PDA

View Full Version : Maureen McMahan Moore is coming to Alaska

Perry
12-12-2007, 11:33 PM
December 12, 2007

Congratulations on all the fantastic work you have done to spread the message of freedom thoughout Alaska! Dr. Paul's successes continue to escalate and the excitement is really building for this quarters fundraising. No one expected freedom to be so popular but for that reason thousands of supporters devoted to liberty will be saving America when Ron is nominated as the candidate for the Republican Party.

I am going to be traveling to Alaska in the next week and looking forward to meeting with many of you in Haines Dec 15-16, Juneau Dec 17-18, Fairbanks Dec 19-20 and Anchorage Dec 20-23.

Lew Moore, the National Campaign manager will be joining us in Anchorage from the 21st-23rd. We are looking for a State Coordinator and for Field Coordinators in several districts. Please let me know if you would like to meet with me or please check the Meetup group nearest you for information.

Hope you have noticed that there are now 5 Ron Paul Meetup groups across the state...Anchorage, Fairbanks, Mat-Su Valley, Juneau, Kenai...and there should soon be more in District 12 Delta Junction/Valdez, Nome and Kodiak and please check out the website www.ronpaulalaska.com for information on the District Conventions and for what needs to be accomplished over the next 55 days to insure that we deliver Alaska for Ron Paul. You are all needed to be sure this historical campaign accomplishes the freedom, peace and prosperity that every American deserves.

Thank you for all you do.

Maureen McMahan Moore
Northwest Regional Coordinator
Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee
425-345-4913

:)

raiha
12-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Me too from New Zealand. We kiwi Paullites are talking only of Alaska. Also that if Alaska can be won, therefore so can Nevada.Well done!!!!Seems the cold sharpens the intellect!

Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada Nevada

Vetalem
12-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Recieved that email as well. They are looking for coordinators. What else is on the meeting agenda?

seapilot
12-13-2007, 04:36 PM
They might set up an office here in Alaska. Its prime territory as we have 29 delegates that can go to the convention....hopefully the campaign will run a few TV ads here, it probably wont cost as much as in the states and can be effective.