PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire call to activists to fight back against new gun control measures

Anti Federalist
11-18-2018, 10:38 PM
From an email from New Hampshire Firearms Coalition.

Dear AF,

We are post election by about 12 days; the House ballot recounts have been completed and Legislative Service Requests (LSRs) are starting to appear.

I want you to know that yes, there is a true anti-gun majority in control of the General Court.

We expect extreme anti-gun legislation to be introduced, specifically, "red flag" gun confiscation, waiting periods before you may buy a gun, gun free (criminal safe) no carry zones, and probably even an attempt to repeal pre-emption to allow local gun bans. We expect to see pretty much every other anti-gun wish that was defeated over the past few years as well as some old, discredited ideas like firearms and magazine bans to be resurrected such as gun and magazine bans. And lets not forget that repealing Constitutional Carry is at the top of the list of the new gun ban extremists who now control the Statehouse.

We all know that far left Democrat leaders are absolutely intent on banning all guns; but, you might recall, it was Republicans who worked to defeat the carrying of loaded rifles in cars, enhanced firearms preemption and snowmobile and ATV carry. Their treasonous actions helped fuel a miserable showing at the polls in their districts because many pro-gun voters were simply not motivated.

If Governor Sununu makes the mistake of supporting gun control, 2020 could be a bloodbath. We need to keep the heat on the Governor to make sure he vetos any anti-gun bills that might reach his desk. And after he stacked the School Safety Preparedness Taskforce with anti-gun activists, we truly have a lot to worry about.

Understand this: we can win, but only with your support.

I have often head gun owners say, "they will need to pry my guns from my cold dead hands..." or similar strongly worded statements. The reality is that your guns and magazines will be banned by legislative action. If this happens, you will not be able to take your now "illegal guns" to the range. And if you ever call for an ambulance or have a home fire, the police usually respond first, and if they see even a single prohibited gun or magazine, they will come back with a search warrant to look for and seize the rest. Don't believe me? Look at New Jersey and California (1990), New York (1994 and 2013-present), Connecticut (2013-present) and Maryland (2013). And once those gun bans are on the books, no one, regardless of party will have the backbone to repeal them. Look what happened when control of the US Congress changed in the 1994 elections... not a single piece of gun control was repealed. To the contrary, more gun control was enacted in 1996 in the form of the Lautenberg Misdemeanor Gun Ban. To protect freedom, we must stop gun control from being enacted in the first place.

Here is what you can do... I need a group of people are who are willing to get involved. Can you be one of them? While not everyone can take the time to be a State Representative give up three days every week from January thru June but many of us can take the time to be at the State House as needed to opposing anti-gun bills.

Will you commit to use one, two, or maybe even up to five days of vacation time, to attend public hearings and help NHFC to oppose the extreme gun ban agenda? Are you willing to help operate our video and still cameras (to create a record of the proceedings)? Will you commit to get at least ten friends to go to our webpage and sign up for our legislative alerts? I need every law abiding firearms owner in New Hampshire to sign up and help us to build a legislative army to stop the impending assault on our rights.

While it is easy to say things, the real commitment come from an overwhelming show of strength at legislative hearings.

NHFC will send alerts as soon as we become aware of public hearings on bills. As we have done in the past we will explain what the bill does, why it is bad and what is needed to stop it. Can I count on you?

Thanks for your continued support!

In liberty,

Alan M. Rice

President - NHFC, Inc.

Danke
11-19-2018, 06:06 AM
We had High hopes for New Hampshire. You should have bombed Massachusetts while you still had a chance.

oyarde
11-19-2018, 10:04 AM
It is true , Dems intend to disarm you .

Anti Federalist
08-04-2020, 12:06 AM
Two years later and every one has been stopped.

Dear AF,

By now, I am sure that you have heard the great news! Tuesday afternoon, July 28th, Governor Sununu vetoed HB1660. The New Hampshire Constitution requires the legislature to vote on sustaining or overriding the veto when they get together in the fall. Given that there was 100% Republican opposition to the bill in both chambers – and in the House there were even a few Democrats that opposed the bill – the likelihood of a veto override is effectively zero, therefore, I think we can safely declare that HB1660 is dead!

This means that HB1660 and its companion bill, SB677 were both killed this session. If you recall, back in January and February, the New Hampshire Firearms Coalition and Gun Owners of America led the efforts to stop these two bills. When others said we would lose, we never gave up. Both groups poured a huge amount of time and energy into this effort.

Why these two bills, you ask… Well, in December the NHFC board realized that the two most likely bills that could pass this year were the companion bills on “eldercare”. There was a great push in the media last fall to make this a ‘critical’ piece of 2020 legislation. The AARP pushed hard to pass this type of legislation. Both of these bills were back door gun control and gun confiscation measures. Both of these bills came straight out of the Bloomberg play book.

SB677 was a mainly Republican sponsored bill that was almost a clone of HB1660. Our board boldly highlighted these bills’ flaws, even when others said these bills were “unstoppable”. In January and February we focused all of our efforts on stopping SB677. The effort worked.

Our motto “New Hampshire’s only NO-COMPROMISE gun rights organization” holds true. We also: Never, Ever give up!!!

During the winter, NHFC spent a lot for postage to alert gun-owners in certain senators’ district as to the dangers posed by SB6777 and HB1660. We spent wisely! In March, the Senate sent B677 to interim study effectively killing that bill. As a result, we were able to focus on stopping HB1660. On Tuesday Governor Sununu stood up and again kept his promise to protect the rights of the law-abiding gun- owners. We have just one more bill to kill this year. HB687 will be on his desk soon. We cannot let up. As discussed in prior alerts, this bill is also out of the Bloomberg “Gun Control” playbook.

If HB687 is killed, every anti-gun bill that NHFC worked to stop will have been killed. This is the direct result of your devotion of time and effort!

We must thank Governor Chris Sununu for his outstanding moral courage by vetoing a bill that the Democrats tried to ram down New Hampshire residents’ throats. His office number is 603-271-2121.

The fight is not over! The gun-banners will be back next year. We need your help more than ever.

Local and state politics can still be used to improve and protect liberty.

Keep pushing, stay active, never stop, as our enemies never rest either.

Swordsmyth
08-04-2020, 01:54 AM
Two years later and every one has been stopped.

Local and state politics can still be used to improve and protect liberty.

Keep pushing, stay active, never stop, as our enemies never rest either.

Congratulations.

Anti Federalist
08-04-2020, 02:58 AM
Congratulations.

Thanks.

I'm hoping like hell that the Bolsheviks can be sent packing from Concord this fall. Some things have changed in my life and I'm thinking of running in 2022 for state rep.

I'll have to do what Shem did and "sanitize" my presence here.

At the very least I'm hoping we re-elect Sununu...last RCP poll I saw compared to to his likely opponent (the commies have a primary on Sept 8) Dan Feltes, had Sununu up 37 points.

jmdrake
08-04-2020, 05:32 AM
Thanks.

I'm hoping like hell that the Bolsheviks can be sent packing from Concord this fall. Some things have changed in my life and I'm thinking of running in 2022 for state rep.

At the very least I'm hoping we re-elect Sununu...last RCP poll I saw compared to to his likely opponent (the commies have a primary on Sept 8) Dan Feltes, had Sununu up 37 points.

You will have my donation and some phone banking if you do that. (And I HATE talking to strangers on the phone.)

Anti Federalist
08-04-2020, 08:37 AM
You will have my donation and some phone banking if you do that. (And I HATE talking to strangers on the phone.)

Thank you brother, that is truly appreciated.

PM inbound with a little more info.

I'm outta rep, somebody cover me please.

donnay
08-04-2020, 09:33 AM

covered.

Ender
08-04-2020, 09:33 AM

Covered!

Michael Landon
08-04-2020, 10:03 AM

Done.

- ML

cjm
08-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Thanks.

I'm in. Good for cash at a minimum. Can also phone bank. Depending on timing and lockdown status, I could even show up and knock doors. As mentioned on another thread, I've spent a week or so in the New London, NH area pretty much every summer for the last decade (or more?). So I'm comfortable operating in that setting. Unfortunately, our annual trip is not working out this year though.

I wrote the phone bank software that Karen Kwiatkowski used in her 2012 run, so I can help with data services if that's a need.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

Anti Federalist
08-04-2020, 11:54 AM
I'm in. Good for cash at a minimum. Can also phone bank. Depending on timing and lockdown status, I could even show up and knock doors. As mentioned on another thread, I've spent a week or so in the New London, NH area pretty much every summer for the last decade (or more?). So I'm comfortable operating in that setting. Unfortunately, our annual trip is not working out this year though.

I wrote the phone bank software that Karen Kwiatkowski used in her 2012 run, so I can help with data services if that's a need.

Thanks and plus rep to everybody.

Two things will go a long way into deciding:

1 - What my work status will be in two years. I'm working out a physical disability with my knees that is improving and the results of the fall election will have great deal of impact as well, as Biden's Bolsheviks have openly announced they will shut me down.

2 - If a strong candidate emerges from the NH 8 Sept primary and defeats the leftist that has been holding one of my rep seats since riding pussy hat protesting into office in 2017.

Danke
08-04-2020, 12:08 PM

I copied all of your posts and pictures.

Anti Federalist
08-04-2020, 05:55 PM
I copied all of your posts and pictures.

I'm sure you did.

Fap fap fap...

Origanalist
08-04-2020, 06:12 PM
I'm sure you did.

Fap fap fap...

I cannot, will not fap to that.

Anti Globalist
08-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Congrats AF. If you end up running in 2022, we all have your back.

cjm
08-04-2020, 06:22 PM
I'm sure you did.

Fap fap fap...

I'm wondering if we have the same definition of "sanitizing"

JohnCifelli1
08-04-2020, 08:50 PM
In for money, AF. When you're discouraged, it's drains me of my zeal. This is exciting to read.

Danke
08-04-2020, 10:16 PM
I'm sure you did.

Fap fap fap...

Projecting your tastes on others again. hmm...Politics might be a good fit.

Danke
08-04-2020, 10:17 PM
I'm sure you did.

Fap fap fap...

Projecting your tastes on others again. hmmm...Politics might be a good fit.

Swordsmyth
08-05-2020, 12:56 AM
Thanks.

Create a new account here and at libertyauthors for your campaign.:up:

Anti Federalist
08-05-2020, 01:48 AM
Projecting your tastes on others again. hmm...Politics might be a good fit.

Haven't you got some unemployment paperwork you should be filling out?

jmdrake
08-05-2020, 05:14 AM
I cannot, will not fap to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexmpozJJH4

Anti Federalist
08-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Had some good news on two fronts:

NH Gov Sununu vetoes HB687 "Red Flag" bill (https://gunsinthenews.com/new-hampshire-governor-sununu-vetoes-firearm-seizure-bill/?utm_source=whatfinger).

The leftist state rep we have been to trying remove has dropped out of the 2020 race and will not run again.

No strong replacement is in line behind her, in this heavily "red" area, so, yay!