PDA

View Full Version : [CREDIBLE RUMOR] Trump To Desclassify Highly Sensitive Docs & Create Havoc in D.C.

AuH20
11-28-2018, 07:47 PM
The underground is percolating with sensational rumors.

They couldn't leave him alone, when he was willing to look the other way in regard to their criminality.
He tried to broker a back channel deal through Rosenstein a month ago, but the armistice was broken yet again.
Trump is gearing up to take on the most vile syndicate in the world, not because he is courageous, but because they have left him no other option.

acptulsa
11-28-2018, 07:51 PM
The underground is percolating with sensational rumors.

Is this the same "underground" which was all agog about 1500 sealed indictments about a year ago?

TheCount
11-28-2018, 07:51 PM
Sounds legit.

AuH20
11-28-2018, 07:56 PM
Is this the same "underground" which was all agog about 1500 sealed indictments about a year ago?

Nope. Not QANON phony. This is the real deal. He's already tweeting like a madman confirming the intel. He allegedly told WH associates that they are 'going to war.'

r3volution 3.0
11-28-2018, 07:59 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/2h3m2v.jpg

AuH20
11-28-2018, 08:01 PM
The dog has broken the leash........The madman retweeted this today. The goddamn President of the United States.

AuH20
11-28-2018, 08:09 PM
Former CIA officer Robert David Steele on Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5VS3pFuLJw&feature=youtu.be

CCTelander
11-28-2018, 08:20 PM
Again? But that trick never works. (H/t to The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle.)

AuH20
11-28-2018, 08:25 PM
Again? But that trick never works. (H/t to The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle.)

I don't think the source is saying we will see sealed indictments like QPHon insinuated. That fantasy was far too orderly and clean.

We're talking about a probable reaction to the uniparty's unrelenting pressure on Trump.
Documents will be unleashed and craziness will occur. Trump's handlers have held Trump long enough by insinuating that he would destroy the DOW Jones and thoroughly disassemble the national security apparatus, if he ever released these docs. Apparently, he is tired of being a pinata.

r3volution 3.0
11-28-2018, 08:56 PM
Thread title just changed to:

[CREDIBLE RUMOR] Trump To Desclassify Highly Sensitive Docs & Create Havoc in D.C.

:confused:

Did the editing Mod forget the "In-"?

devil21
11-28-2018, 09:15 PM
Add it to the stack of earth-shattering releases that never happen. 28 pages and other 9/11 stuff. 35964 sealed indictments. FISA memos. JFK assassination files.

Did I miss any?

acptulsa
11-28-2018, 09:15 PM
Thread title just changed to:

[CREDIBLE RUMOR] Trump To Desclassify Highly Sensitive Docs & Create Havoc in D.C.

:confused:

Did the editing Mod forget the "In-"?

I don't see any sign it was a mod who inserted that crap.

timosman
11-28-2018, 09:18 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/

November 28, 2018

In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that,” he said during a 36-minute Oval Office sitdown.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

But Trump told The Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed.

“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,” Trump said, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”

Trump revealed his playbook just as Democrats are set to take over House committees in January where they are poised to investigate his potential business conflicts of interests, tax returns, Russia dealings and more.

With the GOP losing power in January, its congressional investigations into alleged Department of Justice misconduct in launching the Russia probe is expected to fizzle out.

In September, a group of Trump allies in the House – led by Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York – called on Trump to declassify scores of Justice Department documents they believe undercut the start of the Russia investigation and show bias against Trump.

The documents include Justice officials’ request to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and memos on DOJ official Bruce Ohr’s interactions with Christopher Steele, the author of a controversial dossier that alleged Trump ties with Russia.

Trump initially agreed to declassify the documents, including text messages sent by former FBI officials James Comey, Andrew G. McCabe as well as Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Ohr. Trump allies believe the revelations will show favoritism toward Hillary Clinton and a plot to take down Trump.

Trump then reversed course, citing the need for further review and concern of US allies.

Trump added Wednesday that his lawyer Emmet Flood thought it would be better politically to wait.

“He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” Trump said.

The president also pushed back on the notion that all the Justice Department documents should eventually be released for the sake of transparency.

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”

acptulsa
11-28-2018, 09:37 PM
“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad. Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”

Translation: Trump's waving the bone around, but we'll never actually chew on it.

TheTexan
11-28-2018, 09:39 PM
Sounds legit.

The thread does have "[CREDIBLE RUMOR]" in the title.

parocks
11-28-2018, 09:40 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”

Wrong, Trump.

CCTelander
11-28-2018, 09:52 PM
Translation: Trump's waving the bone around, but we'll never actually chew on it.

Just more Trump Reality Theater. I seriously doubt anything substantive will ever come of it.

brushfire
11-28-2018, 09:52 PM
Talkey talkey talkey... I'm still waiting for that rat-bag, wh0re, hillary clinton to be jailed - not really, but he said he would do it. Actions speak louder than words, or tweets for that matter. He should take his comb-over a$$ and start making some sh!t happen over there. Nobody likes him - he has no friends to lose. While he's at it, he should pardon Assange - call off the GB lap hounds.

AuH20
11-28-2018, 09:56 PM
Talkey talkey talkey... I'm still waiting for that rat-bag, wh0re, hillary clinton to be jailed - not really, but he said he would do it. Actions speak louder than words, or tweets for that matter. He should take his comb-over a$$ and start making some sh!t happen over there. Nobody likes him - he has no friends to lose. While he's at it, he should pardon Assange - call off the GB lap hounds.

We're going to find out. Is he bluffing or did they back him into a corner? Like you said, he has nothing to lose and sure they can go after his family.

pcosmar
11-28-2018, 09:58 PM
Coconut telegraph only as good as the nuts.

brushfire
11-28-2018, 10:03 PM
We're going to find out. Is he bluffing or did they back him into a corner? Like you said, he has nothing to lose and sure they can go after his family.

If they pulled some of the sh!t on me, as they have on him, there wold be no rumor - I'd release the sh!t out of every doc. They'd show up, wrapped in Christmas paper, on the doorstep of every publication out there. I'd pardon every mother grabbin non-violent p0t smoker, and promise to pardon anyone who could testify against the clintons. Julian Assange would be offered a place at the US embassy, with free wifi and a continental breakfast. People would hate me, they would hate my family, but I dont know anyone who becomes president so that they can maintain personal security - make it worth their damn while. Take em out!

AuH20
11-28-2018, 10:09 PM
If they pulled some of the sh!t on me, as they have on him, there wold be no rumor - I'd release the sh!t out of every doc. They'd show up, wrapped in Christmas paper, on the doorstep of every publication out there. I'd pardon every mother grabbin non-violent p0t smoker, and promise to pardon anyone who could testify against the clintons. Julian Assange would be offered a place at the US embassy, with free wifi and a continental breakfast. People would hate me, they would hate my family, but I dont know anyone who becomes president so that they can maintain personal security - make it worth their damn while. Take em out!

His ego is the key in all this. He's petty too, keeping a detailed list of the many idignations. All the barbs and lies have been gnawing on him since the election. They can't keep him under control for much longer. Kelly and whomever can keep telling him that this declassification will tank the DOW, but they have been discredited.

This flawed Trump character could be the ideal personality type to explode, destroy this rotten system and then walk away.

brushfire
11-28-2018, 10:13 PM
This flawed Trump character could be the ideal personality type to explode, destroy this rotten system and then walk away.

<goosebumps> One can only hope.

AuH20
11-28-2018, 10:15 PM
<goosebumps> One can only hope.

These sociopaths were idiots to make it so personal with Trump. Stupid. It's like watching Marty McFly before the word 'chicken' is uttered.

enhanced_deficit
11-28-2018, 10:16 PM
Even MAGA critics would have to concede that he's always doing something or planning to do something.
Some plans more credible than others.

08-23-2017
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514313-Trump-Threatens-Killing-NAFTA-A-Government-Shutdown-Over-Wall-Funding&)Trump Threatens Killing NAFTA + A Government Shutdown Over Wall Funding (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514313-Trump-Threatens-Killing-NAFTA-A-Government-Shutdown-Over-Wall-Funding&)

Trump Threatens to Release 9/11 Docs Implicating Mueller, Clintons, Bushes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523872-Trump-Threatens-to-Release-9-11-Docs-Implicating-Mueller-Clintons-Bushes&)

Trump's National Security Advisor Threatens Iran (http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2017/february/01/war-drums-trumps-national-security-advisor-threatens-iran/)

fcreature
11-28-2018, 10:54 PM
Highly doubt it.

This "leverage" theory being floated around to justify DJT's lack of any meaningful action in exposing the two-tier justice system in this country is pure hogwash. Makes zero sense. This supposed "leverage" has gotten him absolutely nothing.

We need some justice in this country or we'll end up tearing ourselves apart. Punishing the Spygate conspirators is the only thing that matters right now.

When Trump backtracked from his declassification order, all was lost.

Hope I'm wrong.

pcosmar
11-28-2018, 11:15 PM
These sociopaths were idiots to make it so personal with Trump. Stupid. It's like watching Marty McFly before the word 'chicken' is uttered.

It is really much more like watching Idiocracy.

pcosmar
11-28-2018, 11:20 PM
Highly doubt it.

This "leverage" theory being floated around to justify DJT's lack of any meaningful action in exposing the two-tier justice system in this country is pure hogwash. Makes zero sense. This supposed "leverage" has gotten him absolutely nothing.

We need some justice in this country or we'll end up tearing ourselves apart. Punishing the Spygate conspirators is the only thing that matters right now.

Hope I'm wrong.

Unless they hope to Crack Assaunge's Insurance Policy,, by bullying it out of Him.

still do wonder what might be on that to have kept him alive so far. (cuz they really want him dead)

does Trump think he can make a deal?

TheCount
11-29-2018, 12:20 AM

I don't think that this particular bone is for chewing.

devil21
11-29-2018, 01:23 AM
Highly doubt it.

Hope I'm wrong.

On the off-chance something really messed up does get released through official channels, expect that it's a completely calculated release designed to elicit a response that the releasers can take advantage of by offering the solution to such release. Hegelian dialectic.

r3volution 3.0
12-06-2018, 09:35 PM
I don't see any sign it was a mod who inserted that crap.

Members cannot edit the titles of their threads, last I checked; that was left to mods.

enhanced_deficit
12-06-2018, 09:42 PM
If confirmed, this could be huge and go a long way in exposing foreign lobbies role, corruption, buying of US politicians etc to start foreign wars/interventions.

Related

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/poll_posticon.gif Poll: How much trust do you put in current President's promises and statements? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?521272-How-much-trust-do-you-put-in-current-President-s-promises-and-statements&)

r3volution 3.0
12-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Well, sweetie pie, anything to confirm the IN-credible story?

...maybe you fell for the stupid bullshit machine.

devil21
12-07-2018, 12:22 PM
Members cannot edit the titles of their threads, last I checked; that was left to mods.

You can edit your thread title for a couple minutes after you post a thread by double-clicking the thread title in the subforum thread list. After that window expires only a mod can change it.

acptulsa
12-07-2018, 01:24 PM
You can edit your thread title for a couple minutes after you post a thread by double-clicking the thread title in the subforum thread list. After that window expires only a mod can change it.

Why you spoil relative newbie's sanctimonious lecture?

He didn't ask, he told. I assumed he preferred to be in the dark.

dannno
12-07-2018, 05:27 PM

I just edited a title of a thread I posted a week ago..

You just edit your OP, then go to "Go Advanced"

I have noticed that the title that is displayed on the main forum page may take some time to update compared to what you actually see at the top of the thread.

devil21
12-07-2018, 05:37 PM
I just edited a title of a thread I posted a week ago..

You just edit your OP, then go to "Go Advanced"

I have noticed that the title that is displayed on the main forum page may take some time to update compared to what you actually see at the top of the thread.

Hmm I have tried that before and the thread title in the subforum list never changed. Only the title that shows after opening the thread.

dannno
12-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Hmm I have tried that before and the thread title in the subforum list never changed. Only the title that shows after opening the thread.

I always thought it went into some kind of queue for the mods to approve or something, could have sworn they get changed eventually but not 100% sure.