PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, Rev. Sharpton: FBI & IRS investigation

MN Patriot
12-13-2007, 07:09 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/12/13/2007-12-13_subpoenas_for_al_sharptons_aides.html

I am no Al Sharpton fan, but I have to sympathize with the guy. From now until Christmas he will be digging through his paperwork with his lawyers, so that our greatest government agency, the IRS, can see if he is a tax cheat.

Hopefully, this will make some liberals think about the whole income tax thing. The IRS is a great way to get even with your political foes. Doesn't matter which side of the aisle you are on.

Hope
12-13-2007, 07:16 AM
Nope, I don't feel bad for him at all. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

And no, it won't make liberals re-think the IRS. They believe the IRS is a rottweiller necessary to lunge at the throats of the rich (one hundred thousandaires and up). They'll shrug and say you have to break a few eggs to make an omlet and that's that.

johngr
12-13-2007, 07:26 AM
The Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton finally get their audience with the Pope. The are in His Highness' waiting room. Jackson is eating peanuts and throwing the shells on the floor.

All the sudden the Pope, followed by his entourage with censers and holding his tiara, appears. He approaches Sharpton and makes the Sign of the Cross. But no sooner than he had appeared, he turns around and goes back in to his office.

"What did he say", Jackson asked Sharpton. "You're not going to like it", Sharpton said to Jackson. "Tell me, tell me".

Okay. he said, I want you (pointing to Jackson) to pick up those peanut shells (pointing to the floor) take your friend over there (pointing to where Jackson was sitting at the time) and get the fuck out of here (pointing to the door).

mjp1025
12-13-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm not much on Sharpton, either, but the IRS is an enemy of the people.