PDA

View Full Version : Mother Accuses Father of Child Abuse For Not ‘Affirming Gender’ of Son

Swordsmyth
11-27-2018, 04:17 PM
Monday, The Federalist told the story (http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/) of James, a boy who is in the middle of his parents nasty divorce proceedings.
“Six-year-old James is caught in a gender identity nightmare. Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named ‘Luna.’ But given the choice when he’s with dad, he’s all boy — his sex at birth,” the report said.
According to the report, James’ mother has charged his father with child abuse for failure to affirm that James is indeed transgender. The child apparently has no say in the matter, not that a six-year-old would grasp such complicated ideas or their ramifications.
James’ mother seeks to remove parental custody completely from his father, and is suing for his father to bear the cost of a “transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations.” The court battle will literally decide whether James ends up living as a male or a female.

“When his mother, a pediatrician, took James for counseling, she chose a gender transition therapist who diagnosed him with gender dysphoria, a mental conflict between physical sex and perceived gender,” according to the report. “James’ precious young life hinges purely on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria by a therapist who wraps herself in rainbow colors, affirms the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and dismisses evidence to the contrary.”

But according to the report, James does not actually fit the criteria to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
“In the father’s home, James appears to be a normal boy and doesn’t identify as a girl. He has a choice of boy’s or girl’s clothes there, and he chooses to dress as a boy. The fact that James changes gender identity depending on which parent is present makes the diagnosis of gender dysphoria both dubious and harmful,” the report said.
Even the therapist has acknowledged that James is not insistent upon becoming a girl. But that has not stopped James’ mother, who apparently wishes she had a little girl, and not a little boy.
The ramifications of this diagnosis are quite serious. If the diagnosis holds, James will begin what The Federalist calls “chemical castration” at the age of eight, essentially taking hormones to change him into a female.
This reporter has been consistent with this message: sane societies do not abuse their children in this manner.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother-accuses-father-of-child-abuse-for-not-affirming-gender-of-son/

Danke
11-27-2018, 06:10 PM
Poor kid.

oyarde
11-27-2018, 06:16 PM
Poor kid.

He should probably just take out the mother now while he is young enough to not be punished much for it .

Brian4Liberty
11-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Child abuse by the mother. She should have all custody revoked with no visitation. She is mentally ill.

Brian4Liberty
11-27-2018, 07:02 PM
On another note, this type of story seems to be an obsession. Is there some corner of the internet where this is the daily topic?

Anti Globalist
11-27-2018, 07:05 PM
Sucks for the kid to be caught between this. Hopefully the mother doesn't win custody.

Swordsmyth
11-27-2018, 07:08 PM
On another note, this type of story seems to be an obsession. Is there some corner of the internet where this is the daily topic?
I don't know, I just report the worst cases I see at the news sites I go to.

phill4paul
11-27-2018, 07:10 PM
He should probably just take out the mother now while he is young enough to not be punished much for it .

I agree.

tod evans
11-27-2018, 07:37 PM
Child abuse by the mother. She should have all custody revoked with no visitation. She is mentally ill.

^^^^^^^^^ This! ^^^^^^^^^^^

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

dannno
11-27-2018, 07:40 PM

It's a subtopic just like this place at pretty much all conservative outlets.

It's also one of the main topics of South Park the last few seasons.

Origanalist
11-27-2018, 08:00 PM

It's an obsession on the internet because so many 'woke' parents are subjecting their kids to this abuse to make themselves look, well, 'woke'.

AuH20
11-27-2018, 08:04 PM
Evil is out in the open folks. It doesn't hide anymore. It's going to be a crazy 20 years.

Origanalist
11-27-2018, 08:10 PM

It's a bit much to ask a six year old to do this, a adult familiar with the situation yet acceptably removed should do it for him.

Wooden Indian
11-27-2018, 10:15 PM
My wife would be identifying as a corpse.

Origanalist
11-27-2018, 10:24 PM
My wife would be identifying as a corpse.

THIS^^^^^^!!!!!!

Mach
11-27-2018, 11:23 PM
Those mothers try to brainwash their kids from birth, and then call it natural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

Danke
11-28-2018, 08:00 AM
Those mothers try to brainwash their kids from birth, and then call it natural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

Who is responsible for inserting their penis in that thing?

phill4paul
11-28-2018, 08:13 AM
It's a bit much to ask a six year old to do this, a adult familiar with the situation yet acceptably removed should do it for him.

Old proverb: "If you are angry enough to kill first dig a grave. In the digging your passion may be quenched."

Me: "Yeah, I got five minutes."

https://diggingupstones.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/backhoe.jpg

Danke
11-28-2018, 08:31 AM
Old proverb: "If you are angry enough to kill first dig a grave. In the digging your passion may be quenched."

Me: "Yeah, I got five minutes."

https://diggingupstones.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/backhoe.jpg

that's a big grave...

how many on you planning?

phill4paul
11-28-2018, 08:42 AM
that's a big grave...

how many on you planning?

Gotta go deep enough that cadaver dogs can't get a whiff.

RJB
11-28-2018, 09:05 AM
This is Texas these days?

RJB
11-28-2018, 09:06 AM
The mom renamed him Luna. Fitting, that's where Lunacy comes from.

phill4paul
11-28-2018, 09:33 AM
The mom renamed him Luna. Fitting, that's where Lunacy comes from.

I thought it was Lactacia? Kinda like the brilliant naming of children for drugs like Propecia and Allegra?

Wooden Indian
11-28-2018, 10:06 AM
I thought it was Rajin-kunta, named after his mother, a raging cunt.

euphemia
11-28-2018, 01:48 PM
There are no words.