PDA

View Full Version : The next 72 hours... Any House or Senate flipping(s) ...???

Aratus
11-03-2018, 02:52 AM
In the Bi-Election...

oyarde
11-03-2018, 07:50 AM
I see no chance for any dem gains in senate . Here I expect to be rid of the one there is . A former house member obamacare voter.

Anti Globalist
11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Don't see the house or senate flipping.

TheTexan
11-03-2018, 09:13 AM
This is going to be a great election

One to remember :cool:

TheCount
11-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Woo, multiple choice!

Occam's Banana
11-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Any House or Senate flipping(s) ...???

Yes. Absolutely. Both House and Senate ...

https://i.imgflip.com/6mq9l.jpg

Oh ... wait ... n/m ...

oyarde
11-03-2018, 03:15 PM
Pubs could end up with as many as 57 if you write off Ca , Vt , Mn , Me , Ny , Va , NJ , De , Hi , Md , Ma , Mi , Ri ,Oh , Ct , Pa , Wi , Wa , Nm and say one more .

EBounding
11-03-2018, 08:50 PM

So exciting! Always remember, VOTING is the most important thing you can do.

https://i.imgur.com/sBrSDNi.jpg

UWDude
11-04-2018, 10:09 AM
In another thread, I mentioned something about Kanye playing catch with his kids, and how it relates to the election.
It relates on a multidimensional level. Both gender and race.
And as I have cryptically spelled out many times, instincts will always beat tribalism.
The DNC are about to get whalloped, on every battleground.

The idea here, is to demonize one group, and elevate another. Identity politics do not work if you say everybody is equally wonderful, and all political power will be relegated via a fair and equitable system. Identity politics tells one group of people the other group is oppressing them, and therefore, they shall be rewarded with political power and all it comes with, to make things equal.

The problem is, the DNC weighted race equally with gender. It is not. You can blame the blindness of feminist theory, which tries to claim that "gender is JUST a social construct". Gender may very well be a social construct. In many ways it is. Certainly the clothing styles to denote gender are a social construct. The problem I have, is with the word "JUST".

Many insect colonies are driven on "just" a social construct instinct. Like our reptilian brain, we all have our insect brain. We all have rules that make us part of society, and the hive-mind. From things as basic to don't poop in the frozen foods section, to things like showing respect when on sacred ground. So to discount "social constructs" as something that can be overwritten with "proper education", is their first grave miscalculation.

The gender battle of the identity politics war is the DNC's gettysburg.
They thought they could rally most white women, (70 - 80%) and some of the white men (40 - 50%).
As I said, they weighted gender equally with race, which was far too heavy.
Because race, social construct that it is, does not influence ones emotions as heavily as gender does.
Even if a black man or woman was asked, "what do you spend more time thinking about, the opposite race, and how unfair it is, or the opposite sex?" Ask any person. They spend way more time thinking about sexual attraction, than almost anything else. That's why sex sells.
If it wasn't for "just" that silly social construct called gender, we would be bonobos.

They then thought they could win, with racial demographics, figuring they would get 70 - 80% of all minorities.
It is all very academic. I am sure some lifetime student was very proud of the theory as they touted it as the best DNC strategy.
They did not see how their emasculation strategy, whereby men were castigated as "oppressors", would fail to jive with the reality of men.

Minority men, could see, some of them quite clearly, there was a system of "oppression" by white people. It used to be codified into law, (and it still kind of is), but nothing like the Spanish colonial "Casta" system (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta), a socio-legal racial hierarchy based on skin color. Whitest at the top and blackest at the bottom.

But there is no way in hell all those mixed race MEN working the shipyards, construction, the garbage collectors, utility workers etc... ..are going to think they are oppressors because they are male. Or if they are, it is because of machismo, which I find to be the best word to describe male instinct to competition, sturdiness and strength. Either way, the feminist lose on this front lose way more men than they expected. It was only a matter of time. The further they pushed, the more the machismo would push back.

Thomas called it a lynching, Kavenaugh called it a crucifixion.

DNC is done for.
I feel it in my gut, just like when i knew Trump was going to win.

enhanced_deficit
11-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Voted.
RINOs-MAGA vs Dems... sort of excited.

CaptUSA
11-04-2018, 11:27 AM

I just can’t wait until it’s over and we can finally get back to the business of campaigning for the next election.

CCTelander
11-04-2018, 11:30 AM
I just can’t wait until it’s over and we can finally get back to the business of campaigning for the next election.

Campaign hard. Vote harder.

Anti Globalist
11-04-2018, 11:43 AM
I bet I'll vote harder than everyone here.

osan
11-04-2018, 11:44 AM
In the Bi-Election...

Let us pray that both houses flip, impeach Trump, have Pence imprisoned, and work their way down the line of succession until a Democrat (all HAIL!!) is installed as president, whereafter they will declare martial (marshall?) law and begin the difficult but necessary task of eliminating all white people from the book of the living.

America must be saved... from Americans.

TheTexan
11-04-2018, 04:33 PM
I bet I'll vote harder than everyone here.

Not a chance :cool: