PDA

View Full Version : Male Teacher Disciplined for Refusing to Watch Teen Girl Shower

Swordsmyth
11-02-2018, 10:04 PM
A male middle-school teacher in Florida is being punished for refusing to watch a female student shower naked after physical-education class, sparking an outcry among parents and advocates for sanity everywhere. The outrageous controversy has also garnered the attention of Liberty Counsel, a Christian public-interest legal organization that is fighting to protect the teacher and the boys who wish to shower and get dressed without a girl present.

According to a report by WND (https://www.wnd.com/2018/10/male-teacher-ordered-to-observe-teen-girl-in-shower/), the scandal at Chasco Middle School in Land O’ Lakes, Florida, surrounds an “unwritten” transgender policy. Basically, under the scheme, boys who claim to be girls, and girls who claim to be boys, must be allowed to use the bathroom and locker room of their choice. The school's two P.E. teachers objected, but were ordered to keep silent. In fact, they were even prohibited from warning the children so they could take cover, with the school claiming that would be “discriminatory.”

When the girl walked in unannounced and caught the boys literally with their pants down, the male students suffered embarrassment and mental anguish. Some of the boys rushed to find the teachers so the adults in the room could sort out the situation. Unfortunately, though, the teachers had been gagged by school administrators, and so they could not even answer questions about what was going on, according to Liberty Counsel.

As a result of the male teacher's refusal to go in the locker room while a girl was naked, he was accused by school officials of not doing his supposed “job,” which includes periodically walking through the locker rooms and showers to check on the boys. He said he could not and would not knowingly place himself in a position where he would “observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress.” And so, he was told by school administrators that he would be transferred to another school as a disciplinary measure.

More at: http://freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/874-male-teacher-disciplined-for-refusing-to-watch-teen-girl-shower

Brian4Liberty
11-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Leftist logic.

Swordsmyth
11-02-2018, 10:24 PM
Leftist logic.
Once you accept a faulty premise no amount of logic can save you.

Swordsmyth
11-27-2018, 06:25 PM
After sparking a national outcry, the government school in Florida that was persecuting a male middle-school teacher for refusing to watch a young girl shower naked is doubling down. First, as reported in The Newman Report last month (https://freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/874-male-teacher-disciplined-for-refusing-to-watch-teen-girl-shower), Pasco County Public Schools threatened to re-assign the teacher to another school in retaliation for refusing to watch the minor girl in the shower. Now, school officials have been exposed threatening to fire him and destroy his career.

An exchange of e-mails (http://lc.org/PDFs/Attachments2PRsLAs/2018/103118EmailchainWewillnottoleratehisbehavior.pdf) among education bureaucrats released by the Christian public interest law firm Liberty Counsel shows, among other scandals, that officials wanted to make an example of the teacher. Office for Employee Relations Director Kathleen Anne Scalise, for instance, said in an e-mail that firing the PE teacher “sends a message that we will not tolerate his behavior,” according to a report in WND (https://www.wnd.com/2018/11/now-man-faces-threat-to-career-for-refusing-to-watch-girl-shower/?cat_orig=us).
The school district's lawyer, meanwhile, was quoted threatening the teacher that his decision not to watch an underage girl naked “might cost you your job.” Even more serious, “your teacher certificate might be taken from you, to where you can no longer teach,” the officials said. In other words, these crazed school bureaucrats are conspiring to destroy a man's life and livelihood for doing the right thing.

More at: https://freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/910-update-school-seeks-to-destroy-male-teacher-for-not-watching-girl-shower

Brian4Liberty
11-27-2018, 06:35 PM
2+2=5.

Zippyjuan
11-27-2018, 07:07 PM
We need more bathroom cops to make certain people are using the proper facilities.

Anti Globalist
11-27-2018, 07:08 PM
Good on that teacher for refusing to do something that would make him a pedophile.

Swordsmyth
11-27-2018, 07:14 PM
We need more bathroom cops to make certain people are using the proper facilities.
Girls in school shouldn't be allowed to use the boys' bathroom and a male teacher shouldn't be forced to watch a girl shower.

You are letting your pro-pedophilia beliefs show again.

tod evans
11-27-2018, 07:35 PM
Such intolerance must not be tolerated...

Errrr, wait?

DamianTV
11-28-2018, 02:09 AM
So now not committing a crime is a crime? We're fucked.

phill4paul
11-28-2018, 08:50 AM
Time to end the practice of bathrooms and showers. Just put the teenage infants in diapers through college. A baby rattle and a pacifier and their needs are complete.

Occam's Banana
11-28-2018, 09:26 AM
With a "reality" like this, who needs Franz Kafka?

Superfluous Man
11-28-2018, 09:30 AM
What genitalia did the teen girl in question have? A penis? Or a vagina?

I'm so confused.

Danke
11-28-2018, 09:45 AM
The local school here did just the opposite when I volunteered.

parocks
11-28-2018, 02:32 PM
Time to end the practice of bathrooms and showers. Just put the teenage infants in diapers through college. A baby rattle and a pacifier and their needs are complete.

No more public schools. Save money.

parocks
11-28-2018, 02:33 PM

I'm so confused.

I assume that crazy boy = girl. But I'm not sure.

asurfaholic
11-28-2018, 02:37 PM
This story gives me the pure creeps. So many things wrong with this picture.

acptulsa
11-28-2018, 02:50 PM
So now not committing a crime is a crime? We're $#@!ed.

That's the goal--the end game--of tyranny. When you're damned if you do and damned if you don't (because both are illegal) then justice is dead, and they can arrest who they want when they want.

Ender
11-28-2018, 02:53 PM
Girls in school shouldn't be allowed to use the boys' bathroom and a male teacher shouldn't be forced to watch a girl shower.

You are letting your pro-pedophilia beliefs show again.

That was sarcasm- stop with the insults.

acptulsa
11-28-2018, 02:57 PM

But he enjoys showing off his protected status. What fun is it being the only member on the site who is immune to all the guidelines if he doesn't violate them?

CCTelander
11-28-2018, 03:00 PM

Hey, you gotta go with what you've got. Usually, insults are all he really has, ergo...

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 03:08 PM
Sarcasm in support of the pedohilic school policy, stop defending the indefensible.

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 03:09 PM
But he enjoys showing off his protected status. What fun is it being the only member on the site who is immune to all the guidelines if he doesn't violate them?
LOL

I see you are going to defend the pedophile supporter as well.

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 03:10 PM
Hey, you gotta go with what you've got. Usually, insults are all he really has, ergo...
Another one?

Is every troll on the site going to expose himself defending zippy's defense of the pedo school?

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 03:11 PM

I'm so confused.
It's a girl that pretends to be a boy.

acptulsa
11-28-2018, 03:17 PM
LOL

I see you are going to defend the pedophile supporter as well.

Oh? Got a quote to support that? Or are you just going to let that libel stand on its own as yet another example of just how immune you are to the forum guidelines?

Because I don't see a pedophile. I see a teacher who got in trouble for refusing to behave as one. Are you trying to libel me? Because he is the man you're libeling.

CCTelander
11-28-2018, 03:17 PM
Another one?

Is every troll on the site going to expose himself defending zippy's defense of the pedo school?

Oh fuck off.

I'm neither a troll nor defending any alleged defense of the "pedo school." Just pointing out how little substance so many of your posts contain. Kind of like the above.

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 03:19 PM
Oh? Got a quote to support that? Or are you just going to let that libel stand on its own as yet another example of just how immune you are to the forum guidelines?

Because I don't see a pedophile. I see a teacher who got in trouble for refusing to behave as one. Are you trying to libel me? Because he is the man you're libeling.
The school is pushing this to normalize pedo behavior and zippy is supporting them.

acptulsa
11-28-2018, 03:21 PM
The school is pushing this to normalize pedo behavior and zippy is supporting them.

So you were calling ZJ a...?

Ender
11-28-2018, 04:30 PM
Sarcasm in support of the pedohilic school policy, stop defending the indefensible.

That's complete bullshit. Zip was NOT defending the school.

Ender
11-28-2018, 04:32 PM
Another one?

No one is defending a pedo school, including Zippy- and you've just proved that YOU are the biggest troll on this forum.

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 04:33 PM
That's complete bull$#@!. Zip was NOT defending the school.
Yes he was.

The school is allowing a girl to use the boys' bathroom and zip was implying that preventing her from doing so would be a police state.

This thread is also about the school attempting to force the male teacher to watch the girl shower and zip is trying to change the subject to the bathroom policy to distract from that.

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 04:34 PM
No one is defending a pedo school, including Zippy- and you've just proved that YOU are the biggest troll on this forum.

:upsidedown:The World Turned Upside Down:upsidedown:

Ender
11-28-2018, 05:07 PM
Yes he was.

The school is allowing a girl to use the boys' bathroom and zip was implying that preventing her from doing so would be a police state.

This thread is also about the school attempting to force the male teacher to watch the girl shower and zip is trying to change the subject to the bathroom policy to distract from that.

Uhhhh.....NO. Zip was not implying anything of the sort. It was pure sarcasm.

Learn to read.

Swordsmyth
11-28-2018, 05:10 PM
Uhhhh.....NO. Zip was not implying anything of the sort. It was pure sarcasm.

Learn to read.
Even sarcasm means something and that is exactly what his sarcasm implies.

This sarcasm defense that you always use is truly pitiful.

dannno
11-28-2018, 05:16 PM

Ya, it was sarcasm, meaning zippy thinks we should have less bathroom cops and let pedos use whatever bathroom they want. That is pro-pedo. That was the whole fucking point of his post.

Now conversely, that doesn't mean we should have more bathroom "cops", but the school policy should not allow for girls to use the boy's changing room for gym. That doesn't mean I think there should be a federal law, I'm just saying that is what the schools should do in order to provide a safe and healthy atmosphere for the students.

RJB
11-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Ya, it was sarcasm, meaning zippy thinks we should have less bathroom cops and let pedos use whatever bathroom they want. That is pro-pedo. That was the whole fucking point of his post.

Now conversely, that doesn't mean we should have more bathroom "cops", but the school policy should not allow for girls to use the boy's changing room for gym. That doesn't mean I think there should be a federal law, I'm just saying that is what the schools should do in order to provide a safe and healthy atmosphere for the students.

Check to see if you can post in Braille. It may be needed in this case.

Ender
11-29-2018, 03:54 AM
This sarcasm defense that you always use is truly pitiful.

Talking about yourself again, I see.

Ender
11-29-2018, 04:00 AM
Ya, it was sarcasm, meaning zippy thinks we should have less bathroom cops and let pedos use whatever bathroom they want. That is pro-pedo. That was the whole $#@!ing point of his post.

The whole fucking point I got from zip's post was that this incident was a stupid mess: letting people into opposite gender bathrooms & then demanding teachers watch them.

Suzanimal
11-29-2018, 06:08 AM

I'm so confused.

A girl (with a vagina) wants to be a boy (with a penis? I'm not sure if she wants a penis or if she just wants everyone to pretend she has a penis) and shower with boys (with penises - they don't want her to see their penises or they don't want to see her vagina - I'm not sure) and the PE teacher (male with penis) didn't walk through to see the underage boy girl (with a vagina) because that could put him in a compromising position but since the boy girl (with a vagina) wants to be a boy (without a penis) the teacher is hateful and could lose his job.

So now not committing a crime is a crime? We're fucked.

This ^^^ is the short version.

dannno
11-29-2018, 09:16 AM
The whole fucking point I got from zip's post was that this incident was a stupid mess: letting people into opposite gender bathrooms & then demanding teachers watch them.

That is incorrect.

acptulsa
11-29-2018, 09:28 AM
That is incorrect.

So letting kids into the opposite genders' showers and making teachers watch them does not create a stupid mess?

That must be what you're saying. The only other thing you could possibly be saying is, 'dannno can read Zippy's mind.' And even you couldn't be addled enough to believe you'll convince people you're clairvoyant.

dannno
11-29-2018, 09:38 AM
So letting kids into the opposite genders' showers and making teachers watch them does not create a stupid mess?

That must be what you're saying. The only other thing you could possibly be saying is, 'dannno can read Zippy's mind.' And even you couldn't be addled enough to believe you'll convince people you're clairvoyant.

Also incorrect.

Zippy's post was a canned response that came from a manual/binder that is used to mock people who post about the problems with transgender bathroom issues as being authoritarian genital checkers.

I can't believe I have to even type this out.

acptulsa
11-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Also incorrect.

Zippy's post was a canned response that came from a manual/binder that is used to mock people who post about the problems with transgender bathroom issues as being authoritarian genital checkers.

I can't believe I have to even type this out.

I can't believe you had the chutzpah to type it out.

As if there are no genital checkers in an adolescent locker room.