PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Black Ads on MSNBC

rjl
12-13-2007, 12:11 AM
I did a search but couldn't find it, but here's a Ron Paul ad by Jeremiah Black on MSNBC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvkSCQACe4

Note the giggling hosts talking about how Ron Paul is advertising on YouTube. They don't even realize that this ad was produced and posted on YouTube by a supporter rather than the official campaign.

Corydoras
12-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Yes, but the guy on the right acknowledged that Ron Paul DOESN'T spend wildly like the others.

ckhagen
12-13-2007, 12:21 AM
wow, they're really that stoopid, huh?

Highstreet
12-13-2007, 12:41 AM
wow, they're really that stoopid, huh?

Free commercial time.

Keep up the high quality vids. We will get more free time like this. Any Coverage is Good Coverage.

ckhagen
12-13-2007, 12:47 AM
No doubt... definitely good airtime. I'm just, well... not shocked, but still somewhat amazed at how you don't have to have two brain cells in your noggin to end up with a show on MSM.
I had hoped there was at least a competency/comprehension test, lol!

IowaSupport
12-13-2007, 12:55 AM
I like that the guy on the left says, "Man, why would he possibly use Youtube, this video is never going to be seen by anyone other than internet people."....as they played it on national television...

seapilot
12-13-2007, 12:59 AM
This proves almost anyone can be a commentator in the MSM if they know the right people and are not too smart.

Man from La Mancha
12-13-2007, 01:09 AM
My 79 yr old Mom watches the internet, LOL

dspectre
12-13-2007, 01:10 AM
That's why you guys need to stop thinking that the old media has high credibility.

The credibility they had is eroding day by day.

That's why their polls don't mean a lot, and that is why their punditry is nothing but skewed opinions.

The only reason that people think they seem to matter is because people still want to believe they matter.

So, when they do something ridiculous against RP you know why. Don't get angry about it, and if it does make you upset use that energy to support RP.

You know the facts, and you know what is true. Don't let these bullies take that away from you.

So stop thinking they matter, because the sad fact is they really don't.

Paulitician
12-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Wow, no wonder old/corrupt/corporatist media get everything wrong. Maybe all the fuck-ups they do aren't totally intentional... they could probably be that stupid.

Energy
12-13-2007, 01:23 AM
That's why you guys need to stop thinking that the old media has high credibility.

The credibility they had is eroding day by day.

That's why their polls don't mean a lot, and that is why their punditry is nothing but skewed opinions.

The only reason that people think they seem to matter is because people still want to believe they matter.

So, when they do something ridiculous against RP you know why. Don't get angry about it, and if it does make you upset use that energy to support RP.

You know the facts, and you know what is true. Don't let these bullies take that away from you.

So stop thinking they matter, because the sad fact is they really don't.

It's absolutely amazing what they try to get away with lately, like in the Iowa debate where they used real-time squiggly lines to sway viewers' thinking, all based on 21 "undecided" people. And then Wolf Blitzer and others treating these graphs as fact - what a crock. But the scary thing is it does unconsciously slip in some viewers.