PDA

View Full Version : Women’s March Organizer: ‘White Jews, as White People, Uphold White Supremacy

Anti Federalist
12-24-2018, 03:47 PM
Women’s March Organizer: ‘White Jews, as White People, Uphold White Supremacy

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/12/24/womens-march-organizer-white-jews-as-white-people-uphold-white-supremacy/

24 Dec 2018

Tamika Mallory, co-president of the Women’s March, told the New York Times that “white Jews … uphold white supremacy.” She also told a fellow left-wing activist “that Jews [need] to confront their own role in racism.”

Vanessa Wruble, a self-described Jewish activist and “early organizer of the Women’s March,” told the Times she was pushed out of the political campaign, in part, because of her “Jewish identity.”

She subsequently founded another left-wing political campaign called March On, which describes its members as “allies of the resistance” seeking to “lift up the voices of the marginalized.” The Times described March On as an organization that “supports local women activists,” making no mention of its ideological or partisan politics.

According to Wruble, Women’s March leadership was reluctant to focus on Jewish women for fear of alienating Black Lives Matter activists. She said Women’s March leaders told her, “We really couldn’t center Jewish women in this or we might turn off groups like Black Lives Matter.”

Wruble also noted how the Nation of Islam would be providing security at Women’s March events.

Evvie Harmon, another march organizer, recalled how Mallory disparaged Wruble on account of the latter’s Jewish ethnicity. She told Tablet:

I suddenly realized that [Tamika Mallory] was berating [Vanessa Wruble] — but it wasn’t about her being white. It was about her being Jewish. “Your people this, your people that.” I was raised in the South and the language that was used is language that I’m very used to hearing in rural South Carolina. Just instead of against black people, against Jewish people. They even said to her “your people hold all the wealth.” You could hear a pin drop. It was awful.

Via statement to the New York Times, Mallory said, “Since that conversation, we’ve all learned a lot about how while white Jews, as white people, uphold white supremacy, ALL Jews are targeted by it.” She further denied disparaging Wruble’s Jewishness while admitting she told left-wing activist white women that she did not trust them.

While reporting on “allegations” of anti-Semitism against Mallory from Tablet, the New York Times omitted any mention of anti-Zionism within the ranks of the Women’s March or of the campaign’s support for Palestinian statehood and alignment with Palestinian nationalism, more broadly. It further ignored Mallory’s recent description of Israel’s founding as a “human rights crime” established by killing, stealing, and “taking the lives of people who were there first.”

Mallory has praised Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan as the “greatest of all time.”

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour accused left-wing Jews of prioritizing Israel’s welfare over domestic advancement of leftism while supporting self-described “intersectional feminist” and incoming Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

In November of 2012, Omar called on “Allah” to awaken humanity to Israel’s supposed hypnosis of the globe via Twitter:

Ilhan Omar

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel
12:15 PM - Nov 16, 2012

A Women’s March declaration of principles specifically omits any mention of white, Christian, or Jewish women: “We must create a society in which all women — including Black women, Indigenous women, poor women, immigrant women, disabled women, Muslim women, lesbian, ***** and trans women — are free.”

The New York Times alluded to neo-Marxist social theories of supposed intersectional power dynamics and associated hierarchies of oppression: “The allegations of anti-Semitism are particularly painful because Women’s March organizers made a commitment from the beginning to work across racial and religious lines, and to be led by what they considered the most ‘marginalized’ women.” It described the Women’s March founders as a “diverse group of women” while omitting any reference towards their left-wing or partisan Democrat politics.

In a March interview, Hillary Clinton said white women who voted for Donald Trump did so out of subservience to their husbands. Assorted left-wing celebrities and pundits have joined the narrative of denouncing white women for insufficient support of left-wing and partisan Democrat politics.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 03:52 PM
I think you're beginning to see why all this hate speech against us white males doesn't worry me much, AF. I just don't see these rabidly racist idiots uniting effectively enough to do much about it.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 03:58 PM
Intersectionality:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpbagora.com.br%2Fuserfiles%2Fimage %2Fcolisao%2520dois.jpg&f=1

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 03:59 PM
I think you're beginning to see why all this hate speech against us white males doesn't worry me much, AF. I just don't see these rabidly racist idiots uniting effectively enough to do much about it.
The orcs may fight with eachother but when called on to eliminate us they will unite.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 04:02 PM
The orcs may fight with eachother but when called on to eliminate us they will unite.

I don't believe it.

Of course, if we make a habit of calling them things like "orcs" it could help our enemies unite them. But even so...

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 04:04 PM
I don't believe it.
History is against you, that is why Tolkien discussed the phenomenon.

oyarde
12-24-2018, 04:59 PM
If the white supremacist jews unite and form a party what symbol will they use ?

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 05:01 PM
If the white supremacist jews unite and form a party what symbol will they use ?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia% 2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Fd%2Fd4%2FFlag_of_Israel.svg%2F 1920px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png&f=1

Pauls' Revere
12-24-2018, 07:15 PM
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia% 2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Fd%2Fd4%2FFlag_of_Israel.svg%2F 1920px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png&f=1

I see a white pentagon with white triangles like directional arrows symbolizing expansion emanating from each side encapsulated by transgender blue triangles so we can use either bathroom. LOL

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 07:17 PM
I see a white [hex]pentagon with white triangles like directional arrows symbolizing expansion emanating from each side encapsulated by transgender blue triangles so we can use either bathroom. LOL
Fixed it

Suzanimal
12-24-2018, 07:22 PM
lol

This is almost better than the TERFS vs the trannies :tears:

bv3
12-24-2018, 08:53 PM
History is against you, that is why Tolkien discussed the phenomenon.

What phenomenon are you referring to? How did Tolkien 'discuss' it?

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 09:04 PM
What phenomenon are you referring to? How did Tolkien 'discuss' it?
In the books when Sam and Frodo are in Mordor they see to Orcs argue and then fight, the fight ends with one Orc killing the other.
Sam expresses the wish that such Orc on Orc fighting would spread and Frodo informs him that it is common, it is in fact "the spirit of Mrodor" but that they will always unite against the common enemy, that enemy being the virtuous peoples.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 09:10 PM
In the books when Sam and Frodo are in Mordor they see to Orcs argue and then fight, the fight ends with one Orc killing the other.
Sam expresses the wish that such Orc on Orc fighting would spread and Frodo informs him that it is common, it is in fact "the spirit of Mrodor" but that they will always unite against the common enemy, that enemy being the virtuous peoples.

And the story of the Colonial Era, wherein European powers used divide and conquer tactics to subjugate large populations with tiny armies, has filled the history books with chapters that demonstrate this how?

euphemia
12-24-2018, 09:10 PM
The whole leftist ideology is inconsistent. They can talk about hate speech, but they do it more than anyone and don’t see the hypocricy. They can’t be selective in their hate because hate does not confine itself to one person or group. It just oozes out everywhere.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 09:17 PM
And the story of the Colonial Era, wherein European powers used divide and conquer tactics to subjugate large populations with tiny armies, has filled the history books with chapters that demonstrate this how?
The oligarchs were on the side of the colonial regimes, now they are behind the campaign to make white men the common enemy of everyone else to get the diversity army to vent its wrath on us instead of the oligarchs who are the real common enemy of all humanity.

It will be more like the French revolution where the aristocrats and churchmen that had ruled the people for hundreds of years were suddenly unable to do so and were nearly exterminated because the banksters of the time and a few of the most powerful nobility conspired to aim the wrath of the people in their direction.

History is replete with groups of people suffering horribly because they were designated as the supposed cause of everyone else's problems by those in power.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 09:28 PM
The oligarchs were on the side of the colonial regimes, now they are behind the campaign to make white men the common enemy of everyone else to get the diversity army to vent its wrath on us instead of the oligarchs who are the real common enemy of all humanity.

It will be more like the French revolution where the aristocrats and churchmen that had ruled the people for hundreds of years were suddenly unable to do so and were nearly exterminated because the banksters of the time and a few of the most powerful nobility conspired to aim the wrath of the people in their direction.

History is replete with groups of people suffering horribly because they were designated as the supposed cause of everyone else's problems by those in power.

Oh. Well. That certainly explains the orcs. :rolleyes:

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Oh. Well. That certainly explains the orcs. :rolleyes:
You don't think Suaron used propaganda to focus them on a common enemy?

The main point is about the common enemy phenomenon, the virtuous peoples were a common enemy of all the peoples of Mordor and we are being made into the common enemy of every faction of the diversity army, the reasons why may be somewhat different (but not entirely) but that doesn't matter.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 09:45 PM

I can't even really imagine what sort of propaganda an orc might respond to...

But, hey, keep spinning it! We are entertained!

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 09:48 PM
I can't even really imagine what sort of propaganda an orc might respond to...

Then you have a very limited imagination.

How about this: "Elves are evil, they seek to prevent you from taking that which is rightfully yours and the Dwarves and Men are their friends who conspire with them against you"

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 09:51 PM

How about this: "Elves are evil, they seek to prevent you from taking that which is rightfully yours and the Dwarves and Men are their friends who conspire with them against you"

Not as limited as yours.

Call the elves evil and the orcs will come over to watch the game. And they'll bring the beer.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 09:53 PM
Not as limited as yours.

Call the elves evil and the orcs will come over to watch the game. And they'll bring the beer.
Orcs would never admit to being evil or admit that the elves are good anymore than the left will admit to being the true purveyors of hate.
Both call good evil and evil good.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 09:55 PM
Orcs would never admit to being evil or admit that the elves are good anymore than the left will admit to being the true purveyors of hate.
Both call good evil and evil good.

Quite a working knowledge you have there. I always thought it takes one to know one that well.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 09:58 PM
Quite a working knowledge you have there. I always thought it takes one to know one that well.
One of the best sources of knowledge about a person or group is their enemies.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 10:01 PM
One of the best sources of knowledge about a person or group is their enemies.

Oh, well. And do you slay those orcs personally, or are you just a chickenhawk?

r3volution 3.0
12-24-2018, 10:01 PM

Exactly

At the end of the day, they'll devolve into a million factions of gay-black-dolphinkin, trans-asian-porcupinekin, etc.

They're a mental health problem, not a revolutionary cadre.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:06 PM
Exactly

At the end of the day, they'll devolve into a million factions of gay-black-dolphinkin, trans-asian-porcupinekin, etc.

They're a mental health problem, not a revolutionary cadre.
If we were that lucky the Demoncrat party would already be gone.

AdamL
12-24-2018, 10:08 PM

They don't even need to unite, they're already winning the war of ideas. White people in America and parts of Europe have been conditioned to hate themselves and be irrationally hostile to their own self-interests. If we had a race war tomorrow something like half of the white population would be fighting for the poor "oppressed" people that hate them. It's absolutely bizarre.

But hey, it's just about "tolerance" and "diversity" though! Anyway I'm gonna let you guys get back to arguing about Harry Potter...

bv3
12-24-2018, 10:09 PM

If you are going to use Tolkien to back up your pet political views, would you at least show him some respect and become even slightly familiar with his work? To put it another way, paddle your own canoe. But since you are on RPF I will give you the benefit of the doubt and instead of thinking you disingenuous, just tell you that if venture in Middle Earth looking for allegories, you do so as a trespasser.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 10:11 PM
If we were that lucky the Demoncrat party would already be gone.

All those people combined make up about one half of one percent of all Democrats.

You think they're all like that for the same reason they think all Republicans attend the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka. Because none of you can pull your heads out of the Mainstream Fakenews Media's ass.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:14 PM
If you are going to use Tolkien to back up your pet political views, would you at least show him some respect and become even slightly familiar with his work? To put it another way, paddle your own canoe. But since you are on RPF I will give you the benefit of the doubt and instead of thinking you disingenuous, just tell you that if venture in Middle Earth looking for allegories, you do so as a trespasser.
Somehow I knew more about Tolkien than you did.....................
I think you are the trespasser.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 10:16 PM
White people in America and parts of Europe have been conditioned to hate themselves and be irrationally hostile to their own self-interests. If we had a race war tomorrow something like half of the white population would be fighting for the poor "oppressed" people that hate them. It's absolutely bizarre.

It's not working on you. It's not working on me. It's not working on AF. I doubt it's working on more than about seventeen people. But like the seventeen members of Westboro Baptist Church, the Mainstream Fakenews Media can't seem to point their cameras at anyone else.

You think a statist spamming a libertarian website is reluctant to trespass?

You have read enough into Tolkien that isn't there to turn the Lord of the Rings trilogy into a Pentateuch.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:18 PM
All those people combined make up about one half of one percent of all Democrats.

You think they're all like that for the same reason they think all Republicans attend the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka. Because none of you can pull your heads out of the Mainstream Fakenews Media's ass.
Not really, women are about half of the population and they are part of the many different "victim" classes, Blacks are far more than 1% of America and since 90%+ of them vote Demoncrat then they are an even greater proportion of them, Latinos are far more than 1% percent of the population and they too are disproportionately Demoncrats.
I could go on and on but just those "victim" groups are more than enough to show that you are blowing hot air.

bv3
12-24-2018, 10:22 PM

How about this: "Elves are evil, they seek to prevent you from taking that which is rightfully yours and the Dwarves and Men are their friends who conspire with them against you" (Emphasis mine)

I think you are the trespasser.

I must say that you write as though you've read a lot of Tolkien... or anything.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:24 PM
It's not working on you. It's not working on me. It's not working on AF. I doubt it's working on more than about seventeen people. But like the seventeen members of Westboro Baptist Church, the Mainstream Fakenews Media can't seem to point their cameras at anyone else.
You entirely missed his point, not only will the "victims" try to exterminate us sooner or later but they will have a large army of self hating useful idiots that they will exterminate last after using them against us.

You think a statist spamming a libertarian website is reluctant to trespass?
:rolleyes:

You have read enough into Tolkien that isn't there to turn the Lord of the Rings trilogy into a Pentateuch.
Sure.
No doubt Tolkien was an anarchist as well in spite of his constant use of kings as his heroes.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:25 PM
(Emphasis mine)
That was an example of theoretical propaganda, I never said it was in the books.

I must say that you write as though you've read a lot of Tolkien... or anything.
More than you.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 10:27 PM
Not really, women are about half of the population and they are part of the many different "victim" classes, Blacks are far more than 1% of America and since 90%+ of them vote Demoncrat then they are an even greater proportion of them, Latinos are far more than 1% percent of the population and they too are disproportionately Demoncrats.
I could go on and on but just those "victim" groups are more than enough to show that you are blowing hot air.

And the ironclad proof in each of those examples that they do not all fit your stereotypes of them post regularly on this very forum.

You love to collectivize people and assign them attributes. But they aren't as cooperative as you think they are.

Do you fly all the way from your Left Coast home to Westboro Baptist Church every Sunday? Because some of your fellow MSM junkies think you do.

ThePaleoLibertarian
12-24-2018, 10:28 PM
The progressive coalition will inevitably fracture. The right should seek to speed up the process.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 10:29 PM
You entirely missed his point, not only will the "victims" try to exterminate us sooner or later but they will have a large army of self hating useful idiots that they will exterminate last after using them against us.

Sure.
No doubt Tolkien was an anarchist as well in spite of his constant use of kings as his heroes.

Did my point ruffle your hair on the way over?

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:31 PM
And the ironclad proof in each of those examples that they do not all fit your stereotypes of them post regularly on this very forum.

You love to collectivize people and assign them attributes. But they aren't as cooperative as you think they are.

Do you fly all the way from your Left Coast home to Westboro Baptist Church every Sunday? Because some of your fellow MSM junkies think you do.
There are far more radicals on the left than you think and the rest of them willingly follow their lead, they haven't been moderating lately, they have been electing ever more extreme candidates.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:33 PM
The progressive coalition will inevitably fracture. The right should seek to speed up the process.
Yes, if we can arrange it.
It would be infinitely better for them to turn on eachother before the revolution instead of after as is the historical norm.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 10:34 PM
Yes, if we can arrange it.
It would be infinitely better for them to turn on eachother before the revolution instead of after as is the historical norm.

Well, I've heard CNN say so. And msnbc. And the rest of them.

But I've also turned the television off and gone outside. And I stand by what I said.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:38 PM
Well, I've heard CNN say so. And msnbc. And the rest of them.

But I've also turned the television off and gone outside. And I stand by what I said.
You are the frog that keeps telling the others that the temperature is NOT rising.

bv3
12-24-2018, 10:38 PM

The main point is about the common enemy phenomenon, the virtuous peoples were a common enemy of all the peoples of Mordor and we are being made into the common enemy of every faction of the diversity army, the reasons why may be somewhat different (but not entirely) but that doesn't matter.

That was an example of theoretical propaganda, I never said it was in the books.

More than you.

The common enemy phenomenon? The peoples of Mordor? I mean, look, I don't care what you think. Based upon your reading of Lord of the Rings, it sounds pretty bleak. You have my sympathies. But you really shouldn't appropriate an author for your own pet political purposes. Particularly posthumously. IE-You won't be pulling a Nietzsche's sister on JRR Tolkien.

Acptulsa, I can't rep, so please take a public thank you and nicely said.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:39 PM
The common enemy phenomenon? The peoples of Mordor? I mean, look, I don't care what you think. Based upon your reading of Lord of the Rings, it sounds pretty bleak. You have my sympathies. But you really shouldn't appropriate an author for your own pet political purposes. Particularly posthumously. IE-You won't be pulling a Nietzsche's sister on JRR Tolkien.

acptulsa
12-24-2018, 10:42 PM
You are the frog that keeps telling the others that the temperature is NOT rising.

Uh huh.

I've only been telling people we're creeping toward tyranny since before you were born. But you don't seem to mind tyranny, as long as it's a flavor you like. You seem much more interested in making sure the populace is too scared of the other half of the population to get together and do something about it.

r3volution 3.0
12-24-2018, 10:45 PM

Despite the culture-war becoming so prominent, culture's not what's really driving politics. As you say, the nutters of the left and the nutters of the right are a tiny minority. The great bulk of the population, on either side, doesn't really care about these or any other abstract issues. They care about more practical things that effect their day to day lives (what's the price of hamburger?). But there's no shortage of demagogues lurking around to co-opt this often justified rage so as to advance their own pet causes. How many communists were there in Russia, China, or Cambodia when they had their revolutions? Hardly any. But there were lots of pissed off ordinary people looking for someone to blame for their problems, and psychopathic demagogues looking for just such an opportunity. It's always this way with mass politics. The deep problem has nothing to do with the culture war, but with the system which makes this kind of action possible in the first place.

bv3
12-24-2018, 10:48 PM

Says one of the many hands turning up the heat.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 10:52 PM
Uh huh.

I've only been telling people we're creeping toward tyranny since before you were born. But you don't seem to mind tyranny, as long as it's a flavor you like. You seem much more interested in making sure the populace is too scared of the other half of the population to get together and do something about it.
Sure, the people who constantly vote for the crazies who openly call for ever expanding government are going to join hands with us and agree to institute anarchy.:sarcasm:

Says one of the many hands turning up heat.
Says another of the crabs that keeps pulling everyone else back down into the bucket.
Go ahead and bury your head in the sand, my hands will be clean of your blood, I warned you.

r3volution 3.0
12-24-2018, 11:03 PM

Acptulsa, I can't rep, so please take a public thank you and nicely said.

She may have gotten a bad rap (less politicization, more trying to sell copies)

Anyway, a +rep towards your ability to +rep

AdamL
12-24-2018, 11:39 PM

I regret to inform you that we are definitely in the minority. I see this stuff work on people all of the time in my day to day life.

Even if the radical leftist anti-white agitators and their useful idiots are small in number (and they aren't), they hold real power because their philosophy is now the official religion and their handlers hold real positions of power in society. If you dare to engage in wrongthink you'll be outed as a racist homophobic white supremacist Nazi and lose your job/scholarship/whatever and become an unperson. So most people are just going to go along with it.

What's the solution? I really don't know at this point. How do we get everything back into Pandora's box after it's been opened and become the new normal? Seems almost impossible to me.

Personally I think I'm just going to quit America and move to Hungary, don't really see much worth saving here.

bv3
12-24-2018, 11:42 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and if you've got something else going on a Cheerful That, and Happy New Year. Do you know much about her situation? Was she starving? poor? marginal? or was she being greedy? All I know of her I read in the forewords of English translations of his work.

and thank you! I'm more like a planet here than a meteor, you know? If names tell stories, Ragnarok was brutal.

Swordsmyth
12-24-2018, 11:46 PM
I regret to inform you that we are definitely in the minority. I see this stuff work on people all of the time in my day to day life.

Even if the radical leftist anti-white agitators and their useful idiots are small in number (and they aren't), they hold real power because their philosophy is now the official religion and their handlers hold real positions of power in society. If you dare to engage in wrongthink you'll be outed as a racist homophobic white supremacist Nazi and lose your job/scholarship/whatever and become an unperson. So most people are just going to go along with it.

What's the solution? I really don't know at this point. How do we get everything back into Pandora's box after it's been opened and become the new normal? Seems almost impossible to me.

Personally I think I'm just going to quit America and move to Hungary, don't really see much worth saving here.
Best of luck.
We will be poorer for losing you, just be sure to be sure before you go, I foresee major wars in Europe soon and they don't have anything like our Bill of Rights.

bv3
12-24-2018, 11:51 PM
I see so much worth saving here. Its why I carry this black hole of despair in my stomach. But there maybe resolution in despair.

Pauls' Revere
12-25-2018, 12:35 AM

I hear Czechoslovakia is worth looking into as far as cost of living and even Poland.

r3volution 3.0
12-25-2018, 12:39 AM
I hear Czechoslovakia is worth looking into as far as cost of living and even Poland.

He's got the right idea with Hungary; Budapest is magnificent and still cheap.

I think it might be because Magyar is basically impossible to learn, so non-Hungarians don't often move there.

UWDude
12-25-2018, 12:42 AM

I think it might be because Magyar is basically impossible to learn, so non-Hungarians don't often move there.

You created a sock puppet account to brag about how much you know about Tolkien... and have conversations with yourself about Hungary?

Just when I think you cant get more pathetic.

LOL!!

You are Sméagol.

Lol... having conversations with yourself.

Hilarious.

r3volution 3.0
12-25-2018, 12:49 AM
You created a sock puppet account to brag about how much you know about Tolkien... and have conversations with yourself about Hungary?

Just when I think you cant get more pathetic.

LOL!!

You are Sméagol.

Lol... having conversations with yourself.

Hilarious.

Hey, it's Bv3. Where have you been all this time!?

Say, you have the same last name as revolution 3!

Are you two related?

Going around giving each other reputation hand tugs to keep your pretty green lines going?

Amazing, Revolution3.0 has found another way to jerk off with socks!

Yea... didn't create a sock-puppet.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0GqfvuVpNqEf3z2w/giphy.gif

You shouldn't project your own irrational hatreds and delusions onto a new member.

UWDude
12-25-2018, 12:50 AM
Yea... didn't create a sock-puppet.

You shouldn't project your own irrational hatreds and delusions onto a new member.

LoL. Whatever.
You ain't slick.

r3volution 3.0
12-25-2018, 12:52 AM
LoL. Whatever.
You ain't slick.

And you "ain't" worth speaking to.

Feel free to speak with my "sock puppet" to your heart's content.

UWDude
12-25-2018, 12:56 AM
And you "ain't" worth speaking to.

Feel free to speak with my "sock puppet" to your heart's content.

I think they enjoy your company better.
All three of you can gush about Hungary and Tolkien together.

Pauls' Revere
12-25-2018, 01:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgX37AxKDY8

AdamL
12-25-2018, 01:29 AM
Best of luck.
We will be poorer for losing you, just be sure to be sure before you go, I foresee major wars in Europe soon and they don't have anything like our Bill of Rights.

Thank you. Europe may be headed towards war but Hungary is still for the Hungarians and they're proud of their heritage. We didn't let the migrants run amok in our country, we've been fighting against invaders for almost all of our history so I'm more than happy to join the fight if it comes to that.

And there's already a big beautiful fence! About the only thing I don't like is the gun laws but I suppose no place is perfect.

Been trying to learn Magyar for a few months now, I know the basics but still a long way to go. Hungary has a right of return policy if you can prove ancestry through blood and speak the language, got the first part covered already.

I see so much worth saving here. Its why I carry this black hole of despair in my stomach. But there maybe resolution in despair.

I wish I could share your optimism but as far as I can tell even the America I grew up in is gone. It's been replaced with embracing degeneracy and hatred of everything it once stood for. Perhaps I'm just too black-pilled right now.

Mach
12-25-2018, 01:54 AM
Women’s March Organizer: ‘White Jews, as White People, Uphold White Supremacy

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/12/24/womens-march-organizer-white-jews-as-white-people-uphold-white-supremacy/

24 Dec 2018

Tamika Mallory, co-president of the Women’s March, told the New York Times that “white Jews … uphold white supremacy.” She also told a fellow left-wing activist “that Jews [need] to confront their own role in racism.”

Vanessa Wruble, a self-described Jewish activist and “early organizer of the Women’s March,” told the Times she was pushed out of the political campaign, in part, because of her “Jewish identity.”

She subsequently founded another left-wing political campaign called March On, which describes its members as “allies of the resistance” seeking to “lift up the voices of the marginalized.” The Times described March On as an organization that “supports local women activists,” making no mention of its ideological or partisan politics.

According to Wruble, Women’s March leadership was reluctant to focus on Jewish women for fear of alienating Black Lives Matter activists. She said Women’s March leaders told her, “We really couldn’t center Jewish women in this or we might turn off groups like Black Lives Matter.”

Wruble also noted how the Nation of Islam would be providing security at Women’s March events.

Evvie Harmon, another march organizer, recalled how Mallory disparaged Wruble on account of the latter’s Jewish ethnicity. She told Tablet:

I suddenly realized that [Tamika Mallory] was berating [Vanessa Wruble] — but it wasn’t about her being white. It was about her being Jewish. “Your people this, your people that.” I was raised in the South and the language that was used is language that I’m very used to hearing in rural South Carolina. Just instead of against black people, against Jewish people. They even said to her “your people hold all the wealth.” You could hear a pin drop. It was awful.

Via statement to the New York Times, Mallory said, “Since that conversation, we’ve all learned a lot about how while white Jews, as white people, uphold white supremacy, ALL Jews are targeted by it.” She further denied disparaging Wruble’s Jewishness while admitting she told left-wing activist white women that she did not trust them.

While reporting on “allegations” of anti-Semitism against Mallory from Tablet, the New York Times omitted any mention of anti-Zionism within the ranks of the Women’s March or of the campaign’s support for Palestinian statehood and alignment with Palestinian nationalism, more broadly. It further ignored Mallory’s recent description of Israel’s founding as a “human rights crime” established by killing, stealing, and “taking the lives of people who were there first.”

Mallory has praised Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan as the “greatest of all time.”

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour accused left-wing Jews of prioritizing Israel’s welfare over domestic advancement of leftism while supporting self-described “intersectional feminist” and incoming Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

In November of 2012, Omar called on “Allah” to awaken humanity to Israel’s supposed hypnosis of the globe via Twitter:

Ilhan Omar

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel
12:15 PM - Nov 16, 2012

A Women’s March declaration of principles specifically omits any mention of white, Christian, or Jewish women: “We must create a society in which all women — including Black women, Indigenous women, poor women, immigrant women, disabled women, Muslim women, lesbian, ***** and trans women — are free.”

The New York Times alluded to neo-Marxist social theories of supposed intersectional power dynamics and associated hierarchies of oppression: “The allegations of anti-Semitism are particularly painful because Women’s March organizers made a commitment from the beginning to work across racial and religious lines, and to be led by what they considered the most ‘marginalized’ women.” It described the Women’s March founders as a “diverse group of women” while omitting any reference towards their left-wing or partisan Democrat politics.

In a March interview, Hillary Clinton said white women who voted for Donald Trump did so out of subservience to their husbands. Assorted left-wing celebrities and pundits have joined the narrative of denouncing white women for insufficient support of left-wing and partisan Democrat politics.

but what's puzzling you, is the, nature of my game

bv3
12-25-2018, 09:13 AM
Thank you. Europe may be headed towards war but Hungary is still for the Hungarians and they're proud of their heritage. We didn't let the migrants run amok in our country, we've been fighting against invaders for almost all of our history so I'm more than happy to join the fight if it comes to that.

And there's already a big beautiful fence! About the only thing I don't like is the gun laws but I suppose no place is perfect.

Been trying to learn Magyar for a few months now, I know the basics but still a long way to go. Hungary has a right of return policy if you can prove ancestry through blood and speak the language, got the first part covered already.

I wish I could share your optimism but as far as I can tell even the America I grew up in is gone. It's been replaced with embracing degeneracy and hatred of everything it once stood for. Perhaps I'm just too black-pilled right now.

I do not know, I do think anyone who reflects on the possibility that their opinions may have been thoroughly propagandized, as opposed to entirely spontaneous and totally self created, is a rare and valuable person. This I do know: Those people come by their hatred honestly, and their anger honestly--it is the expression that has been coopted. To call it coopted might even be inappropriate, because most of them have gone through at least a decade long sub-propagandizing process.

Occam's Banana
12-25-2018, 09:29 PM
[T]hey don't have anything like our Bill of Rights.

Neither do we.