PDA

View Full Version : How is Sayoc "a registered Republican"?

smtwngrl2
10-28-2018, 05:31 PM
He lives in Florida and has multiple felony convictions there. Florida is one of only three states in which, if you are convicted of a felony, you lose your voting rights for life. (That may change, as it is up for a vote for this election.) But still. Tell me how he's supposedly "a registered Republican"? It's just one more thing about the official story that seems questionable.

juleswin
10-28-2018, 05:52 PM
I don't think it makes that much of a difference if he was registered or not. The fact is that he was clearly a Trump supporter and he seems to support the agenda of the republicans and at the same time opposed the liberals and the dems

I think you give into the logic that someone this lunatic was connected to the republicans by trying to deny it. The man was clearly a loon that is it, you cannot live your life trying to carter to loons. Heck you might use a simile or maybe an analogy and they would think you are talking about reality. Republican or not, he was bunkers and that is the problem. Normal people can tolerate republican rhetoric without sending bombs to insignificant politicians.

oyarde
10-28-2018, 06:18 PM
He lives in Florida and has multiple felony convictions there. Florida is one of only three states in which, if you are convicted of a felony, you lose your voting rights for life. (That may change, as it is up for a vote for this election.) But still. Tell me how he's supposedly "a registered Republican"? It's just one more thing about the official story that seems questionable.

We really do not know that he has been in Fla long . So who knows ?

Pauls' Revere
10-28-2018, 06:31 PM
what was Bowers registered as?

acptulsa
10-28-2018, 06:56 PM
Normal people can tolerate republican rhetoric without sending bombs to insignificant politicians.

The title question is an interesting one, but this one is better: How is something that has no trigger (those weren't alarm clocks), no explosive (sulpher will burn but won't blow) and no hope of reaching its target (it was common knowledge none of those people open their own mail) a "bomb"?

juleswin
10-28-2018, 07:08 PM
The title question is an interesting one, but this one is better: How is something that has no trigger (those weren't alarm clocks), no explosive (sulpher will burn but won't blow) and no hope of reaching its target (it was common knowledge none of those people open their own mail) a "bomb"?

Good points, also add to that, the only significant target among the list was Soros. None of the 2020 democrat hopeful. The man sent defective firecrackers to mostly B list politicians to further his cause but ended up hurting no one except for the people he wanted to help.

I have people at work who normally do not vote posting pics of them voting(early voting) for democrats like that somehow is a counter to this moron.

God help us all.

acptulsa
10-28-2018, 07:42 PM
...ended up hurting no one except for the people he allegedly wanted to help.

Fixed that for you.

Because the single most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever concocted is the theory that there are no conspiracies.

Zippyjuan
10-28-2018, 08:10 PM

He has numerous arrests but does not actually have a felony conviction. It takes an actual felony conviction to deprive him of his right to vote.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/10/26/bombing-suspect-is-registered-to-vote-in-miami-dade-voted-in-august-primary-2016-election/

Suzy Trutie, a spokeswoman for the Miami-Dade elections office, said that Sayoc is eligible to vote. Multiple news accounts Friday said Sayoc, a 56-year-old resident of Aventura in Northeast Miami-Dade, has a criminal record dating to the early 1990s.

According to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement file of Sayoc's criminal history, Sayoc has been arrested nine times.

Sayoc pleaded guilty to second-degree felony charges of threatening to throw and discharge a destructive device in 11th Circuit Court in Miami in November, 2002. Adjudication was withheld, meaning he avoided a felony conviction.

He also pleaded guilty to a felony charge of grand theft in the third degree in 1991. Adjudication was withheld. He has also been arrested in drug and battery charges that were either dropped or where adjudication was withheld.

Swordsmyth
10-28-2018, 08:42 PM
Good points, also add to that, the only significant target among the list was Soros. None of the 2020 democrat hopeful. The man send defective firecrackers at B list politicians to further the cause but ended up hurting no one except for the people he wanted to help.

I have people at work who normally do not vote posting pics of them voting for democrats like that somehow is a counter to this moron.

God help us all.
His handlers obviously wanted to help the Demoncrats.

Aratus
10-28-2018, 09:31 PM
He lost his house in 2009 so he did not have property in his name.
He became a drifter doing odd jobs etc. as his anger built up. It is
a fluke coincidence that Trump's Treasury Sec' was part of the bank
that "repo'd" the guy's house by way of dubious foreclosure papers.

Aratus
10-28-2018, 09:36 PM
He lost his house in 09 when FL had a real estate meltdown...

CaptainAmerica
10-29-2018, 02:32 AM
It is staged. Billary is cackling somewhere.

CaptainAmerica
10-29-2018, 02:32 AM

CIA or FBI?

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 03:42 AM

Congratulations. You're having exactly the knee jerk reaction you were programmed to have. The MSM taught you to do the trick on command and it didn't cost them a single dog biscuit. And you MAGAHeads thought you were the only ones who could whistle.

Half the partisans believe every contradictory word of the silly story, the other half of the partisans have their own partisan explanation, and all the people with brains know is it's election season and nobody--nobody--is talking about issues, records or corruption. In fact, they can't seem to talk to each other at all.

So is it really so difficult for you to understand that the powers that be couldn't possibly care less about party politics (as long as the sheep stay in the Two Approved Parties)? Or do you keep promoting blind partisanship because you've been assigned as one of our "handlers?

Slave Mentality
10-29-2018, 05:33 AM
^Hell yeah tulsa.

juleswin
10-29-2018, 06:39 AM

Maybe so, seeing as how completely idiotic his plan is, I can see it being plotted by the dems. Not saying that I believe it is what happened, just that I can see it being the case. Also, there is the strong possibility of the man suffering from some kind of mental defect that made him unable to see the consequences of his plans succeeding or failing(same result).

I have also believed that a good number(not all) of the people who are fanatic about Trump tend to suffer from some kind of mental defect/retardation(to a lesser extent for other politicians). So I am not too surprised that the suspect could be a mental case

juleswin
10-29-2018, 06:46 AM
Congratulations. You're having exactly the knee jerk reaction you were programmed to have. The MSM taught you to do the trick on command and it didn't cost them a single dog biscuit. And you MAGAHeads thought you were the only ones who could whistle.

Half the partisans believe every contradictory word of the silly story, the other half of the partisans have their own partisan explanation, and all the people with brains know is it's election season and nobody--nobody--is talking about issues, records or corruption. In fact, they can't seem to talk to each other at all.

So is it really so difficult for you to understand that the powers that be couldn't possibly care less about party politics (as long as the sheep stay in the Two Approved Parties)? Or do you keep promoting blind partisanship because you've been assigned as one of our "handlers?

To be fair to him, he doesn't promote blind partisanship, he is not loyal to the republican party, his allegiance is with Trump and the conservative principles he stands for.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 07:35 AM
I have also believed that a good number(not all) of the people who are fanatic about Trump tend to suffer from some kind of mental defect/retardation(to a lesser extent for other politicians). So I am not too surprised that the suspect could be a mental case

You've been browsing Craigslist, I see.

Trump Is The Bestest Winner
Not just a winner but the best! President Donald J. Jrump will always win over the media regardless of what the actions of others are put on him. His right the free speech trump's your right because he is a winner and Presidant-- you're not.

Remember to vote red.

Hail Trump!
Hail Trump!

god bless the US
god bless you all,

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/rnr/d/trump-is-the-bestest-winner/6735212109.html

No wonder the nation is afraid to try to have a rational political discussion.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 01:30 PM
CIA or FBI?
Probably both, they have been working together against Trump lately, but I would guess the FBI is the senior partner for this project.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 01:32 PM

LOL

So the "Woke" thing to do is not believe in conspiracies now?

Tell your bosses that their spin has gone so far that nobody is stupid enough to believe it.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 01:33 PM
^Hell yeah tulsa.
Proving yet again that your moniker is perfect, pardon the rest of us if we choose not to have a slave mentality.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 01:36 PM
LOL

So the "Woke" thing to do is not believe in conspiracies now?

Tell your bosses that their spin has gone so far that nobody is stupid enough to believe it.

That's the closest you can come to comprehending what I said? Then you're stupid.

That can't be, right? So, clearly, you're just having trouble finding a credible way to spin it. Well, keep trying. You'll think of some way to obfuscate the truth of what I said, and the way it proves what a shyll you are.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 01:44 PM
That's the closest you can come to comprehending what I said? Then you're stupid.

That can't be, right? So, clearly, you're just having trouble finding a credible way to spin it. Well, keep trying. You'll think of some way to obfuscate the truth of what I said, and the way it proves what a shyll you are.
Yawn.
:sleeping:
You can demand that we surrender and allow the greatest evil to win all you want but most of us know better.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 01:52 PM
Yawn.
You can demand that we surrender and allow the greatest evil to win all you want but most of us know better.

Care to quote me demanding surrender?

I realize the MSM thinks lying about what people said is "journalism", and I realize you work daily at furthering the MSM agenda (though you invariably say you're pursuing the same results for different reasons). But surely you realize this is an interactive forum, and every time you lie through your teeth about what I have posted, I can call your bullshit with ease.

Post your proof I called for surrender, spinshyll. Quote it. I dare you.

shakey1
10-29-2018, 01:59 PM
CIA or FBI?

Probably.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 02:00 PM
Care to quote me demanding surrender?

I realize the MSM thinks lying about what people said is "journalism", and I realize you work daily at furthering the MSM agenda (though you invariably say you're pursuing the same results for different reasons). But surely you realize this is an interactive forum, and every time you lie through your teeth about what I have posted, I can call your bull$#@! with ease.

Post your proof I called for surrender, spinshyll. Quote it. I dare you.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by acptulsa http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6699927#post6699927)

So is it really so difficult for you to understand that the powers that be couldn't possibly care less about party politics (as long as the sheep stay in the Two Approved Parties)?

It is abundantly clear that they do care these days and even greater evidence that we should but you want us to either not vote at all or vote for losers like the LP so that the Demoncrats will win and finish off liberty for good.

And before you repeat your idiotic claim that I am a GOP shill I will remind you that I support Gary Johnson's Senate run even though he is such a bad libertarian.
Do you?

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 02:07 PM
It is abundantly clear that they do care these days and even greater evidence that we should...

That's ridiculous. There's plenty of evidence they want us to substitute partisanship for reason and rational discussion, but zero evidence they care which of their hand-selected tools gets sworn in.

... you want us to either not vote at all or vote for losers like the LP so that the Demoncrats will win and finish off liberty for good.

There you go again. Stop putting your lying words in my mouth and quote me. Put up or wear the label libelous.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 02:12 PM
That's ridiculous. There's plenty of evidence they want us to substitute partisanship for reason and rational discussion, but zero evidence they care which of their hand-selected tools gets sworn in.

There you go again. Stop putting your lying words in my mouth and quote me. Put up or wear the label libelous.

You came into this thread to do damage control for the Demoncrats because the false flag they pulled is so embarrassingly obvious, if your motive was anything else you would have ignored it completely or agreed that it was intended to help the Demoncrats.

Pretending that the Demoncrats aren't any worse than the Republicans is all you ever do around here in spite of the fact that the difference gets worse every year.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 02:21 PM

You came into this thread to do damage control for the Demoncrats because the false flag they pulled is so embarrassingly obvious, if your motive was anything else you would have ignored it completely or agreed that it was intended to help the Demoncrats.

Pretending that the Demoncrats aren't any worse than the Republicans is all you ever do around here in spite of the fact that the difference gets worse every year.

1. You lie. I have said repeatedly that the whole thing smells of a false flag.

2. Your assertions are ridiculous. No one does 'damage control' for one major political party by condemning them both.

3. You aren't distracting anyone from the fact that you couldn't provide one actual quote proving your previous lie by doubling down with two or three new lies.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 02:32 PM
1. You lie. I have said repeatedly that the whole thing smells of a false flag.
Which you said we should ignore.

2. Your assertions are ridiculous. No one does 'damage control' for one major political party by condemning them both.
Actually it is classic damage control for a party that is so bad that it can't be denied, the idea is to minimize the badness of the client by pretending that they may be bad but they aren't any worse than the other side, if you can't get people to support you then you can at least get people to not oppose you.

3. You aren't distracting anyone from the fact that you couldn't provide one actual quote proving your previous lie by doubling down with two or three new lies.
I did provide an example and your posting history is clear for anyone who comes here to see.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 02:49 PM
Another lie, and a ton of 'you didn't slobber over the GOP knob so you must be That Other Thing illogic. Followed by a dose of you're too lazy to look it up but anyone can look it up.

Care to try again? Or quitting before you stick your other foot in your mouth as well?

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 03:06 PM
Another lie, and a ton of 'you didn't slobber over the GOP knob so you must be That Other Thing illogic. Followed by a dose of you're too lazy to look it up but anyone can look it up.

Care to try again? Or quitting before you stick your other foot in your mouth as well?
:rolleyes:

Slave Mentality
10-29-2018, 03:18 PM
Proving yet again that your moniker is perfect, pardon the rest of us if we choose not to have a slave mentality.

Your damn right my moniker is perfect. You obviously can't see past your Freedom.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 03:21 PM
Your damn right my moniker is perfect. You obviously can't see past your Freedom.
Enjoy your chains, I will do what I can to break mine.

Slave Mentality
10-29-2018, 03:28 PM
Enjoy your chains, I will do what I can to break mine.

Hey, you are coming along. At least you admit you are in chains. Any may yours rest lightly friend!

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 03:32 PM
Hey, you are coming along. At least you admit you are in chains. Any may yours rest lightly friend!
We are all in chains and you are telling us to give up and pretend that we aren't.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 04:55 PM

For someone who'd rather eat glass than admit any kinship with the mainstream media, you sure do act just like them. You divide people along the same lines, you duck questions the same way, you repeat allegations already convincingly denied the same way, you prefer innuendo to fact the same way, you duck backing up your lies the same way, you're just as blase about fact and just as tenacious in sticking by your narrative even as it crumbles out from beneath your feet, and you make the claim you're warm and fuzzy and looking after reality and human interest in giving up any hint of principle, but you're just as depressing.

You insist your two choices are the only two choices the same way they do, you say if you ain't this you must be that they same way they do, you play the if you don't support government involvement in a thing you must not want that thing done at all game as well as any Marxist does.

You even change the subject/pick a new victim the same way when your previous shit's odor can no longer be denied.

You might as well write a thesis and get a journalism degree, because what passes for journalism today is just what you do.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 05:13 PM
For someone who'd rather eat glass than admit any kinship with the mainstream media, you sure do act just like them. You divide people along the same lines, you duck questions the same way, you repeat allegations already convincingly denied the same way, you prefer innuendo to fact the same way, you duck backing up your lies the same way, you're just as blase about fact and just as tenacious in sticking by your narrative even as it crumbles out from beneath your feet, and you make the claim you're warm and fuzzy and looking after reality and human interest in giving up any hint of principle, but you're just as depressing.

You insist your two choices are the only two choices the same way they do, you say if you ain't this you must be that they same way they do, you play the if you don't support government involvement in a thing you must not want that thing done at all game as well as any Marxist does.

You even change the subject/pick a new victim the same way when your previous $#@!'s odor can no longer be denied.
LOL

Nothing you said is even close to true.

But I know to expect that from you by now.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 05:22 PM
LOL

Nothing you said is even close to true.

Care to put that to a vote?

r3volution 3.0
10-29-2018, 05:23 PM
He lost his house in 2009 so he did not have property in his name.
He became a drifter doing odd jobs etc. as his anger built up. It is
a fluke coincidence that Trump's Treasury Sec' was part of the bank
that "repo'd" the guy's house by way of dubious foreclosure papers.

What the Marxists call Lumpenproletariat:

"Roughly translated as slum workers or the mob, this term identifies the class of outcast, degenerated and submerged elements that make up a section of the population of industrial centers. It includes beggars, prostitutes, gangsters, racketeers, swindlers, petty criminals, tramps, chronic unemployed or unemployables, persons who have been cast out by industry, and all sorts of declassed, degraded or degenerated elements. In times of prolonged crisis (depression), innumerable young people also, who cannot find an opportunity to enter into the social organism as producers, are pushed into this limbo of the outcast. Here demagogues and fascists of various stripes find some area of the mass base in time of struggle and social breakdown, when the ranks of the Lumpenproletariat are enormously swelled by ruined and declassed elements from all layers of a society in decay." (www[dot]marxists.org/glossary/terms/l/u.htm)

Here, Trumpenproletariat

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 05:26 PM
Care to put that to a vote?
Because voting determines truth?

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 05:30 PM
Because voting determines truth?

If you're stuck in de Nile, it can provide you with a paddle.

Swordsmyth
10-31-2018, 07:55 PM
Inconsistencies Between Facts And Narrative
The official narrative being promoted by mainstream media sources and law enforcement does not match the facts. Apparent contradictions over whether the bombs were real or inert and indications that at least some were not mailed through USPS create factual conflicts that have not been explained.
On October 24th, The New York Times (http://archive.is/vrWHY) reported that not a single bomb had exploded and that investigators indicated that they could be hoax devices, constructed to look like bombs but unable to harm anyone. NBC New York (http://archive.is/Q3sp2) reported these claims the next day, suggesting that the "bombs" could have been part of a "menacing political hoax." The notion that the bombs were hoaxes was so strong that NBC's Chuck Todd claimed it was part of a Russian operation (http://archive.is/PIfrU) seeking to divide Americans.
Former explosive ordinance disposal officers (http://archive.is/X870X) opined on Twitter that the construction of the bombs was nonsensical; they did not have proper timers and were sensationally made to look real to an unknowledgeable viewer. Yet on October 26, FBI Director Christopher Wray (http://archive.is/s4e95) claimed that the devices were not hoaxes. This conclusion is not supported by the obviously shoddy construction of devices, publicly viewable online.
Reports (http://archive.is/qddJg) emerged on October 26 stating that at least some of the parcel bombs were sent from the United States Postal Service in Opa-Locka, Florida. But according to the New York Times (http://archive.is/J9ntB), several of the packages sent to George Soros, CNN and possibly Robert DeNiro were delivered by courier. It's not clear how the alleged perpetrator Cesar Sayoc was able to coordinate this kind of personal delivery in multiple cities while physically remaining in Florida. Although the courier-delivered packages bore a few postage stamps, they did not bear cancellation markings.
Choice of Targets
The choice of targets in this case also raise more questions than provides answers. The ostensible explanation is that Sayoc targeted DNC officials or DNC supporters because he was a Trump supporter. But all individuals targeted by the alleged mail bombs are either Democrat establishment politicians or backers of the DNC's "old guard." Not one single intended victim is a Democratic Socialist or left leaning public figure from the new and emergent faction of the DNC challenging current leadership.
These facts could have different implications depending on the angle from which they are considered. If the bombing spree was a calculated hoax, it would explain the ill-constructed inert devices. A campaign targeting "Trump critics" would give the DNC establishment a much needed boost ahead of the 2018 midterm elections. Almost all of the targets are politicians with government protections in place to prevent any danger from mailed explosives, or wealthy and successful political donors who are protected by ample private security. There was never a chance that these bombs would reach any of their intended targets. It is undeniable that in the wake of this event, the specific figures who were singled out are effectively insulated from criticism by progressive voters who view the establishment as corrupt. Voicing such criticism now means those speaking out risk being associated with "extremists."
If the bombs really were part of an intended campaign targeting establishment DNC figures, there are some indications that the plot was planned and executed by someone with a totally different bone to pick with the Democrats. Every package containing a device bore a return address with the name of Debbie Wasserman Shultz, the Florida Congresswoman who is oft ridiculed by Bernie Sanders supporters for her role in helping to rig the 2016 DNC primary for Hilary Clinton. This suggests that if the campaign was in fact not a hoax, the profile of the perpetrator would be one of an individual or group who felt alienated by the DNC and targeted figures they associated with the Democratic elite. The fact that most of the bombs never posed a danger of going off implies inadequate access to proper know-how or a desire to send a message to the recipients collectively.
The choice of targets simply does not create an ironclad narrative that the bombs were mailed by a Trump supporter who wanted to target the President's critics.
Involvement Of Hollywood In Narrative Creation And Promotion
Hollywood script writers, directors and film makers played central roles in forming narratives and distributing footage during the bomb scares and after Cesar Sayoc's arrest. Jimmy Kimmel writer Bess Kalb (http://archive.is/eTxcs) pushed the "#MAGAbomber" hashtag on Twitter (http://archive.is/PBoqg) when the first reports began to emerge on October 24th. Kalb openly bragged (http://archive.is/2KBD2) that the hashtag was "branding" meant to influence the upcoming 2018 midterm elections. On multiple occasions, Kalb used the events to urge (http://archive.is/7vRmI) her followers to vote (http://archive.is/abg5d) for the DNC.
Cocaine Cowboys director Billy Corben (http://archive.is/zMMxP) also helped spread images taken by producer David Cypkin (http://archive.is/EqKtx) in December 2017 showing Cesar Sayoc's stickered van. The photos posted by Cypkin show that the imagery covering the van had been altered (http://archive.is/5kWRP) in the 10 months between December and Sayoc's arrest in October 2018. Documentary filmmaker and activist Michael Moore (http://archive.is/a7Ua6) also released images of Sayoc attending a Trump rally on October 28.
Filmmakers and script writers were not the only ones able to get in on narrative formation during the bomb scare. Alex Soros was miraculously able to draft, edit and publish an Op-Ed with the New York Times (http://archive.is/qD3Zy) just a few hours after reports of multiple mail bombs emerged on October 24th. Soros took the opportunity to decry "demonization" of his father George Soros, Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton as the reason for the incidents.
Did The FBI Get The Wrong Suspect?
Much has been made of Cesar Sayoc's life in Miami and his apparent support for Donald Trump by the media. But the cartoonish display that was the suspect's van, the strange posts coming from online accounts attributed to him and the continued delivery of bombs after his arrest all indicate that the FBI could have the wrong man.
Photos of Sayoc's sticker-covered van have been distributed widely in news reports and on social media. Strangely, no stickers are found on the paint or bumpers of the vehicle. There are no signs that the van was vandalized in any way, something that would be expected in the strongly blue Broward County. The stickers in the windows of Sayoc's vehicle would have constantly singled him out for traffic citations from police. As Sayoc's lawyers and family have stated that he has been living in his car (http://archive.is/6QAdB) for years, it strains credulity to think that police officers would not search his vehicle and find some evidence of his involvement in the letter bomb campaign during the course of issuing a citation.
Although the media has made much of the suspect's social media posts, closer examination raises further questions. A Twitter account (https://archive.is/EY2XJ) now attributed to Sayoc showed that he followed a number of celebrities and Democrat politicians but not a single conservative figure, including President Donald Trump. The account (http://archive.is/MhF2A) would spam the same images multiple times a day, with posts that suffered severely from incorrect grammar and punctuation. This style of transcription can be seen in the apparent death threat (http://archive.is/tflXs) that the account sent to Democratic strategist Rochelle Ritchie. In the past, an account displaying this behavior would have been dismissed as automated or running a bot script. It adds yet another layer of confusion to an already cloudy case.
Lastly, Sayoc's arrest has not stopped the delivery of packages to victims, resulting in further scares and security responses. On October 29, 2018, CNN's Atlanta headquarters were evacuated after the delivery of a package that the FBI (http://archive.is/2rWrb) said was similar in appearance to the 14 others delivered the previous week. After the coordinated manner in which the majority of the bombs were delivered in the same day, the subsequent delivery of another package days after Sayoc's arrest creates the impression that the true culprits are tauntingly thumbing their noses at law enforcement.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-30/facts-mail-bomber-case-dont-add