PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the replay on CSPAN2

Cinci4RP
12-13-2007, 12:56 AM
I was not shocked to see many of the Good Doctors' previous debate phrases thrown out by other candidates, they are now understanding the iminent threat to statist aganda.

Also, I would not be adverse to Tancredo as the running mate, he is the only other candidate I could possibly vote for.

Ghouliani is, well we all know what he is, and aparently so do Iowans. In short, a perfidious tool. "It was all well known" yeah.....riiiiggghhhhtttt. He is as transparent as Onyx.

Romney is so full of crap, he is a very rich man and got rich off poor working people, I am sure he would continue that trend. If he gets the nod (he won't) I will move to Italy / France / Austrailia / Malta / somewhere else...

Huckabee is very well spoken and charasmatic, and that could be very bad. Totally plays his faith card. However, I am confident he has big skeletons that Mitt will find eventually. He reminds me of a pastor I had at a big baptist church I went to for 6 months ( guy had 3 new cars in that time) if you know what I mean.

McCain is, well I respect the man for being a POW and serving, but ......no. I don't beleive in "Islamofacism" That term doesn't make sense. He does not know the definition of fascism. The USA is currently fascist.

Alan Keyes, he's great, "for me to poop on" Seriously, once you get past the crazy, he is not a statist and wants America to wake up. Love that he calls out Ghouliani "Iwill not follow him"

Thompson........best part is when he wouldn't raise his hand.

Overall, I think our favorite MD did well.

The best part is when he basically said the "answers are there go find it" about the internet. Was there any web traffic spike here of on the official side?

"We should guard against enemies domestic"-RP

I am finaly starting to think that we can really win this thing. Lets get #2 or better on the 3rd and 8th and the Dinosaur Media will be FORCED to show at least glimpses of the message.

I am confident that the average American will "wake up" and smell the liberty.

xao
12-13-2007, 01:19 AM
They're just mirroring what the Real leading candidate has been saying for a long time. Unfortunately for them, they've flip-flopped and been exposed.

Alan84
12-13-2007, 02:03 AM
Good posts.

Huckabee is starting to turn to be the last person I'd want to vote for. Can we say dictatorship? He wants to intervene in just about everything, truly scary. He has this spiritual arrogance that makes him think he knows best for the country. His comments on education were astonishing. I have no idea how home schoolers and private schoolers could support him. His use of Christ's words that were directed to the people and using them for government responsibility and policy is disgusting.

yaz
12-13-2007, 02:12 AM
Tancredo wants to bomb Mecca. No thanks. I would rather vote for the 3rd party.

Cinci4RP
12-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Tancredo wants to bomb Mecca. No thanks. I would rather vote for the 3rd party.

Yeah? I am assuming that when he gets the nom he'll have to get one of 'em. Then again the good Doctor has never compromised before so why start now.

Tancredo seems the least tool-like

JosephTheLibertarian
12-13-2007, 05:54 AM
I didn't watch anyone but Ron Paul. I recorded it and then I went back and skipped over everyone else.

Kingfisher
12-13-2007, 06:23 AM
I heard this many years ago: First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, THEN THEY CLAIM IT AS THEIR OWN!