PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Doctor Admits Plan To Deliberately Giving Jews the “Wrong Meds”; Media Ignores

Swordsmyth
01-02-2019, 05:25 PM
The mainstream media in America has completely ignored a bombshell story about a Muslim doctor in in Ohio who admitted to deliberately giving Jewish people the wrong medications.
27-year-old Lara Kollab was fired from her position as an Internal Medicine Resident at the Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, after tweets were uncovered in which she spread anti-Semitic hatred on Twitter for at least 6 years.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/images/january2019/Lara_Kollab_cm02_Twitter_Jan_2_2012.jpg
“Yahood” is a derogatory term that Muslims use to refer to Jews.
The only media outlet in the United States to pick up the story was the Hill. Outside of America, only RT and the Daily Mail have covered it so far.
Every major television news network and newspaper in the country has otherwise ignored it.
One wonders what the media reaction would have been if a right-wing Christian doctor had admitted to giving Muslims or black people the wrong medication – probably national outrage.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/muslim-doctor-admits-deliberately-giving-jews-the-wrong-meds-media-ignores/

juleswin
01-02-2019, 05:39 PM
The mainstream media in America has completely ignored a bombshell story about a Muslim doctor in in Ohio who admitted to deliberately giving Jewish people the wrong medications.
27-year-old Lara Kollab was fired from her position as an Internal Medicine Resident at the Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, after tweets were uncovered in which she spread anti-Semitic hatred on Twitter for at least 6 years.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/images/january2019/Lara_Kollab_cm02_Twitter_Jan_2_2012.jpg
“Yahood” is a derogatory term that Muslims use to refer to Jews.
The only media outlet in the United States to pick up the story was the Hill. Outside of America, only RT and the Daily Mail have covered it so far.
Every major television news network and newspaper in the country has otherwise ignored it.
One wonders what the media reaction would have been if a right-wing Christian doctor had admitted to giving Muslims or black people the wrong medication – probably national outrage.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/muslim-doctor-admits-deliberately-giving-jews-the-wrong-meds-media-ignores/

Infowars reporting so u kinda know something is wrong with this story. The real story(not the fake one) is that she tweeted a threat to give the wrong meds to jews. My guess is that is never actually happened. Residents work under the supervision of an attending doctor. Drugs they prescribe will be reviewed by her attending and maybe a pharmacist. She most likely couldn't get away with it for more than a few days without being caught.

Another fake news from info whores

Swordsmyth
01-02-2019, 05:44 PM
Infowars reporting so u kinda know something is wrong with this story. The real story(not the fake one) is that she tweeted a threat to give the wrong meds to jews. My guess is that is never actually happened. Residents work under the supervision of an attending doctor. Drugs they prescribe will be reviewed by her attending and maybe a pharmacist. She most likely couldn't get away with it for more than a few days without being caught.

Another fake news from info whores
I have edited the title to reflect the facts but the main point of the story is that if anyone on the right had said something like this about trying to kill a racial/religious/cultural group we would have been bombarded with MSM propaganda but since muslims are the left's favorite destroyers of western civilization it gets swept under the rug.

juleswin
01-02-2019, 06:06 PM
I have edited the title to reflect the facts but the main point of the story is that if anyone on the right had said something like this about trying to kill a racial/religious/cultural group we would have been bombarded with MSM propaganda but since muslims are the left's favorite destroyers of western civilization it gets swept under the rug.

Good for u. Well, maybe so, but I knew once I saw info whores that the news would not be reported accurately and surprise surprise, I was right. I guess u can say is that they are beginning to have a reputation :)

Ender
01-02-2019, 06:29 PM

Wrong.

The West is the destroyer of Muslim nations- been going on for some time now- catch up.

Swordsmyth
01-02-2019, 06:33 PM
Wrong.

The West is the destroyer of Muslim nations- been going on for some time now- catch up.
Both can be true.

The left seeks to use Islam to destroy western civilization, that is one reason that the left supports destroying muslim countries, it creates millions of refugees that can be used to take over European nations while also generating resentment against the west that motivates them to undermine us.

dannno
01-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Wrong.

What the hell does that have to do with what he said?? Nothing.. You should form your replies in relation to the thing you quoted.. because what he said was 100% correct and what you said is completely unrelated.

dannno
01-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Good for u. Well, maybe so, but I knew once I saw info whores that the news would not be reported accurately and surprise surprise, I was right. I guess u can say is that they are beginning to have a reputation :)

So the bigger issue for you seems to be why infowars reported that a doctor who threatened to give the wrong meds to people gave the wrong meds to people, which she may or may not have. I guess that's fair, but it's not really a huge issue since you don't even know the answer.

The bigger issue that most thinking people have, including infowars, is why infowars is the only source to report on this story when had the roles switched to a white doctor saying they were going to give black people the wrong medicine or something, would have been widely reported by the msm.

The broader point being, if other outlets reported about this, we would be able to find out whether it was merely a threat or whether she actually prescribed the wrong medications. We don't know, precisely because infowars is the only publications to report it.. Again, seems like that is really the bigger issue here no matter how you slice it.

Working Poor
01-02-2019, 06:53 PM
I don't know if anyone is aware but there is a youtube channel called Infowhores.

enhanced_deficit
01-02-2019, 06:53 PM
If they had preferred Christian doctors, such problem could have bene avoided. If a Christian doctor is not available, next best solution could be to visit an Indian doctor.

Unforunately, following is reality in America.. so above advice would probably fall on deaf ears:

Poll: American Jews Favor Muslims & Mormons Much More Than Christians

A new poll indicating that American Jews may have distrust and suspicion for evangelicals is raising eyebrows. The study, conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute, has some startling findings, especially considering the fact that many Jews and Christians have been working together for some time now in support of the Israeli state.
These results are sending shock-waves through some faith communities. International Fellowship of Christians and Jews founder and president Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, for one, is stunned, saying that he finds the results both “shocking and concerning.” Eckstein, who has worked diligently to foster Jewish-evangelical relations, isn’t taking the results lightly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-american-jews-favor-muslims-mormons-much-more-154010067.html

Danke
01-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Ohio doctor fired by hospital after saying she would give Jews 'the wrong meds'

BY ARIS FOLLEY (https://thehill.com/author/aris-folley) - 01/01/19 01:19 PM
(https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/423410-ohio-doctor-who-said-she-would-give-jews-the-wrong-meds-fired#bottom-story-socials)

A hospital in Cleveland reportedly fired a resident after it was discovered she had been sharing anti-Semitic comments on social media.

Cleveland.com (https://www.cleveland.com/business/2018/12/cleveland-clinic-resident-who-made-anti-semitic-comments-online-no-longer-employed-by-the-hospital.html) reported on Sunday that the Cleveland Clinic confirmed that Lara Kollab is no longer working with the organization after having only worked as a supervised resident with the clinic from July to September last year.
“She is no longer working at Cleveland Clinic. In no way do these beliefs reflect those of our organization. We fully embrace diversity, inclusion and a culture of safety and respect across our entire health system,” the organization also said in a statement on Sunday (https://newsroom.clevelandclinic.org/2018/12/31/cleveland-clinic-statement-on-social-media-posts-by-former-employee/).

According to Times of Israel (https://www.timesofisrael.com/ohio-hospital-fires-doctor-who-said-she-would-give-jews-the-wrong-meds/), Kollab had a history of making anti-Semitic comments on social media for years, dating back to 2011.

Kollab had reportedly called for violence against Jews in several tweets, in which she also referred to Jews as "dogs" and compared Israel to the Nazi regime.

Kollab could also be seen saying she would “purposely give all the yahood the wrong meds,” using the Arabic word for Jews, in a screenshot of a tweet made in 2012 shared by the publication.

According to Times of Israel, Kollab’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts have since been deactivated.
Kollab’s medical license, which was issued in Ohio in July 2018, reportedly remains active, however, and expires in June 2021.

juleswin
01-02-2019, 07:31 PM
So the bigger issue for you seems to be why infowars reported that a doctor who threatened to give the wrong meds to people gave the wrong meds to people, which she may or may not have. I guess that's fair, but it's not really a huge issue since you don't even know the answer.

The bigger issue that most thinking people have, including infowars, is why infowars is the only source to report on this story when had the roles switched to a white doctor saying they were going to give black people the wrong medicine or something, would have been widely reported by the msm.

The broader point being, if other outlets reported about this, we would be able to find out whether it was merely a threat or whether she actually prescribed the wrong medications. We don't know, precisely because infowars is the only publications to report it.. Again, seems like that is really the bigger issue here no matter how you slice it.

My big problem is with people using info whores as a reliable source. I also think its a good thing she was found out and fired and many news websites apart from infowhores are reporting this story.

dannno
01-02-2019, 08:21 PM
My big problem is with people using info whores as a reliable source. I also think its a good thing she was found out and fired and many news websites apart from infowhores are reporting this story.

Which websites reported it besides infowars and cleveland.com that Danke linked to?

I just did a google search and there were 1.3 pages of news results.. most had nothing to do with the story at hand, were in other languages, are Israel related outlets, etc.. I see no websites that are recognizable like CNN or NYTimes or Wapo, or any organization that would have blasted this story out if the roles were different.

So again, if infowars is so "unreliable" why are they the only ones reporting on it??

Anti Federalist
01-02-2019, 08:23 PM
Ohio doctor fired by hospital after saying she would give Jews 'the wrong meds'

So InfoWars broke the story here in the US, and was right all along: the Islamic doctor was making remarks on social media about deliberately prescribing Jews incorrect meds...that about the gist of it?

dannno
01-02-2019, 08:25 PM
So InfoWars broke the story here in the US, and was right all along: the Islamic doctor was making remarks on social media about deliberately prescribing Jews incorrect meds...that about the gist of it?

Nah I think the article Danke posted came out first, but infowars was the only other publication to pick it up that I can tell... besides Israelinews.com or some such and some website in espanol. Certainly nothing mainstream.

Anti Federalist
01-02-2019, 08:32 PM
Nah I think the article Danke posted came out first, but infowars was the only other publication to pick it up that I can tell... besides Israelinews.com or some such and some website in espanol. Certainly nothing mainstream.

Ah, OK...local news and InfoWars then.

Ender
01-02-2019, 10:21 PM
What the hell does that have to do with what he said?? Nothing.. You should form your replies in relation to the thing you quoted.. because what he said was 100% correct and what you said is completely unrelated.

That was NOT 100% correct- and I can answer from the way I see it, thank you.

juleswin
01-02-2019, 10:26 PM
Which websites reported it besides infowars and cleveland.com that Danke linked to?

I just did a google search and there were 1.3 pages of news results.. most had nothing to do with the story at hand, were in other languages, are Israel related outlets, etc.. I see no websites that are recognizable like CNN or NYTimes or Wapo, or any organization that would have blasted this story out if the roles were different.

So again, if infowars is so "unreliable" why are they the only ones reporting on it??

I bet more national news would have picked up the story had she actually prescribed wrong meds to her patients. At it is, this is a story of someone shit talking on the internet but never actually executed the social media boasts.

I googled it and found the original story from cleveland.com and other websites that picked up the story. Good on info w for picking up the story now just work on getting the stories right

Dr.3D
01-02-2019, 10:31 PM
For what it's worth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVeJux4VVBQ

dannno
01-02-2019, 11:18 PM
For what it's worth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVeJux4VVBQ

The Wall Street Journal, oops I was completely wrong!!

Oh wait... the Western Journal.. wtf is that? Some kind of white supremacist publication?

juleswin
01-03-2019, 05:04 AM
The story was on CBS, NBC, Fox and CNN as of Jan 2 and this morning Jan 3, it was on the front page of yahoo. If you really think arabs are favored over jews by the media, then you have no idea what you are talking about.

And btw, info whores covered the story on Jan 2, same as CBS, NBC, Fox and CNN. This is one example of manufacturing controversy from the Alex "Arabs are running Hollywood" Jones.

juleswin
01-03-2019, 05:06 AM

Go back and look, the first few hit for the story were from CNN, CBS, NBC and fox. So yes, big name websites covered it.

Schifference
01-03-2019, 05:22 AM
One thing is for certain is that no Jew or Arab doctor had better ever even think about giving any LGBTQ.....ZUXMC person the wrong medication.

James_Madison_Lives
01-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Well stealing people's land is going to make some people mad.