PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton: I’ll Run for Office ‘if Someone Steps Down or Retires’

Swordsmyth
10-25-2018, 08:21 PM
Chelsea Clinton dropped yet another subtle hint at her political future on Wednesday, days before a scheduled appearance in Scarsdale, New York, on Saturday to promote a children’s book. Clinton told (https://www.lohud.com/story/news/2018/10/24/exclusive-chelsea-clinton-would-mull-political-office/1751094002/) the Journal News on Wednesday she would not rule out running for office, but would only do so “if someone were to step down and retire.”
“I think if someone were to step down or retire, and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I’d have to think if it’s the right choice for me,” Clinton said, adding that her mother had not dropped any hints about mounting another presidential campaign in 2020.

This is the second time Clinton hinted at running for political office. In August, she told (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/08/20/chelsea-clinton-run-office-definite-maybe/) attendees at the Edinburgh International Book Festival that a run for office is a “definite maybe in the future.”

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/25/chelsea-clinton-ill-run-office-someone-steps-down-retires/

Chelsea 2020?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NobfMSwXm60

devil21
10-25-2018, 09:50 PM
And this is why no one will ever "Lock Her Up". It would kill Chelsea's long, expensive and intensive grooming toward future office.

eta: the billy goat thing is funny though.

jmdrake
10-25-2018, 09:56 PM
I'd rather vote for Chelsea Manning.

Pauls' Revere
10-25-2018, 11:16 PM
Can we just simply admit that we vote for American Royalty. We really should be a Constitutional Monarchy.

timosman
10-26-2018, 03:19 AM
Can we just simply admit that we vote for American Royalty. We really should be a Constitutional Monarchy.

Imagine Chealsea the Hillbilly leading the nation. :D

ThePaleoLibertarian
10-26-2018, 03:46 AM
Not surprising. Also don't be surprised if the Clinton machine (which is very much alive, despite what some say) tries to limit other female politicians from reaching the Presidency. If they can put save that for Chelsea at some point in the next couple of decades, they'll do it. If I were Elizabeth Warren, I'd put down my 1/1024th of a peace pipe and watch my back.

timosman
10-26-2018, 04:44 AM
Not surprising. Also don't be surprised if the Clinton machine (which is very much alive, despite what some say) tries to limit other female politicians from reaching the Presidency. If they can put save that for Chelsea at some point in the next couple of decades, they'll do it. If I were Elizabeth Warren, I'd put down my 1/1024th of a peace pipe and watch my back.

Clintons should not be treated seriously .... unless we have no idea what world we live in. :cool:

timosman
10-26-2018, 04:46 AM
Clintons - the Puppet Masters. :cool:

AZJoe
10-26-2018, 05:35 AM
We'll Chelsea's mother stepped down and tumbled away.
Hillary was like a slinky toy - totally useless, but entertaining to watch tumble down the stairs.

shakey1
10-26-2018, 05:48 AM
yukky-poo

osan
10-26-2018, 05:56 AM
Gadzooks, I just cannot get over how hideously homely that "woman" is. How anyone can look at that and continue to believe that there is no such thing as the Devil is beyond me.

That aside, it sure seems to think a lot of itself... the entire posture it assumes is disturbing as if it were protected.

osan
10-26-2018, 06:01 AM
Clintons - the Puppet Masters. :cool:

I don't think so. They are the chosen of the real puppet masters - protected from all threats by hands invisible to us.

This is the sort of thing that leaves me wondering about who Theye really are, but I get this sense that Alistair Crowley has had some influence there. Crowley would find the most hideously deformed and ugly people he could find for his sexual jaunts. I'm thinking that Theye have taken that hint and applied it to their choices of frontbots, only choosing the most depthlessly evil and corrupt individuals available on the planet. Therefore, Clintons.

osan
10-26-2018, 06:03 AM

It would be like Homer Simpson... only with small, misshapen tits and a much much larger dong.

They say Hillary has a 10-inch cock. I don't believe that for a second. I am certain it is not a millimeter less than 13".

timosman
10-26-2018, 06:26 AM
I don't think so. They are the chosen of the real puppet masters - protected from all threats by hands invisible to us.

This is the sort of thing that leaves me wondering about who Theye really are, but I get this sense that Alistair Crowley has had some influence there. Crowley would find the most hideously deformed and ugly people he could find for his sexual jaunts. I'm thinking that Theye have taken that hint and applied it to their choices of frontbots, only choosing the most depthlessly evil and corrupt individuals available on the planet. Therefore, Clintons.

The added benefit of using deformed people as the frontbots is the total loyalty of the "chosen" ones. It also creates an illusion of equality for bystanders not familiar with the situation. Look if somebody as dumb as GWB or BHO is able to become POTUS anybody can do it. YES WE CAN has a new meaning out of sudden. All you have to do is believe in the bright future*. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pg2Bi-nips

* The bright future that never comes. 6697721

specsaregood
10-26-2018, 06:36 AM
A lot of politicians just called their agents to make sure their life insurance covers suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head.

timosman
10-26-2018, 06:40 AM
A lot of politicians just called their agents to make sure their life insurance covers suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head.

In the morning? :confused:

specsaregood
10-26-2018, 06:42 AM
In the morning? :confused:

I don't recall life insurance policies making exclusions based on time of day, but sure.

shakey1
10-26-2018, 07:45 AM
It would be like Homer Simpson... only with small, misshapen tits and a much much larger dong.

They say Hillary has a 10-inch cock. I don't believe that for a second. I am certain it is not a millimeter less than 13".

LOL :tears:

timosman
10-26-2018, 09:54 AM

Now you are mixing imperial with metric units. :cool:

osan
10-26-2018, 12:01 PM
Now you are mixing imperial with metric units. :cool:

Let me run long enough and I'll be mixing metaphors as well.

timosman
10-26-2018, 12:06 PM
Let me run long enough and I'll be mixing metaphors as well.

That's why we need Zippy to make sure we stay on topic. :D

osan
10-26-2018, 01:11 PM
That's why we need Zippy to make sure we stay on topic. :D

Mixed metaphors?

Working Poor
10-26-2018, 07:14 PM
EWWWWWWW:nauseated:

Brian4Liberty
10-26-2018, 07:53 PM
Will they fast-track her to the Senate, or go the old fashioned route through the House?

Swordsmyth
10-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Will they fast-track her to the Senate, or go the old fashioned route through the House?
They may go straight for the White House.

Brian4Liberty
10-26-2018, 07:58 PM
They may go straight for the White House.

Yeah, they will want to expedite so that she can use the “parents as senior advisers” angle.

If Bill or Hill passes away, she may wait several years and run on a ticket with Ivanka...

Swordsmyth
10-26-2018, 08:02 PM
Yeah, they will want to expedite so that she can use the “parents as senior advisers” angle.

If Bill or Hill passes away, she may wait several years and run on a ticket with Ivanka...
Hitlery wants to be the shadow President if she can't be POTUS herself and she doesn't have much time left.

Pauls' Revere
10-26-2018, 09:47 PM

Might be hilarious. :)

Ack!...Imagine a Clinton/Clinton Ticket? Chelsea for prez and mom as Veep? :eek:

Suzanimal
10-26-2018, 10:28 PM
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/gun-in-mouth-gif-3.gif

timosman
04-23-2019, 12:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFRMWfbzf1s