PDA

View Full Version : Trump: "Nancy Pelosi loves this country"

enhanced_deficit
11-07-2018, 12:50 PM
The golden age of bi-partisanship is here with Trump and Pelosi joining forces in service of the common man.

What more America could have asked for?

#winning #MAGA

https://i1.wp.com/truepundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/President-elect_Donald_J._Trump_and_House_Minority_Leader_Na ncy_Pelosi_January_20_2017-1.jpg?fit=3468%2C2447&ssl=1

Widely respected liberal democrat billionaires George Soros and Sheldon Adelson would be so proud that politicians they are funding in both parties will working together as a team.
Despite some questions raised at tense White House press conference today, there is no proof that any insider deal on impeachment has been made between Pelosi and Trump.

jkr
11-07-2018, 01:01 PM
...to death

enhanced_deficit
11-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Rumors that Trump would ask GOP House members to vote to elect Pelosi as speaker remain unconfirmed.

Trump: Pelosi 'deserves' to be elected Speaker
The Hill-5 hours ago
Wednesday's tweet marked a sudden shift in tone for Trump, who has demonized Pelosi for months as he campaigned for GOP congressional ...

Trump calls Pelosi to congratulate her on House majority
Washington Post-13 hours ago
President Trump called House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) late Tuesday night to congratulate her on regaining a Democratic ...

Sarah Sanders: Why would Trump call Pelosi?
CNN-15 hours ago
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders sheds light on how President Donald Trump will work with Democrats if they retake the House.

enhanced_deficit
11-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Lot of bipartsianship in the air suddenly. From The Hill:

Pelosi seeks bipartisan tone day after divisive midterms

By Mike Lillis - 11/07/18
One day after guiding Democrats back to the House majority, Rep. Nancy Pelosi is signaling a hope to cross the aisle and work with President Trump on some of the most pressing issues of the day.
Pelosi, the once-and-probably-future Speaker, has pulled no punches when it comes to fighting the Republican president on issues from immigration and guns to ObamaCare and the environment.

TheCount
11-08-2018, 05:51 AM
Here comes the single payer.

Anti Globalist
11-08-2018, 06:02 AM
Oh theres definitely going to be bipartisanship alright. When it comes to spending money on the MIC and intelligence agencies.

enhanced_deficit
11-08-2018, 09:22 AM
To be fair. MAGA also hinted about seeking cooperation with Pelosi Dems to regulate Free Speech on internets.

Ender
11-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Where's the "barf" smiley???

PAF
11-08-2018, 09:29 AM
Democrats taking the House is a tremendous blessing [win] for Trump.

In exchange, he gets his endless supply of frn's for [police state] infrastructure - he can smile for re-election in 2020 and blame his [other] party.

Still not a single peep or tweet by trump about central banks, irs, declining dollar, pm manipulation, fed dept ed, bill of rights.....it is not healthy to hold ones breath.

MIC welfare state didn’t lose a single seat.

At this point don’t even stop printing this time just let it all come tumbling down.

dean.engelhardt
11-08-2018, 09:50 AM

Beat me to it. I've said this before, but the current Senate may be a issue. Trump has a way of selling left wing issues as republican platforms, like anti-immigration and restricting trade.

If Trump gets a second term, and the house and senate go democrat, I would expect a form of single payer. A form were politicians can still get cash rolling in from lobbyist.

enhanced_deficit
11-08-2018, 09:54 AM
If Trump gets a second term, and the house and senate go democrat, I would expect a form of single payer. A form were politicians can still get cash rolling in from lobbyist.

I dunno, could be part of 5D Chess.

Trump, Schumer, Pelosi Consider Repealing Debt Ceiling Altogether (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514785-Trump-Schumer-Pelosi-Consider-Repealing-Debt-Ceiling-Altogether&)

Influenza
11-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Well, he did say on the campaign that he would "cover everybody."

TheTexan
11-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Can we maybe get a single payer for cable TV? The prices are way higher than they should be.

If it works for healthcare, then it should work for cable TV I think

enhanced_deficit
11-08-2018, 10:04 AM

To be fair that was his old NYC stance, his new DC adaptive stance shows impressive evolution and maturity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc
http://www.resourcesforlife.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20160712tu0459-donald-trump-universal-healthcare-1300x478-1080x478.jpg

H/T to Ted Cruz for this video.

Well, he did say on the campaign that he would "cover everybody."

Are you sure about this? That sounds more like his old NYC stance when he used to fund Democrats.

enhanced_deficit
11-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Bipartisanship could also make things happen on Free Speech regulation front:

US President Donald Trump speaks during a post-election press conference in the East Room of the White House in Washington, DC on November 7, 2018.
President Trump said on Wednesday that he's open to working across the aisle with Democrats to regulate social media

In a lengthy press conference a day after the midterm elections that saw the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives, Trump was asked if social media companies were unfairly censoring conservative voices and if he would work with the opposition party to rein in their power.
"Believe it or not, I'm really one that really likes free speech," Trump told reporters. "A lot of people don't understand that. When you start regulating, a lot of bad things can happen. But I would certainly talk to the Democrats if they want to do that. And I think they do want to do that."

MAGA's fellow Netanyahu-Conservatives who see Israel as model on borders/security would probably be all on board besides many Dems:

Rights group: Israel arrested 500 Palestinians over Facebook posts
May 9, 2018
Palestinian Prisoners’ Centre (PPC) said yesterday that Israel had arrested 500 Palestinians, including women and children, as a result of their social media posts, Al-Resalah newspaper reported.
PPC spokesman Riyadh Al-Ashqar said that the Israeli occupation began arresting Palestinians because of their social media posts following the start of the Jerusalem Intifada claiming such uploads incite terror against Israel.

Israel is using its recently formed “Cyber Unit” to monitor Palestinian social media posts, the centre said.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180509-rights-group-israel-arrested-500-palestinians-over-facebook-posts/

oyarde
11-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Beat me to it. I've said this before, but the current Senate may be a issue. Trump has a way of selling left wing issues as republican platforms, like anti-immigration and restricting trade.

I do not see the Dems ever taking the senate again so would pubs vote for it ? Disconcerting .

oyarde
11-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Can we maybe get a single payer for cable TV? The prices are way higher than they should be.

If it works for healthcare, then it should work for cable TV I think

It should just be free .

Swordsmyth
11-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Those are republican issues and not just due to current conditions, republicans have historically defended the country in trade wars and limited immigration to ensure assimilation.

Look into Coolidge.

I doubt it.

Swordsmyth
11-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Trump wants Pelosi as speaker because she will be a disaster for the left.

enhanced_deficit
11-08-2018, 09:37 PM

So this bi-partisanship statement on 1st amendment should be filed fakenews bluff taking a page from art of the dealer?

November 7, 2018.
President Trump said on Wednesday that he's open to working across the aisle with Democrats to regulate social media

In a lengthy press conference a day after the midterm elections that saw the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives, Trump was asked if social media companies were unfairly censoring conservative voices and if he would work with the opposition party to rein in their power.
"Believe it or not, I'm really one that really likes free speech," Trump told reporters. "A lot of people don't understand that. When you start regulating, a lot of bad things can happen. But I would certainly talk to the Democrats if they want to do that. And I think they do want to do that."

Sort of like MAGA's prior 3D Chess moves on 2nd amendment.

Federal court rules state firearm laws invalid (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527483-Federal-court-rules-state-firearm-laws-invalid&)

https://i.redd.it/5gzk1ak057j01.jpg

Click here to view the original image of 979x620px.
https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/Trump+on+gun+control_fc7229_6526507.png

dannno
11-08-2018, 09:42 PM
It should just be free .

It's already obsolete, I'm sure they will try to get bailed out tho.

oyarde
11-08-2018, 09:46 PM
It's already obsolete, I'm sure they will try to get bailed out tho.
Congress must have lots of money , bailouts for everybody .

Swordsmyth
11-08-2018, 09:55 PM
So this bi-partisanship statement on 1st amendment should be filed fakenews bluff taking a page from art of the dealer?
Probably but since Trump isn't a Constitutional purist he may try to get something passed to force FedBook, Twitter, etc. to allow free speech and undermine the left.

Sort of like MAGA's prior 3D Chess moves on 2nd amendment.

Federal court rules state firearm laws invalid (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527483-Federal-court-rules-state-firearm-laws-invalid&)

Trump didn't do that, a court did.

https://i.redd.it/5gzk1ak057j01.jpg

Click here to view the original image of 979x620px.
https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/Trump+on+gun+control_fc7229_6526507.png
I discussed those at the time, I strongly disagreed with him but he got to look "reasonable" and nothing got passed into law and the regulation that is in the works is DOA and everyone knows it.

TheTexan
11-08-2018, 10:41 PM
I discussed those at the time, I strongly disagreed with him but he got to look "reasonable" and nothing got passed into law and the regulation that is in the works is DOA and everyone knows it.

Which was his intention the entire time :cool:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/95/ac/f095ac1c81983adc0b7061a5debf5e10.jpg

devil21
11-08-2018, 10:46 PM
Just two Vatican foot soldiers letting their masks slip a bit. Move along, nothing to see here folks.

To be fair. MAGA also hinted about seeking cooperation with Pelosi Dems to regulate Free Speech on internets.

edit: Oops, y'all already covered it.
And gun control measures. Expect a lot of the false flag fakery shootings to ramp up even further leading up to the new Congress session. Just had another yesterday, coincidentally on the same day that gun control was announced as being on the agenda.

Swordsmyth
11-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Just two Vatican foot soldiers letting their masks slip a bit. Move along, nothing to see here folks.

edit: Oops, y'all already covered it.
And gun control measures. Expect a lot of the false flag fakery shootings to ramp up even further leading up to the new Congress session. Just had another yesterday, coincidentally on the same day that gun control was announced as being on the agenda.

If the Vatican controls EVERYTHING then why haven't they achieved all of their goals by now?

Perhaps you could tell us who their opposition is that has been protecting us from their omnipresent agents for generations.

devil21
11-08-2018, 10:59 PM
If the Vatican controls EVERYTHING then why haven't they achieved all of their goals by now?

It's proving to be tougher than they thought to get the guns. Most everything else has been achieved already or is very close.

Perhaps you could tell us who their opposition is that has been protecting us from their omnipresent agents for generations.

Quite the complicated question but the quick answer is that, historically, it's been Freemasons that have opposed the Vatican (see: Jacques deMolay). Both organizations have been infiltrated and subverted by another group, however.

Swordsmyth
11-08-2018, 11:10 PM
It's proving to be tougher than they thought to get the guns. Most everything else has been achieved already or is very close.
What has stopped them? Don't they control SCOTUS according to you? Why did "Vatican controlled" Justices make pro-gun rulings?
Didn't they control Congress for long enough to take guns away?

Quite the complicated question but the quick answer is that, historically, it's been Freemasons that have opposed the Vatican (see: Jacques deMolay). Both organizations have been infiltrated and subverted by another group, however.
Tell us more.
Why have there been so many Freemasons that support "Vatican" agendas like gun control?
Who is this 3rd group and what is their agenda?

devil21
11-08-2018, 11:37 PM
What has stopped them? Don't they control SCOTUS according to you? Why did "Vatican controlled" Justices make pro-gun rulings?
Didn't they control Congress for long enough to take guns away?

First, there's a requirement of "consent" within the Vatican canon law system that must be obtained, plus common law didn't allow for jurisdiction to remove constitutional rights. Guns were much harder to remove before the tech became available to track such things and less people generally cared about the "authorities" in many parts of the country. Now the tech is available to push tons of propaganda to obtain the consent by brainwashing the younger generations, as Eric Holder told us about many years ago.

Tell us more.
Why have there been so many Freemasons that support "Vatican" agendas like gun control?
Who is this 3rd group and what is their agenda?

Sabbatean Frankists. Followers of Zevi that convert to various religions for political purposes and infiltrate power centers.

I think it's odd that you're a Mormon, which is a religion almost entirely pilfered from Freemason rituals by Joseph Smith, yet you spend so much time defending Jesuit-trained Trump and his Jesuit buddies. Did you know that one of the highest tenets of Freemasonry, which Mormonism is derived from (though I know y'all hate talking about that), is to avenge the Pope's burning of Jacques deMolay at the stake? Seems you're missing the forest for the trees...

Swordsmyth
11-08-2018, 11:46 PM
First, there's a requirement of "consent" within the Vatican canon law system that must be obtained, plus common law didn't allow for jurisdiction to remove constitutional rights. Guns were much harder to remove before the tech became available to track such things and less people generally cared about the "authorities" in many parts of the country. Now the tech is available to push tons of propaganda to obtain the consent by brainwashing the younger generations, as Eric Holder told us about many years ago.
I'm skeptical to say the least, they have had plenty of opportunities to take the guns but they not only didn't but as I pointed out "Vatican controlled" Justices have even ruled in favor of gun rights.

Sabbatean Frankists. Followers of Zevi that convert to various religions for political purposes and infiltrate power centers.
What is there agenda that is different from the Vatican's

I think it's odd that you're a Mormon, which is a religion almost entirely pilfered from Freemason rituals by Joseph Smith, yet you spend so much time defending Jesuit-trained Trump and his Jesuit buddies. Did you know that one of the highest tenets of Freemasonry, which Mormonism is derived from (though I know y'all hate talking about that), is to avenge the Pope's burning of Jacques deMolay at the stake? Seems you're missing the forest for the trees...
In the first place I don't believe Trump is controlled by the Vatican and in the second Freemasonry infiltrated the Mormon church and was a major source of heresy.

devil21
11-09-2018, 12:02 AM
I'm skeptical to say the least, they have had plenty of opportunities to take the guns but they not only didn't but as I pointed out "Vatican controlled" Justices have even ruled in favor of gun rights.

First, rulings for gun rights have never been the plain language of "shall not be infringed". It's always the "slow boiling of the frog" regulation, leading up to the consentual disarming. Unless a ruling is "shall not be infringed", it's not a ruling in favor of gun rights. It is a ruling in favor of regulating gun rights even if the surface appears to only merely confirm a form of regulation.

What is there agenda that is different from the Vatican's

Good question. That would depend on what period of history you're talking about. It's not a linear topic.

In the first place I don't believe Trump is controlled by the Vatican and in the second Freemasonry infiltrated the Mormon church and was a major source of heresy.

Aww come on. He appointed Jesuits to SCOTUS and is surrounded by Jesuit Bushies. He went to Fordham and Wharton FFS. It's well documented that Smith was a Freemason before he "found" the golden tablets and somehow the tablets contained ritualistic behavior that was remarkably similar to Freemason rituals that were in existence for hundreds of years prior. Missionaries even wear the black and white, signifying the black and white Freemason tresselboard!

Swordsmyth
11-09-2018, 12:15 AM
First, rulings for gun rights have never been the plain language of "shall not be infringed". It's always the "slow boiling of the frog" regulation, leading up to the consentual disarming. Unless a ruling is "shall not be infringed", it's not a ruling in favor of gun rights. It is a ruling in favor of regulating gun rights even if the surface appears to only merely confirm a form of regulation.
Gun rights have been improving overall in recent decades.

Good question. That would depend on what period of history you're talking about. It's not a linear topic.
Present and recent past.

Aww come on. He appointed Jesuits to SCOTUS and is surrounded by Jesuit Bushies. He went to Fordham and Wharton FFS.
Guilt by association may hold some weight since we aren't in a court of law but his actions and and those of many of his associates outweigh it, not everyone with those connections is a Vatican pawn.

It's well documented that Smith was a Freemason before he "found" the golden tablets and somehow the tablets contained ritualistic behavior that was remarkably similar to Freemason rituals that were in existence for hundreds of years prior.
Your information is inaccurate and the reason some rituals bear a resemblance is that the ancient masons copied and perverted them from the true faith.

I will not go any further with a debate on Mormonism here except to say that the Catholic Church is viewed as one of the greatest sources of corruption on the planet and throughout history.

devil21
11-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Gun rights have been improving overall in recent decades.

Present and recent past.

Guilt by association may hold some weight since we aren't in a court of law but his actions and and those of many of his associates outweigh it, not everyone with those connections is a Vatican pawn.

Your information is inaccurate and the reason some rituals bear a resemblance is that the ancient masons copied and perverted them from the true faith.

I will not go any further with a debate on Mormonism here except to say that the Catholic Church is viewed as one of the greatest sources of corruption on the planet and throughout history.

Of course not. I said y'all don't like talking about it, didn't I? That leads to uncomfy stuff.

Ah well, back to the Don and Nancy lovefest thread, it is then. Nancy went to Jesuit schools too.

Swordsmyth
11-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Of course not. I said y'all don't like talking about it, didn't I? That leads to uncomfy stuff.

No, I simply don't want to derail this thread discussing inaccurate attacks against my religion with someone who is committed to believing them, this isn't the right forum for it and I'm not trying to convert you or anyone else here.

r3volution 3.0
11-09-2018, 04:46 PM

What on Earth would make you think that?

We must have universal health care. Just imagine the improved quality of life for our society as a whole...The Canadian-style, single-payer system in which all payments for medical care are made to a single agency (as opposed to the large number of HMOs and insurance companies with their diverse rules, claim forms and deductibles) … helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans.

Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say ...I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now...The government’s gonna pay for it.

A friend of mine was in Scotland recently. He got very, very sick. They took him by ambulance and he was there for four days. He was really in trouble, and they released him and he said, ‘Where do I pay?’ And they said, ‘There’s no charge' ...Not only that, he said it was like great doctors, great care. I mean, we could have a great system in this country.

Funny as that would be, though, a big infrastructure boondoggle may be more likely.

TheCount
11-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Funny as that would be, though, a big infrastructure boondoggle may be more likely.

I doubt it. The current political environment is that of two competing flavors of populism: Trumpian populism, and Democratic (as in related to the Democratic party, not to democracy) populism. These two groups of state-worshipers share the same core belief: government is improperly distributing its largesse. They disagree only on which group(s) of Americans is(are) the "correct" recipient(s) of welfare.

It would be challenging for the two parties to work together to enact bread and circuses, not because they don't want to implement them, but because they disagree as to their distribution. Their fundamental goal is to benefit their favored group. In this regard, single payer health insurance will benefit both Democratic and Republican welfare recipients, while placing a burden only on those who are willing to bear it (wealthy Democrats) and those who are unwilling but believe that they must bear it (wealthy Republicans). Infrastructure would be far more challenging, requiring a give-and-take exchange of worthless projects which will yield one side or the other some future political benefit. Given that Trumpian populists seem to get off on the exclusion or excommunication of the undesirable from the government's favored status, I don't think that the Republican party could politically endure any appearance that they agreed to the receipt of welfare by the unworthy. Essentially, the Trumpkin wants to expand welfare so long as that welfare is only given to the chosen; given the choice of compromise, they would rather that neither side receive welfare than to share with the undesirable.

r3volution 3.0
11-09-2018, 06:43 PM
I doubt it. The current political environment is that of two competing flavors of populism: Trumpian populism, and Democratic (as in related to the Democratic party, not to democracy) populism. These two groups of state-worshipers share the same core belief: government is improperly distributing its largesse. They disagree only on which group(s) of Americans is(are) the "correct" recipient(s) of welfare.

It would be challenging for the two parties to work together to enact bread and circuses, not because they don't want to implement them, but because they disagree as to their distribution. Their fundamental goal is to benefit their favored group. In this regard, single payer health insurance will benefit both Democratic and Republican welfare recipients, while placing a burden only on those who are willing to bear it (wealthy Democrats) and those who are unwilling but believe that they must bear it (wealthy Republicans). Infrastructure would be far more challenging, requiring a give-and-take exchange of worthless projects which will yield one side or the other some future political benefit. Given that Trumpian populists seem to get off on the exclusion or excommunication of the undesirable from the government's favored status, I don't think that the Republican party could politically endure any appearance that they agreed to the receipt of welfare by the unworthy. Essentially, the Trumpkin wants to expand welfare so long as that welfare is only given to the chosen; given the choice of compromise, they would rather that neither side receive welfare than to share with the undesirable.

Well said, and I certainly agree with the underlined, but I'm not convinced that infrastructure would be more difficult than single-player.

Both would involve some kind of compromise over the distribution of the loot.

There's also the non-trivial matter, in the case of single-payer, of the GOP having to do an embarrassing about face (even if only rhetorically).

devil21
11-09-2018, 07:55 PM
What on Earth would make you think that?

From what I've heard, the planned infrastructure bill will be surprisingly light on federal funding and will instead be shouldered by the states and localities in the form of giant bond referendums and state spending financed by various tax and fee increases. My city just passed $200 million in bonds for various (Agenda 21/2030) infrastructure programs. The state has been floating the possibility of multi billion dollar bonds.

r3volution 3.0
11-09-2018, 08:03 PM
From what I've heard, the planned infrastructure bill will be surprisingly light on federal funding and will instead be shouldered by the states and localities in the form of giant bond referendums and state spending financed by various tax and fee increases. My city just passed $200 million in bonds for various (Agenda 21/2030) infrastructure programs. The state has been floating the possibility of multi billion dollar bonds.

If they go that route, I wouldn't be surprised to see those state/local bonds guaranteed by the feds.

devil21
11-09-2018, 08:08 PM
If they go that route, I wouldn't be surprised to see those state/local bonds guaranteed by the feds.

Possible but I don't think they'd need to since the collateral for state and local bonds is the real estate and resources of the jurisdiction issuing the bond. IMF "aid" style.

Swordsmyth
11-10-2018, 01:43 AM
It was no accident or blunder that Donald Trump tweeted a congratulations to Nancy Pelosi and told Democrats that she should be the next speaker of the House. “She earned it,” the president declared.
And how beautifully does that work out for Trump? In Nancy Pelosi, liberals are about to hand to the GOP the gift that just keeps giving. Pelosi is in many polls the least popular politician in America — she’s less popular than even Donald Trump. If the Democrats were a semi-sane party and not handcuffed to the identity politics that prevents them from ever firing any woman or minority no matter how big a liability, Pelosi would be the last person on earth they would pick to be speaker. Smart Democrats with whom I talk know that this is the case, but they can only half-whisper this truth.

Pelosi has already announced her first big new idea for Democrats. Drum roll, please. She wants to force Trump to release his tax returns. Now there’s an inspiring issue that will help make America great again. Next she wants to hamstring Trump with investigations, possibly initiate impeachment hearings, and unleash Maxine Waters of California as the incoming chairman of the powerful Financial Services Committee on the banking and investment industry. (Since Wall Street and many of the big banks showered Dems with money this cycle, it’s hard to feel sorry for them. What did they think were buying?)
Maybe Pelosi will try to declare America a sanctuary country and shut down the border patrol. And perhaps her green allies will help her shut down all fossil-fuel development in America — thereby turning off the lights and putting many millions of workers out of jobs. You go, girl.
In other words, Pelosi will give Americans a front-row seat into what “progressive” governance looks like up front and personal when the crazies are back running the show. It isn’t pretty, but it’s much better for voters to discover the madness of the modern Democratic party now than two years from now when the stakes will be so much larger. Trump finally has what he’s been missing since he vanquished Crooked Hillary two years ago: a foil.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Donald Trump is the biggest winner in last week’s midterm elections.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-vs-pelosi-match-made-174227756.html

CaptainAmerica
11-10-2018, 02:59 AM

lol, right. let the riots begin? all the crazy welfare folks will go nuts once the value of their food stamps hits a new low

TheCount
11-10-2018, 09:01 AM
Well said, and I certainly agree with the underlined, but I'm not convinced that infrastructure would be more difficult than single-player.

Could be. I think that so long as they pitch it as a repeal-and-replace of Medicaid, they'd be benefiting from decades of past propaganda. See also: NAFTA.

There's also the non-trivial matter, in the case of single-payer, of the GOP having to do an embarrassing about face (even if only rhetorically).

It wouldn't be the first or last time that they've had to do such a thing. The GOP is a post-policy and post-principle party and their take-away from the mid-term elections is that Trump is the sole factor affecting their electability, which will only strengthen the already existing cult of personality within the party.

My guess is that the Trumpkin sees Graham's about-face on the firing of Jeff Sessions as a positive and not a negative, as an example.

r3volution 3.0
11-10-2018, 04:55 PM
The GOP is a post-policy and post-principle party

...something about Archimedes being able to move the world with a large enough PR team

donnay
11-10-2018, 05:02 PM
I love it when President Trump trolls the democrats and the MSM. *Snickers*

r3volution 3.0
11-10-2018, 05:12 PM
I love it when President Trump trolls the democrats and the MSM. *Snickers*

Any thoughts on Trump saying he could deliver Pelosi the votes she needs to become Speaker?

donnay
11-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Any thoughts on Trump saying he could deliver Pelosi the votes she needs to become Speaker?

Yeah that's how he trolls. Sorry you haven't been able to pick up on it yet.

Swordsmyth
11-10-2018, 05:25 PM
TDS prevents one from understanding DJTvsg, that is his greatest advantage over his enemies.

r3volution 3.0
11-10-2018, 05:27 PM

I guess he is a good troller, the best; I mean, he even trolled the Dems by supporting them for decades before joining the GOP.

donnay
11-10-2018, 06:10 PM
I guess he is a good troller, the best; I mean, he even trolled the Dems by supporting them for decades before joining the GOP.

And that should speak volumes to you--he obviously got wise to the democrats deception to switch parties. Lots of people have #WalkAway (https://www.walkawaycampaign.com) from the democratic party. Remember Ronald Reagan was a democrat that switched to the republicans.

r3volution 3.0
11-10-2018, 06:19 PM
And that should speak volumes to you--he obviously got wise to the democrats deception to switch parties. Lots of people have #WalkAway (https://www.walkawaycampaign.com) from the democratic party. Remember Ronald Reagan was a democrat that switched to the republicans.

Or he switched parties for opportunistic reasons, didn't change his views, and won because the GOP is really the same as the Democrat Party...

donnay
11-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Or he switched parties for opportunistic reasons, didn't change his views, and won because the GOP is really the same as the Democrat Party...

You obviously haven't been paying close enough attention. The Democrats are more a thorn in his side than Kim Jung Un.

CCTelander
11-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Is this the greatest reality show ever, or what?

r3volution 3.0
11-10-2018, 06:35 PM

I liked his old show better: no less stupid, but at least it was financed by advertisers rather than taxpayers.

donnay
11-10-2018, 07:20 PM

Life is a great reality show.

UWDude
11-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Trump is not Jesuit. He is a billionaire real estate agent with a very popular reality television series.
Coincidentally, while Trump was airing his reality show, Cesar Chavez was running a reality tv show called "Allo Presidente", except he would actually fire government officials, after publicly shaming them for inefficency or incompetence.

I happen to like Cesar Chavez. I happen to like Trump.

devil21
11-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Trump is not Jesuit. He is a billionaire real estate agent with a very popular reality television series.
Coincidentally, while Trump was airing his reality show, Cesar Chavez was running a reality tv show called "Allo Presidente", except he would actually fire government officials, after publicly shaming them for inefficency or incompetence.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, went to schools for ducks, hangs around other ducks, appoints other ducks to high offices and flies all the way to Rome to meet with the head duck....it's probably a duck.

CCTelander
11-10-2018, 10:22 PM

You have Cesar Chavez confused with Hugo Chavez.

Swordsmyth
11-10-2018, 10:31 PM
You have Cesar Chavez confused with Hugo Chavez.
He is also highly confused if he thinks Chavez was good for liberty.

ThePaleoLibertarian
11-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Trump is a God-tier troll.

CCTelander
11-11-2018, 12:38 AM
He is also highly confused if he thinks Chavez was good for liberty.

Neither Chavez was much good for liberty. So, apparently we agree on something.

enhanced_deficit
11-11-2018, 01:58 AM

Could this also be the reason he congratulated Obama at the end of his first term?
He doesn't come across as an opportunist who changes his tune with the wind.

https://malaach.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/trumpobama.png

enhanced_deficit
11-17-2018, 09:39 AM
Is Cortez trying to kick beloved Pelosi out?

Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’ becomes flash point for Pelosi

11/15/2018

Nancy Pelosi is facing an unexpected flare-up on climate change that is complicating relationships among House Democrats ahead of crucial leadership elections.
Incoming liberals, led by Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, are demanding Pelosi go beyond her promise to revive a select committee on global warming; they want her and the rest of the Democratic Caucus to back an ambitious plan to transition the economy to 100 percent renewable energy in a little more than a decade.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/15/ocasio-cortez-green-new-deal-pelosi-966748

enhanced_deficit
11-17-2018, 07:13 PM
You’re the Best,’ Trump Once Told Pelosi

May 1, 2017

WASHINGTON — The message came in a distant January, at the dawn of a power transfer in Washington — dictated, like so much would be in due time, by something Donald J. Trump saw in the news.

“Nancy — you’re the best,” Mr. Trump wrote to Nancy Pelosi at the beginning of 2007, scribbling on an article about her swearing-in as House speaker after Democrats seized control of the chamber. “Congrats. Donald.”

Mr. Trump had a small hand in her elevation. He had made a $20,000 donation to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/us/politics/trump-nancy-pelosi-congress.html

enhanced_deficit
12-08-2018, 12:38 AM
No, Trump and Nancy Pelosi did not watch midterm election results together or made secret deal (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?529100-No-Trump-and-Nancy-Pelosi-did-not-watch-midterm-election-results-together-or-made-secret-deal&)

Pelosi Emphasizes pro-Israel Leadership in Next House at Adelson-backed Confab

JTA and Ron Kampeas
Dec 03, 2018

https://images.haarets.co.il/image/upload/w_609,h_343,q_auto,c_fill,f_auto/fl_any_format.preserve_transparency.progressive:no ne/v1527777257/1.6136861.961819113.jpg House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi, who lead a delegation of Democrats to Israel and Jordan in late March. Jonathan Ernst/ Reuters Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat who likely will be Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, listed pro-Israel lawmakers she plans to name to key committee positions and said her party remained fundamentally pro-Israel.
“We have people very well paced to share our values,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said, addressing the conclusion Sunday of the annual Israeli-American Council conference, after listing planned assignments.
Pelosi said she would name Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., to chair the Appropriations Committee; Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., to chair the Foreign Affairs Committee; Ted Deutch, D-Fla., to chair the Middle East subcommittee; Adam Schiff, D-Calif., to chair the Intelligence Committee; Alcee Hastings, D-Fla., to chair the human rights-monitoring Helsinki Committee; Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., to a key Appropriations Committee position; and Lois Frankel, D-Fla., to a key Foreign Affairs Committee position.
All have longstanding pro-Israel records and all but Hastings are Jewish.

enhanced_deficit
12-18-2018, 10:50 PM
Could MAGA-Pelosi bipartisan team produce some great universal healthcare plan with all the goods and no bads?
Pelosi may have been onto something when she said "Let's hear it for pre-existing conditions".

https://cdn.mrctv.org/files/images/Screen%20Shot%202018-12-14%20at%207.44.37%20PM.png

https://www.democraticwhip.gov/sites/default/files/tweet%20DJT%205.2.17.png

r3volution 3.0
12-18-2018, 10:55 PM
taking care of pre-existing conditions

Imma insure your house after it burned down (gubmint's gonna pay for it)

enhanced_deficit
12-19-2018, 04:06 PM
Nice quote. MAGA is not perfect but he's no where near as socialist as HRC and has much better deal making skills.

Schifference
12-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Nice quote. MAGA is not perfect but he's no where near as socialist as HRC and has much better deal making skills.

Not nearly as good as Barack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA

enhanced_deficit
01-08-2019, 08:52 PM
To be fair, Schumer also loves this country.
As does MAGA's NSA Bolton.

Stratovarious
01-09-2019, 07:24 AM
If Nancy Pelosi slips and hits her head on a marble table
what do they do?
Repair the table.
:frog:

Schifference
01-09-2019, 07:27 AM
I think Pelosi and Schumer have endorsed an idea even Rand can agree with. Vote and pass individual Bills.

Stratovarious
01-09-2019, 07:35 AM
I think Pelosi and Schumer have endorsed an idea even Rand can agree with. Vote and pass individual Bills. wut, no omnibus bills, where 'save the children' bills include funding Sandinista Rebels ?
(sarc)

Schifference
01-09-2019, 07:41 AM
Pelosi said she intends to begin passing individual bills to reopen agencies in the coming days.
More at link:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schumer-pelosi-give-rebuttal-to-trumps-oval-office-address

Superfluous Man
01-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Jesuit-trained Trump

What's the source for this claim?

shakey1
01-09-2019, 09:48 AM
I think Pelosi and Schumer have endorsed an idea even Rand can agree with. Vote and pass individual Bills.

H.R. 4335 (114th) One Subject at a Time Act

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr4335

Superfluous Man
01-09-2019, 09:51 AM

Have Pelosi and Schumer really endorsed this?

Or are you just inferring that from rhetoric they've used to engender sympathy for their position in the shutdown?

devil21
01-09-2019, 12:07 PM
What's the source for this claim?

Easy enough to google around but here's a Time article and a yt vid to get ya started.

http://time.com/4420430/tim-kaine-catholic-abortion/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZmyVS4OeHg

Superfluous Man
01-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Easy enough to google around but here's a Time article and a yt vid to get ya started.

http://time.com/4420430/tim-kaine-catholic-abortion/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZmyVS4OeHg

From your first link:

For Trump, his two years at Fordham University, a Jesuit school in the Bronx, seem to leave little impact on his life. After his sophomore year, Trump transferred to the Ivy league University of Pennsylvania

Is that all you were talking about?

devil21
01-09-2019, 12:16 PM
From your first link:

Is that all you were talking about?

Obviously not.

Superfluous Man
01-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Obviously not.

What's your source for whatever it was that you were talking about? Preferably something that's not a video if possible.

devil21
01-09-2019, 01:58 PM
What's your source for whatever it was that you were talking about? Preferably something that's not a video if possible.

Are you writing a thesis and need something for the bibliography?

Superfluous Man
01-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Are you writing a thesis and need something for the bibliography?

It just stood out to me as odd, so I just wanted to see if there was anything to the claim.

devil21
01-09-2019, 10:39 PM
It just stood out to me as odd, so I just wanted to see if there was anything to the claim.

Ah well I gave you a couple items to get started with. Trump went to two Jesuit schools, his kids went to or currently go to Jesuit schools. He appoints Jesuits to SCOTUS and surrounds himself with Jesuit cabinet members. He admitted attending Jesuit events from a young age with his father. That's in addition to the info in the links I posted. If it walks like a duck...

Superfluous Man
01-10-2019, 07:28 AM
Ah well I gave you a couple items to get started with. Trump went to two Jesuit schools, his kids went to or currently go to Jesuit schools. He appoints Jesuits to SCOTUS and surrounds himself with Jesuit cabinet members. He admitted attending Jesuit events from a young age with his father. That's in addition to the info in the links I posted. If it walks like a duck...

Many, many, people have attended Catholic schools. And I'm not sure what percentage of those schools are Jesuit, but it's a high percentage. The Jesuits tend to be more school-focused than the other priestly orders. Whether at the K-12 level or the college level, there's nothing especially remarkable about the classes taught at these schools. In K-12 they include all the usual classes along with some very basic classes that teach about the Bible and Roman Catholic theology. In college, the array of specializations and the depth people can go in them is of course larger, but again, no different than other colleges, apart from some of what would be offered in the Theology departments, and there's nothing secret about the what is taught in any classes of course. Whatever secret conspiracies Jesuits may be involved in behind closed doors, they don't come out in the classes they offer the public. The Jesuits are a Roman Catholic priestly order. To be a Jesuit, one must be a Roman Catholic priest. To my knowledge, Trump has appointed zero Roman Catholic priests to any high office. Gorsuch is a Protestant who attended a Jesuit school as a child. Kavanaugh is a Catholic, but not a Jesuit. Like pretty much all active Catholics, he has a history of supporting in various ways various Catholic schools and other organizations, which would naturally include Jesuit ones.

It's really hard to leap from someone attending an organization's school as a child, or sending their children to that organization's school, to that person being involved in a conspiracy with members of that organization, particularly if the organization in question is a Roman Catholic priestly order, and the person in question is not even a Roman Catholic at all.

devil21
01-11-2019, 12:02 AM
Many, many, people have attended Catholic schools. And I'm not sure what percentage of those schools are Jesuit, but it's a high percentage. The Jesuits tend to be more school-focused than the other priestly orders. Whether at the K-12 level or the college level, there's nothing especially remarkable about the classes taught at these schools. In K-12 they include all the usual classes along with some very basic classes that teach about the Bible and Roman Catholic theology. In college, the array of specializations and the depth people can go in them is of course larger, but again, no different than other colleges, apart from some of what would be offered in the Theology departments, and there's nothing secret about the what is taught in any classes of course. Whatever secret conspiracies Jesuits may be involved in behind closed doors, they don't come out in the classes they offer the public. The Jesuits are a Roman Catholic priestly order. To be a Jesuit, one must be a Roman Catholic priest. To my knowledge, Trump has appointed zero Roman Catholic priests to any high office. Gorsuch is a Protestant who attended a Jesuit school as a child. Kavanaugh is a Catholic, but not a Jesuit. Like pretty much all active Catholics, he has a history of supporting in various ways various Catholic schools and other organizations, which would naturally include Jesuit ones.

It's really hard to leap from someone attending an organization's school as a child, or sending their children to that organization's school, to that person being involved in a conspiracy with members of that organization, particularly if the organization in question is a Roman Catholic priestly order, and the person in question is not even a Roman Catholic at all.

Jesuits are a papal military order, not a religious practice. No, a Jesuit does not have to be a priest. No, not all Catholic schools are Jesuit schools, per se, but some are very openly Jesuit, including the schools Trump attended and the schools his kids do. OTOH, some schools aren't even Catholic but do have Jesuit fraternities, such as Skull and Bones. I mean, believe whatever you want and choose to not research into it if you don't want to but I've seen loads of direct and anecdotal evidence that he's a member of the Jesuit order.

Superfluous Man
01-11-2019, 07:49 AM
I've seen loads of direct and anecdotal evidence that he's a member of the Jesuit order.

Evidence such as what?

If you really have seen evidence that he belongs to the Jesuit order (which is an order of Roman Catholic priests, unless you're talking about some other group that's also called by the name "Jesuit," in which case none of the connections with the Roman Catholic priestly order that have been mentioned are of any relevance), then why haven't you presented it? When I first asked you for your source, that would have been a good time to do that, rather than linking to a news article that said the exact opposite.

devil21
01-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Evidence such as what?

If you really have seen evidence that he belongs to the Jesuit order (which is an order of Roman Catholic priests, unless you're talking about some other group that's also called by the name "Jesuit," in which case none of the connections with the Roman Catholic priestly order that have been mentioned are of any relevance), then why haven't you presented it? When I first asked you for your source, that would have been a good time to do that, rather than linking to a news article that said the exact opposite.

Seems you have some skin in this game. Doth protest a little much.

Anyway, I've already given you some 100% accurate evidence several times to get you started, you're free to research for yourself and draw whatever conclusions you wish. It's not my job to hold your hand. And again, no, Jesuits are not a priestly order, it is a military order, made up of crypto-Jew Catholic "converts".

Here, read this:
http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/marranos-everywhere-christian-kabbalists-and-conquest-new-world

enhanced_deficit
04-14-2019, 08:30 PM
Hillary Clinton also loves this country. Not so sure about Julian Assange.

enhanced_deficit
04-26-2019, 12:55 AM
https://breakthematrix.com/blog/pelosi-if-our-capitol-crumbles-to-the-ground-the-one-thing-that-remains-is-our-commitment-to-israel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWCvI0Zqus

Trump: "I have always liked Jimmy Carter"

enhanced_deficit
06-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Very disappointed.

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:41f15a86076848f897669c4f6e20c550/2000.jpeg
PELOSI WANTS TRUMP IN PRISON (https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/05/pelosi-impeachment-1355435) https://www.drudgereport.com/i/logo9.gif

enhanced_deficit
08-20-2019, 08:25 PM

MAGA does not support pre-existing conditions but Pelosi does.

enhanced_deficit
09-25-2019, 09:55 AM
This is no way to return the favor:

Pelosi orders impeachment probe: ‘No one is above the law’

By LISA MASCARO, MARY CLARE JALONICK and MICHAEL BALSAMO

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/932990ebdc9f45f48c4bfa48925a1710/800.jpeg
1 of 14
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of Calif., reads a statement announcing a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

(https://apnews.com/a9a0bed9f81343b7a725a9adcd84e01b/gallery/932990ebdc9f45f48c4bfa48925a1710)WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi launched a formal impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump on Tuesday, yielding to mounting pressure from fellow Democrats and plunging a deeply divided nation into an election-year clash between Congress and the commander in chief.
The probe focuses partly on whether Trump abused his presidential powers and sought help from a foreign government to undermine Democratic foe Joe Biden and help his own reelection. Pelosi said such actions would mark a “betrayal of his oath of office” and declared, “No one is above the law.”
The impeachment inquiry, after months of investigations by House Democrats of the Trump administration, sets up the party’s most direct and consequential confrontation with the president, injects deep uncertainty into the 2020 election campaign and tests anew the nation’s constitutional system of checks and balances.
Trump, who thrives on combat, has all but dared Democrats to take this step, confident that the specter of impeachment led by the opposition party will bolster rather than diminish his political support.
Meeting with world leaders at the United Nations, he previewed his defense in an all-caps tweet:
“PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”

https://apnews.com/a9a0bed9f81343b7a725a9adcd84e01b

enhanced_deficit
10-21-2019, 10:21 PM
The high and the lows of their mutual support and admiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-01JlgcjBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-01JlgcjBo

Pelosi requests prayer for Trump's health after his 'very serious meltdown'

by Tim Pearce
| October 16, 2019 06:42 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi questioned President Trump’s mental health after he had an alleged "meltdown" with Democratic congressional leaders.
Trump met with Democratic leadership at the White House on Wednesday, who walked out of the meeting early and spoke to reporters outside.
"Right now we have to pray for [Trump's] health because this was a very serious meltdown," Pelosi said. Trump called (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/democrats-angrily-walk-out-white-house-meeting-after-trump-meltdown-n1067716) Pelosi a "third-grade politician," the speaker said.

PELOSI openly questions TRUMP’s sanity: “Right now we have to pray for his health because this was a very serious melt down” pic.twitter.com/IjZ1kyBTyu (https://t.co/IjZ1kyBTyu)
— Scott Wong (@scottwongDC) October 16, 2019 (https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/1184571908047671297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

"The President was measured, factual and decisive, while Speaker Pelosi's decision to walk out was baffling, but not surprising," White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham told the Washington Examiner in a statement. "She had no intention of listening or contributing to an important meeting on national security issues. While democratic leadership chose to storm out and get in front of the cameras to whine, everyone else in the meeting chose to stay in the room and work on behalf of this country."
Last month, Pelosi claimed (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-i-pray-for-the-president-all-the-time) to "pray for the president all the time," telling MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, "I pray for the safety of his family, wish that he would pray for the safety of other families and do something courageous on guns. But I also pray that God will illuminate him to see right from wrong. It's very problematic."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-requests-prayer-for-trumps-health-after-his-very-serious-meltdown

enhanced_deficit
12-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Granted GOPA wing leadership appears to be sinking on its own under the increasing weight of Foreign-Firster Deep Neocons, following rebuke of a sitting elected POTUS by the "catholic" speaker who "loves this country" is stunning even if it won't be filed under "ungrateful" category by future historians:

"A Historic Day For Nancy Pelosi
The House Speaker on Thursday announced she instructed chairmen to draft articles of impeachment and pushed back against the notion that she had hate for the president"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxZOjCgh0DE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxZOjCgh0DE

enhanced_deficit
12-18-2019, 05:32 PM
Pelosi today in Congress expressed her 'love for the country':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJw54lq8Jcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJw54lq8Jcs

dannno
12-18-2019, 06:14 PM
:tears::tears::tears:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206335971974959107?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1206335971974959107&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fhou se%2F474680-gop-lawmaker-on-trump-tweet-about-pelosis-teeth-falling-out-its-not-the-way

juleswin
12-18-2019, 07:21 PM
Are these mother f**** still pretending like they hate each other? The sheep dog and the shepherd are working together. Wake up people

WARNING: FEMALE NUDITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3NSV0-_lM

enhanced_deficit
02-04-2020, 09:43 PM
4 minutes ago

Pelosi rips up Trump speech at conclusion of State of the Union

https://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/pelosinancy_trumpdonald_pencemike_020420gn_lead.jp g?itok=lle9JIxF
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday ripped up her copy of President Trump's prepared remarks at the conclusion of his State of the Union address.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/481540-pelosi-rips-up-trump-speech-at-conclusion-of-state-of-the-union

Anti Globalist
02-05-2020, 08:34 AM
After that stunt she pulled after the SOTU, I'm finding it highly doubtful that she loves this country.

unknown
02-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Did she always have big titties?

enhanced_deficit
02-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Don't know :) But that question is very politically incorrect.

In related:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/55/2b/ca/552bca7b58b43d37f8ee538a1d23b423.jpg

enhanced_deficit
02-16-2020, 02:49 PM
Did GOPA wing donors know back in 2016 that they were investing in such an emotional roller coaster LOL

Donald just retweeted John Dennis (CA) ... (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?543858-Donald-just-retweeted-John-Dennis-(CA)&)

enhanced_deficit
04-10-2020, 07:15 PM
MSGA - Make Spending Great Again

The Bi-partisan Big Spending era is upon us and "no one has seen anything like this before".

Federal Debt Tops $24 Trillion for First Time; GAO: 'The Current Federal Fiscal Path is Unsustainable'

By Terence P. Jeffrey | April 9, 2020

https://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/article_medium/s3/2020-04/peltrumpget.png

(CNSNews.com) - The debt of the federal government topped $24 trillion for the first time on Tuesday, when it climbed from $23,917,212,663,857.59 to $24,011,523,316,653.36, according to data released by the Treasury Department.
On Wednesday, it continued climbing, ascending to $24,111,832,049,884.90.
The federal debt's climb from the $23-trillion threshold to the $24-trillion threshold was the fastest climb from one trillion-dollar marker to another in the history of the federal debt—taking only 159 days.

Trump defends $25 million in Kennedy Center funding in coronavirus stimulus

By Brett Samuels - 03/25/20

President Trump on Wednesday defended the inclusion of $25 million in funding for the Kennedy Center as part of the massive economic relief bill aimed at boosting small businesses and workers harmed by the fallout of the coronavirus.

Trump fashioned himself a supporter of the arts, arguing that the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is deserving of assistance given its inability to put on shows as officials ban large gatherings to try to curb the spread of the virus.
"I’m a fan of that," Trump said of the funding. "I haven’t spent time there because I’m far too busy. I’d love to go there evenings, but I’m too busy doing things."
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-coronavirus (https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/489579-trump-defends-25-million-in-kennedy-center-funding-in-coronavirus)