PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Christmas Clip: Is this running?

TheIndependent
12-13-2007, 01:17 AM
After seeing the standard 'Paid for by...' message at the end of the clip, I'm really hoping they run this in the early states. It really gives a human feel to both him and his family and would certainly open up even more people to his campaign.

And, seriously, are any other candidates running anything even remotely like this? Not that I know of.

saahmed
12-13-2007, 03:03 AM
seems kind of cheesy to me.

micahnelson
12-13-2007, 03:03 AM
it is cheesy. By the way, have you seen the average commercial nowadays?

We are web savvy. He already has the web savvy. he needs Grandma now.

dirka
12-13-2007, 03:09 AM
The christmas video is PURRfect for iowa and new hampshire. It really makes me feel connected to him and that he is a genuine person with a great family.

Rommney looks like he bought a family in a store before the election
Rudy is closet homosexual with 3 marriages and a couple of affairs
Fuckabee doesn't allow his wife to go outside because she must be a good servant
Thompson married a girl younger than his daughter
McCain beats his wife so she always knows that "THE SURGE IS WORKING"

Ron Paul Fan
12-13-2007, 03:20 AM
It's a wonderful and heartwarming ad. Here all these guys are attacking each other while the Paul campaign puts out an ad wishing everybody a Merry Christmas. Just because you're only 14 and you think it's cheesy doesn't mean it won't appeal to older voters. If you want something edgy to appeal to younger people, donate to operationnh. I don't care what anybody says. This commercial is fantastic! Bravo! Bravissimo! Go Ron Paul!

literatim
12-13-2007, 03:24 AM
I hope they run it a lot. I love the ad! But I am also from a Midwestern State, so maybe we eat this stuff up. :)

hawks4ronpaul
12-13-2007, 04:06 AM
Another thread mentioned playing ads in movie theaters with the previews and the Season's Greetings ad would be great before Christmas/children/family movies.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/