PDA

View Full Version : Cohen Accidentally Discovers Pedophile Ring; FBI Disregards

AuH20
12-21-2018, 08:31 AM
This happened and he contacted the FBI.

https://www.newsweek.com/sacha-baron-cohen-who-america-deleted-scenes-dick-cheney-jeffrey-epstein-1267152

“We wanted to investigate how does someone like Harvey Weinstein gets away with doing what…get away with criminality, essentially. And the network that surrounds him. We decided that Gio would interview a concierge in Las Vegas,” Baron Cohen describes.

During the interview, believing the admission would drive the concierge from the room, Baron Cohen, as Gio, reveals that he’s molested an eight-year-old boy.

“This guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, ‘well, listen, I’m really sorry. In this country, we can’t just drown the boy. This is America we don’t do that,’” Baron Cohen describes.

After the concierge offers to put Gio in touch with a lawyer who can help “silence the boy,” Baron Cohen asked for his help securing a date for the night.

“He says, ‘what do you mean, a date?’ I go, you know, like a young man. He says, ‘well, what kind of age?’ I say, lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight. And he says, ‘yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that.’”

Rather than airing the segment, Baron Cohen and his production team turned the footage over to the FBI, “because we thought, perhaps there’s a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that’s operating for these very wealthy men. And this concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires.”

While Baron Cohen judged the interview too “dark” and “extreme” to be included in the show, it’s a revealing look at how the powerful can get away with decades-long sexual abuse, including pedophile sexual abuse, such as in the massive cover-up of the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein, orchestrated by President Trump’s Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta.

According to Baron Cohen, the FBI decided against pursuing the tip.

jkr
12-21-2018, 08:54 AM
NAMBLA

angelatc
12-21-2018, 09:24 AM
According to Baron Cohen, the FBI decided against pursuing the tip.

What a clever way to get PR for his new show! It is highly unlikely that the FBI would keep him abreast of their investigation, and maybe he should have called the local PD, since the FBI (AFAIK) only is allowed to get involved in intrastate interstate crime.

Philhelm
12-21-2018, 11:25 AM
What a clever way to get PR for his new show! It is highly unlikely that the FBI would keep him abreast of their investigation, and maybe he should have called the local PD, since the FBI (AFAIK) only is allowed to get involved in intrastate crime.

It's more likely that the FBI is part of the ring.

Swordsmyth
12-21-2018, 03:55 PM
It's more likely that the FBI is part of the ring.
^^^THIS^^^

Anti Federalist
12-21-2018, 04:00 PM
cis normative, ageist haters.

Love is love.

oyarde
12-21-2018, 10:51 PM
:star::star::star::star::star:

Anti Globalist
12-21-2018, 10:53 PM
cis normative, ageist haters.

Love is love.
I know right? Pedophiles may love children but that doesn't make them monsters. At least thats what a Salon article told me a couple years ago.