PDA

View Full Version : Saudis Threaten Trump: 'You Want $400 Oil?'

Brian4Liberty
10-17-2018, 11:00 AM
Saudis Threaten Trump: 'You Want $400 Oil?' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkBFKG1gqDg)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkBFKG1gqDg

President Trump's threat of "severe" repercussions if the Saudis are found to have killed journalist Jamal Khashoggi were met with more threats from the Saudi side, including from a media figure close to the royal family who warned of high oil prices and a shift of alliances. Meanwhile Secretary of State Pompeo is in the air heading to Saudi Arabia to get to the bottom of the missing journalist.

nobody's_hero
10-17-2018, 03:18 PM
We have oil.

dannno
10-17-2018, 03:23 PM
We have oil.

Ya, we have oil fields bigger than Saudi Arabia.. just ask Lindsey Williams

jkr
10-17-2018, 03:34 PM
Hey goat f*** her, we can GROW oil

Swordsmyth
10-17-2018, 03:43 PM
Saudi Barbaria would never survive $400/Bbl oil.

Todd
10-18-2018, 06:32 AM
MUH OIL!

fuck em

osan
10-18-2018, 07:54 AM
Saudis Threaten Trump: 'You Want $400 Oil?' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkBFKG1gqDg)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkBFKG1gqDg

This is perhaps the best development in Saudi-American relations in the last fifty years.

Was it not Reagan who, when the Saudis started to get uppity, threatened to vaporize Mecca, resulting in silence? I'm thinking perhaps it is time to make good on that. Enough already with all this nonsense.

$400 oil - I'd love to see them try it.

Mecca should be bulldozed, as should the Wahhabis. Perhaps Trump will oblige.

osan
10-18-2018, 07:56 AM
Hey goat f*** her, we can GROW oil

That is now true. The question is whether we can do it economically... which I suspect is yet to be demonstrated.

osan
10-18-2018, 07:58 AM
We have oil.

There are literally thousands of oil wells here in West Virginia. The vast majority of those are capped and buried... for THAT day. :)

r3volution 3.0
10-18-2018, 04:08 PM
Does anyone else find it strange that the entire US foreign policy establishment, which has no problem helping the Saudis murder thousands of innocent people in Yemen, and no problem with their long-time support for various terrorist groups that murder innocent people, now suddenly are filled with moral indignation over the murder of a single person? The word "pretext" comes to mind. There's something else going on here.

jllundqu
10-18-2018, 04:16 PM
Does anyone else find it strange that the entire US foreign policy establishment, which has no problem helping the Saudis murder thousands of innocent people in Yemen, and no problem with their long-time support for various terrorist groups that murder innocent people, now suddenly are filled with moral indignation over the murder of a single person? The word "pretext" comes to mind. There's something else going on here.

My thoughts exactly. Very suspect. The usual suspects who generally give fellatio to the Saudis are all sabre rattling and talking about 'consequences.' Pence, Graham, all are turning on the House of Saud

r3volution 3.0
10-18-2018, 04:20 PM
My thoughts exactly. Very suspect. The usual suspects who generally give fellatio to the Saudis are all sabre rattling and talking about 'consequences.' Pence, Graham, all are turning on the House of Saud

...which also puts the $400 oil remark on context.

Less "we can cut off your oil if we want, mwahaha," more "if you try to regime change us, what do you expect will happen?"

tpreitzel
10-31-2018, 08:30 AM
It's been awhile since I've logged into Ron Paul Forums, but I just had to laugh at the prospect of the Saudi's threatening the USA over the price of oil. The petroleum industry in the USA is fully capable of containing the price of oil IF allowed to innovate freely. Naturally, burdensome regulations will restrict innovation somewhat. Personally, I'm not concerned in the slightest. LoL

Ender
10-31-2018, 10:00 AM
That is now true. The question is whether we can do it economically... which I suspect is yet to be demonstrated.

That's always been true- the first Ford cars ran on hemp oil.

osan
10-31-2018, 11:21 AM
That's always been true- the first Ford cars ran on hemp oil.

By "now true" I meant in the political sense.