12-29-2018, 10:28 AM
Looks like an Obama fence.

TheTexan
12-29-2018, 11:14 AM
"There has to be a better way to do it."

Minefields. I've been saying it for years

spudea
12-29-2018, 11:20 AM
US citizens complain they can freely travel through physical barriers. "WE'RE PRISONERS WITH NO FREEDOM!!"

Anti Globalist
12-29-2018, 12:42 PM
"There has to be a better way to do it."

Minefields. I've been saying it for years
Won't be useful if they got mine sweepers.

TheTexan
12-29-2018, 12:49 PM
Won't be useful if they got mine sweepers.

Sure, but it still takes time. The point of minefields isn't to stop the enemy, it's to slow them down long enough so that you can take action on their advance.

I'd like to see them try to sweep a minefield with a MQ-9 Reaper flying overhead.

TheTexan
12-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Besides, the river itself is a valuable resource. We should be building the wall on the Mexico side of the river.

Occam's Banana
12-29-2018, 08:32 PM
Sure, but it still takes time. The point of minefields isn't to stop the enemy, it's to slow them down long enough so that you can take action on their advance.

I'd like to see them try to sweep a minefield with a MQ-9 Reaper flying overhead.

Machine gun nests also make a fine complement to minefields for this purpose.

Anti Globalist
12-29-2018, 08:41 PM

Brilliant as always Texan.

nikcers
12-29-2018, 11:28 PM
Most people are as dumb as birds, they used to have a fake cop car in between Las Vegas and Boulder City that would be parked in the same place year round and people would still slow down and slam on their brakes in front of you when they saw it every time. We just need to scare people, like what they were doing last year by playing fake news all day claiming that we treat people like dogs and put them in cages when they try to come here, I am sure that stopped a lot of people from wanting to come here.

Pauls' Revere
12-29-2018, 11:46 PM
What if it were international law that any country which apprehends anothers citizen within their borders illegally. The country where the illegal person originated from MUST cede territory to the country of destination?

oyarde
12-30-2018, 09:00 AM
Besides, the river itself is a valuable resource. We should be building the wall on the Mexico side of the river.
Not sure why they would even consider anything else . The Mexicans could then guard it to ensure the safety of mexican citizens . No more dead kids in the desert or human traffic .

oyarde
12-30-2018, 09:06 AM
Machine gun nests also make a fine complement to minefields for this purpose.

Just build a funnel where in front of the machine gun there is no wire or mines . Like a pretty Da Vinci military drawing or a prehistoric man stone wall big game trap .

Pauls' Revere
12-30-2018, 09:22 AM
Just build a funnel where in front of the machine gun there is no wire or mines . Like a pretty Da Vinci military drawing or a prehistoric man stone wall big game trap .

We could bait it with free healthcare, good paying jobs, easy women, and all the liquor you can drink.

Brian4Liberty
12-30-2018, 12:02 PM

I like the way you’re thinking.

Schifference
12-30-2018, 12:19 PM
Would it be okay if Mexico built a wall on their side of the river?