PDA

View Full Version : Working with Congress

filmmaker58
12-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Suggestions for working with congress question, which I'm getting a lot from people claiming that Ron Paul will be inneffective as President.

Q: If Ron Paul is elected, how will he be able to work with congress to institute his views.

A: If Ron Paul is elected, that will be a clear mandate from the people for real change. I don't know if you've noticed, but there are a few politicians in Washington, and they will probably be a lot more open to Ron Paul's ideas when they realize that their jobs depend on it. There will probably be quite a few "Ron Paul Republicans" running for their seats in the near future, and this will offer the people a similar choice in the house, senate, and local offices. There is a revolution going on, and the sooner Washington realizes it, the more we can get done.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Suggestions for working with congress question, which I'm getting a lot from people claiming that Ron Paul will be inneffective as President.

Q: If Ron Paul is elected, how will he be able to work with congress to institute his views.

A: If Ron Paul is elected, that will be a clear mandate from the people for real change. I don't know if you've noticed, but there are a few politicians in Washington, and they will probably be a lot more open to Ron Paul's ideas when they realize that their jobs depend on it. There will probably be quite a few "Ron Paul Republicans" running for their seats in the near future, and this will offer the people a similar choice in the house, senate, and local offices. There is a revolution going on, and the sooner Washington realizes it, the more we can get done.

By working with Congress. You have to threaten Congress or manipulate Congress (representatives of the people) in order to be a good President these days?