PDA

View Full Version : neo-cons logic requires bombing of the USA

jdbrown
07-02-2007, 01:01 PM
I was thinking about the various political statements made by the neo-cons this morning. See if my logical progression holds:

1) We've declared war on terrorism. Any nation that harbors terrorists and refuses to turn them over or punish them is our enemy. (The Bush doctrine)

2) There are terrorist cells inside the US composed of both legal and illegal aliens. (basic argument for the Patriot Act and provisions for spying on US citizens)

3) The US government is willing to offer blanket amnesty to everyone that has crossed our borders and prefers to punish border agents and private citizens that offer aid to the border patrol than to hunt down and deport illegals.

Conclusions:
1) Based on argument 3, the US Government is offering aid and safe harbor to certain groups of people.

2) Based on argument 2, some of the people the US Government is offering aid to are terrorists.

3) Based on argument 1, the US Government is an enemy of the USA in the war on terrorism and the Bush doctrine requires them to be attacked and eliminated.

Disclaimer for Government agents, enforcers of the Patriot Act, and those that lack a sense of sarcasm: I harbor no intent of violence and am in no way attempting to incite anyone to violence against the USA, the US Government, or any other party.

Ponce
07-02-2007, 01:47 PM
The Neocon-Zionists controlling our government knows that the American people will not fight among themselves so that they have to bring the illegals into the country in order for them to light the fuse.