PDA

View Full Version : Trump to appoint William Barr as new Attorney General

devil21
12-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Interesting how Swordsmyth posts 30 threads a day of news items but just happens to overlook one of the biggest announcements from Trump. Gee, I wonder why that is? Is it because he's a long time Jesuit swamp dweller that worked for the CIA, Reagan and Bush Sr? Naaa, just an honest oversight I'm sure...

His appointment also fits the likelihood of Roe v Wade being overturned in the near future.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/william-barr-attorney-general-nomination/index.html

Swordsmyth
12-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Interesting how Swordsmyth posts 30 threads a day of news items but just happens to overlook one of the biggest announcements from Trump. Gee, I wonder why that is? Is it because he's a long time Jesuit swamp dweller that worked for the CIA, Reagan and Bush Sr? Naaa, just an honest oversight I'm sure...

His appointment also fits the likelihood of Roe v Wade being overturned in the near future.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/william-barr-attorney-general-nomination/index.html
This was already reported on this site:

Wow, just when I think the Trump admin can't get any worse, they always surprise.

One of the fake blond Fox News mouthpieces as UN Ambassador, who is married to a billionaire Goldman banker? They don't even care about trying to look like they're draining the swamp anymore. And a CIA agent as new AG, also. Nice.

Why didn't YOU provide a link to more details if you think it is so important?

devil21
12-07-2018, 08:48 PM
I assumed you already posted a thread about it. I should have known better since that would have made Trump look bad. You don't post things that make Trump look bad.

Swordsmyth
12-07-2018, 08:51 PM
I assumed you already posted a thread about it. I should have known better since that would have made Trump look bad. You don't post things that make Trump look bad.
So its my fault that you posted before I logged on today and stupidly assumed that I had already posted something?
I'm responsible to post all news that happens every day including expanded details of news YOU already posted?

devil21
12-07-2018, 09:01 PM
So its my fault that you posted before I logged on today and stupidly assumed that I had already posted something?
I'm responsible to post all news that happens every day including expanded details of news YOU already posted?

A 7 word sentence in a thread about a different appointment entirely? Come on. We all know it's because you never post anything that doesn't adhere to the Trump cheerleading narrative.

So, on topic, what do you think of the pick?

Swordsmyth
12-07-2018, 09:07 PM
A 7 word sentence in a thread about a different appointment entirely? Come on. We all know it's because you never post anything that doesn't adhere to the Trump cheerleading narrative.
That is simply not true, I have been the first to post many articles that are bad for Trump, he is far from perfect.

So, on topic, what do you think of the pick?
I don't know much about the man but it doesn't look like he is anyone I would choose.

Cap
12-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Things are really looking up for liberty now. MAGA damn it!