PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Ford's Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Letter Construct

aGameOfThrones
10-03-2018, 11:35 AM
In a letter released last night from a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey-Ford, there was a name curiously not redacted. The name of Monica L McLean was revealed as a life-long friend who Ms. Ford helped with polygraph preparation.

The media has begun to focus on the letter as outlining a lie told by Ms. Ford during recent congressional testimony… But the backstory to Ms. Monica Lee McLean is an even bigger story.

First the letter from the boyfriend:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/monica-l-mclean-2.jpg?w=640&h=640

In addition to boyfriend noting Ms. Monica L McLean in the current letter, Ms. Monica Lee McLean was also one of the signatories of another letter from the Holton-Arms class of 1984 bolstering the credibility of Ms. Blasey-Ford.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/holton-arms-class-84.jpg?w=640&h=816

Some research into Ms. Fords life-long friend from school, Ms. Monica Lee McLean (DOB 03-15-66), reveals an almost guaranteed likelihood the polygraph assistance had something to do with the career path Ms. McLean would take.

Monica Lee McLean was admitted to the California Bar in 1992, the same year Ms Ford’s boyfriend stated he began a six-year relationship with her best friend. The address for the current inactive California Law License is now listed as *”Rehoboth Beach, DE”. [*Note* remember this, it becomes more relevant later.]

According to her LinkedIn background, Ms. Monica Lee McLean, was a 24-year employee of the Department of Justice and FBI from 1992 to 2016. According to public records Ms. McLean worked in both Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.

In a 2000 Los Angeles FBI declaration Ms. McLean describes herself as a Special Agent of the FBI, Associate Division Counsel, in the Los Angeles Division Legal Unit:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/monica-mclean-3.jpg?w=640&h=312

In an April, 2016, article in the Delaware Cape Gazette, Mrs. McLean shows up at a wine tasting event; and is pictured within the publication:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/monica-mclean-2.jpg?w=640&h=421

Enjoying the tastes are In back (l-r) Kelly Devine and Nuh Tekmen. In front, Monica McLean, Karen Sposato, Catherine Hester, Sen. Ernie Lopez, R-Lewes, and Jennifer Burton. BY DENY HOWETH

Ms. McLean is pictured above with the large pink handbag. This article confirms the location of Monica McLean in relationship to the numerous public record citations of her Delaware residence.

Here’s where things get really interesting.

Ms. Monica Lee McLean and Ms. Christine Blasey-Ford are life-long friends; obviously they have known each other since their High School days at Holton-Arms; and both lived together as “roommates” in California after college. Their close friendship is cited by Ms. Fords former boyfriend of six years.

Ms. Monica McLean retired from the FBI in 2016; apparently right after the presidential election. Her current residence is listed at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware; which aligns with public records and the serendipitous printed article.
Now, where did Ms. Blasey-Ford testify she was located at the time she wrote the letter to Dianne Feinstein, accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh?

[Transcript]

MITCHELL: The second is the letter that you wrote to Senator Feinstein, dated the — July 30th of this year.

MITCHELL: Did you write the letter yourself?

FORD: I did.

MITCHELL: And I — since it’s dated July 30th, did you write it on that date?

FORD: I believe so. I — it sounds right. I was in Rehoboth, Delaware, at the time. I could look into my calendar and try to figure that out. It seemed…

MITCHELL: Was it written on or about that date?

FORD: Yes, yes. I traveled, I think, the 26th of July to Rehoboth, Delaware. So that makes sense, because I wrote it from there.

MITCHELL: Is the letter accurate? FORD: I’ll take a minute to read it.

So we have Dr. Blasey-Ford in Rehoboth Beach, DE, on 26th July 2018. We’ve got her life-long BFF, Monica L McLean, who worked as attorney and POI in the DOJ/FBI in Rehoboth Beach, DE…. Apparently at same time she wrote letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Ms. Blasey-Ford and Ms. McLean, the BFF she coached on lie detector testing, together for the four days leading up to the actual writing of the letter. July 26th to July 30th.

It would appear that Ms. Blasey-Ford was with Ms. Monica L McLean, the retired FBI agent and former New York field office spokesperson, at the time she wrote the letter to Senator Feinstein.

That would certainly begin to explain quite a bit about who exactly was handling Ms. Ford; and how there would be an intentional effort, from a subject matter expert, on how to best position the attack against Brett Kavanaugh.

Who better to help scrub the internet history, and know what processes and people to enlist in such preparatory work, than a retired lawyer who worked deeply inside the FBI?

Not only did Ms. McLean possesses a particular set of skills to assist Ms. Ford, but Ms. McLean would also have a network of DOJ and FBI resources to assist in the endeavor. A former friendly FBI agent to do the polygraph; a network of politically motivated allies?

More at the link: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/03/christine-blasey-ford-friend-in-delaware-was-career-fbi-agent-and-likely-together-during-accusation-letter-construct/

Cleaner44
10-03-2018, 11:50 AM
I suggest betting on Republicans this November.

thoughtomator
10-03-2018, 12:18 PM
This is now the SECOND documented tie between Ford and Andrew McCabe (who McLean worked for). The first tie was Bromwich who represents both.

Getting hard to avoid the conclusion that this hoax is not a standalone event but a continuation of the slow coup attempt.

Brian4Liberty
10-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Deep state.

William Tell
10-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Dr. Ford was able to help because of her background in psychology.
This is one thing I haven't seen anyone talk about but I saw as a red flag. Who better to screw with people's minds and emotions than a psychologist?

DamianTV
10-19-2018, 04:11 PM
This is one thing I haven't seen anyone talk about but I saw as a red flag. Who better to screw with people's minds and emotions than a psychologist?

I did notice but refrained from saying anything.

Reason being is I dont know what is true, and constantly "flipping the coin" back and forth between "possibly true" and "possibly false" and looking for other evidence on both sides to try to conclude what is really going on before making statements. I am also tempted to say "everyone knows MSM flat out lies", but I cant because so many people continuously fall for their endless stream of lies and genuinely believe what they say without even bothering to challenge the idea that what is being said is complete fiction.

Wanna know someone else thats a Master Manipulator of Psychology? Hillary Clinton. A person does not need to have a PHD in Psychology to weaponize its effects, no more than a person must have a degree in ANY subject to understand that subject. There are plenty of programmers who are self taught.

So heres the thing. Psychology is basically the science that human behavior is predictable. The predictability is based on variables. What they are toying with is those variables. If a person believes something to be true, it influences their behavior in predictable ways. This is most notable when the average person is challenged with Figures of Authority, such as The Milgram Experiments, where the majority of participants continued to obey authority and issue electric shocks to the other actors. It is even beneficial to the Elite when not everyone agrees because it creates a platform upon which contention and infighting occur. The variablility is caused by small adjustments in how people perceive things. Things such as "Authority ordered me to do this, thus, it is morally okay" when it isnt. The results of that is the victims internalize the blame instead of placing that blame squarely on those who express zero sympathy or emotional responses to extreme conditions. It displaces the Self Identity thru various attack vectors on the minds of the subjects so that the Brainwashing can replace Self Identity with Artificial Identity that serves the Elite. It simultaneously absolves the Criminal Elite of most of their actions, allowing Sociopaths to gain positions of power in society.

Whether the entire Ford thing is an Artificial Narrative, or a Genuine Victim, it is being SPUN in such a way as to benefit the Elite. The core idea of "You need us to protect you from those we tell you is bad" is reinforced over and over again. That is Brainwashing. Repeating the Lie until most people accept it, and causes infighting against those that dont blindly accept it. The Lie is repeated in various forms so that the majority of people flat out miss the underlying message being the exact same as others. You need us to protect you from: Weather, Rape, Religion, Money Collapse, Evil Country, Brown People, White People, Immigrants, Poisonous Products, Asteroids, Aliens, Demons, Morons, Cars, Stupid Drivers, Diseases. Its the same message in EVERY category you can dream of.

Psychology = Belief in Belief Money Violence