PDA

View Full Version : TOP Financial Newsletter ADVISES to donate to RP on 12/16

nathanielyao
12-13-2007, 08:32 AM
This is incredible!!!:eek::eek:

The International Harry Schultz Letter was awarded the Newsletter of the Year by MarketWatch in 2005

It's big, It's REALLY BIG!!!

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/djhighlights/200712130001DOWJONESDJONLINE000005.htm

Amid the apocalyptic advice, Schultz finds time to dispense some other helpful hints...Give money to Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul on his Dec. 16 Boston Tea Party anniversary fundathon.

noztnac
12-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Wow!

noztnac
12-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Bump!

improv241
12-13-2007, 08:47 AM
incred

Micahyah
12-13-2007, 08:48 AM
awesome

OV 101 Enterprise
12-13-2007, 08:50 AM
Excellent news. Let's hope that some of the readers of this newsletter answer the call.

Slist
12-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Schultz finds time to dispense some other helpful hints. Avoid fluoride. Cell phones may cause cancer. Sauerkraut makes for a healthier prostate. Use faxes for all financial transactions. Give money to Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul on his Dec. 16 Boston Tea Party anniversary fundathon.

Well, although I like the fact that the 16. is mentioned, I see that remark in a somehow sarcastic context..

rollingpig
12-13-2007, 08:57 AM
WOW, this is HUGE! i'm tellin ya~

Forefall
12-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Those really are good tips, I don't see how they are sarcastic. :) They're all true!

fuzzybekool
12-13-2007, 09:07 AM
very nice !

Rex
12-13-2007, 09:08 AM
Anybody know the subscriber size?

OferNave
12-13-2007, 09:14 AM
"Marty! Do you know what this means?"

Between this and that other financial newsletter (Schiff?), there is now absolutely NO WAY to predict how high the Tea Party fundraiser will get. And I mean that in a good way.

"Great Scott!"

I hope no one holds back on Sunday. I maxed out on Nov 5, so do me proud!

Ethek
12-13-2007, 09:18 AM
Well, although I like the fact that the 16. is mentioned, I see that remark in a somehow sarcastic context..

To be fair this was the context put in by the writer of the article and not the newsletter.

dsentell
12-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Absolutely Fabulous News!!!!!!!!

Jimmy
12-13-2007, 09:26 AM
To be fair this was the context put in by the writer of the article and not the newsletter.

What does the actual newsletter say then?? Or is that available to the public

Pete Kay
12-13-2007, 09:27 AM
10 million in one day, here we come!

ConstitutionGal
12-13-2007, 09:29 AM

Those aren't sarcasm. They're all true. Google Flouride in drinking water and you'll never see your tap water the same way again. All of those tips are just good health advise including donating to Dr. Paul :D A Ron Paul presidency is almost guaranteed to lower blood pressure! :D

maeqFREEDOMfree
12-13-2007, 09:33 AM
that's awesome!

ashlux
12-13-2007, 09:44 AM
What does the actual newsletter say then?? Or is that available to the public

The newsletter says this:

"Amid the apocalyptic advice, Schultz finds time to dispense some other helpful hints. Avoid fluoride. Cell phones may cause cancer. Sauerkraut makes for a healthier prostate. Use faxes for all financial transactions. Give money to Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul on his Dec. 16 Boston Tea Party anniversary fundathon."

The donation comment was clearly sarcastic.

* Fluoride is added to water to help with prevent cavities and tooth decay. Medical and dental research suggests it helps. Opponents of fluoridation claim it is linked to various health problems. Obviously the amount in tap water is considered harmless.

* I remember lots of alarmist stories about cellphone use causing cancer. Major studies show this being false.

* Using faxes for all financial transactions is silly. Paranoia about the internet anyone?

ashlux
12-13-2007, 09:45 AM
A Ron Paul presidency is almost guaranteed to lower blood pressure! :D

Being a Ron Paul supporter is almost guaranteed to raise blood pressure.

intam77
12-13-2007, 09:47 AM
http://www.hsletter.com/index.html

monotony
12-13-2007, 09:57 AM
The newsletter says this:

The donation comment was clearly sarcastic.

* Fluoride is added to water to help with prevent cavities and tooth decay. Medical and dental research suggests it helps. Opponents of fluoridation claim it is linked to various health problems. Obviously the amount in tap water is considered harmless.

* I remember lots of alarmist stories about cellphone use causing cancer. Major studies show this being false.

* Using faxes for all financial transactions is silly. Paranoia about the internet anyone?

Fluoride is not added to water to help to prevent cavities. You are a victim of Edward Bernays propaganda and brainwashing campaign. Fluoride is industrial run-off and is a neurotoxin that accumulates in the body and eventually manifests itself in a variety of health and mental problems. It does absolutely nothing for your teeth. Do the research and I am confident you will come to the same conclusion.

If you understood the bioelectric field the body generates then you would understand our delicate relationship with cellphone radiation & energy. To say they "cause" cancer is misleading, but they do assist in creating an environment in the body in which cancer can exist and thrive. There are many other variables in involved in creating the environment as well (diet, exercise, sunlight, fresh air, sleep, etc)

Bobby Johnson
12-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Ron Paul praising the letter right on the home page. Impressive, to say the least. Does this indicate the type of readership for the newsletter? Maybe there will be a few now enlightened people donating on the 16th?:D:D

nathanielyao
12-13-2007, 12:48 PM
This is an article about the newsletter, the newsletter itself requires a subscription. Ron Paul's comment is featured on the homepage, www.hsletter.com

tmg19103
12-13-2007, 12:58 PM

Sarcastic by the author, but Schultz has a big following a great track record, so this only helps.

The more Wall Street steps up to RP's economic policies, the more seriously he will be taken, and it has been happening. Investors vote - and the vote their wallet.

tsetsefly
12-13-2007, 02:54 PM
this is excellent news, his loyal subscribers will take a hard look at ron paul and there is a good chance they vote for him...