PDA

View Full Version : The Big Black Eye

PAF
10-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Get rid of them! Let's build a wall! Let's track them! Land, air and sea! Let's stop-and-frisk them! I don't care if they have families and want to work! I don't care if businesses rely on them because half of Americans demand their WELFARE!

Ok.
Let's build that wall.
Let's track them.
Let's stop-and-frisk them.
All I want is your vote in return.

Ah, the Magna Carta and The Bill of Rights. But those are outdated, so we now have a scotus that knows the ins and the outs.

Like the soup kitchens, and American folks standing in line to sign up for welfare - EVERYBODY will be required to stand in line to get their very own RFID chip so that we can track your every movement. On land. In air. On the open seas. And YOU will have to pay for it all.

But officer! I was just driving across the state line to visit my mother! It's only a 3 mile trip!

If you don't have a chip, how do I know you're not an illegal?

But I AM legal!

Show me your chip or I will Stop and Frisk you. If you refuse, I will TASE you and haul your ass to jail.

But I'm an American! I FOUGHT for FREEDOM!

BZZZZZZZZZ - tell it to the judge!

Hey!!! I can't believe it!!! You just TASED me!!! I have to work tomorrow, I can't go to jail! My kids are waiting for me at home!

Are you calling me stupid, punk?! I've heard THAT line a million times before. You aren't chipped so you're guilty and going to jail. Save it for the judge, punk.

But officer! I cant afford to prove my innocence in court, I have kids to feed! And I just proudly donated to LE!

Then you should have thought about that when they were handing out BIOMETRICS. That plastic D/L can be fake for all I know.
The American people WANTED this, this is what they GET.

AuH20
10-11-2018, 10:49 AM
It will be far worse than you described, IF YOU LET THEM IN. Look around.

homahr
10-11-2018, 10:49 AM

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. - H. L. Mencken

shakey1
10-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Foretold almost 70 years ago... George was right.

timosman
10-11-2018, 11:34 AM
Get rid of them! Let's build a wall! Let's track them! Land, air and sea! Let's stop-and-frisk them! I don't care if they have families and want to work! I don't care if businesses rely on them because half of Americans demand their WELFARE!

Ok.
Let's build that wall.
Let's track them.
Let's stop-and-frisk them.
All I want is your vote in return.

Ah, the Magna Carta and The Bill of Rights. But those are outdated, so we now have a scotus that knows the ins and the outs.

Like the soup kitchens, and American folks standing in line to sign up for welfare - EVERYBODY will be required to stand in line to get their very own RFID chip so that we can track your every movement. On land. In air. On the open seas. And YOU will have to pay for it all.

But officer! I was just driving across the state line to visit my mother! It's only a 3 mile trip!

If you don't have a chip, how do I know you're not an illegal?

But I AM legal!

Show me your chip or I will Stop and Frisk you. If you refuse, I will TASE you and haul your ass to jail.

But I'm an American! I FOUGHT for FREEDOM!

BZZZZZZZZZ - tell it to the judge!

Hey!!! I can't believe it!!! You just TASED me!!! I have to work tomorrow, I can't go to jail! My kids are waiting for me at home!

Are you calling me stupid, punk?! I've heard THAT line a million times before. You aren't chipped so you're guilty and going to jail. Save it for the judge, punk.

But officer! I cant afford to prove my innocence in court, I have kids to feed! And I just proudly donated to LE!

Then you should have thought about that when they were handing out BIOMETRICS. That plastic D/L can be fake for all I know.

I call bull on this story. You can't claim you have to go to work and not be chipped at the same time. :cool:

thoughtomator
10-11-2018, 11:37 AM
So amusing seeing the same set that constantly trashes the Constitution as ineffective suddenly rushing to embrace it in this case only.

PAF
10-11-2018, 11:51 AM
So amusing seeing the same set that constantly trashes the Constitution as ineffective suddenly rushing to embrace it in this case only.

Natural rights, the list of 10.