PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee blasted by Laura Ingraham

bobmurph
12-13-2007, 08:52 AM
Laura just blasted Huck during a 10 min interview on her show. Attcaked him on education (nea endorsement), wayne dumond, & immigration amongst other things.

It was awesome! Way to go Laura. Ron needs to go on her show. She has been the fairest of the major talk radio pundits to Paul

Ethek
12-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Laura is very cold on Ron Paul. Comments relating to Paul are not unfavorable but often snide and delivered with a half grunt. She agrees with him on Immigration but she is pro war. Loves to go on troop tours and takes it upon her self to blast anything that undermines the perception of Iraq being a success.

Mandrik
12-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Please don't send her any flowers over this.

LibertyEagle
12-13-2007, 09:49 AM
She would give Paul a chance to speak, so it would be a good idea if he went on her show.

The vast majority of people still don't even know who he is and if they do, they don't have an accurate picture of his message. That has to change and change quickly, if we are going to have a prayer of winning.

Falseflagop
12-13-2007, 09:51 AM
She is not pro RON she is a NEO CON as she fills in for O'Reilly please remember that!!

hard@work
12-13-2007, 10:39 AM
She agrees with Paul on everything but the war. And we made sure she knew we were listening. We should never give up on reclaiming conservatives. Laura worked in the Reagan administration and is heavily involved with paleocons. The war is the only issue separating her from Ron Paul.

V-rod
12-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Laura had given Ron props some time. I'm beginning to heart Laura. She can be converted.

user
12-13-2007, 04:27 PM
She agrees with Paul on everything but the war. And we made sure she knew we were listening. We should never give up on reclaiming conservatives. Laura worked in the Reagan administration and is heavily involved with paleocons. The war is the only issue separating her from Ron Paul.
So she's against the drug war too?

colecrowe
12-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Here's the audio:

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/12/13/audio-mike-huckabee-on-the-laura-ingraham-show/

and her on his immigration stances: Laura Ingraham: Huckabee Is A "Big Loser" On Immigration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnS_SmJ9z1E

brianbb98
12-13-2007, 04:30 PM
I used to listen to her before I cared about Ron Paul winning. So its been about May since I stopped listening. Who does she seem to favor? It seems like Romney to me...

colecrowe
12-13-2007, 04:49 PM
He said "pardon was never considered for wayne dumond"

That is a lie. Can someone help me find the proof? I know that he was considering it...but only the great backlash made him drop it. Laura needs to get this info.

murrayrothbard
12-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Besides calling RP a kook, Rush did say that Huckabee sounded like John Edwards :p