PDA

View Full Version : Are we an irate, tireless minority? Or are we not?

RonPaulVolunteer
12-13-2007, 04:28 AM
"It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

We're all tired, and yet, there is still a tremendous amount of work to to be done. Our oppressors will stop at nothing to crush the people's revolution. Some may risk their freedom, and in doing so lose it. Some may even risk their own lives, and in doing so, lose it. Yet victory is not assured. We must never allow ourselves to be swept into a euphoria that the enemy of freedom has been defeated. He is stronger than ever before and gaining strength in order to extinguish this prairie fire. He has much to lose, and if we think we have seen his 'fight' we have lulled ourselves into complacency. At this, the 11th hour, the enemy of freedom has prepared his men. We will not go silently into the night, but nor will they. Arise men, the battle has only begun. Stir your tired souls and empty pockets. In order to claim this victory, we must push forward, today and tomorrow. If we are not AFK this day, we are given over to the deadliest of wounds in this fight, apathy. To the left, then to the right, each house in your street must bare the light, before we can take the house of white. Give me liberty, or give me death, but give me nothing in between. Choose this day whom you will work for from this day forward, for your family and children and grandchildren or for beaurocrats and Halliburton. Rise fellows, let's restore freedom to this great land once again. Tyranny has been our master long enough. To Victory!

Voice
12-13-2007, 04:34 AM
Victory!

noztnac
12-13-2007, 04:38 AM
I'm way past irate. I'm pissed off. I do get tired though. I'll try to work on that.

Ready2Revolt
12-13-2007, 04:58 AM
That quote was made before Red Bull and Mountain Dew was invented.

EvilEngineer
12-13-2007, 05:49 AM
Yup... caffeine and adderall make for and end for being tired. Though the adderall I had to stop, after about 3 days of being up my heart would begin to hurt. I took that as my signal to goto sleep.

Revolution9
12-13-2007, 05:49 AM
That quote was made before Red Bull and Mountain Dew was invented.

Why do you think tea was so bloody important?

Randy

RonPaulVolunteer
12-13-2007, 09:58 AM
hehe...

RTsquared
12-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Yup... caffeine and adderall make for and end for being tired. Though the adderall I had to stop, after about 3 days of being up my heart would begin to hurt. I took that as my signal to goto sleep.

OK...it's official...you scare me *LOL*

I've got my Ritalin to get me through the day, but it is only for a day, not 3...

traitorist
12-13-2007, 10:06 AM
irate and pi$$ed off at each other more than anything.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-13-2007, 06:24 PM
I hope my little speech will stir some people...