she was wrong, just wrong, that I couldn’t have been in the places,” he said.

"The second woman," he said, "is a woman who wrote to the NY Post claiming she had video tapes of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump having sex with underage girls. The NY Post said, ‘We don’t believe you.’ They wouldn’t even publish her story, but, she’s one of the people."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/dershowitz_secret_emails_about_underage_sex_allega tions_will_put_prominent_people_in_handcuffs.html