PDA

View Full Version : 150 need to sign to go public! Petition: Appoint Mike Lee as next Supreme Court Justice

dude58677
11-27-2018, 07:28 AM
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-mike-lee-next-supreme-court-justice A Supreme Court Justice that would rule against IRS. I put though that he is a true conservative and Constitutional Scholar.

Ender
11-27-2018, 07:50 AM
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-mike-lee-next-supreme-court-justice A Supreme Court Justice that would rule against IRS. I put though that he is a true conservative and Constitutional Scholar.

:star::star::star:

dude58677
11-27-2018, 07:53 AM
:star::star::star:

150 people need to sign it before it goes public.

Swordsmyth
11-27-2018, 02:41 PM
Signed

dannno
11-27-2018, 06:16 PM
bump

Anti Globalist
11-27-2018, 07:01 PM
Mike Lee would be a beast Supreme Court Justice. I'd love to see him replace Ginsburg.

osan
11-27-2018, 08:31 PM
Mike Lee would be a beast Supreme Court Justice. I'd love to see him replace Ginsburg.

I'd be OK with Satan replacing Ginsburg.

osan
11-27-2018, 09:33 PM
Done, and spread all over social media.

I agree with Lee as a justice, but would also like to see Amy Barrett.

Democrats will obstruct for all they are worth.

Swordsmyth
11-27-2018, 10:02 PM
Done, and spread all over social media.

I agree with Lee as a justice, but would also like to see Amy Barrett.

Democrats will obstruct for all they are worth.
At least two more vacancies may come up after RBG, Lee has a brother that was on Trump's list as well.

osan
11-27-2018, 10:17 PM
At least two more vacancies may come up after RBG, Lee has a brother that was on Trump's list as well.

They should put me on. I'd be shot in a week, of course, but I'd make Soto's life a living hell, as well as that of Kagan. I'm no fan of Roberts, either... or is it Alito.

Damn this memory of mine.

Swordsmyth
11-27-2018, 10:20 PM
They should put me on. I'd be shot in a week, of course, but I'd make Soto's life a living hell, as well as that of Kagan. I'm no fan of Roberts, either... or is it Alito.

Damn this memory of mine.
I'd agree to that.

Zippyjuan
11-28-2018, 02:54 PM
The Whitehouse petitions don't do anything. If you want to nominate somebody to be a judge, contact the Federalist Society. Trump picks from names they give him.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-leo-court-search-20180706-story.html

Leonard Leo of the Federalist Society is the man to see if you aspire to the Supreme Court

Leonard Leo, a vice president of the conservative Federalist Society, will soon have his own grateful bloc of ideological allies on the Supreme Court.

Since the 1990s, he has been one of the most important inside players in the conservative legal movement and the man to see for those who aspire to sit on the nation’s highest courts.

Leo has been a longtime friend and champion of Justice Clarence Thomas, and he played a crucial role in promoting the two most recent Republican appointees to the high court: Justices Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Neil M. Gorsuch.

And on Monday, President Trump is expected to nominate another new justice from the short list prepared by Leo and the Federalist Society.

It is quite an accomplishment for a young lawyer who came to Washington not for money or prestige, but instead to transform the Supreme Court and to bring it in line with conservative principles, including ending a court-created right to abortion.

“No one has been more dedicated to the enterprise of building a Supreme Court that will overturn Roe vs. Wade than the Federalist Society’s Leonard Leo,” Ed Whelan, a former clerk for Justice Antonin Scalia and president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, wrote in December 2016, shortly before President Trump nominated Gorsuch to fill Scalia’s seat.

More at link.