PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Fears 'Spectacular' Terror Attack

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Does anyone believe this crap? Sounds like a way to get Ghouliani or Thompson nominated.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=3336148

"A secret U.S. law enforcement report, prepared for the Department of Homeland Security, warns that al Qaeda is planning a terror "spectacular" this summer, according to a senior official with access to the document."

G-khan
07-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Listen to this............. Fear and chaos is part of the plan..

http://msmedia.a7.org:82/arutz7/shows/ty/tamar070612.mp3

This is what Dr. Paul is up against..

Spirit of '76
07-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

And send us more money.

Broadlighter
07-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Yes, and the Neo-Cons are working to create a 'Spectacular State.'

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Oh yeah. And BTW - Where is OBL? Conveniently running around the world providing a stalking horse for the neocons.

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Does anyone believe this crap? Sounds like a way to get Ghouliani or Thompson nominated.

"A secret U.S. law enforcement report, prepared for the Department of Homeland Security, warns that al Qaeda is planning a terror "spectacular" this summer, according to a senior official with access to the document."

Sounds suspiciously like a release for a Hollywood blockbuster..a "soectacular" .. Sounds like a likely story and not news..i.e. propaganda. I offer this snippet of info

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=106206
What is the Muslim Brotherhood?

Here is what John Loftus, former U.S. Deputy Attorney General said about the Muslim Brotherhood:

"I'm educating a new generation in the CIA that the Muslim Brotherhood was a fascist organization that was hired by Western Intelligence that evolved over time into what we today know as al Qaeda."
You can read the rest of his speech at this link:

WESTERN INTEL HIRED FASCIST ORGANIZATION,
"MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" IT EVOLVED INTO AL QAEDA
The important things to remember are these:

The Muslim Brotherhood was hired, trained, and influenced by western intelligence. John Loftus blames this on the CIA, but remember there are two factions in the CIA, Faction one is controlled by the NWO out of the City of London... aka the International Bankers that own our Federal Reserve Banking System AND almost ALL other "national" banks around the world... in other words, there ARE no more NATIONAL banks... the nwo bankers control all of them!!

The insider who sent the email about the Muslim Brotherhood now controlling the mind controlled "sleepers" said this about the Musilm Brotherhood... I did NOT correct spelling, typos or anything in the following email:

"Technically the muslim brotherhood was created by the British in WW2. OSS was also involved. There are several arms of the brotherhood.it is scattered throughout the Muslim world in every country. There were only two countries that did not allow it to work inside their borders. Syria and Iraq under Saddam.
Today the Brotherhood is much different than it was during ww2 and on into the early 90s. the Illuminati... aka the new world order is running the show from behind the curtain these days. What do they want from "al queda" aka muslim brotherhood?"

You now have to connect the City of London to Israel to fully understand this Machiavelian plan.

The City of London is the name of the area in London (Londinium), where the nwo international ELITE are headquartered!! The International ELITE aka the City of London arethe Illuminati!

After WW2 the City of London created Israel so they would have a foothold in the Middle East in order to control the oil, create wars so they could increase their wealth by selling weapons, and for esoteric purposes that are still unknown, but appear to be connected all the way back to the Sumerian days and the battle between the extraresstrial "gods", Enki and Enlil."

more at link

Best Regards
'Randy

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Damn dude. You've got material on everything.

I like to just use logic. And logic tells me this "spectacular" is crap released right before the Fourth so SUV soccer mommy and daddy can talk about it with their neighbors over the BBQ and get all fired up (so to speak) about TERRISM (sic).

UtahApocalypse
07-02-2007, 03:53 PM
*cough* false-flag a coming *cough*

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 03:56 PM
True dat. The neocons don't have much longer to go and they will be pulling out all the stops to attack Iran.

I'm expecting some fake London-type bombs showing up around the US soon.

Ooooh. We're so scared of 50 gals of gasoline and some nails. Save us baby Bush.

*cough* false-flag a coming *cough*

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 04:02 PM
AND WTF kind of TERRIST attacks Glasgow? Glasgow?

What next - SPECTACULAR terrist sheep found on the Shetlands!

RonPaul4President
07-02-2007, 04:35 PM
We interupt this important Paris Hilton newsflash to tell you that, *cups hand over ear*, yes, there's a spectacular terrorist attack planned for America. That's all for now. We now take you back to your regularly scheduled program. Back to you Bill. *reporter smiling*

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 04:39 PM
AND WTF kind of TERRIST attacks Glasgow? Glasgow?

What next - SPECTACULAR terrist sheep found on the Shetlands!

MI6..for the short answer. I heard they have a plan to unleash psychotropic weapons grade haggis on the Scottish population to create Kamikaze Kilted Scottsh Al McQuaeda!

Heh..
Randy

austinphish
07-02-2007, 04:42 PM
b/c of shit like 911 and the fact that it could be false flag operations, do you feel safe in a big city?

I couldn't live in NYC. no way.

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 04:53 PM
b/c of shit like 911 and the fact that it could be false flag operations, do you feel safe in a big city?

I couldn't live in NYC. no way.

I want to live there as my pay per hour is about 100USD but I do not trust the current environment. I moved from there to Atlanta in 1982 as I thought the city was going to fall like domino tombstones from an attack. I was not far from wrong though it did take some time for the prophecy to occur.

I also have a problem with seashores currently as we are coming into an area with alot of space objects. The earth is also tilted and may flip. I checked the star charts about six weeks ago and the big dipper was 60 degrees out of position. Hence the weather cylces.

Best
Randy

LibertyCzar
07-02-2007, 05:19 PM

Of course there are plans in the works. How else will the neocons stay in power? Let's remind everyone so that we can all bow down to the almighty protectors.

Then again, all that needs to be done is to create some "chatter" and watch us scurry about like chickens with their heads chopped off. Watch us throw away more or our rights and money.

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Guess what - device exploded near Disney World...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81vgpMSITrc

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 07:06 PM

Lordy liftin' baldy headed, spindle footed, blue dancin', son o' Jezzus. Disney .. I remember when the stories on "The Wonderful World of Disney" used to be about the early Americans depicted by the British Soldiers as smugglers used to make them look like total government terrorist fools and Zorro would leave a "Z" across the rep of the fattened Spanish Banking Cartel (the one pulling Bush's strings on immmigration currently). Of course, this type of American propaganda has undergine subversion into caricaturization as all paradigms do when they come under control of psychopaths..i.er.the new management. They are pure Zionista.

Am I surprised a trashcan bomb..if you can call it that..went off by there? No.. It is also the hub of other nefarious activity. It is controlled at the top by the barbarians in the gate and Walts brother has tried to wrest control back but..I still see the same idiots who do not understand the core of old Disney in charge and making third rate propaganda films.

Off tangent comments or on tangent.. Take your pick but do your research,. Try a google of Project Monarch and Disney to start. Britney Spears was a Mouseketeer. Her head shaving was her liberation if one understands symbols and a real humans smile for what it means. Children will make you realise who you are.

Best Regards
Randy

kimosabi
07-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh yeah. And BTW - Where is OBL? Conveniently running around the world providing a stalking horse for the neocons.

It's funny how he's not even wanted on the FBI most wanted list for 9/11

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Spirit of '76
07-02-2007, 07:31 PM

Not exactly what I'd call "spectacular".

wwycher
07-02-2007, 07:33 PM
The globalist are coming! The globalists are coming!
They are gearing up. You know it's gotta happen before Bush gets out of office.
When Cheney says the number one threat to Americans is nuclear devices going off in major metropolitan areas, run for the hills boys.

Spirit of '76
07-02-2007, 07:35 PM
When Cheney says the number one threat to Americans is nuclear devices going off in major metropolitan areas, run for the hills boys.

Already there. :D

wwycher
07-02-2007, 07:40 PM
I hope "the hills" are far enough away.

Spirit of '76
07-02-2007, 07:42 PM
I hope "the hills" are far enough away.

Yeah, me too. DC could be a problem, but hopefully they won't shit where they sleep.

kimosabi
07-02-2007, 07:46 PM
These neocons are sick, I just want to puke

kimosabi
07-02-2007, 07:53 PM
I just have this really sick feeling something is going to happen on the 4th of July

wwycher
07-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Yeah, me too. DC could be a problem, but hopefully they won't shit where they sleep.

lol
They will be on vacation probably.

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 08:07 PM
If they did it somewhere like Disneyland it would put the proper fear into ma and pa for little Muffy and Buffy. OMG! Think of the children! We must have a police state immediately!

Maybe they will pin it on the Iranians.

Watch for it.

I just have this really sick feeling something is going to happen on the 4th of July

ChooseLiberty
07-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Whoops. Forgot we already have a police state. My bad.

Nefertiti
07-02-2007, 08:41 PM
"Rumormillnews" is right. As a historian, who has spent 7 years in Egypt, all I can say is John Loftus is highly delusional. This is all utter nonsense and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't even know where to begin to correct what he said, as I would have to start from scratch.

Sounds suspiciously like a release for a Hollywood blockbuster..a "soectacular" .. Sounds like a likely story and not news..i.e. propaganda. I offer this snippet of info

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=106206
What is the Muslim Brotherhood?

Here is what John Loftus, former U.S. Deputy Attorney General said about the Muslim Brotherhood:

"I'm educating a new generation in the CIA that the Muslim Brotherhood was a fascist organization that was hired by Western Intelligence that evolved over time into what we today know as al Qaeda."
You can read the rest of his speech at this link:

WESTERN INTEL HIRED FASCIST ORGANIZATION,
"MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" IT EVOLVED INTO AL QAEDA
The important things to remember are these:

The Muslim Brotherhood was hired, trained, and influenced by western intelligence. John Loftus blames this on the CIA, but remember there are two factions in the CIA, Faction one is controlled by the NWO out of the City of London... aka the International Bankers that own our Federal Reserve Banking System AND almost ALL other "national" banks around the world... in other words, there ARE no more NATIONAL banks... the nwo bankers control all of them!!

The insider who sent the email about the Muslim Brotherhood now controlling the mind controlled "sleepers" said this about the Musilm Brotherhood... I did NOT correct spelling, typos or anything in the following email:

"Technically the muslim brotherhood was created by the British in WW2. OSS was also involved. There are several arms of the brotherhood.it is scattered throughout the Muslim world in every country. There were only two countries that did not allow it to work inside their borders. Syria and Iraq under Saddam.
Today the Brotherhood is much different than it was during ww2 and on into the early 90s. the Illuminati... aka the new world order is running the show from behind the curtain these days. What do they want from "al queda" aka muslim brotherhood?"

You now have to connect the City of London to Israel to fully understand this Machiavelian plan.

The City of London is the name of the area in London (Londinium), where the nwo international ELITE are headquartered!! The International ELITE aka the City of London arethe Illuminati!

After WW2 the City of London created Israel so they would have a foothold in the Middle East in order to control the oil, create wars so they could increase their wealth by selling weapons, and for esoteric purposes that are still unknown, but appear to be connected all the way back to the Sumerian days and the battle between the extraresstrial "gods", Enki and Enlil."

more at link

Best Regards
'Randy

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 08:52 PM
"Rumormillnews" is right. As a historian, who has spent 7 years in Egypt, all I can say is John Loftus is highly delusional. This is all utter nonsense and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't even know where to begin to correct what he said, as I would have to start from scratch.

Educate me. I have seen variations on this theme from historical references dating back into the 80's and know about their WW II gambits from earlier readings. Iam willing to be given evidence otherwise an draw further conclusions as welkl as correct the original author/s. So far what you have offered does not amount to anything researchable.

best Regards
Randy

CurtisLow
07-02-2007, 09:13 PM
star charts about six weeks ago and the big dipper was 60 degrees out of position. Hence the weather cylces.

Best
Randy

A new earth cycle starts 2012 and I guess thats what your seeing? Aztec calendar.

Nefertiti
07-02-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm about to go to bed but I can point out some simple facts that are twisted here:

1-The Muslim Brotherhood started in 1929, not during WWII
2-The Egyptian sympathy with Hitler during WWII had nothing to do with hatred of Jews. Egypt had many Jewish citizens and they were perfectly integrated into society. The Egyptians admired Hitler because he was anti-British and they hoped he would end the British occupation of Egypt. He probably would have rounded the Egyptians up and sent them to concentration camps too, but they didn't know that.
3-The Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda are not one and the same.
4-Most of the countries where the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoots are popular have little to no oil.
5-Enki and Enlil...gods in ancient Iraq. If you believe they are extraterrestrials...well then Tom Cruise must be the greatest threat to mankind today....

thuja
07-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Damn dude. You've got material on everything.

I like to just use logic. And logic tells me this "spectacular" is crap released right before the Fourth so SUV soccer mommy and daddy can talk about it with their neighbors over the BBQ and get all fired up (so to speak) about TERRISM (sic).

i like these too, that is, i appreciate knowing what is going on, not the news, exactly. going to get lots of spare cigs and mascara and stuff.

Revolution9
07-02-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm about to go to bed but I can point out some simple facts that are twisted here:

1-The Muslim Brotherhood started in 1929, not during WWII
2-The Egyptian sympathy with Hitler during WWII had nothing to do with hatred of Jews. Egypt had many Jewish citizens and they were perfectly integrated into society. The Egyptians admired Hitler because he was anti-British and they hoped he would end the British occupation of Egypt. He probably would have rounded the Egyptians up and sent them to concentration camps too, but they didn't know that.
3-The Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda are not one and the same.
4-Most of the countries where the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoots are popular have little to no oil.
5-Enki and Enlil...gods in ancient Iraq. If you believe they are extraterrestrials...well then Tom Cruise must be the greatest threat to mankind today....

Point one.. Agreed.
Poit two..original writer bias not mine.. I posted to elicit responses and learn. However..the context you have placed before me is not detailed enough to rebut or debate about. Hence you have your version and I have what I have learned.
Point three. Just as salt and seawater are not the same..they are not the same.
Point four..They are not meant to disrupt the toil refinery complexes..Just create a little hell and off balance in the region.
Point five.. It is not what I believe but what these bloodlines believe that is the issue.

Best Regards
Randy

ChooseLiberty
07-03-2007, 11:20 AM
All quiet on the Western Front.

MsDoodahs
07-03-2007, 02:25 PM
"Mr. Dascombe, what we need is a clear message to the people of the country!

This message should be read in every newspaper, heard on every radio, seen on every television.

This message must resound throughout the ENTIRE INTERLINK!

I want this country to realize that we stand on the edge of oblivion!

I want every man, woman, and child to understand how close we are to chaos!

I WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER WHY THEY NEED US!"