PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Jefferson would call Donald Trump an American Hero for ending career politics

dude58677
12-07-2018, 08:00 AM
http://eyler.freeservers.com/JeffPers/jefpco33.htm

CaptUSA
12-07-2018, 10:36 AM
:facepalming:

EBounding
12-07-2018, 10:42 AM
I didn't click the link since I wasn't sure if it was some malware site or something.

dannno
12-07-2018, 10:47 AM
I didn't click the link since I wasn't sure if it was some malware site or something.

Looks like a static site from 1996.

CCTelander
12-07-2018, 10:59 AM
ROTFLMAO!

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, the idea that Jefferson would call Trump a hero for any reason, or the idea that Trump has actually ended career politics.

Ender
12-07-2018, 11:17 AM
ROTFLMAO!

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, the idea that Jefferson would call Trump a hero for any reason, or the idea that Trump has actually ended career politics.

Exactly.

But, as you know, everything's theatre, so let the games continue.

dude58677
12-07-2018, 12:10 PM
ROTFLMAO!

You are so short sighted! People who are not politicians will be inspired to run for President in future elections.

Anti Globalist
12-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Willing to bet the next 5 presidents after Trump will all be politicians.

dude58677
12-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Willing to bet the next 5 presidents after Trump will all be politicians.

A lot of celebrities have considered running for President after Donald Trump won.

CaptUSA
12-07-2018, 08:12 PM
A lot of celebrities have considered running for President after Donald Trump won.

Oh joy!! Can we just get this guy and call it a day?

https://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/camacho-header-2.jpg?w=1200

CCTelander
12-07-2018, 08:16 PM

Considering the opinions most celebs hold wrt politics and liberty, this is a good thing?

CCTelander
12-07-2018, 08:17 PM
Oh joy!! Can we just get this guy and call it a day?

https://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/camacho-header-2.jpg?w=1200

MEGA-MAGA baby!

Anti Globalist
12-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Most celebrities don't exactly understand the principles of liberty.

EBounding
12-08-2018, 09:24 AM

That's such great news.

:blank:

Ender
12-08-2018, 09:49 AM

Reagan was a bigger celeb than Trump ever was- just didn't tweet about himself continually.

TheCount
12-08-2018, 12:36 PM
President Trump’s Cabinet
Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda E. McMahon - Republican Senate nominee (twice)
Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats - Career politician
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Gina Haspel - non-politician (Career CIA)
Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney - Career politician
Representative of the United States to the United Nations Nikki R. Haley - Career politician
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue - Career politician
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr. - non-politician (Rothschild banker)
Secretary of Defense James Mattis - non-politician (Career military)
Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos - Career political donor & State Republican party chairman
Secretary of Energy James Richard Perry - Career politician
Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar - Political lawyer / lobbyist
Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen - Career politician
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr. - Quit neurosurgery to make more money in politics
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke - Career politician
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta - Career politician
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo - Career politician
Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao - Career politician
Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin - non-politician (Goldman Sachs banker)
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie - Career politician
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer - Mixed lawyer / politics (Reagan, Dole)
Vice President Michael R. Pence - Career politician
White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly - non-politician (Career military)

22.7% non-career politics (Military, CIA, bankers)
9% non-career government (2 bankers)

Sounds legit.

euphemia
12-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Reagan was a bigger celeb than Trump ever was- just didn't tweet about himself continually.

There was no Twitter then.

CCTelander
12-08-2018, 02:10 PM

Even had there been Twitter back then Reagan, for all his many, many faults, had far too much class than to engage in the kind of grade school shenannigans that Trump has become infamous for.

Aratus
12-09-2018, 09:08 AM
ROTFLMAO!

i agree. hacks in both big and bigly parties are still thriving, even as stocks tank...

dude58677
12-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Why not Vince Vaughn as President? Or Kurt Russel? Or Drew Kerry? Keneau Reeves?

CCTelander
12-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Why not Vince Vaughn as President? Or Kurt Russel? Or Drew Kerry? Keneau Reeves?

Or Kim Kardashian? Or Justin Bieber? Or Alec Baldwin? Or Rossie O'Donnell? The possibilities boggle the mind.

dude58677
12-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Or Kim Kardashian? Or Justin Bieber? Or Alec Baldwin? Or Rossie O'Donnell? The possibilities boggle the mind.

Much better than what we had with career politicians.

Ender
12-09-2018, 02:30 PM

At least Keanu is a good person- better than most choices out there.

Ender
12-09-2018, 02:31 PM

Thank you, Captain Obvious. :speaknoevil:

Anti Federalist
12-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Mike Rowe for President.

kpitcher
12-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Mike Rowe for President.

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it