PDA

View Full Version : Midterms: Will RINOs have to fix up a few races to maintain the balance of power?

timosman
10-22-2018, 08:10 PM
Are we going to see a few surprising loses? The nation needs to be divided close to 50/50 as otherwise the democracy will not work. :cool:

enhanced_deficit
10-22-2018, 08:15 PM
Is MAGA = RINO or genuine article?

But in any case, in near future there may be fertile ground for a credible 3rd liberty party to rise. Chance are increasing that GOP-JVD (Jarvanka Democrats) could get wiped out by 2020. Alternate will be Dems turn to produce Messiah 2.0.

Swordsmyth
10-22-2018, 08:18 PM

But in any case, in near future there may be fertile ground for a credible 3rd liberty party to rise. Chance are increasing that GOP-JVD (Jarvanka Democrats) could get wiped out by 2020. Alternate will be Dems turn to produce Messiah 2.0.
LOL

enhanced_deficit
10-22-2018, 08:31 PM
LOL

Seriously, is this a valid question or not?

Don't recall ever in US history a non-RINO person funding Obama White House Chief of Satff's election campaign.

Swordsmyth
10-22-2018, 08:33 PM
Seriously, is this a valid question or not?

Don't recall ever in US history a non-RINO person funding Obama White House Chief of Satff's election campaign.
That wasn't the LOL.

This was:

Chance are increasing that GOP-JVD (Jarvanka Democrats) could get wiped out by 2020. Alternate will be Dems turn to produce Messiah 2.0.

nobody's_hero
10-23-2018, 05:51 AM
The GOP has a massive leadership deficit. (well it's really been that way in both parties for quite some time). I'm not gonna lie, it does make me nervous. I know that 99% of our congress is gonna do whatever the president of the same party wants to do. When Trump is gone and Bush Version 3 takes over, the GOP will steer back towards the cliff. We've got 6 years to find someone who is gonna do the same or hopefully a better job than Trump.

Trump is basically buying us time at the moment.

enhanced_deficit
10-23-2018, 09:49 AM
The GOP has a massive leadership deficit. (well it's really been that way in both parties for quite some time). I'm not gonna lie, it does make me nervous. I know that 99% of our congress is gonna do whatever the president of the same party wants to do. When Trump is gone and Bush Version 3 takes over, the GOP will steer back towards the cliff. We've got 6 years to find someone who is gonna do the same or hopefully a better job than Trump.

Thought provoking point.

In worst case scenario (that unfortunately is becoming more probable lately), Trump's personality/ego-driven, self-obsessed style of leadership could leave GOP fractured & in bad shape almost like how Obama left Dems in 2016. Their VP selections also said a lot about their insecurities.
Today's GOP ideologically is not very different from Democrats of 1990s/RINOs. That's topic for another discussion.

Jamesiv1
10-23-2018, 10:09 AM
The MAGA is loving yet stern. The MAGA is merciful as well as just.

This is the dual nature of the MAGA.

jmdrake
10-23-2018, 10:32 AM

So when president Trump stumps for bumpfire bans by executive order and assault weapons bans by legislation.....how is he buying us time? Thankfully on issues like that the feckless GOP leadership has shown a willingness not to follow Trump. I wish they would follow him when he is right like on criminal justice reform.

Brian4Liberty
10-23-2018, 10:40 AM
Establishment, left and neoconservatives are trying desperately to eliminate Dave Brat and replace him with a Democrat.

On the other hand, they have gone all in to push RINO Martha McSally. McSally is Sean Hannity’s new bestie.

timosman
10-23-2018, 11:07 AM

Just is oppressive. :cool:

enhanced_deficit
10-23-2018, 12:05 PM

It's good that "he has no principles and yet he is moral" is not on this list.

Or "he will dance to tunes of anyone with fist full of dollars and yet he's not a puppet".

Or "he will fund Obama White House Chief of Staff and yet he's not a RINO".

Or "he will not stand up to butcher dictators and yet he's fearless".

Or "he will take guns first, do due process later and yet he's champion of 2nd amendment"

How The Icke Meme Tries To Discredit 'MAGA' (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527657-How-The-Icke-Meme-Tries-To-Discredit-MAGA&)

Swordsmyth
10-23-2018, 03:00 PM

I am hoping Trump has someone in mind, I'm hoping it is Rand.

nobody's_hero
10-23-2018, 03:11 PM
I am hoping Trump has someone in mind, I'm hoping it is Rand.

I'm hoping *WE* have someone in mind. Unfortunately, libertarian Jesus couldn't pass the purity tests these days. So we'll probably just b*#%h about who is the most freedom-loving while the neocons regain full control and the media is back to deciding what people think. Any stalling that Trump may have (unintentionally?) done for us will have been squandered.

Jamesiv1
10-23-2018, 03:15 PM
It's good that "he has no principles and yet he is moral" is not on this list.

Or "he will dance to tunes of anyone with fist full of dollars and yet he's not a puppet".

Or "he will fund Obama White House Chief of Staff and yet he's not a RINO".

Or "he will not stand up to butcher dictators and yet he's fearless".

Or "he will take guns first, do due process later and yet he's champion of 2nd amendment"

How The Icke Meme Tries To Discredit 'MAGA' (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527657-How-The-Icke-Meme-Tries-To-Discredit-MAGA&)
Your comments displease the MAGA.

One should seek to please the MAGA, and the MAGA will smile upon you and your sons, and your son's sons for 7 generations.

Swordsmyth
10-23-2018, 03:17 PM
I'm hoping *WE* have someone in mind. Unfortunately, libertarian Jesus couldn't pass the purity tests these days. So we'll probably just b*#%h about who is the most freedom-loving while the neocons regain full control and the media is back to deciding what people think.
I would love to see Rand or Massie or someone else from "us" be the one to replace Trump but I don't see anyone but Rand being well positioned to try and too many of "us" have rejected Rand, also it will take more than our support for whoever it is to succeed and Trump is the best place to get that support from.

So as I said I hope Trump has Rand in mind, of all of "our" people Rand has the best chance to get Trump's support.

Anti Globalist
10-23-2018, 04:19 PM
One things for sure. The leadership of the GOP will probably be some cuck.

timosman
11-06-2018, 10:11 PM
Election night bump.

timosman
11-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Five house seats in Florida Dem incumbents ran unopposed - https://www.politico.com/election-results/2018/florida/

Swordsmyth
11-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Five house seats in Florida Dems ran unopposed - https://www.politico.com/election-results/2018/florida/

The GOP wanted to lose the House, they still might not.

timosman
11-06-2018, 10:55 PM
The GOP wanted to lose the House, they still might not.

Trump will be pissed. :D

Aratus
11-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Trump will be pissed. :D

If Nancy Pelosi can't hold 'em all back, none of Trump's dealings will be secret.
Expect his tax returns to be all over the headlines, first. Then they dig deeper.

timosman
11-07-2018, 08:54 AM
https://vgy.me/sxHCKl.jpg

timosman
11-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Is GOP too unconcerned for anybody's taste given the situation in FL? :confused:

Swordsmyth
11-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Is GOP too unconcerned for anybody's taste given the situation in FL? :confused:
The GOP never pursues recounts or election fraud claims, it is a national disgrace.