PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Door mats

DealzOnWheelz
12-12-2007, 11:06 PM
Great idea!!!!

We compile a list of every politician that has "stepped on" the constitution by voting for unconstitutional bills. We get a company to make Welcome home mats but instead of "welcome Home" it has the constitution.

We send these to all of the politicians on this list with a letter saying

Dear Congressman,

It has been brought to my attention that you like many of your fellow congressmen have been desicrating our beloved national document and backbone to our Free country; The Constitution. I would like to express how greatly dissappointed I am with your actions. Enclosed is a welcome home mat. Note that it doesn't say "Welcome Home" but rather has a copy of the Constitution printed on it. I figured if your going to "STEP ALL OVER THE CONSTITUTION" this might help you in acheiving your goal or will awaken you to the grave mistakes that you and others like you are making. Everytime you walk through your office door I want you to wipe your feet here and think about the damage you are doing to our country.

Respectfully yours,
A Concerned Countryman

What do you guys think??

I think this carries a powerful message along with a Great image to those receiving them.

Edit: We can even tell them the only way to right what they have done whether misguided or malicous is to support Dr. Paul and a Full return to the Rule of Law and the Constitution. And give them a link to www.teaparty07.com

Please any additions or changes are greatly appreciated

nullvalu
12-12-2007, 11:10 PM
oooh oh i clicked no before fully reading your post..

I actually think this is a really great idea.

so please consider at least 1 No a Yes. :D

Austin
12-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Wonderful. I support this idea.

CasualApathy
12-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Terrible idea.

We shouldn't hassle political opponents.

Period.

Corydoras
12-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Waste of money.

DealzOnWheelz
12-12-2007, 11:50 PM
bump