PDA

View Full Version : When will the official fundraising numbers for Q4 be confirmed by the FEC?

improv241
12-13-2007, 09:24 AM
anyone know? I hope it's before the big day in Feb.

Mandrik
12-13-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm pretty sure everything is usually confirmed by the first or second week after the end of the quarter.

ronpaulyourmom
12-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Jan 15th, three weeks before the big day.

jenninlouisiana
12-13-2007, 09:28 AM
A related question about the FEC: I gave money in October and November and I am not listed anywhere on the FEC donor page. My name did come up as a recent donor on the official site. I'm just curious why I'm not listed (not necessarily that I want to be.......)

ronpaulyourmom
12-13-2007, 09:34 AM
A related question about the FEC: I gave money in October and November and I am not listed anywhere on the FEC donor page. My name did come up as a recent donor on the official site. I'm just curious why I'm not listed (not necessarily that I want to be.......)

Did you give more than $200 in a single donation? (not total)

If not, there's a good chance you wont get listed.

dante
12-13-2007, 09:41 AM

Because the RP campaign doesn't officially report your contributions given after Sep. 30th until January. Thus you won't appear in the FEC databases until after that time. The FEC doesn't know about you yet... the databases only show donors through Q3