PDA

View Full Version : You people are great

furface
05-19-2007, 08:42 AM
This is one of the most intelligent forums I've run across on the Internet. I don't agree with what everybody says, but at least people here come in with valid logic and legitimate facts to back up their positions. It's very refreshing to see the posts here.

MsDoodahs
05-19-2007, 09:28 AM
And this forum is a great way to find and establish connections with each other.

:)

mdh
05-19-2007, 09:35 AM
That's how libertarianism is in general... /grin/

Brandybuck
05-19-2007, 10:58 AM
I am continually amazed by how much more we all have in common than we have in differences. That should be obvious, but public schools and the media beat it out of us. We've been divided into groups, factions, ideologies and classes.

This campaign isn't about getting a conservative elected so he can kick liberal butt. It's about getting a true patriot elected so the people can kick government butt! The Republican Party nomination just happens to be the best vehicle for that in 2008. Lovers of freedom from all groups are joining together to support Ron Paul, from the left and the right, the rich and the poor, all races and creeds. Politics makes for strange bedfellows, but freedom makes for friendship!

qednick
05-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Like I said before, when it comes to politics, we should stop just looking right or left and start looking forward.

CurtisLow
05-19-2007, 03:45 PM
I think everyone has been bottled up way too many years with the politics the way they have been and the cork has popped ! We our all fed up with the BS in our government. And together we will put an end to the "good ole boys club" And install a government that's for the people by the people.

With President Ron Paul leading us!

Melchior
05-19-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm glad I found this forum, before the second Republican debate the forum I used to browse as an outlet for libertarian discussion went down... and it's still down.

I come from PCF (http://politicalcrossfire.com/forum/index.php), a debate forum, so naturally the posters on there are veterans at political discussion and debate, across the political spectrum and nations. I'm DYING to hear their input about what's been happening the last few days. :(

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-19-2007, 05:27 PM
I think you all are amazing! Look what's been accomplished for Dr Paul with online polls, getting Michigan GOP to back down, getting him on talking head shows, annoying the hell out of Hannity, and taking over the 'net. (Yes, some of this was before this forum, but many of you are the same people I've seen on email and Digg etc.) And there's more to come. Y'all have to be proud.