PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Women’s March CANCELED After Co-Chairs Exposed As Racists

Swordsmyth
01-01-2019, 03:59 PM
The New Orleans Women’s March rally has been canceled following allegations of Jew hatred and anti-white racism that have rocked the movement and several of its key members, including Linda Sarsour and Tamika Mallory.
A rally was scheduled for 2019, but has now been axed amid all of the controversy regarding recent reports that Women’s March organizers actively promoted anti-Jewish sentiments among the organization, particularly an odd affinity for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and the Muslim Brotherhood.

“Due to several issues we have decided it is necessary to cancel the 2019 Women’s March in New Orleans,” the National Organization for Women’s (NOW) Baton Rouge chapter posted on social media Friday.
In their statement, NOW’s Baton Rouge Chapter emphasized their desire for Women’s March co-chairs to step down.

“Many of the sister marches have asked the leaders of Women’s March, Inc. to resign but as of today, they have yet to do so. The controversy is dampening efforts of sister marches to fundraise, enlist involvement, find sponsors and attendee numbers have drastically declined this year. New Orleans is no exception.”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Screen-Shot-2019-01-01-at-4.09.53-PM.png

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-orleans-womens-march-canceled-after-co-chairs-exposed-as-racists/

phill4paul
01-01-2019, 04:17 PM
Wasn't one in California cancelled for being too white? Lol.

Swordsmyth
01-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Wasn't one in California cancelled for being too white? Lol.

Chicago got cancelled too.

phill4paul
01-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Chicago got cancelled too.

Lol. I love it. 2019 will be the year progressives eat themselves before committing mass suicide in 2020.

Swordsmyth
01-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Lol. I love it. 2019 will be the year progressives eat themselves before committing mass suicide in 2020.
And we owe it all to Trump.

Driving the left to self-destruction is his greatest accomplishment.
If we are lucky the red tsunami in 2020 will result in CALExit followed by the other deep blue states.

Origanalist
01-01-2019, 07:34 PM
And we owe it all to Trump.

Driving the left to self-destruction is his greatest accomplishment.
If we are lucky the red tsunami in 2020 will result in CALExit followed by the other deep blue states.

Oh fuck, where would we be without our orange savior?

RJB
01-01-2019, 08:15 PM
So insane people are cancelling an insane event for insane reasons... It's kind of funny.

I feel like I live on an isolated island. My wife and I hold similar political and religious beliefs. She is also sane and easy to get along with. I hang out with relatively sane people. All seems well.

Then I will see a report of many crazy people doing something crazy and think, "There is no way so many people are crazy."

Then I will go check out Facebook and see some distant friends are in full agreement with this insanity. I wonder if the French Revolution was equally hysterically funny before the Terrors?

Anti Federalist
01-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Then I will go check out Facebook and see some distant friends with are in full agreement with this insanity. I wonder if the French Revolution was equally hysterically funny before the Terrors?

I owe you a rep.

I'm sure of it.

Never forget, in the end, the Jacobinites ended up killing their own creator, Robespierre.

High-larity.