PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Trump after two years as President

kona
12-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Look, I am grateful. He saved us from Hillary and Jeb. He risked everything he's earned in life. He's self-owned, fiercely independent. He takes orders from no one. He is one of the great "fighters" any of us have seen, possibly ever. He pulled off the kobayashi maru in 2016. He didn't enter the arena until 2015, but he meticulously planned his ascent for over three decades. He is better than a genius - he is a real world genius. Not some Harvard IYI who never learned anything outside of a classroom.

But a statist with strong libertarian instincts that they will never follow up on is still a statist.

On foreign policy I give him an A+ for NoKo, B+ for Russia, and an incomplete for China. Every other country is either an F or irrelevant.

With the globalist orgs, he talks tough but still cozys up to these bureaucrats. Until he pulls us out of NATO/UN/WTO/etc., it is all theater. Pulling out with him never appears to be about leaving; it is just an opportunity for him to strike a better deal. Trump is about deals, not principles.

His cabinet is atrocious. I have no explanation whatsoever for why is he is surrounded by the most neoconnish of neocons. Trump is not stupid. I'm sure he knows these people will lie to him about everything and anything to destroy his agenda. Perhaps he thought he can win them over with his intellect. Well it's been two years, and they're still out to ruin him. His only cabinet member who was good was Scott Pruitt (great, actually).

His spending bills are repulsive, and possibly about to get worse. He ran on paying down the debt, and even recently still talked about it. So far it's all a crock. Attacking the Fed *may* bring positive results in the long term, but he's not really attacking the Fed (i.e. ending it). He's calling on the Fed to do it's job better (make money faker). He may understand the Fed and central banking, but he understands better the havoc it would cause on his presidency if he did the right thing.

I think he will lose a lot of support for not building the wall nor ending a single war. These are things people from all sides of the political aisle voted him in for.

He is better than any President in my lifetime (an objective observation, not a compliment) but he appears to believe that band-aids can save this country. Trump was supposed to eliminate government up to 90%, but it is more likely government will grow by 90%.

Obama's legacy gave us Trump, but Trump's legacy will be that he governed like Obama.

I pray that I'm wrong and I still support him.

Swordsmyth
12-03-2018, 02:25 AM
There is more good than you have listed but in general your view is relatively accurate, the next 2 years need to see a massive improvement and if he gets a second term it will need to be even better yet.

devil21
12-03-2018, 02:30 AM
He takes order from no one.

That's where I stopped reading since everything afterward is likely rooted in CFR-sponsored media-created delusion. All those that make it to the highest levels of public office are banker puppet mouthpieces.

kona
12-03-2018, 02:36 AM
There is more good than you have listed but in general your view is relatively accurate, the next 2 years need to see a massive improvement and if he gets a second term it will need to be even better yet.

I'm a bad writer, yes there is a lot more good actually and you are absolutely right. But in the grand scheme of things, not much has changed.

kona
12-03-2018, 02:41 AM
I think a HUGE mistake was getting rid of Bannon.

Bannon sinned and drew a line in the sand against Jared/Ivanka.

Trump erred by taking it personal.

Nobody would have done more to enact Trump's agenda, and nobody would have had his back as Bannon did/does.

The ironic thing is Bannon's popularity has gone way up lately, thanks to some televised debates and conferences. There are plenty of people now who think he is a decent person instead of a racist.

kona
12-03-2018, 03:02 AM
That's where I stopped reading since everything afterward is likely rooted in CFR-sponsored media-created delusion. All those that make it to the highest levels of public office are banker puppet mouthpieces.

So if Ron Paul was a billionaire ladies man with a penchant for twitter, he would have been a puppet too?

FDR supposedly said "In politics, nothing happens by accident." He was wrong (although it is a very good heuristic).

Trump had the bank account and flamboyance to win. And if the globalists truly did sign off on his presidency, Russia would never have happened.

Anti Federalist
12-03-2018, 04:26 AM
I've tried working around the Continuing Crisis©® in every possible manner conceivable.

Nothing seems to work.

I keep coming back, after years now, to this point:

The solutions to our problems are not going to be found in a ballot box.

kona
12-03-2018, 04:44 AM
Perhaps, but it's important to remember that fairly recently, Ron Paul was on the ballot.

And as Trump showed, accidents do happen.

The worst thing about Ron is that the people weren't ready for him. He was light years ahead of everyone.

Trump was the rejection of decades of elitist a**holes. People were desperate.

They are more desperate now.

tod evans
12-03-2018, 05:30 AM

I'm not seeing it.

Mach
12-03-2018, 05:36 AM
Not seeing what?

tod evans
12-03-2018, 06:20 AM
Not seeing what?

Folks here in the Ozarks have reverted to complacency once again....

Not even a glimmer of 'desperation'....

Danke
12-03-2018, 06:24 AM
"On foreign policy I give him an A+ for NoKo"

Doesn't foreign policy include the wars?

Danke
12-03-2018, 07:54 AM
Look, I am grateful. He saved us from Hillary and Jeb. He risked everything he's earned in life. He's self-owned, fiercely independent. He takes orders from no one. He is one of the great "fighters" any of us have seen, possibly ever. He pulled off the kobayashi maru in 2016. He didn't enter the arena until 2015, but he meticulously planned his ascent for over three decades. He is better than a genius - he is a real world genius. Not some Harvard IYI who never learned anything outside of a classroom.

But a statist with strong libertarian instincts that they will never follow up on is still a statist.

On foreign policy I give him an A+ for NoKo, B+ for Russia, and an incomplete for China. Every other country is either an F or irrelevant.

With the globalist orgs, he talks tough but still cozys up to these bureaucrats. Until he pulls us out of NATO/UN/WTO/etc., it is all theater. Pulling out with him never appears to be about leaving; it is just an opportunity for him to strike a better deal. Trump is about deals, not principles.

His cabinet is atrocious. I have no explanation whatsoever for why is he is surrounded by the most neoconnish of neocons. Trump is not stupid. I'm sure he knows these people will lie to him about everything and anything to destroy his agenda. Perhaps he thought he can win them over with his intellect. Well it's been two years, and they're still out to ruin him. His only cabinet member who was good was Scott Pruitt (great, actually).

His spending bills are repulsive, and possibly about to get worse. He ran on paying down the debt, and even recently still talked about it. So far it's all a crock. Attacking the Fed *may* bring positive results in the long term, but he's not really attacking the Fed (i.e. ending it). He's calling on the Fed to do it's job better (make money faker). He may understand the Fed and central banking, but he understands better the havoc it would cause on his presidency if he did the right thing.

I think he will lose a lot of support for not building the wall nor ending a single war. These are things people from all sides of the political aisle voted him in for.

He is better than any President in my lifetime (an objective observation, not a compliment) but he appears to believe that band-aids can save this country. Trump was supposed to eliminate government up to 90%, but it is more likely government will grow by 90%.

Obama's legacy gave us Trump, but Trump's legacy will be that he governed like Obama.

I pray that I'm wrong and I still support him.

specsaregood
12-03-2018, 08:12 AM

Not in the suburbs of NJ either.

dude58677
12-03-2018, 08:13 AM
When he won the election was the beginning of the end of career politics. No one is next in line to be President as it could be anyone. In the future there is going to be more non-politicians running for President and we’ll have a choice on which cause we like. Voters will pay attention to all candidates now that the media has been proven to be dishonest. He also set the precedent that a President must keep promises. They can’t be all talk and no action. Donald Trump May have not got everything done that he hoped to do but we know he is least trying. He also cut regulations and pardoned some of the people involved with Cliven Bundy. Plus there has never been a President more engaged with the public then Donald Trump esp with his tweets and rallies.

acptulsa
12-03-2018, 08:25 AM

Remember two years ago when some of us told you so? Remember why we told you so? Something about Ron and Rand--real rebels--getting zero press while Trump was being blathered about 24/7?

Are you really thinking only he could have beaten the Wicked Witch of Arkansas? Remember all those "theoretical matchup" polls during the primaries that demonstrated Clinton v. Trump would be close enough to come down to the Electoral College, while Clinton v. Paul would have seen Hilldawg sent home by a very comfortable margin?

You've got a remarkably clear view of President Trump for someone who was totally suckered by Candidate Trump. Congratulations and good morning! Hope you're enjoying the smell of the coffee.

oyarde
12-03-2018, 10:04 AM

Yes , I think the same here .

timosman
12-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Yes , I think the same here .

If only Ron Paul could endure the amount of stress you are putting up with in your life. :D

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-03-2018, 10:55 AM
I like how he stuck it to the media. Maybe a couple of other things. You can find agreement with any person on this earth about something. Overall, he is a cock sucking piece of shit.

People forget how he tried to use government several times in his attempt to steal other people's land. He "100 percent" approved of the eminent domain Kelo (Connecticut) court decision that favored Pfizer and ran people off their land. Running people off their land is about as low as you can get.

That cock sucker probably never got the total ass beating he deserved as a kid. I don't know why somebody didn't pummel that puke's face when he was on tee vee as their "boss" or even as a real boss.

The eminent domain issue tells you what kind of person he is. A low down fuck that has the gall to champion government to run you out. That cock sucking fuck would never, ever get my vote. Fuck him.

oyarde
12-03-2018, 11:51 AM
If only Ron Paul could endure the amount of stress you are putting up with in your life. :D

Every great once in awhile , just barely , I have a glimmer of pity for those hardworking stressed out people . I have zero stress now that I am retired . I still work hard , when I want to , for me .

shakey1
12-03-2018, 12:29 PM
I like how he stuck it to the media. Maybe a couple of other things. You can find agreement with any person on this earth about something. Overall, he is a cock sucking piece of $#@!.

People forget how he tried to use government several times in his attempt to steal other people's land. He "100 percent" approved of the eminent domain Kelo (Connecticut) court decision that favored Pfizer and ran people off their land. Running people off their land is about as low as you can get.

That cock sucker probably never got the total ass beating he deserved as a kid. I don't know why somebody didn't pummel that puke's face when he was on tee vee as their "boss" or even as a real boss.

The eminent domain issue tells you what kind of person he is. A low down $#@! that has the gall to champion government to run you out. That cock sucking $#@! would never, ever get my vote. $#@! him.

+rep

Danke
12-03-2018, 12:33 PM
I like how he stuck it to the media. Maybe a couple of other things. You can find agreement with any person on this earth about something. Overall, he is a cock sucking piece of shit.

The eminent domain issue tells you what kind of person he is. A low down fuck that has the gall to champion government to run you out. That cock sucking fuck would never, ever get my vote. Fuck him.

http://cdn.house-crazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Edith-Macefields-house9-e1452651278454.jpg

Todd
12-03-2018, 12:50 PM

I pretty much like about 80% of the OP take on his accomplishments and his horrid failures.........., and this ^ should have been added so we don't forget who he really is.

I also love how he has exposed the media for the shills they are. I don't think he intentionally did it. They just created him by their lack of ever questioning any politician on anything substantial....now they want to do it to him and he's not having anything of it. They both deserve each other.

Swordsmyth
12-03-2018, 01:26 PM
I've tried working around the Continuing Crisis©® in every possible manner conceivable.

Nothing seems to work.

I keep coming back, after years now, to this point:

Perhaps, but the ballot box may be PART of the solution.

We can't afford to neglect any opportunity.

Swordsmyth
12-03-2018, 01:33 PM
I like how he stuck it to the media. Maybe a couple of other things. You can find agreement with any person on this earth about something. Overall, he is a cock sucking piece of $#@!.

The eminent domain issue tells you what kind of person he is. A low down $#@! that has the gall to champion government to run you out. That cock sucking $#@! would never, ever get my vote. $#@! him.
That was one of the biggest reasons I didn't vote for him last time, he has however exceeded my extremely low expectations after taking office, I would still rather have someone better to vote for next time but if he is the best option I may vote for him, I will need to see what happens in the next two years.

CaptUSA
12-03-2018, 01:37 PM
SS thoughts on Trump after two years as President:

https://nick-intl.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:gsp:scenic:/international/nickelodeon.hu/articles/olyan-mint-patrick-01.gif?

Champ
12-03-2018, 01:38 PM
I pretty much like about 80% of the OP take on his accomplishments and his horrid failures.........., and this ^ should have been added so we don't forget who he really is.

I also love how he has exposed the media for the shills they are. I don't think he intentionally did it. They just created him by their lack of ever questioning any politician on anything substantial....now they want to do it to him and he's not having anything of it. They both deserve each other.

Pretty much where I stand as well. Loved him embarrassing the media so much that they are now doing it regularly on a daily basis with or without his incitement. His foreign policy remains seemingly controlled by neocon advisors like Bolton that are keeping us occupied in places we clearly do not need to be. His cabinet picks have been horrid and don't seem to be improving over time as some hopeful supporters predicted they would.

His presidency never looked like anything more than decent entertainment value from the onset, as he called out the media and other ridiculous institutions and celebrities for the frauds they are. There have been a few moments where it appeared he was taking on the deep state, actually attempting to do what he said about the DC swamp, but as time goes on and little to nothing is done, no one of actual influence or importance being held accountable, threats are made/tweeted, then not followed up on, constitutional injustices remain the norm, debt continues piling up, and any actual supposed draining does not occur, it's hard to believe he was anything more than entertainment.

If he doesn't do something about the two tier justice system and actually holding people accountable for crimes, then it all but seals the fact openly and publicly that we don't have law and have not for some time, it's nothing but a system of enemies and allies of the state, each punished or rewarded accordingly. I believe this was a big reason why he was voted in and failure to address this will be something voters remember. He's going to continue making fools of the media and doing his daily tweets, but I think people are clamoring more now than at any point during his presidency for less talk and more action against the deep state.

Madison320
12-03-2018, 02:01 PM

He wants bigger government and more Fed stimulus. To me these two things dwarf any of the miniscule positives.

Madison320
12-03-2018, 02:05 PM
That was one of the biggest reasons I didn't vote for him last time, he has however exceeded my extremely low expectations after taking office, I would still rather have someone better to vote for next time but if he is the best option I may vote for him, I will need to see what happens in the next two years.

It's the opposite for me. I had some hope for Trump because as a candidate he talked about reducing the size of government and normalizing interest rates. But he's flipped on those 2 major issues since becoming president.

kona
12-03-2018, 03:04 PM
You've got a remarkably clear view of President Trump for someone who was totally suckered by Candidate Trump.

Suckered by candidate Trump? I didn't vote for him.

And that is why I think he still has a chance at a reelect. People like swordsmyth and myself may not sit out this time.

devil21
12-03-2018, 10:05 PM
http://cdn.house-crazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Edith-Macefields-house9-e1452651278454.jpg

Ha! We have one of those in Charlotte.

Meet the Thirsty Beaver, the little dive bar that refused to sell out to a huge Agenda 21 complex.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/30/16/40CB1B6800000578-0-image-a-29_1496158071121.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4556586/Thirsty-Beaver-bar-staves-new-development-NC.html

Pauls' Revere
12-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Perhaps, but it's important to remember that fairly recently, Ron Paul was on the ballot.

And as Trump showed, accidents do happen.

The worst thing about Ron is that the people weren't ready for him. He was light years ahead of everyone.

I agree, he's the product of people tired of the GOP establishment and/or the continuation of the Clinton's as a return to the 90's.

I think he surrounds himself with the neo-cons possibly as a way to appease the right and maintain that base.

dannno
12-03-2018, 11:37 PM

Meet the Thirsty Beaver, the little dive bar that refused to sell out to a huge Agenda 21 complex.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/30/16/40CB1B6800000578-0-image-a-29_1496158071121.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4556586/Thirsty-Beaver-bar-staves-new-development-NC.html

Wow, that's convenient.

enhanced_deficit
12-04-2018, 12:51 AM
I agree, he's the product of people tired of the GOP establishment and/or the continuation of the Clinton's as a return to the 90's.

I think he surrounds himself with the neo-cons possibly as a way to appease the right and maintain that base.

EM.

If appeasing the "right" was his motivation, then what explains his stances on gun control, DACA, bathrooms, gay marriage that seem quite anti-Right-base.

To be devil's advocate, is it possible he's surrounding himself with neocons because his largest funder (real base) is a widely respected "bomb Iran" hardcore neocon (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527899-Soros-vs-Adelson-whose-political-funding-is-better-for-cause-of-liberty&p=6700407&viewfull=1#post6700407) who will accept nothing but crème de la crème of neocons in the America Firsters circle?

kona
12-04-2018, 01:26 AM
Neocons are leftists. They have co-opted the right.

Pauls' Revere
12-04-2018, 05:05 AM
EM.

If appeasing the "right" was his motivation, then what explains his stances on gun control, DACA, bathrooms, gay marriage that seem quite anti-Right-base.

To be devil's advocate, is it possible he's surrounding himself with neocons because his largest funder (real base) is a widely respected "bomb Iran" hardcore neocon (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527899-Soros-vs-Adelson-whose-political-funding-is-better-for-cause-of-liberty&p=6700407&viewfull=1#post6700407) who will accept nothing but crème de la crème of neocons in the America Firsters circle?

imo the bathrooms and gay marriage is tolerated more so on the right these days? But yeah, your probably right about the funding too.

Root
12-04-2018, 06:46 AM
Yet the illegal counterfeiting and illegal wars continue on. Same as it ever was.

devil21
10-06-2021, 01:37 AM

Had to bump this thread when I heard a legend visited this bar when he was performing here: (good choice sir....would have greatly enjoyed a beer with him)

https://twitter.com/MickJagger/status/1443554633906020359/photo/1

No one recognized him....
https://www.wspa.com/news/mick-jagger-went-completely-unnoticed-during-visit-to-north-carolina-bar-co-owner-says/

https://gray-wagm-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/qwJBFGB07PBuyywXPWtrWalAAcA=/980x0/smart/filters:quality(85)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/gray/QTM43A2NWFD5TJ7ZPDMPEWWZZE.jpg

GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged
10-06-2021, 06:03 AM
At least when Trump was president MSM and the crazies were against anything POTUS wanted to do.

enhanced_deficit
10-06-2021, 12:28 PM
I think a HUGE mistake was getting rid of Bannon.

Bannon sinned and drew a line in the sand against Jared/Ivanka.

Trump erred by taking it personal.

Nobody would have done more to enact Trump's agenda, and nobody would have had his back as Bannon did/does.

The ironic thing is Bannon's popularity has gone way up lately, thanks to some televised debates and conferences. There are plenty of people now who think he is a decent person instead of a racist.

The way Bannon was attacked by Trump near the end was not good but Jared was much more valuable from MAGA standpoint; not just because he was first Son-in-law but because he was pushing for thing like embassy move in Israel and was winning historic awards in Mexico for things like NAFTA that Bannon never could have.

Mexicans stunned: Their ousted president just gave Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?554940-QAnon-believers-don-t-know-how-to-handle-Flynn-s-ties-to-Israeli-spyware-firm-behind-Pegasus&p=7049314&viewfull=1#post7049314)

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/97fee2f03ad98b1a62f5cf35444816789cf95bd3/c=310-0-5259-3712/local/-/media/2018/11/30/DetroitNews/B99725479Z.1_20181130105237_000_GE229H97E.2-0.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop
Tue November 27, 2018
Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto bestowed Mexico's highest honor for foreigners on Jared Kushner on Friday in Buenos Aires.
The Order of the Aztec is Mexico's highest honor for foreigners and Kushner will receive it for his role in coordinating US-Mexico relations since President Donald Trump came into office, in particular his role in helping to renegotiate the NAFTA free trade agreement.

This kind of language should not be used about a sitting POTUS & Commander-in-Chief.

BTW, Trump 2024 heating up again and "Save America" rallies have restarted.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-06-2021, 04:00 PM
This kind of language should not be used about a sitting POTUS & Commander-in-Chief.

The whole world's gone snowflake.

GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged
10-09-2021, 01:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xuceo6OCcc

enhanced_deficit
10-10-2021, 06:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xuceo6OCcc

This is troubling as Glenn tends to be more credible than most MSM reporters.

tod evans
10-10-2021, 06:37 AM
This is troubling as Glenn tends to be more credible than most MSM reporters.

What do you consider not credible that he said?

Pauls' Revere
10-10-2021, 08:17 AM

^^^This^^^

Biden is putting America back to sleep and tuck us all in with a bedtime story about 3.5 Trillion "Build Back Better" and how only the rich will pay.

enhanced_deficit
10-10-2021, 12:22 PM
What do you consider not credible that he said?

What Glenn said sounds credible... that's what makes the situation quite troubling.

One nuance could be added that Trump sought and leveraged to an extent support of a smaller Deep State faction (splintered pro Jarvanka faction, for lack of better term) to negotiate with Deep State & its funding fathers but that doesn't change the overall dynamic in a major way.

enhanced_deficit
10-22-2021, 01:52 PM

BTW, Trump 2024 heating up again and "Save America" rallies have restarted.

The whole world's gone snowflake.

Not sure how you view MAGA believers but very large crowds showed up when America-First MAGA leadership called... and they don't look like 'snowflakes'. This was major setback for Deep Neocons (right wing factions):

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/kptv.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/b6/2b6ac102-d7d3-570e-a94d-ff82701d36df/5ff5e0feb7333.image.jpg?resize=1280%2C720

Heck of a Crowd..

From: Breaking : PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?551770-Breaking-PATRIOTS-Have-stormed-capitol-building-Masses-Breached-Barriers&)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-22-2021, 04:11 PM
Not sure how you view MAGA believers but very large crowds showed up when America-First MAGA leadership called... and they don't look like 'snowflakes'.

Snowflakes. I'm talking about the people Dump triggers.

Ender
10-22-2021, 06:42 PM
ROBERT F KENNEDY JR. BLOWS WHISTLE ON TRUMP TAKING $1 MILLION FROM PFIZER

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XAEdzEuahCyT/

CCTelander
10-22-2021, 07:45 PM
The inability to recognize and react appropriately to mortal enemies, even those thinly disguised as friends, leads to certain defeat. Which may, at least partially, explain why the so-called "liberty movement" experinces that outcome so frequently. Just sayin'.

Firestarter
10-23-2021, 11:47 AM
ROBERT F KENNEDY JR. BLOWS WHISTLE ON TRUMP TAKING $1 MILLION FROM PFIZER
I'm no crooked attorney of an elite family...

I thought that the corrupt dealings of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine producer was the interesting link to the Trump gang!

The Mar-a-Lago troika has made a nice profit from their control over VA.
Starting in February 2017, Perlmutter negotiated with executives at Johnson & Johnson, on a public awareness campaign about veteran suicide.
They planned a promotional event at the New York Stock Exchange around the time of Veterans Day. Executives from Perlmutter’s company Marvel and its parent company, Disney, joined Johnson & Johnson as sponsors of the Veterans Day event.

Trump has enthusiastically endorsed Johnson & Johnson’s psychiatric drug Spravato, to prevent veterans from committing suicide. This was after the advice of the Mar-a-Lago troika - Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter, physician Bruce Moskowitz and lawyer Marc Sherman.
In 2017, the Mar-a-Lago troika worked with Veterans Affairs (VA) and Johnson & Johnson for an advertising appearance at the New York Stock Exchange. Some think that these men have a stake in Johnson & Johnson.

(...)

In one of the trials for Spravato, 6 people on the drug died, including 3 by suicide. There were no deaths in the placebo control group.
According to psychiatrist Erick Turner, the FDA’s approval relied on one study site where the drug performed suspiciously well. The result barely met the threshold for being statistically significant, Turner commented
Perlmutter-Moskowitz-and-Sherman-control-Veterans-Affairs (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?535269-Perlmutter-Moskowitz-and-Sherman-%96-control-Veterans-Affairs)

Ender
10-23-2021, 02:21 PM
I'm no crooked attorney of an elite family...

I thought that the corrupt dealings of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine producer was the interesting link to the Trump gang!

Perlmutter-Moskowitz-and-Sherman-control-Veterans-Affairs (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?535269-Perlmutter-Moskowitz-and-Sherman-%96-control-Veterans-Affairs)

Wait, are you calling Robert Kennedy Jr, the guy whose Dad & Uncle were assassinated by TPTB, & who has been warning & teaching about the perils of vaccinations for years, a crooked lawyer?

Firestarter
10-23-2021, 02:35 PM
Wait, are you calling Robert Kennedy Jr, the guy whose Dad & Uncle were assassinated by TPTB, & who has been warning & teaching about the perils of vaccinations for years, a crooked lawyer?
Is there any other type of attorney?!?
The role this piece of $hit plays (besides covering up the many, many scandals of lying Donald), is pacifying the population with lawsuits (don't stand up against the tyranny wait for Kennedy to not save the day)...

For more on Johnson & Johnson ties to the Trump gang (you won't hear this from Robert Kennedy Jr.)...
A second little black book that (probably) belonged to Jeffrey Epstein has been discovered. The first dated from 2004/2005 and this one is from 1997.
It contains 349 names, including more than 200 names that weren't in Epstein's 2004/2005 book. It looks very similar to the earlier released (later) Epstein little black book...

New entries include Melania's close friend, Suzanne Ircha, who became Suzanne Johnson after marrying Woody Johnson. President Donald selected Woody Johnson for UK ambassador.
See Suzanne Johnson and Ghislaine Maxwell, 11 October 2012, New York.
https://archive.is/vFe9z/abe8ad5deb3f939660027ffd67ed4c4ae4048e1e.webp

The wife of CNN anchor Chris Cuomo (brother of the New York governor who was married to Kennedy offspring), Cristina Greeven, is also in the black book.
Greeven was in her 20s and known for mingling with Alex von Furstenberg and former CNN producer Pamela Gross, who is in both black books and has also become a close friend of Melania Trump: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=70616#p70616