PDA

View Full Version : NRA Exposed: they support red flag gun confiscation laws

Matt Collins
12-17-2018, 07:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKUxYoryhl8

Want to learn more about the NRA's bad policies?

http://negotiatingrightsaway.com

PAF
12-17-2018, 08:27 PM
While I applaud their pro-gun stance... I take issue with 2 things:

1. They chatter too much.

2. I am OPPOSED to reciprocity bills. They are nothing more than “permission” bills. Once passed, and precedent set, they leave the door open for other bills. The 2nd Amendment already spells it out, clearly and precisely: “Shall not be infringed.”

Swordsmyth
12-17-2018, 08:31 PM
I am OPPOSED to reciprocity bills. They are nothing more than “permission” bills. Once passed, and precedent set, they leave the door open for other bills. The 2nd Amendment already spells it out, clearly and precisely: “Shall not be infringed.”
"Shall not be infringed" was destroyed long ago, reciprocity bills will do nothing to weaken it and will expand firearm liberty until we can restore "Shall not be infringed" in all its glory.

PAF
12-17-2018, 08:33 PM
"Shall not be infringed" was destroyed long ago, reciprocity bills will do nothing to weaken it and will expand firearm liberty until we can restore "Shall not be infringed" in all its glory.

Bull-cucky, statist. Instead of putting effort into temporary fixes that can and will be used against us, put forth the effort right at the root.

Swordsmyth
12-17-2018, 08:37 PM
Bull-cucky, statist. Instead of putting effort into temporary fixes that can and will be used against us, put forth the effort right at the root.
Let me know when you launch your revolution, until then I will work to expand liberty as best I can.

PAF
12-17-2018, 08:40 PM
Let me know when you launch your revolution, until then I will work to expand liberty as best I can.

You are the very reason “Shall not be infringed was destroyed long ago”.

Swordsmyth
12-17-2018, 08:44 PM
You are the very reason “Shall not be infringed was destroyed long ago”.
LOL

euphemia
12-17-2018, 08:56 PM
Indeed. It is impossible for an “educational” organization to stick strictly to education. They need power to keep the high profile. That is when they are corrupted by politics.