PDA

View Full Version : At the polling locations....please take this opportunity....

PAF
11-06-2018, 08:13 AM
Whether you vote or not - PLEASE go to a precinct and take a few minutes to talk to folks about:

1. TSA Domestic Checkpoints across America

2. Biometric ID for all Americans.

3. 24/7 Facial Recognition Surveillance, which is being tested now in Orlando.

Please urge them to contact their CONgresscritters and Senators to REJECT these dystopian efforts.

This is where active members of the community go and you don't need to go door to door. If each of us does this at our locations it will help spread the word across the country.

(202) 224-3121

Already voted? Go back after work if you have some time! Best thing is, you can leave "party" out of it.

PAF
11-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Voting won't change a thing unless people are aware of what's going on. It's bad enough msm and trump aren't talking about this.

Anti Federalist
11-06-2018, 10:22 AM
Voting won't change a thing unless people are aware of what's going on. It's bad enough msm and trump aren't talking about this.

Why?

Nobody gives a shit.

I made a spectacle of myself for 15 years at airports all around the country trying to bring awareness to this kind of shit.

All I got was dim, bovine blank looks or hostility.

specsaregood
11-06-2018, 10:23 AM
I think you will be disappointed if you do; americans love that stuff.

oyarde
11-06-2018, 10:28 AM
I am opposed to all of it , where I live if you go to a polling place talking about anything other than the weather or crops they are liable to call a sheriffs deputy to ask you to leave .

Schifference
11-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Make sure someone knows where you went and are prepared to post bail for you.

Schifference
11-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Oh yes and if you are employed you might want to go disguised because if a video gets out you may get fired.

PAF
11-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Why?

Nobody gives a $#@!.

I made a spectacle of myself for 15 years at airports all around the country trying to bring awareness to this kind of $#@!.

Same here for the most part at the airports.

But there are some who are opposed to it, including religious folk who think it's a sign of the devil.

Stats say every call represents 100 so why not use it to an advantage.

I went to the Harrisburg gun rally about a year ago and gave a speech on this sort of thing. All of the gunners applauded. I handed out sheets with the bill number on it and the switchboard operator. That bill got rejected. Imagine that.

PAF
11-06-2018, 10:37 AM
I can't believe the responses on this Ron Paul I mean TRUMP board as of late. I do this sort of thing all the time. Stay far enough back from the entrance and talk to folks on their way out. Cops, constables, never say a hoot.

So you guys just stop exercising your rights and cave?!

Schifference
11-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Free speech/expression is only allowable for liberals.

PAF
11-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Free speech/expression is only allowable for liberals.

Hang with me and see how it's done.

So far there are roughly 10 of us hitting each precinct in our area.

Dress dapper - for the ladies.

Schifference
11-06-2018, 10:51 AM
Hang with me and see how it's done.

So far there are roughly 10 of us hitting each precinct in our area.

Dress dapper - for the ladies.

+ Rep! Please post video.

PAF
11-06-2018, 10:55 AM
+ Rep! Please post video.

Jamesiv1
11-06-2018, 11:04 AM
attempt to pin a flower to their shirt and dance around a bit. That works pretty good.

Anti Federalist
11-06-2018, 11:06 AM
I can't believe the responses on this Ron Paul I mean TRUMP board as of late. I do this sort of thing all the time. Stay far enough back from the entrance and talk to folks on their way out. Cops, constables, never say a hoot.

Nah, don't take my cynicism as a gauge of everybody.

It's just tough after decades of daily outrage to get outraged at anything when everything is an outrage.

PAF
11-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Some stuff was deleted but here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtkKXaBOofzS8J0jBUs_6TA

osan
11-06-2018, 11:10 AM

I'm not caving. Drspite being a hopeless situation, I press on. I' d rather go down swinging than whimpering on bended knee.

Death to all tyrants, and all that rot

oyarde
11-06-2018, 11:14 AM

It's just tough after decades of daily outrage to get outraged at anything when everything is an outrage.

Ya I will have to leave the highly effective polling place harassment to the under 50 crowd . I am busy preparing for more important things .

PAF
11-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Ya I will have to leave the polling place harassment to the under 50 crowd . I am busy preparing for more important things .

That criteria would leave me out lol

Danke
11-06-2018, 11:25 AM
I am busy preparing for more important things .

Another Pow Wow tonight?

aGameOfThrones
11-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Why?

Nobody gives a $#@!.

I made a spectacle of myself for 15 years at airports all around the country trying to bring awareness to this kind of $#@!.

this ^

RonZeplin
11-06-2018, 11:39 AM

New wave Liberty Lovers kick back, and let Javanka do the heavy lifting.

Ender
11-06-2018, 11:57 AM

Pretty much this. ^^^^

PAF
11-06-2018, 12:16 PM

misterx
11-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Most people are sheep and won't care, but most people don't decide the direction the world takes, only the small fraction who get involved.

oyarde
11-06-2018, 01:17 PM
They actually had signs out today outside of the parking area forbidding that activity today so your choice would be stand on the highway or in the ditch . Must have known you guys were coming

oyarde
11-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Another Pow Wow tonight?

Of course .

PAF
11-06-2018, 06:40 PM
First time I voted in years. ALL libertarians, and 1 republican who I CM’d for.

We split up to different precincts between 2 counties and passed out the sheets in the OP... many conversations. Folks were confused at first until it was spelled out for them. And then the fireworks. They were fumed that there was no msm coverage, a few took their phones out to confirm what I shared resulting in head shaking. They were appreciative of the phone number at the bottom.

Made me reminisce about the 2012 national campaign I worked on during that year :-)

All in all a good fun day whether my candidates win or not.

Schifference
11-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Congratulations! You are a true patriot.

enhanced_deficit
11-06-2018, 07:07 PM
To give credit where due, both MAGA and GOP led Congress support defending our liberties and freedoms at home while supporting robust foreign policy abroad in Yemen, Syria, Iran, Gaza etc:

House Extends Surveillance Law, Rejecting New Privacy Safeguards
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/fisa-surveillance-congress-trump.html
Jan 11, 2018 - President Trump tweeted in support of an amendment to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, on Thursday. It was the latest ...

Trump Says He Supports Reauthorizing Patriot Act
Republican presidential candidate and billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump said that he supports reauthorizing the USA PATRIOT Act and bulk cell ...

ThePaleoLibertarian
11-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Accosting people to discuss issues they have no conception of or interest in isn't a way to get them on your side. The PR incompetence of libertarians seems to know no bounds.

PAF
11-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Accosting people to discuss issues they have no conception of or interest in isn't a way to get them on your side. The PR incompetence of libertarians seems to know no bounds.

Not sure what you’re getting at here.

That’s exactly how I got into this back in 2011. Since then we have recruited new folks who still to this day attend the weekly meetings.

You should see how many flock to our table at the monthly gun shows, where we chat and hand out lots of information.