Nick Ayers is a quizling
Trump's lawyer Don McGahn was informant to Mueller
Meadows/Whitaker/Mulvaney have Trump's back
Globalists delivered threats to Trump during Bush funeral
If Trump declassifies, Obama and Clinton will go to jail
Economy is keeping Trump above water right now

kona
12-11-2018, 12:32 AM
https://hillreporter.com/roger-stone-suggests-trump-averted-a-coup-when-nick-ayers-declined-chief-of-staff-position-17387

Stone says Trump averted a coup with Nick Ayers. But the biggest news in this story:

Stone offered no evidence to support his assertion, though it comes on the heels of reports that President Trump and his advisers are considering not including Vice President Pence on the 2020 ticket.

​TRUMP/RAND 2020??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

enhanced_deficit
12-11-2018, 12:38 AM
Heard rumors that he's ready to shutdown gov if nobody paid for the wall. Have not confirmed it.

Update 1:

Dec 11, 2018
Trump threatens gov shutdown (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?529193-Trump-threatens-gov-shutodwn-Pelosi-manhood-jab-Pence-starting-to-appear-Presidential&)

Anti Federalist
12-11-2018, 12:57 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

kona
12-11-2018, 01:11 AM
I can't tell if enhanced_deficit is serious or trolling.

Even if Trump is really ready to fight back, he waited far too long.

He did nothing over the crippling censorship of conservatives/libertarians.

The day Alex Jones was banned he should have launched antitrust suits against every one of these companies.

Now he is ready to hit back "harder than the Democrats have ever been hit" with a significantly weakened online base.

Swordsmyth
12-11-2018, 01:13 AM
I can't tell if enhanced_deficit is serious or trolling.

enhanced_deficit is always trolling.

Swordsmyth
12-11-2018, 01:14 AM
Even if Trump is really ready to fight back, he waited far too long.

He did nothing over the crippling censorship of conservatives/libertarians.

The day Alex Jones was banned he should have launched antitrust suits against every one of these companies.

Now he is ready to hit back "harder than the Democrats have ever been hit" with a significantly weakened online base.
If Trump is about to fight back it may have taken him this long to prepare his counter attack.

kona
12-11-2018, 02:22 AM
Vetoing any spending bill unless there is at least a 5% net cut in the budget (nickel plan) would go a long way for me right now.

Shut it all down, Mr. President. Shut it all down.

Swordsmyth
12-11-2018, 02:28 AM
Vetoing any spending bill unless there is at least a 5% net cut in the budget (nickel plan) would go a long way for me right now.

It's time for something big, it doesn't have to be something huge yet (although it needs to get there) but it needs to be something bigger than the good things he has done so far, something like bringing the troops home from even one war, his record so far has been better than most but if it doesn't improve it won't be enough.

kona
12-11-2018, 02:45 AM
It's time for something big, it doesn't have to be something huge yet (although it needs to get there) but it needs to be something bigger than the good things he has done so far, something like bringing the troops home from even one war, his record so far has been better than most but if it doesn't improve it won't be enough.

Which is why he must reject the budget. I don't buy all this garbage about how any time a politician says something they'd like to do on the campaign trail, it's automatically considered a "promise" which is almost inevitably broken.

But Trump swore last year he would never approve a budget like that again. He could not have been more explicit. And this could not be a more straightforward issue.

I believe Trump is doing his best, but he has yet to drain an iota of the swamp. Everything about the America First agenda is contingent on this.

kona
12-11-2018, 02:54 AM
Bring Roger Stone and Steve Bannon on as joint Chiefs of Staff. I don't know any two people who will fight harder for and be as trustworthy to Trump and the American people.

Then announce Rand Paul as your running mate for 2020.

Trump does this and we have a fighter's chance.

kona
12-11-2018, 03:01 AM
One more thing. Stephen Miller has proven himself on more than one occasion.

He needs a much bigger role than just immigration, critical as it may be.

And get rid of Kudlow. I like Larry a lot, I really do. But Trump needs Stockman ASAP. He needed him a long time ago.

TheCount
12-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Sounds legit.

shakey1
12-11-2018, 06:36 AM

The wheels of positive change do turn slow.

AuH20
12-11-2018, 08:04 AM
https://media.infowars.com/videos/a281e941-c4a5-43ec-85f2-3ef1722d81f6.mp4

Among other highlights:
John Kelly hung around to sabotage Trump and deliver him to Mueller
Nick Ayers is a quizling
Trump's lawyer Don McGahn was informant to Mueller
Meadows/Whitaker/Mulvaney have Trump's back
Globalists delivered threats to Trump during Bush funeral
If Trump declassifies, Obama and Clinton will go to jail
Economy is keeping Trump above water right now

Trump needs to buy some balls. When he ran he was risking his life, but nobody ever told him. See it through. Do something historic, orange man.

CaptUSA
12-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Trump needs to buy some balls. When he ran he was risking his life, but nobody ever told him. See it through. Do something historic, orange man.

Typically, authoritarian megalomaniacs create a big distraction when their backs are to the wall... I wonder which nation grabs the short straw for a bombing?

Origanalist
12-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Typically, authoritarian megalomaniacs create a big distraction when their backs are to the wall... I wonder which nation grabs the short straw for a bombing?

I'm going out on a limb and say Iran.

Anti Globalist
12-11-2018, 05:13 PM
In other words Obama and Clinton will not go to jail.

eleganz
12-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Don McGahn an informant against his own client? Thats a major ethics violation....?

r3volution 3.0
12-11-2018, 06:07 PM

Well, he's currently threatening to "shut it down" because he wants more spending.

So, step one might be, you know, not doing that..

dannno
12-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Well, he's currently threatening to "shut it down" because he wants more spending.

So, step one might be, you know, not doing that..

Longterm spending will be drastically reduced with a border wall and greater border security. Think of it as one of the best investments our country could possibly make right now.

r3volution 3.0
12-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Longterm spending will be drastically reduced with a border wall and greater border security. Think of it as one of the best investments our country could possibly make right now.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/267/e8a.gif

In unrelated news, the national debt has increased $1.65 trillion since last inauguration day (a rate of $872 billion/year).

dannno
12-11-2018, 06:26 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/267/e8a.gif

In unrelated news, the national debt has increased $1.65 trillion since last inauguration day (a rate of $872 billion/year).

The .025 trillion that would be spent on the border wall would probably save us trillions of dollars in future spending by leftists like Cortez who would be elected otherwise. That is besides the spending on the immigrants, which is much higher than the general population.

PAF
12-11-2018, 07:31 PM

I responded to Swordy in another thread:

Quite the conundrum, isn’t it.

Sacrifice liberty for security... deserve neither.

A. Build a wall restricting human beings, leading to other police state tactics, at tremendous cost in dollars and freedom.

B. Let them in, vote for the very same welfare your own government refuses to eliminate.

Either way it costs financially. Because government never ends welfare and steps out of the way to allow free markets to naturally fix the problems. They only compound problems ensuring their own jobs.

You support the very same increasing dependent state that you claim to oppose. By counting on government to “solve problems”, not by reducing government, but by increasing it.

I found some free jigsaw puzzles to get you started. Good luck!

https://www.thejigsawpuzzles.com

Anti Globalist
12-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Unleash the FISA documents already. What's Trump waiting for? The 2020 election to start? I wanna see some high ranking prominent democrats in a orange jumpsuit.

Swordsmyth
12-11-2018, 07:36 PM
I responded to Swordy in another thread:

Quite the conundrum, isn’t it.

Sacrifice liberty for security... deserve neither.

A. Build a wall restricting human beings, leading to other police state tactics, at tremendous cost in dollars and freedom.

B. Let them in, vote for the very same welfare your own government refuses to eliminate.

Either way it costs financially. Because government never ends welfare and steps out of the way to allow free markets to naturally fix the problems. They only compound problems ensuring their own jobs.

You support the very same increasing dependent state that you claim to oppose. By counting on government to “solve problems”, not by reducing government, but by increasing it.

I found some free jigsaw puzzles to get you started. Good luck!

https://www.thejigsawpuzzles.com

And you support it by supporting the invasion that it has caused and enabled in order to take total control.

Some government is necessary in order to secure liberty and border/immigration control is one of the most necessary parts of that.