PDA

View Full Version : Why did John Roberts become such a turncoat?

dude58677
11-29-2018, 01:14 PM
He made good rulings until after the Heller case and then he has been leftist ever since.

acptulsa
11-29-2018, 01:20 PM
He's a Bush appointee. The only way he could be considered a turncoat would be if he did something for We, the People.

angelatc
11-29-2018, 01:41 PM
He made good rulings until after the Heller case and then he has been leftist ever since.

I think that maybe your eyes were opened then, but he's aways been a neocon.

jllundqu
11-29-2018, 03:46 PM
Why? Because the second he sat down, they showed him the Bill Hicks NSA/CIA Slideshow and the rest is history.

Krugminator2
11-29-2018, 05:32 PM
I don't think he was ever that good. There is a reason he was voted Chief Justice. He was always kind of a "centrist". He was confirmed by the Senate overwhelmingly, unlike Alito who has been far better.

I don't think anyone ever thought he would be a Clarence Thomas, Alito or Gorsuch type judge.

Swordsmyth
11-29-2018, 05:35 PM
I don't think he was ever that good. There is a reason he was voted Chief Justice. He was always kind of a "centrist". He was confirmed by the Senate overwhelmingly, unlike Alito who has been far better.

I don't think anyone ever thought he would be a Clarence Thomas, Alito or Gorsuch type judge.
There was some hope that he would be better than his O'Bummercare ruling, after that there was no hope for him at all.

Brian4Liberty
11-29-2018, 05:38 PM
There was some hope that he would be better than his O'Bummercare ruling, after that there was no hope for him at all.

He’s been bad right out of the gate with the Obamacare mis-judgement.

Brian4Liberty
11-29-2018, 05:42 PM

“Centrist”, aka your standard GOP establishment member. In general, this is a difference between left and right. Right often tries to be “centrist” and fair, while the left has no such illusions (other than when dishonest PR is necessary). The leftist judges will pursue the leftist agenda at all times. No attempt at centrism or being unbiased.

Champ
11-30-2018, 02:05 PM
Never was a turncoat. Was a globalist Bush neocon from the start. He has simply been showing more of his true colors as time has went on as have the rest of these fake conservative, Republican "do nothing, but pretend we are doing a hell of a lot" members in the House and Senate.

Anti Globalist
11-30-2018, 08:28 PM
He was never a traitor. He was bad news from the start.

acptulsa
11-30-2018, 08:31 PM
He was never a traitor. He was bad news from the start.

He was never a turncoat. He was always a traitor.

Just like Kavanaugh.